Way Yellow Stuff

Much like real world issues..but with less issues :)
Captainsinbad
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by Captainsinbad » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:45 pm

This has all happened before. It will all happen again.

lefrenchie
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by lefrenchie » Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:08 am

Désolé d'avoir été agressif je n'aurais pas dû. J'avoue que j'en ai marre qu'on ne respecte pas le seul lieu réservé aux SW. Du SM il y en a partout !

"
Sorry for being aggressive, I shouldn't have. I admit that I'm tired of not respecting the only place reserved for SW. SM is everywhere!"

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:47 am

So they’re really gone… there is SM on this site too. Don’t pay it much mind and it’s mixed with SW yet still.

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:03 am

And it seemed like it was supposed to be part of series and now probably one of the better SW artists on the internet just wiped themselves off the map cause of this, they have been around for a long time and now they are gone.

Honestly would be surprised if wayyellow ever decides to turn up or make art again. If you do read this me and a lot of other people miss you.

For lefrenchie I get it still…J'espère que tu es heureux de toi-même.

Jeebus
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Jeebus » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:46 pm

Frenchie overreacted, but so did Yellow. With this place as the only SW refuge in a world of abundant SM and GTS content, it is ok for us to do some gatekeeping. People like Frenchie are frustrated because the whole fucking world seems to love SM and GTS, while SW remains rare. Yellow should have listened to everyone else defending him except the one person overreacting, but he decided to be a diva, and that's on him.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:12 pm

Jeebus wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:46 pm
Frenchie overreacted, but so did Yellow. With this place as the only SW refuge in a world of abundant SM and GTS content, it is ok for us to do some gatekeeping. People like Frenchie are frustrated because the whole fucking world seems to love SM and GTS, while SW remains rare. Yellow should have listened to everyone else defending him except the one person overreacting, but he decided to be a diva, and that's on him.
I guess when someone deletes their DA account and stops posting on here it must be for good reason, and a negative response to just one pic seems doesn't strike me as one. Maybe he's just needing a break from it all. Which might just be a temporary thing which has happened with many artists.
sally g, reincarnated.

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:10 am

A few people have done this then come back.