Eat/Keep/Sell

Forum games that are not role playing belong here.
May or may not contain shrinking ;)
randomguywhosthere
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Eat/Keep/Sell

Post by randomguywhosthere » Fri May 03, 2024 12:08 am

Not sure how familiar you are with Goddess of Victory: Nikke.
The Nikke manufacturing system has malfunctioned, creating miniature duplicates of various Nikkes! (hope you like this bit because I have like 4 more batches from this :D)

First Nikke trio who's fate is in your hands, the Counters!

1. Rapi, the calm, collected leader of the group who does a good job hiding her emotions despite having a huge crush on you.

2. Annis, who has an entire scene in game where she catches you staring at her butt. XD

3. Neon, enthusiastic master of FIREPOWER! who literally introduces herself as a spy who was sent to spy on you.

randomguywhosthere
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by randomguywhosthere » Fri May 03, 2024 12:10 am

starslayer wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:06 am
randomguywhosthere wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:52 pm
Sell Jean because of Chinese censorship. (Her original design is INFINETLY superior!)
I agree with all of your choices, but the Gunnhildr's Legacy slander is unwarrented imo. This outfit looks so much more classy!
I mean, I don't HATE the alt design. I just prefer the other one and I needed ANY reason for one of them to be my sell. Because otherwise, the choice would have been impossible!

starslayer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by starslayer » Fri May 03, 2024 12:29 am

Fri May 03, 2024 12:10 am
starslayer wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:06 am
Thu May 02, 2024 11:52 pm
Sell Jean because of Chinese censorship. (Her original design is INFINETLY superior!)
I agree with all of your choices, but the Gunnhildr's Legacy slander is unwarrented imo. This outfit looks so much more classy!
I mean, I don't HATE the alt design. I just prefer the other one and I needed ANY reason for one of them to be my sell. Because otherwise, the choice would have been impossible!
Yeah, I get that. I was tempted to put her up in her sea breeze outfit, but I would have had to give up eula if I'd done that :lol:

starslayer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by starslayer » Fri May 03, 2024 12:32 am

Fri May 03, 2024 12:08 am
Not sure how familiar you are with Goddess of Victory: Nikke.
The Nikke manufacturing system has malfunctioned, creating miniature duplicates of various Nikkes! (hope you like this bit because I have like 4 more batches from this :D)

First Nikke trio who's fate is in your hands, the Counters!

1. Rapi, the calm, collected leader of the group who does a good job hiding her emotions despite having a huge crush on you.

2. Annis, who has an entire scene in game where she catches you staring at her butt. XD

3. Neon, enthusiastic master of FIREPOWER! who literally introduces herself as a spy who was sent to spy on you.
Not too familiar with NIKKE but I'll give it a shot:

Eat Annis. I couldn't care less about staring at her butt, I'm too busy tryna taste those thighs..... oh god im gonna die alone aren't i.

Sell Neon. I don't like spies, at least when they're spying on me. Nuff said

Keep Rapi. Calm, collected, cute, AND has a crush on me? To do anything but keep her and cuddle her would be a crime

starslayer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by starslayer » Fri May 03, 2024 12:41 am

Since we're on a roll with anime-inspired characters, here's my next trio, a bunch of Vtubers!

1. Monarch, Queen of the Multiverse. She gives off major mommy vibes, and I will always feel conflicted whether to eat or keep a mommy vibe. I'll let you fellows decide.

2. Melissa Belladona. A madcap tiefling artificer with some of the best fanart I've ever seen. I know very little about vtubers in general, just that she's a good balance of cute and hot. Plus, scientist girls are always amazing.

3. Shirogane Noel. I know little else about her than the fact that she looks like Noelle from genshin, and she's very cute. plus she has big booba, but we don't talk about that.