Dolls becoming dolls

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
DollCollector
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Dolls becoming dolls

Post by DollCollector » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:01 pm

Although it is not SW, in a way it is in this episode, where various SW elements are shown.
Context is somewhat strange, in this series characters consider themselves dolls, but at the same time they act as humans, so there are also dolls to play with.
Either way, it's fun to see these "shrunken dolls" ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhbNqdnvUhE
Last edited by DollCollector on Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Women I´d Like to Shrink

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Dolls becoming dolls

Post by Bobascher » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:00 pm

That whole series is great! My daughters watch it. The first time I sat with them, this was the episode that came on. Needless to say, I had to excuse myself :-D

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:06 am

Bobascher wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:00 pm
That whole series is great! My daughters watch it. The first time I sat with them, this was the episode that came on. Needless to say, I had to excuse myself :-D
I hate it when it happens... I mean, it's a rare occurence but sometimes just watching a show with my friends, or a series with the kids, then out of nowhere there's a SW moment. Just makes me feel so uncomfortable. I know it's irrational, but can't help it.

Gargantuman
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Gargantuman » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:17 pm

I’m the same way Foreverlurk. I feel so awkward, and kind of just sit there like a stone hoping no one knows thst I’m being aroused.

Lt_Victory
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Lt_Victory » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:59 pm

That self awkwardness is the absolute worst. Random keywords or phrase will trigger it to. Anytime someone says the word "shrunk" near me my brain just immediately goes into social awkward mode haha

Or like when they reference shrinking based media. I'm at the age where honey I shrunk the kids was a big movie in my childhood so the reboot stuff had my peers talking about it, because for them it was just an enjoyable movie from when we were kids. But I'm sitting there like "shes probably thought about what itd be like to be tiny so now I'm imagining her tiny and oh god the awkwardness has set in" haha.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:05 pm

Lt_Victory wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:59 pm
Or like when they reference shrinking based media.
Have you seen the game "Grounded" ? Look it up, it's a survival game where a group of kids are shrunk to about a centimeter tall. Very HISTK-like, and the game itself looks fun.