Ant Man in Avengers 2020 (game)

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
Gooner2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Ant Man in Avengers 2020 (game)

Post by Gooner2 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:21 pm

So I stumbled upon some videos on YouTube about the new Avengers game, which features Hank Pym (Ant Man). There was a promotional 50 seconds clip of him shrinking a tank with Avengers in it. Does anyone have beta of this game or shrinking scenes in this game?

rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Ant Man in Avengers 2020 (game)

Post by rscholar » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:59 pm

Gooner2 wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:21 pm
So I stumbled upon some videos on YouTube about the new Avengers game, which features Hank Pym (Ant Man). There was a promotional 50 seconds clip of him shrinking a tank with Avengers in it. Does anyone have beta of this game or shrinking scenes in this game?
The only time I saw Pym in a trailer was shrinking a spider-tank, but I wasn't under the impression anyone was inside.

I can say though that shrinking will be a status effect wielded in-game by heroes via customizing weapons. Whether it can be appliwd to the players themselves (through villains or maybe pvp) has yet to be seen.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:05 pm

Kamala can only grow in the game when she could shrink as well but doesn't.

Gooner2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Gooner2 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:45 pm

rscholar wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:59 pm
Gooner2 wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:21 pm
The only time I saw Pym in a trailer was shrinking a spider-tank, but I wasn't under the impression anyone was inside.

I can say though that shrinking will be a status effect wielded in-game by heroes via customizing weapons. Whether it can be appliwd to the players themselves (through villains or maybe pvp) has yet to be seen.
I hope that there will be shrinking in campaign, tho I was in impression that he shrunk Avengers with the tank πŸ€”

Gooner2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Gooner2 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:45 pm

eddieantman wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:05 pm
maybe a hidden feature?

Some Wanderer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Some Wanderer » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:19 pm

eddieantman wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:05 pm
Yeah some mediums seem to forget that she can do both.

From what I understand there's suppose to be additional characters added to the roster like Hawkeye and Spider-Man (of course he's exclusive for the PS4). So maybe there's a chance Wasp could be added to the game.
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter."
https://www.deviantart.com/somehatter54