Some SW in Russian comedy

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
lbh
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Some SW in Russian comedy

Post by lbh » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:55 am

Film is mainly a shrunken man film but at the 1:09 mark a woman gets shrunken, short but cute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXhasbE ... e=youtu.be

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Some SW in Russian comedy

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:01 am

Sexy
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

norlakte3rd
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by norlakte3rd » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:57 am

Awesome, no idea what they're saying but I like that the size restorer seems to fail at the end and she and her man are left permanently shrunk.

ncurto

Post by ncurto » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:16 pm

I'll try to get the just the clips when he shrinks out of his clothes and when she does as well.

wayyellow2002

Post by wayyellow2002 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:10 pm

Thank you so much for posting! I really enjoyed this, even if I can't understand what they're saying. Shrinking out of clothes is always super fun.

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:59 pm

A wonderful find, thank u for sharing

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:36 am

(From "kinotochka.co)

The film "Mini Max" is a Russian comedy film for teenagers. Starring: Yuri Stoyanov, Petr Fedorov, Yan Tsapnik and others.

In the center of the plot of this funny film will be a young purposeful scientist, Professor Maxim Minaev (Petr Fedorov). For several years he has been working hard on a discovery that will surely be able to revolutionize the entire scientific world, and Max will receive a Nobel Prize for this.
And now this momentous day has come - however, first of all, Maxim must conduct a risky test on himself. During a neo-transduction experiment, he himself becomes a test subject. But something went wrong, and very abruptly, and Max shrank to an unimaginable size, becoming almost invisible. But, unfortunately, he does not know how to interrupt the test and return himself to his former self.

Now the clothes of the toys will just fit Max. He chooses the toy uniform of the USSR cosmonaut and embarks on an exciting journey to see the world through the eyes of a mini-man. Failure one after another befall him - his beloved abandoned him, a devoted friend became a rival, and Maxim himself is now small, weak and helpless in order to try to change something.

"Maybe I need to eat more, then I grow up?" - the scientist suggests, devouring more and more food. But this is unlikely to help him return to normal human form. However, there is one who accepts Max as he is, and helps him to adapt in this now dangerous world for him - this is a twelve-year-old disabled guy Yegor, who moves in a wheelchair. Moreover, with the help of the boy, Maxim will visit his own funeral in a glass of cola, ride toy cars and helicopters and meet his own competitors and enemies.

If Max will ever be able to transform into a normal person again and finish his experiment, you will find out by watching the funny comedy "Mini Max".

"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:32 pm

Thing is, what happened to her dress? We see her shoes, scarf & ring....but the dress vanished

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:04 pm

Incredible find, thanks!

Of course it had to be 95% SM and just a few minutes of SW. Wish I'd understand what they are saying, like, why does she shrinks herself? I'll keep an eye out for subtitles or english version.

Edit: found a better/higher quality link on YT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pja1i2GWfQ

Still looking for subtitles...

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:18 am

Can anyone make an edit with just the SW?

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:40 am

Yeah, I saw that movie a few days ago on YouTube. It disappointed me just as much as the movie, Downsized, did.
Last edited by kira123 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wayyellow2002

Post by wayyellow2002 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:00 pm

In the future, please tell others when you find new size material on YouTube.

scidram
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by scidram » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:30 pm

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:32 pm
Thing is, what happened to her dress? We see her shoes, scarf & ring....but the dress vanished
She was wearing a short dress. It's conceivable that as she shrunk, it remained on the seat. Or at least that's how my mind rectified it.

And gosh, she's such a shrunken cutie!

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:27 pm

wayyellow2002 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:00 pm
In the future, please tell others when you find new size material on YouTube.
I second that motion!

sumuderguy
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by sumuderguy » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:26 am

Finally a movie where the protaganist remains shrunk at the end instead of the usual being restored to normal size and living happily ever after! And what's even better is his fiance joins him in smallness!

Now the effects are no where near where they should be, but I believe that has been made up for by the great acting especially by the gf/fiance, in that she seems sympathetic to the whole idea of shrinking. Too bad it takes two third's of the film before she figures out that her scientist bf had been shrunk instead of being 'spontaneously combusted' and before you know it she's also being shrunk!

I'm not really sure what was said once they were in the shrink chamber but it reminds me of that video the spoof of Honey i Shrunk with the Canadian reporter guy and the woman they way they were sitting so i guess at the very last minute he decided to not get unshrunk?

The last scene is a real teaser until you see them walking out towards.....a bee?
If you look closely you can see they are still in the same doll house only they have decorated it with....shrunken furniture and a bed?
Are they still in the kid's room or somewhere else? The woman appears to be pregnant, it is understood that another shrunken person will soon come into the world (the first maybe in history) and it is kind of open ended there could easily be a sequel.

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:13 pm

I enjoyed how this movie played out. Would love to be able to underastand what they are saying. I'm guessing there was a misunderstanding in the regrowth process so it didn't work.

I wish there would have been more screen time with the shrunken woman but I loved the actress they had play the part. She was very cute and didn't seem phased at the idea of staying small.

Loved the ending, a tiny couple staying small and making the best if it. It looks like they set up their home in the dollhouse of the young boys room, which is amusing as it is fun to think about. Now they get to spend their days retroengineering giant toys to fit their daily needs. Resowing normal size laundry into a new wardrobe. Would love for there to be a sequel to this movie.

It gives me hope that their will be more movies like this in the future as special effects become more cost efficient to movie producers allowing a broader range of studios to make size related films

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:14 am

McShrinker wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:13 pm
I enjoyed how this movie played out. Would love to be able to underastand what they are saying. I'm guessing there was a misunderstanding in the regrowth process so it didn't work.

I wish there would have been more screen time with the shrunken woman but I loved the actress they had play the part. She was very cute and didn't seem phased at the idea of staying small.

Loved the ending, a tiny couple staying small and making the best if it. It looks like they set up their home in the dollhouse of the young boys room, which is amusing as it is fun to think about. Now they get to spend their days retroengineering giant toys to fit their daily needs. Resowing normal size laundry into a new wardrobe. Would love for there to be a sequel to this movie.

It gives me hope that their will be more movies like this in the future as special effects become more cost efficient to movie producers allowing a broader range of studios to make size related films
Hmm, maybe it will inspire a range of new collages from you ;).

NaOH_r2
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by NaOH_r2 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:39 am

The subtitling is of quite low quality but you can rough out much of the dialogue.

At about 66:25, Julia says to Max that it doesn't matter (that he is shrunk), as they will be together now. The bad guy guarantees that they will be together, but as small ones in his cage. He notes that there is a problem though and orders Julia to get into the shrinking chamber. She tells him she's not going anywhere and threatens to run downstairs to bring up everyone from the institute. He then slams the book down.

At about 74:00, when they are in the chamber, Max tells Julia they will soon be big again and talks about their upcoming wedding. At 75:13, she informs him she is pregnant. At about 75:30, as the countdown clock nears zero, he apparently orders the resizing to be halted.

At about 76:40 they talk to young Egor and are clearly in the dollhouse in his room.

At about 76:50, she discusses how the experiment has been postponed until after she has their baby.

You can read the subtitles by clicking the CC button at the bottom of the screen, about a quarter of the way from the right side. They are in Russian Cyrillic but you can get a very poor English translation by hitting the settings button next to the CC button (looks like a gear). Then click the Subtitles line, which is defaulted to auto-translated Russian. A menu of languages will come up so scroll down to English and select it.

Good luck making sense of the resulting subtitles.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:52 am

NaOH_r2 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:39 am
The subtitling is of quite low quality but you can rough out much of the dialogue.
Thanks for the tip!

Like you said, it's hard to make sense of the subtitles but right after she shrinks, when she's putting on her makeshift dress, I think she tells the young boy to turn around, that he's too young (to see her like that), and he replies "It's okay, I have the internet" or something like that.

lbh
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by lbh » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:22 am