Giant Man and normal size woman, or Man and shrinking woman ? What do you prefer ?

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.

Giant Man and normal size woman or Man and shrinking woman ? What do you prefer ?

Giant Man and normal size woman
12%
Normal size man and shrinking woman
88%

Total votes: 66

Giant-Man1984
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Giant Man and normal size woman, or Man and shrinking woman ? What do you prefer ?

Post by Giant-Man1984 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:24 pm

I (of course, also consistent with my nickname πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… ) prefer the idea of a giant man who loves a normal-sized woman, but I also like the idea of a man interacting with a shrunken woman (or women)😊😊😊

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Giant Man and normal size woman, or Man and shrinking woman ? What do you prefer ?

Post by kira123 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:42 am

I'm all about both these options. 😊

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Giant Man and normal size woman, or Man and shrinking woman ? What do you prefer ?

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:06 am

As long as She is small to Me, that is all that matters :)
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

scidram
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by scidram » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:23 pm

I love the process. Gotta have her shrink.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:52 pm

I like either version, but I prefer SW -- I don't have to scale everything up in my life 10 or 12 times over and I can take care of my Precious with all I have. I also don't have to worry about violating those wacky size/ratio physics law.

"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by i am insane » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:02 pm

I prefer giant, honestly, because of the sheer power of it, but it makes it a bit awkward to have a normal, relaxed life unless you design something to support your lifestyle.
Power is choice.

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:42 am

Although I have no problem with the giant man and normal sized woman scenario I personally feel like it is a lot easier of a story if the woman is simply shrunk. As everything remains the same and there is so much versatility to what you can do in this scenario. Can live in a normal house, can still go to work, can still interact with normal people. Perhaps it's the fact that the only thing that has changed is the woman and now everything is against her.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:56 am

Here is one SW's take on this question...

Just squeaking for myself, although being a normal-sized woman interacting with a giant (the "King Kong" story) could be interesting and fun, I much prefer actually being shrunk to a smaller-than-normal size. Otherwise, I think both participants (whether M-f or F-f) miss a lot of the special features of the whole shrinking experience! Here are some examples:

1. For the doll-sized girl, everything in the world is now much larger than she is, which suddenly makes the surrounding world a new and unfamiliar and amazing place...and one that can be very difficult to live in normally...

2. It can also make a girl look (and sound) super cute when she is so small!

3. You miss out on the whole "shrinking out of her clothes" scenario (if you are into that sort of thing)

4. You will lose the whole aspect of the shrinking scenario wherein so many things in the world that are no threat at her at normal size are now positively dangerous now that she is tiny...

(continued in next post)
Kara :kiss:

(images by: davren57; molendijk; poopopopero; illun)
Attachments
1. uhh....jpg
1. uhh....jpg (68.66 KiB) Viewed 4517 times
2. big_chair2_by_davren57-dcdb16d.jpg
2. big_chair2_by_davren57-dcdb16d.jpg (1007.34 KiB) Viewed 4517 times
3. bathroom_accident_by_molendijk_degh4aw-fullview.jpg
3. bathroom_accident_by_molendijk_degh4aw-fullview.jpg (350.89 KiB) Viewed 4517 times
4a. ambush_01_by_poopopopero-d5sp8wv.jpg
4a. ambush_01_by_poopopopero-d5sp8wv.jpg (77.37 KiB) Viewed 4517 times
4b. Cornered__by_illun-d8wylo4.png.jpg
4b. Cornered__by_illun-d8wylo4.png.jpg (214.29 KiB) Viewed 4517 times

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:21 am

Here is one SW's take on this question...(Part 2)

Just squeaking for myself, although being a normal-sized woman interacting with a giant (the "King Kong" story) could be interesting and fun, I much prefer actually being shrunk to a smaller-than-normal size. Otherwise, I think both participants (whether M-f or F-f) miss a lot of the special features of the whole shrinking experience!

5.Any opportunities to put the little woman in situations where she might be both both helpless amd humiliated due to her lack of size, are lost...

6. If it should turn out that the reduction in size may be permanent, this would change the little lady's entire life...

7. The SW loses out on any of the "fun" aspects of being so small, such as getting to borrow Barbie's stylish wardrobe...

So for all of these reasons, I always prefer the scenario in which the man is normal-sized and the woman is shrunk to smaller size.

Thank you!
Kara :kiss:

(images by: flagg3d; blacksheepart; davren57; illun)
Attachments
5.Caught on Tape by Flagg3d.jpg
5.Caught on Tape by Flagg3d.jpg (148.67 KiB) Viewed 4509 times
5b. no_escape_by_blacksheepart-d8506vi.jpg
5b. no_escape_by_blacksheepart-d8506vi.jpg (67.67 KiB) Viewed 4509 times
5c.Kara in the Cage3.jpg
5c.Kara in the Cage3.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 4509 times
6. read_the_label_by_illun-d8nsxnv.png
6. read_the_label_by_illun-d8nsxnv.png (473.9 KiB) Viewed 4509 times
7. Blondie and Barbie.png
7. Blondie and Barbie.png (563.35 KiB) Viewed 4509 times