New Anime has a Fairy

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
Shrinkwomen
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

New Anime has a Fairy

Post by Shrinkwomen » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:19 am

It's called:
Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattar
or
Full Dive: The Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!
It actually got really funny and I'm expecting a lot of Konosuba vibes here.
aaaaa2.PNG
aaaaa2.PNG (434.77 KiB) Viewed 7224 times
aaaaa.PNG
aaaaa.PNG (492.03 KiB) Viewed 7224 times

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: New Anime has a Fairy

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:38 am

Trailer in Japanese with English subtitles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xF5CrN_bAY

The manga/series seems to be a parody of Sword Art Online/SAO stories.
Summary of episode #1 (Wikipedia):
SpoilerShow
In Japan, VRMMORPGs reach new levels of sophistication, such that players experience the game with all their five senses and NPCs react like real humans. Hiroshi Yuki realizes he does not have enough money to buy the newest game so he goes to a smaller store to try and find it cheaper. The manager, Reona Kisaragi, tricks him into buying another game that is already 10 years old, pointing out it is higher than normal difficulty rating. Entering the game as his character, Hiro, he is impressed with how realistic the world seems in such an old game. His first quest is to leave the beginner city and find Flora Castle, but his childhood friend NPCs, Alicia and her brother Martin, inform him leaving the city is illegal and try to stop him. Annoyed when Martin punches him and he feels the pain, Hiro pushes and accidentally kills Martin, disturbing him with how realistic it all seems. Alicia goes mad so he flees into the city where he meets Reona in character as a support fairy. She is shocked to find he has already ruined his chances of becoming the Hero by earning the title 'Best Friend Killer'.

"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:39 am

Watch episode #1! (Japanese language with English subtitles) (busty fairy action starts around 20:20)
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x80h6gk
Attachments
Pivix -- art by Shiba Sena
Pivix -- art by Shiba Sena
89258775_p1.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 6825 times
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:10 pm

And what a sexy voluptuous one...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:29 am

GIF jiggle physics :!:
Attachments
tumblr_9759984bdc70289d158190edfb61ee31_cd33abce_500.gif
tumblr_9759984bdc70289d158190edfb61ee31_cd33abce_500.gif (2.35 MiB) Viewed 6648 times
"Thanks. I had no idea."

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:40 am

Summary of episode #2 (Wikipedia):
SpoilerShow
Reona explains the game, Kiwame Quest, was designed to be totally realistic, so there is no restarting from the beginning. Reona suggests Hiro get help from Ginji, a player who also killed his best friend NPC, Enrique. Hiro realizes being a murderer has gameplay disadvantages. Alicia reappears and Reona explains Alicia is a skilled knife user and most players make her a permanent teammate, but having killed Martin, this option is unavailable. Reona, who is invisible to NPCs, attacks Alicia's eyes, allowing Hiro to log out. Hiro's friend advises him bullies might leave him alone if he stops playing games and make more friends. Logging back in, Hiro finds Ginji, a middle-aged drunk, who reveals he killed his best friends, not realizing his actions were irreversible, and after ten years of gameplay, he still has not won. As their characters are based on their real bodies, he advises Hiro to learn martial arts in real life. He also tells him about the one player who won the game, Kamui the Eternally Invincible, Never Bested Adventurer. Then, claiming it will help, Ginji removes Hiro's disguise and exposes him as the wanted murderer.
Watch episode #2! (Japanese language with English subtitles)
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x80mjfv
"Thanks. I had no idea."

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:10 pm

The original video sites above have been shut down, so try out the first 3 episodes here with English subtitles (however long they last!):
https://animedaotv.com/?s=Kyuukyoku+Shi ... oge+Dattar

Summary of episode #3 (Wikipedia):
SpoilerShow
Ginji advises Hiro to never admit he killed Martin or he will have to serve an actual prison sentence. In prison, Martin's ghost appears and decides to haunt Hiro until he remembers their childhood promise, which Hiro has no memory of. Hiro realizes Ginji is similarly haunted by his best friends. Hiro is then retrieved by a girl named Mizarisa. The game warns him he is about to experience "Intense Stimulation" and he gives consent, thinking he and Mizarisa are going to have sex, only to realize she is actually the town inquisitor. She explains if he confesses, he goes to prison, but if he endures torture, he will be freed. Reona finally appears, explaining if he does not want to be treated as a murderer for the entire game, he must endure the torture. Mizarisa prepares to cut off his legs and arms, but the torture is suddenly stopped. Examining Hiro's title, Reona realizes that having wet his pants in fear, Hiro accidentally unlocked a previously unknown skill and storyline that avoids the torture. While Reona is ecstatic, Hiro furiously quits the game and swears to never play again.
"Thanks. I had no idea."

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:05 am

The cast for the English dub has been announced:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2 ... me/.173753

And now we know (it seems) what Reona's motivations are for Hiro to beat the game no matter what:
SpoilerShow
10 years ago, 18-year-old Leona tried to make a move on Kamui, the only person who ever beat the game. Kamui was not interested in dating her, especially because she had large "cow tits". Reona was really mad that Kamui ditched her. The reason why she wants Hiro to complete Kiwame Quest? She wants to spite Kamui by marrying Hiro should he complete the game, of course. That's a grudge!
"Thanks. I had no idea."

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:06 am

"Thanks. I had no idea."

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chocolatejr9 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:13 am

jeffrey-dallas wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:06 am
At least we know where the priorities lie...

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:12 pm

Nicky, a cosplayer from Hong Kong, presents her versions of Reona in "real life" form:
https://twitter.com/ip_nicky/status/1399302656045158403
"Thanks. I had no idea."