SWish Moment in "Nevers"

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
lbh
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

SWish Moment in "Nevers"

Post by lbh » Tue May 04, 2021 4:44 am

I don't know much about the show but there is a Giantess character in the story, in the clip, about 1 minute 50 secdonds in she is talking with a another girl who at one point jumps into her arms. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MURIhymykLw :)

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: SWish Moment in "Nevers"

Post by foreverlurk » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:00 am

So, this show has been cancelled and the last few episodes have been aired "live" on Tubi. I don't know if anyone managed to grab them, can't find them online right now, but apparently the giantess character Primrose shrinks back to normal size. I'm just curious to see it, if it's just a *poof* shrink or if there's any process involved. Thanks

docop
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by docop » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:19 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:00 am
So, this show has been cancelled and the last few episodes have been aired "live" on Tubi. I don't know if anyone managed to grab them, can't find them online right now, but apparently the giantess character Primrose shrinks back to normal size. I'm just curious to see it, if it's just a *poof* shrink or if there's any process involved. Thanks
Someone already made a compilation of all of Primrose's size scenes from the new episodes. Other than the general comparison of size compared to the other ladies on screen, there isn't much of anything that will interest SW fans. I also asked for confirmation, and was told that we don't get to see her shrinking back down, that's done off camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HSH8uRcaYQ

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:54 am

docop wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:19 am
I also asked for confirmation, and was told that we don't get to see her shrinking back down, that's done off camera.
Ah, I really wish we could have seen her shrink. Oh well, thanks for the info (and the link).

shrinky
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinky » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:00 am

As reported by ibanezrock43 at GiantessCity:
https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p1507375
"No process shown, the only thing is that she's hiding under her giant clothes when Myrtle finds her. For some reason, she's wearing all normal sized clothes all of a sudden. Sort of ruined the realism, & they missed an opportunity to make a joke about Myrtle actually being taller than Primrose but...is what it is."