Jesse Jr Ads

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
Dr.Minimizer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Jesse Jr Ads

Post by Dr.Minimizer » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:05 am

Oh wow that sounds amazing...

I hereby volunteer my Photoshop services at no charge in support of this project! Get me some green screen shots and I'll work up a few "movie posters" you can use to advertise it. A good example would be one or more of the characters on their backs with hands and legs tightly together (as if tied up) and I can photoshop it so they look like they're taped to a desk (straight out of the original LOTG pilot episode).

Here are a couple of examples of what I'm talking about, but feel free to shoot from just about any mostly overhead angle and I'll make it work.

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:43 pm

Wow, this is excellent work, Minimizer! I especially love the first one, it shows the little Wonder Woman's struggle in her new tiny form very well.

I hope there are more collabs between you and Jesse Jr Ads. And for those who haven't checked out Minimizer's photocomic, please check it out:

https://doctorminimizer.gumroad.com/
I make SW 2D hand-drawn animations, manga and comics (F/f) :-D, please check them out on my Gumroad: https://swanims.gumroad.com

vash!!!!
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by vash!!!! » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:23 pm

kira123 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:34 pm
Good news, guys! The team at Jesse Jr are FINALLY beginning to start shooting 'The Other Side of the Portal' in the first week of June! 😄
So.... this was a year ago. Any update on the latest :D ?

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:04 am

Honestly, I haven't heard from him a long time either. I know he's still busy with EL MUNDO DE LOS GIGANTES / THE WORLD OF THE GIANTS, along with other big projects. But, I'll check on him when he's not too busy.