Jesse Jr Ads

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
Rapsta09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Jesse Jr Ads

Post by Rapsta09 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:34 am

So has anyone made a request to Jesse?

Dr.Minimizer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Dr.Minimizer » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:46 am

I sent an email but got no answer. Not really liking the idea of using Facebook for anything that involves commerce. If they don't respond to their email I'll probably have to drop the idea.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:32 am

Dr.Minimizer wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:46 am
I sent an email but got no answer. Not really liking the idea of using Facebook for anything that involves commerce. If they don't respond to their email I'll probably have to drop the idea.
He'll respond soon. He's probably busy offline on his end.

Rapsta09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rapsta09 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:46 am

kira123 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:32 am
Dr.Minimizer wrote:
He'll respond soon. He's probably busy offline on his end.
Yeah he's been really swamped with folks asking for requests

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:01 pm

Dr.Minimizer wrote:
Not really liking the idea of using Facebook for anything that involves commerce.
He probably loses a lot of potential business by dealing this way, instead of opening an online store.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:03 pm

FreakyDude wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:01 pm
Dr.Minimizer wrote:
Not really liking the idea of using Facebook for anything that involves commerce.
He probably loses a lot of potential business by dealing this way, instead of opening an online store.
Probably. I even recommended him to use Gumroad too.
He has a DeviantArt though, but don't often reply very much. I'll try to reach him and find out what's up.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:16 am

Ok, bad news. Jesse got sick with mad stomach problems lately. But he'll reply once he gets better.

johno0023
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by johno0023 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:39 am

Jesse Jr is great! His King Kong pictures are awesome!! If I had to choose from the list of models for a King Kong video I'd choose Itzel I'd like to see her playing the role of a secretary in an office building then have Kong come and snatch her up!

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:41 pm

kira123 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:03 pm
He has a DeviantArt though, but don't often reply very much. I'll try to reach him and find out what's up.
Just imagine. He uploads his photos and videos to his own online store. They all have set prices. He posts the link to his store on his social media: DeviantArt, Facebook, YouTube. Then people go to his store and buy his work. Jesse Jr will have money coming in without having to do anything. He will see immediate payment, and the customer will see immediate delivery. He won't have to lift a finger.

Websites like Ebay, Etsy, and Gumroad exist for this reason. If you have something to sell, make a store. And these are all free sites, they just take a small cut from your sales. So he can adjust his prices accordingly.

Under his current business model: You see something you like. You contact him on Facebook, expressing interest in it. You wait for him to get back to you. He gives you a price quote for that item specifically. You send him money. He emails you the product.

Under a store business model: You see something you like. You add it to your cart and click purchase. You automatically have the product. He is automatically paid.

Say you want to buy a wristwatch. Do you look for someone standing on the sidewalk with a suitcase full of watches? Or do you go to Target?
- If you do go to the person on the sidewalk, the watch is all you're buying. That's if you buy one at all. You don't know what he charges, they could be out of your price range. And when you're done, you're never going back to that person again.
- If you go to Target, you might see a jacket you like too. The watch costs $15. The jacket costs $40. You know the prices and you know your budget. You leave the store happy with your purchases. And you'll be back another day to buy that nice lamp you saw for $20.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record. I just don't get why he wants to make his sales so difficult for everyone involved. I love his work and want to buy some of it. And I want to support the production of The Other Side of the Portal. But I can't bring myself to do that under his current business model.
kira123 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:16 am
Ok, bad news. Jesse got sick with mad stomach problems lately. But he'll reply once he gets better.
Tell him the community is wishing him a speedy recovery.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:11 pm

I guess he wanted to play it safe or whatever. IDK. But yeah, that would make things easier making your own store and sell there and all. Plus, it is safer to making your own website anyway, since social media right now hasn't been very safe with all the spam hacker traps going on lately. And the staff not doing their jobs anymore. Even DeviantArt and Steam are losing touch, and they're already into that social media train, which they REALLY shouldn't.

Dr.Minimizer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Dr.Minimizer » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:20 pm

Hopefully he gets better soon. When he does, I'm waiting in the wings to buy a custom photoshoot or short film I can use to make a comic. Looking forward to sending him some of my money so he can get The Other Side of the Portal done, too!

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:00 am

Thanks for the help man, I finally have a new password thanks to you and Elana. Also thanks for the support in helping spreading the word and ads.

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:03 am

Rapsta09 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:53 am
This man's work is amazing and it's the best in the business
Thanks, I appreciate it

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:04 am

FreakyDude wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:04 pm
Is he selling the videos in the ad? Those are amazing.
Those are samples of other client's requests. But few of them are on sale too. Please contact me at facebook: @jessejrvisualarts or jessejrvisualartsoficial@gmail.com

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:07 am

JesseJrVisualArts wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:00 am
Thanks for the help man, I finally have a new password thanks to you and Elana. Also thanks for the support in helping spreading the word and ads.
Pleasure is all mine, friend. :mrgreen:

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:11 am

Dr.Minimizer wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:25 am
Wow, this may just be what I've been looking for. I've had several ideas for SW photo-comics that I can't do for lack of material. If I can get a series of stills or even short videos to use as a scripted story, the sky's the limit.
At your service. Please contact me at Facebook: @jessejrvisualarts or jessejrvisualartsoficial@gmail.com and tell me your ideas or requests.

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:31 am

I've been doing business through Facebook since 2014. 100% of clients satisfied so far. Having an online store requires a monthly or year rent. Through Facebook the only fee I pay is PayPal's fee. That way we save more money to produce more videos, photos and funding films.

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:34 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:46 am
Rapsta09 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:50 pm
TheBigG wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:48 pm
So do they gave a online store or how do you get the videos
Go on Facebook look for Jesse jr visual arts and message him on his page
Oh well, I would buy them in an instant if he had an online store, I don't have facebook and don't trust that way of doing business, sorry.
I've been doing business through Facebook since 2014. 100% of clients satisfied so far. Having an online store requires a monthly or year rent. Through Facebook the only fee I pay is PayPal's fee. That way we save more money to produce more videos, photos and funding films. Or contact me by email: jessejrvisualartsoficial@gmail.com Look for people on Deviantart who already requested my service or bought images from me. Ask them if it is safe to do business with me.

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:40 am

FreakyDude wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:41 pm
kira123 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:03 pm
Just imagine. He uploads his photos and videos to his own online store. They all have set prices. He posts the link to his store on his social media: DeviantArt, Facebook, YouTube. Then people go to his store and buy his work. Jesse Jr will have money coming in without having to do anything. He will see immediate payment, and the customer will see immediate delivery. He won't have to lift a finger.

Websites like Ebay, Etsy, and Gumroad exist for this reason. If you have something to sell, make a store. And these are all free sites, they just take a small cut from your sales. So he can adjust his prices accordingly.

Under his current business model: You see something you like. You contact him on Facebook, expressing interest in it. You wait for him to get back to you. He gives you a price quote for that item specifically. You send him money. He emails you the product.

Under a store business model: You see something you like. You add it to your cart and click purchase. You automatically have the product. He is automatically paid.

Say you want to buy a wristwatch. Do you look for someone standing on the sidewalk with a suitcase full of watches? Or do you go to Target?
- If you do go to the person on the sidewalk, the watch is all you're buying. That's if you buy one at all. You don't know what he charges, they could be out of your price range. And when you're done, you're never going back to that person again.
- If you go to Target, you might see a jacket you like too. The watch costs $15. The jacket costs $40. You know the prices and you know your budget. You leave the store happy with your purchases. And you'll be back another day to buy that nice lamp you saw for $20.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record. I just don't get why he wants to make his sales so difficult for everyone involved. I love his work and want to buy some of it. And I want to support the production of The Other Side of the Portal. But I can't bring myself to do that under his current business model.
kira123 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:16 am
Tell him the community is wishing him a speedy recovery.
I'll check on that too, to have an online store for videos and photos. Thanks for the advice.

Rapsta09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rapsta09 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:08 pm

JesseJrVisualArts wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:03 am
Rapsta09 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:53 am
This man's work is amazing and it's the best in the business
Thanks, I appreciate it
No problem dude

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:36 pm

JesseJrVisualArts wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:34 am
Or contact me by email: jessejrvisualartsoficial@gmail.com Look for people on Deviantart who already requested my service or bought images from me. Ask them if it is safe to do business with me.
Really, it's nothing personal and I'm sure you're reliable and trustworthy. It's just that I've been scammed hard a few times, so I'm being extra careful because of that.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:45 pm

Good news! As soon as Jesse is done with some of the recent requests, he's gonna be building up his online store at a site called Sellfy. So, stay tuned for more updates on that.
As for those that want to buy "old school way", you can still contact him through Facebook or his email address to place a request or to ask for samples.

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:05 pm

JesseJrVisualArts wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:04 am
Those are samples of other client's requests. But few of them are on sale too. Please contact me at facebook: @jessejrvisualarts or jessejrvisualartsoficial@gmail.com
When you get your store up and running, please put those up on there if you can. :)

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:02 am

FreakyDude wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:05 pm
JesseJrVisualArts wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:04 am
When you get your store up and running, please put those up on there if you can. :)
I need first to finish a couple of big videos and photos requests and finish the script of The Other side of The Portal, because on March 26 we have the first group lecture of it. And then, take time to reorganize all pics and vids available to start uploading them to the new site. I have three options for an online store: GoDaddy, Sellfy and Wix. I hope between April and May to be ready.

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:04 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:36 pm
JesseJrVisualArts wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:34 am
Or contact me by email: jessejrvisualartsoficial@gmail.com Look for people on Deviantart who already requested my service or bought images from me. Ask them if it is safe to do business with me.
Really, it's nothing personal and I'm sure you're reliable and trustworthy. It's just that I've been scammed hard a few times, so I'm being extra careful because of that.
I hope by late April or May to have the online store, either on Wix, Sellfy or GoDaddy. I'll let you guys know.