Jesse Jr Ads

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Jesse Jr Ads

Post by kira123 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:15 am

JesseJrVisualArts wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:04 am
foreverlurk wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:36 pm
Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:34 am
Or contact me by email: jessejrvisualartsoficial@gmail.com Look for people on Deviantart who already requested my service or bought images from me. Ask them if it is safe to do business with me.
Really, it's nothing personal and I'm sure you're reliable and trustworthy. It's just that I've been scammed hard a few times, so I'm being extra careful because of that.
I hope by late April or May to have the online store, either on Wix, Sellfy or GoDaddy. I'll let you guys know.
Not sure about GoDaddy, but I know Wix has been used alot for making websites.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:34 pm

Good news, guys! The team at Jesse Jr are FINALLY beginning to start shooting 'The Other Side of the Portal' in the first week of June! πŸ˜„

vash!!!!
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by vash!!!! » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:58 pm

kira123 wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:34 pm
Good news, guys! The team at Jesse Jr are FINALLY beginning to start shooting 'The Other Side of the Portal' in the first week of June! πŸ˜„

That is some great news!

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:33 am

That's great news!
Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:04 am
I hope by late April or May to have the online store, either on Wix, Sellfy or GoDaddy. I'll let you guys know.
How is that coming along?

I looked at those websites. GoDaddy and Wix are both website builders. Unless they have templates for stores, you'll run into the same issue where people don't just want to click a PayPal link to pay you, hoping you'll email them the product. GoDaddy charges annually. I can't find prices for Wix (it says free, but I smell hidden delayed fees).

Sellfy is probably closer to what you might want. You want a site that is built as a store already. That way you can upload your products, set your prices, and set up a payment plan. Your concern was rent, and the "Starter" plan at $22/month is probably all you'll need.
https://sellfy.com/pricing/

You were hoping for no rent, right? I looked at Gumroad. There is no monthly or annual fee. It takes 9% of your profits up to $1000, then it drops to 7%, then drops more at further milestones. So the more you sell, the less Gumroad takes. And it charges 30 cents on each transaction.
https://gumroad.com/pricing

Gumroad sounds great to me. You can keep your online store up indefinitely and never worry about keeping up with payments. In case the transaction fees are your concern, that's easy to adjust. Say you value a video at $10. If you charged $10, Gumroad would take 90 cents(9%) + 30 cents, giving you a profit of $8.80. Instead, you can price the video at $11.32, Gumroad will take $1.02(9%) + 30 cents, giving you a profit of $10.

I hope this is a help. Look at a site you recently shopped at: you want a site like that. You want a list of products (with prices next to them) and a way for customers to add them to a cart then check out.

Dr.Minimizer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Dr.Minimizer » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:33 pm

Just an update...after finally connecting with Jesse Jr. Visual Arts I was able to commission a set of photos to use in a comic. Jazmin did some amazing work with poses and facial expressions using only some vague descriptions and weakly drawn storyboards. I'm in the process of putting it together now, and it should be at least 12 pages. Here's a preview for now to whet your appetite. Hopefully the money I paid for the pictures helps him get the video done faster, too.
Attachments
jrh00a.jpg
jrh00a.jpg (5.25 MiB) Viewed 12442 times

Rapsta09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rapsta09 » Sun May 01, 2022 6:33 am

Dr.Minimizer wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:33 pm
Just an update...after finally connecting with Jesse Jr. Visual Arts I was able to commission a set of photos to use in a comic. Jazmin did some amazing work with poses and facial expressions using only some vague descriptions and weakly drawn storyboards. I'm in the process of putting it together now, and it should be at least 12 pages. Here's a preview for now to whet your appetite. Hopefully the money I paid for the pictures helps him get the video done faster, too.
Yo that looks

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Sun May 01, 2022 3:14 pm

Rapsta09 wrote: ↑
Sun May 01, 2022 6:33 am
Yo that looks
...Awesome? πŸ˜„

Some Wanderer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Some Wanderer » Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 pm

Sun May 01, 2022 3:14 pm
Rapsta09 wrote: ↑
Sun May 01, 2022 6:33 am
Yo that looks
...Awesome? πŸ˜„
...Superb?
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter."
https://www.deviantart.com/somehatter54

Dr.Minimizer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Dr.Minimizer » Sun May 01, 2022 4:34 pm

The whole process went extremely well. I sent a description first, then provided storyboards (basically rough sketches of what each scene would look like). I got back pictures of Jazmin in front of a green background for ease of photomanipulation. To give you an idea, here is one of the storyboard panels I submitted, and then what it turned into after I got the picture from JJVA, and then photoshopped it onto a background photo I took myself.

As I said, Jazmin and Jesse Jr. did some amazing work on this. I mean, look at that expression and pose...she really looks like she's struggling to push that huge bottle over! Will she succeed, and can she figure out how to work the lid? You'll have to wait and see...!
Attachments
storyboard-sample.jpg
storyboard-sample.jpg (262.21 KiB) Viewed 12278 times
jrh35.jpg
jrh35.jpg (5.73 MiB) Viewed 12278 times

Some Wanderer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Some Wanderer » Sun May 01, 2022 5:04 pm

Nice.
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter."
https://www.deviantart.com/somehatter54

Rapsta09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rapsta09 » Sun May 01, 2022 10:24 pm

Definitely amazing were there any handheld

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Mon May 02, 2022 3:43 am

Looks great! :D

Dontexpect
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Dontexpect » Mon May 02, 2022 8:34 am

Awesome as always! Are you posting this on deviantart? When can we see it?

Dr.Minimizer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Dr.Minimizer » Mon May 02, 2022 8:09 pm

I'm still trying to decide how to present this particular story. I have always resisted trying to charge money for this stuff, but I paid an arm and a leg for the photos of Jazmin, so I'd like a way to recover some of that expense. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to pay for it because it was fun for me...but I want to do more of these...lots more...but can't afford it. Sooner or later I'm going to need a source of revenue to pay for this indulgence. I'm thinking I may try Gumroad, or maybe I'll just give this one out for free and then make a GiveSendGo for the next comic....

Anyway, in the meantime, here's another one with a handheld (since Rapsta09 asked so nicely). Jazmin does a great "forlorn expression," doesn't she...?
Attachments
storyboard-sample2.jpg
storyboard-sample2.jpg (307.45 KiB) Viewed 12007 times
jrh57.jpg
jrh57.jpg (3.77 MiB) Viewed 12007 times

Rapsta09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rapsta09 » Mon May 02, 2022 10:41 pm

Mon May 02, 2022 8:09 pm
I'm still trying to decide how to present this particular story. I have always resisted trying to charge money for this stuff, but I paid an arm and a leg for the photos of Jazmin, so I'd like a way to recover some of that expense. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to pay for it because it was fun for me...but I want to do more of these...lots more...but can't afford it. Sooner or later I'm going to need a source of revenue to pay for this indulgence. I'm thinking I may try Gumroad, or maybe I'll just give this one out for free and then make a GiveSendGo for the next comic....

Anyway, in the meantime, here's another one with a handheld (since Rapsta09 asked so nicely). Jazmin does a great "forlorn expression," doesn't she...?
Magnificent πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Dr.Minimizer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Dr.Minimizer » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:15 am

In case you missed it over in the SW Art section, my Jesse Jr. affiliated comic "Just the Right Height" is now ready and available over on Gumroad. You can find it here.

I hate having to charge money for it, but the custom pics cost quite a bit. For a cost of less than going out to a movie, you can support a SW artist and help me recoup these costs. If I recover enough of my investment (I seriously doubt I will ever completely break even), I'll be able to do more of these in the future. (For example, I might be able to do a live action version of "Keeper"...)

In the meantime here are a couple more images from the comic. With your purchase you receive not only the 20-page photocomic itself but also over 80 individual panels (without dialogue but in full resolution) including these. Oh, and I'm also including all the storyboards like those I posted with some of the previous pics. Enjoy!

vash!!!!
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by vash!!!! » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:38 am

Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:15 am
In case you missed it over in the SW Art section, my Jesse Jr. affiliated comic "Just the Right Height" is now ready and available over on Gumroad. You can find it here.

I hate having to charge money for it, but the custom pics cost quite a bit. For a cost of less than going out to a movie, you can support a SW artist and help me recoup these costs. If I recover enough of my investment (I seriously doubt I will ever completely break even), I'll be able to do more of these in the future. (For example, I might be able to do a live action version of "Keeper"...)

In the meantime here are a couple more images from the comic. With your purchase you receive not only the 20-page photocomic itself but also over 80 individual panels (without dialogue but in full resolution) including these. Oh, and I'm also including all the storyboards like those I posted with some of the previous pics. Enjoy!

I bought the comic and it didnt disappoint. comic feels like a collab between jessiejr and the_minimizer. Great job.

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:13 pm

I have some bad news related to the online store. I was getting ready to start a website till my friends and longtime customers, Robby and Phil contacted me because one of the more recent customers was making bad use of the videos he bought. Whenever someone makes a purchase, they receive, along with the photos or video files, a proof of purchase stating that they only get a license for personal use in a collection of their own, in case of photos they can print them for personal collection, or even able to burn the videos on DVD to add them to their library of movies; but cannot be shared or sold online. So this guy, just bought few clips and made many screengrabs of them and posted them on his foot fetish account at Deviantart website. My videos were not related to foot fetish, the actresses wore closed shoes, but anyway the actresses do not expect to find themselves on fetish sites like that like the one from this guy. He posted around 15 video stills from each girl video creating a story of his own and cropping out my logo in the corner of those stills. He even added a filter for "adult content" to the images so I didn't find them easily. He was even receiving credits for a work he didn't do. So I had to spend unnecesary hours on reporting each image and rendering a special full video to send to Deviantart administrators as a proof of my work and copyrights. I was lucky they quickly deleted those images. But that issue kept me thinking if it was a good idea to open an online store or keep selling digital material to only trusted customers and friends as I've been doing for years. There's even the story of a guy from Bangladesh that got obsessed with one of my former models and started harassing and threatening her and her mother because she didn't replied his messages. I don't know if I will open the store in the future, at least many people are asking for custom videos, requests, commissions and I'm busy working those these weeks. In the meantime, for those who want to buy images, just contact me through Facebook @jessejrvisualarts or by email: jessejrvisualartsoficial@gmail.com

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:27 am

Oh, that's horrible the way that guy in Bangladesh acted before. I'm really sorry to hear that happened. I'm also glad that the other guy is getting what's coming to him for all the crap he pulled on DeviantArt. People are really going crazy nowadays, especially since the stupid virus happened. So maybe the online store will have to be put on hold until further notice. But as long as we can still buy customs from you through Facebook, then it should be still be fine. Just gotta be very careful with who you're selling to and all. Cause there are some less respectful than others.

dnorris72
Visitor
Visitor

Post by dnorris72 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:39 am

you could make it a "Members Only" kind of thing maybe?

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:49 am

dnorris72 wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:39 am
Hey, that can totally work. That way, it'll only be limited to real fans of the work, or just friends, instead of some random thief or creepo.

vash!!!!
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by vash!!!! » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:42 pm

Any update on the latest? :)

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:40 pm

vash!!!! wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:42 pm
He's still working on that. Don't worry. πŸ˜‰

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:40 am

dnorris72 wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:39 am
Yeah, it could be an option

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:51 am

vash!!!! wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:42 pm
I have the answer: we are closer to start production on a miniseries/feature film called EL MUNDO DE LOS GIGANTES / THE WORLD OF THE GIANTS instead of the PORTAL movie first, because is more appealing to bigger audiences and more actors were interested in being a part of it. Me, myself am also acting as one of the protagonists as the captain of the flight that crosses a portal within the clouds to a different gigantic version of Mexico with a different name and history. It was losely inspired in the old Land of the Giants tv series but with a completly original plot, more female characters this time,and around 34 actors in total. We've been casting actors since october first and a couple of days ago we announced the winners of their respective auditions. IΒ΄ll be posting in Deviantart few updates from time to time but you all feel free to contact me at Facebook and ask me about the plot, characters, etc. And now my friends, comissions and purchases of fantasy material are more than welcomed than ever to help with the uncompleted budget and start filmming this spring as I've been telling the actors.