Goro Brava Productions upcoming SW video

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Goro Brava Productions upcoming SW video

Post by Enigma12 » Sun May 07, 2023 4:39 am

Never mind, it’s just a giantess work it seems

Jeebus
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Jeebus » Tue May 09, 2023 2:29 am

I bought the SW video. It would be improved ten-fold with two changes: Changing the pitch of the voices, and having them remove their piercings after the size change. The piercings thing especially takes me out of these videos when they forget that detail. Pretty solid other than that

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:01 am

Enigma12 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 4:39 am
I love how if I do a growth/giantess scene, the shrinking fans are sad, but if I do a shrinking scene, the growth/giantess fans are sad, lol. But the good news is, I'll actually be having my first shrinking-only scene, starring Lady Piedmont, coming out in September after I got commissioned recently to film one... stay tuned :D

Also, if all goes well, I *may* be filming a shrinking scene with Sugargirlmodel where they play a psychotherapist trying to help someone achieve nocturnal emissions after no-fap went wrong... by shrinking themselves to the size of the patient's dick and stimulating it from there... and yes, I'll be piecing together a six foot blue or green "phallus" as an on-set guide for them to get on, lol.
Jeebus wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 2:29 am
I bought the SW video. It would be improved ten-fold with two changes: Changing the pitch of the voices, and having them remove their piercings after the size change. The piercings thing especially takes me out of these videos when they forget that detail. Pretty solid other than that
Voice pitch shifting is something I should experiment more with. And yeah, piercings are a tricky endeavor... either I don't think about it until the model is already naked, or some can't really remove them without other issues. So sometimes I try to fake it and make it seem like something "activates" the piercing with them as well (such as the "Medusa" piercing on SGM in the size transfer scene). Sometimes there needs to be a hair more suspension of disbelief :lol:

shrinky
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinky » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:25 am

I like the effect in this clip of the hood coming down over her face. Nice work.

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:28 am

shrinky wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:25 am
I like the effect in this clip of the hood coming down over her face. Nice work.
Thank you, simple reverse animation trick ;)

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by TheBigG » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am

Loved your last one greedy await your next

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:00 am

DestructionDamsels wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:01 am
Enigma12 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 4:39 am
I love how if I do a growth/giantess scene, the shrinking fans are sad, but if I do a shrinking scene, the growth/giantess fans are sad, lol. But the good news is, I'll actually be having my first shrinking-only scene, starring Lady Piedmont, coming out in September after I got commissioned recently to film one... stay tuned :D

Also, if all goes well, I *may* be filming a shrinking scene with Sugargirlmodel where they play a psychotherapist trying to help someone achieve nocturnal emissions after no-fap went wrong... by shrinking themselves to the size of the patient's dick and stimulating it from there... and yes, I'll be piecing together a six foot blue or green "phallus" as an on-set guide for them to get on, lol.
Jeebus wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 2:29 am
Voice pitch shifting is something I should experiment more with. And yeah, piercings are a tricky endeavor... either I don't think about it until the model is already naked, or some can't really remove them without other issues. So sometimes I try to fake it and make it seem like something "activates" the piercing with them as well (such as the "Medusa" piercing on SGM in the size transfer scene). Sometimes there needs to be a hair more suspension of disbelief :lol:
What's that Futurama saying?

"Shut up and take my money!!!!"

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:59 am

Honestly don’t mind giantess all that much, not my preferred cup of tea but there are some good ones. And you can’t please everyone.

Still these should be good, can’t wait to see what they will turn out like.

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:43 am

TheBigG wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am
Loved your last one greedy await your next
Thank you! While I have a lot of growth stuff planned (mainly thanks to a "Growing Climax Prequel Trilogy" that I've been filming on again / off again), I definitely want to try to bounce back and forth between shrinking and growing. Perhaps another with both in the same scene.
Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:00 am

What's that Futurama saying?

"Shut up and take my money!!!!"
In due time ;) Giving the initial commissioner of the custom their exclusivity with the scene before it comes out in September :D
Enigma12 wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:59 am
Honestly don’t mind giantess all that much, not my preferred cup of tea but there are some good ones. And you can’t please everyone.

Still these should be good, can’t wait to see what they will turn out like.
Yeahhhh, too many times in my life I've had to remind myself that I can't please everyone, lol. That said, I think the success of the size transfer scene came down to appeasing both crowds. It's also technically my second best selling scene so far (the original "Growing Climax" is still the best seller).

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:32 am

Cool and original stuff on the way, congrats
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica