Cute youtube video

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
norlakte3rd
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Cute youtube video

Post by norlakte3rd » Sun May 08, 2022 5:34 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eyveKdFTUD4

Guy from one of those popular pages shrinks his sister, and she actually stays small for almost the entire video. Has some cute interactions.

shrinky
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Cute youtube video

Post by shrinky » Sun May 08, 2022 5:46 pm

Nice production values.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sun May 08, 2022 8:33 pm

Very well done, the green screen is actually better than a lot of size videos I've paid for in the past.

These types of channel always give weird vibes... not as much as ElsaGate, but still. I just hope they won't get scared off by the foot/vore/giantess people like that "Zoom Zoom" channel. :-(

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Mon May 09, 2022 1:20 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 8:33 pm
Very well done, the green screen is actually better than a lot of size videos I've paid for in the past.

These types of channel always give weird vibes... not as much as ElsaGate, but still. I just hope they won't get scared off by the foot/vore/giantess people like that "Zoom Zoom" channel. :-(
I miss the Zoom Zoom channel. :( They haven't made any new videos anymore since those Giantess City goons ruined everything.

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Mon May 09, 2022 2:09 am

I miss Zoom Zoom. At least they have imitators. Nice find! :)

shrinky
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinky » Mon May 09, 2022 2:47 am

foreverlurk wrote:

What happened to Zoom Zoom? I know of the channel, but wasn't aware of any controversy involving the community. What happened?!

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Mon May 09, 2022 4:04 am

shrinky wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:47 am
foreverlurk wrote:

What happened to Zoom Zoom? I know of the channel, but wasn't aware of any controversy involving the community. What happened?!
Giantess City happened. They pretty much tried to request them to do really weird GTS videos for them. Mostly some that involves stepping on or eating the guy. Things got toxic on their end, and Zoom Zoom chose to remain silent ever since. They even had their own account on there (if I remember correctly). At least that's my theory on what happened.
Last edited by kira123 on Mon May 09, 2022 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shrinky
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinky » Mon May 09, 2022 5:02 am

This is why we can't have nice things. :(

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Mon May 09, 2022 10:35 pm

kira123 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:04 am
Giantess City happened. They pretty much tried to request them to do really weird GTS videos for them. Mostly some that involves stepping on or eating the guy. Things got toxic on their end, and Zoom Zoom chose to remain silent ever since. They even had their own account on there (if I remember correctly). At least that's my theory on what happened.
Zoom Zoom did have an account on there and joined in on the discussion. I have said for a while that Giantess City probably scared them away.

GirlShrinker25
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by GirlShrinker25 » Tue May 10, 2022 6:33 pm

kira123 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 1:20 am
foreverlurk wrote:

I miss the Zoom Zoom channel. :( They haven't made any new videos anymore since those Giantess City goons ruined everything.
I was the one who announced the channel's existence but I didn't me for it to go this far. I'm so sorry for this. I really am. :cry:

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Tue May 10, 2022 7:50 pm

GirlShrinker25 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 6:33 pm
kira123 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 1:20 am
foreverlurk wrote:

I was the one who announced the channel's existence but I didn't me for it to go this far. I'm so sorry for this. I really am. :cry:
Hey, don't worry about it. I know you didn't mean any harm. You were only trying to help spread the word as all. Giantess City is just not what it used to be anymore. Idk what happened, but the site's been very dull and the people on there have been very toxic (and sometimes woke toxic) to this day. So, it's okay. What happened to Zoom Zoom wasn't your fault.