Making SW Gifs!

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
PoppyPocket
Visitor
Visitor

Making SW Gifs!

Post by PoppyPocket » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:44 pm

Hi everyone!

I can't really make computer-based images that well, so I couldn't really contribute in the way some do to the fetish. Until now!

I found out I can quite easily make cute little gifs of shrunken people, from anything that happens to be on YouTube, using this website app: gifrunDOTcom

But, please post other YouTube videos for me to adapt on this thread, or indeed, make you're own little gifs using the website! I've not idea where to upload these on the web for best effect, so just thought I'd pop them here for now!

However, I don't know how to post the files here, as they are mostly 2-10mb sorta size and I can't post external links!

Can someone help me out?

Pocket Out!

Granelex
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Making SW Gifs!

Post by Granelex » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:56 pm

Someone did looks like someone made gifs from you tube video. Try this: https://sheikthegeek.tumblr.com/post/164164385814 That is a post from Loladan Liliput. I am sorry if I misspelled that. In any case in this episode after Loladan tries to capture one of these little aliens that have been causing some odd changes in her home. The alien decides to turn it on her and Loladan is shrunk when she touches a magical field surrounding the bowl she caught the tiny alien in. She is shrunk to the tiny aliens size. Check it out.