Heidi Haack: Toy Prisoner of Giant Hands (One of the Best 2D Animations I've seen)

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
MollySmalls
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Heidi Haack: Toy Prisoner of Giant Hands (One of the Best 2D Animations I've seen)

Post by MollySmalls » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:58 am

One of the Best 2D Animations I've seen. Please Youtube it this site will not let me post it here for some reason.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Heidi Haack: Toy Prisoner of Giant Hands (One of the Best 2D Animations I've seen)

Post by foreverlurk » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:55 pm

Wow. How did you find this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhViiVf2eNs

Some comments from the artist:

Heidi is a prodigy nasa technician girl who steals some parts from work to invent a teleport at home, but when she tries it out, she ends up in some unknown planet... A giant hand comes down for her... Heidi Haack finds herself undressed and taken in as a pet by Xanon, a giant alien.

That's part of a segment where Xanon is playing girl games with the much smaller human, but with the twist that Heidi is so small that she ends up being more of a toy than a playmate

My next draft rn is that, after the toying session (where Heidi spends a lot of time in Xanon's hands as a "toy prisoner of giant hands") Xanon starts her next hobby of making diorama cages to place Heidi in.

Heidi finds herself placed inside a large diorama filled with alien plants that dwarf her, and Xanon smiles at how cute the diorama looks with little Heidi in it and exclaims "you will live surrounded by flowers!"

Xanon makes many dioramas and enjoys placing the tiny, nude human Heidi Haack in them and watching her reactions and interaction with her new surroundings.

Heidi feels very small and her nude state make her feel very exposed and vulnerable

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Heidi Haack: Toy Prisoner of Giant Hands (One of the Best 2D Animations I've seen)

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:03 pm

OK, that is a very good animation with a excellent story concept behind it. I hope get to see more in the future.

HH1

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:38 pm

HentaiHunter1 wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:03 pm
OK, that is a very good animation with a excellent story concept behind it. I hope get to see more in the future.
She's very talented, yes. She does mention (as pokonota, on Reddit) wanting feedback:

https://www.reddit.com/r/animation/comm ... ands_of_a/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Animators/comm ... ant_hands/

Maybe she's already on this forum? I hope we get more of this story.

lurkerk
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by lurkerk » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:53 am

WHOA

Ok, sounds like she's trying to make this Heidi Haack character into a thing. So are there more parts of this story? Looks pretty elaborate.

I looked at the reddit posts and youtube and it doesn't seem like she knows about SW

MollySmalls
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by MollySmalls » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:01 am

foreverlurk wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:55 pm
Wow. How did you find this?

[/i]
Experimenting and combining microphilia terms (giant woman, tiny woman toy, woman pet etc..) in Youtube search, and this showed up. The video has been taken down.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:57 pm

I've downloaded the video before it was taken down. I'll see if I can upload it somwhere later today.

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:10 pm

Hi, I'm the author of this animation. Can I ask you to please not upload it? The reason is that I never knew there was a community that would be interested, so I was thinking of putting it in Gumroad, and with enough support I could quit one of my three jobs and replace it with animations for fans like you.

To tell the truth, I'm scared if my animations are not liked and turns out I should've kept the side jobs. But I guess I have to take this step.

Also, please give me feedback if you liked it and if you think the Heidi Haack character can become a recurring chara that you would be interested in. And if you can be detailed in your feedback.

As mentioned, Heidi Haack is a genius girl working as an intern at NASA. She's very young but already knows more than the scientists. But they won't let her become an employee before she has all the university degrees needed to work there. So she sneakily "borrows" some parts and starts building a teleport in her garage.

After tonnes of work, she has a teleport that is working for small objects and is very excited. Heidi decides to test her teleport on herself.

She sets the coordinated to Paris, because she always wanted to visit and there's a lot of shopping to do there. But when she activates the teleport, she finds herself knocked unconscious. Waking up, she finds herself in a strange, alien landscape...

This is the beginning of Heidi Haack's story
I make SW 2D hand-drawn animations, manga and comics (F/f) :-D, please check them out on my Gumroad: https://swanims.gumroad.com

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chocolatejr9 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:51 pm

Ooh, a classic setup. Sounds like Heidi got a little cocky there, eh?

But yeah, we're ALWAYS looking for more SW content around here due to how rare it is. I doubt anybody will force you to quit your job just to fulfil our wants, but rest assured there IS, in fact, an audience for this sort of thing.

MollySmalls
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by MollySmalls » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:38 pm

animationfan wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:10 pm
Hi, I'm the author of this animation. Can I ask you to please not upload it? The reason is that I never knew there was a community that would be interested, so I was thinking of putting it in Gumroad, and with enough support I could quit one of my three jobs and replace it with animations for fans like you.

To tell the truth, I'm scared if my animations are not liked and turns out I should've kept the side jobs. But I guess I have to take this step.

Also, please give me feedback if you liked it and if you think the Heidi Haack character can become a recurring chara that you would be interested in. And if you can be detailed in your feedback.

As mentioned, Heidi Haack is a genius girl working as an intern at NASA. She's very young but already knows more than the scientists. But they won't let her become an employee before she has all the university degrees needed to work there. So she sneakily "borrows" some parts and starts building a teleport in her garage.

After tonnes of work, she has a teleport that is working for small objects and is very excited. Heidi decides to test her teleport on herself.

She sets the coordinated to Paris, because she always wanted to visit and there's a lot of shopping to do there. But when she activates the teleport, she finds herself knocked unconscious. Waking up, she finds herself in a strange, alien landscape...

This is the beginning of Heidi Haack's story
It's amazing how you had no idea of this community and managed to HIT a grand slam in developing one of the best SW animations ever! Hand held and SW interaction is what many of us are intrigued by. Thanks for creating such a lovely animation and character set up! Looking forward to more interactions.

Pros

- The red nail polish on the giantess was an incredible touch
- The interaction between Heidi and the giantess was top notch
- Great story and voice over

Cons
- Heidi could be more attractive/voluptuous (lol)
- Make these longer, we want more! Many of us would pay for stuff like this!

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:03 am

Thank you for your feedback, MollySmalls. I see, so you guys really like it, and you're willing to comment and provide feedback. That's really great. Most times, you barely get any if any feedback as an artist, which is surprising to most people. So you can comment anything and also tell your ideas about this new little character Heidi Haack.

- The red nail polish on the giantess was an incredible touch

Yes, it is meant to give an impression of how a female's instinct can be to dominate and control another female and even keep her in a virtual cage (except here it's literally a cage). In the human species, a female can instinctively see another female not so much as a fellow being, but as a being whose eggs compete with her own. So sometimes a female's first reaction is to "cage" and control other females, to keep herself at the top of the reproductive pecking order.

- Great story and voice over

Thank you!

- Heidi could be more attractive/voluptuous (lol)

Oh, sorry, the little Heidi Haack character is meant as a nerdy but sportsy and outgoing girl, so I tried to capture a bit of the nerdy part. Because she is a young prodigy at NASA (even though the scientists won't let her be a full member until many years due to her schooling and because it's middle-aged scientist guys running the show who see Heidi's young genius with envy)

- Make these longer, we want more! Many of us would pay for stuff like this!

It is extremely time-consuming to make traditional animation, and it is the style I use. So I'd have to quit one of my three jobs/gigs. Which is the plan, now that you guys say there is a full community interested.

This anim took a year to make, to give you an idea
I make SW 2D hand-drawn animations, manga and comics (F/f) :-D, please check them out on my Gumroad: https://swanims.gumroad.com

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:16 am

I advise if your considering quitting, just quit the low paying job. Make these your side hustle.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:09 am

animationfan wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:10 pm
Sure, and I'll be the first to support you if you ever go on gumroad!

If it's shared, it's NOT going to be from me.

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:48 pm

Hi guys, I've made a twitter account to promote my animations a bit.
If you use twitter could you follow and like? Pretty please with sugar on top πŸ’–

https://twitter.com/sw__animations