Recent commercial I saw

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
CWTOONLOVER91
Visitor
Visitor

Recent commercial I saw

Post by CWTOONLOVER91 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:51 pm

I'm trying to find a commercial I saw a week ago. It had a tiny woman who is a doctor. The commercial said the product can also be seen at Target. Does anyone know what the name of it is?

PK65

Re: Recent commercial I saw

Post by PK65 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:34 pm

Even though I can't help you, I think I know what you're talking about.

I remember this "Little Voice" ad where there was a regular-sized woman and a tiny woman that looked the same.

The ad started with them on a couch where the regular one was talking about making decisions and speaking to your little voice, which represented the tiny one.
The next scene did have them at the doctors office (probably what you were talking about) with a regular-sized male doctor in the room. I don't remember what the regular woman said, but the tiny woman was holding a toothbrush and asked the doctor for a smaller one.
I believe there were other scenes that I don't remember
The last scene had them at an exercising place (I don't remember what they were talking about) with many other people (none of them tiny) and the ad ended with everyone complimenting the dance skills of the tiny woman.

If I search "Little Voice" in Bing it just redirects to the movie or film. I don't think using Google may help.

CWTOONLOVER91
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Recent commercial I saw

Post by CWTOONLOVER91 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:40 am

That's the one. Can you find the video for me?