Grundverkehrt - THE list

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
grenzgaenger
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Grundverkehrt - THE list

Post by grenzgaenger » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:55 pm

During the last months (and longer) I was able to turn a good part of my notes I did over the years into a list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... CMGRQeIiV8

The interesting informations for you are in the Size Column; look for S (f) = Shrunken Female and Tiny (f) = Tiny Female. ;)

There are still tons of notes to add, but at least most of the movies and the tv shows I was able to check completely are in there.
Please don't ask where to find the videos - sadly some of the episodes / movies in the list are currently not available. They were some years ago, and maybe will return some day...

wayyellow
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Grundverkehrt - THE list

Post by wayyellow » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:13 pm

Wow, really great work. Thank you!

Torper8
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Torper8 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:24 pm

Thank you omg, it was a pain going through the website itself, we thank you for your work
I remember there was this episode he uploaded before his channel went poof, about some woman that shrank slowly overtime, where a specific scene took place where she was like 3-4 inches in the sidewalk with kids walking next to her, then she (for some reason) took of her shoes to get down the sidewalk into the road
I don't remember or never knew where it was from,maybe I'll find it here

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:09 pm

So any rows with "S (f)" should contain (s)hrinking (f)emale, right?

Asking because I've checked a few videos in the list and some have no shrinking at all in the episode listed, even with "S (f)" in the column.

grenzgaenger
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by grenzgaenger » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:22 pm

Correct. What episodes did you check?

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:41 pm

Didn't note all of them, here's just a few quick one I remember:

5 NEN 3 KUMI MAHOU GUMI (episode 21 is marked as S (f), and episode 31 as both S and G (f), yet those two have no such content. Haven't had time to check the rest of the series. Maybe the Internet Archive's episode numbering is wrong(?), but without episode titles or timecodes it's hard to be sure:

- https://archive.org/details/5-nen-3-kum ... umi+21.mkv
- https://archive.org/details/5-nen-3-kum ... umi+31.mkv

Also Magi-K, season 2 episode 9 has "S (f)" but the only thing in the episode is SM (well, not shrunken men, but rather doll transformation):

- Magi-K Temporada 2 (S02E09) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUOhgAAV8o8

Thanks for the list, I'll try to add timecodes for the SW scenes when I find them, makes it easier for those who wants to know when the content happens.

grenzgaenger
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by grenzgaenger » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:25 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:41 pm
5 NEN 3 KUMI MAHOU GUMI (episode 21 is marked as S (f), and episode 31 as both S and G (f), yet those two have no such content. Haven't had time to check the rest of the series. Maybe the Internet Archive's episode numbering is wrong(?), but without episode titles or timecodes it's hard to be sure:
Yes, it is possible that the episode numbering is different. I didn't check the Internet Archive upload, but an Upload on youtube.

foreverlurk wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:41 pm
Also Magi-K, season 2 episode 9 has "S (f)" but the only thing in the episode is SM (well, not shrunken men, but rather doll transformation):

- Magi-K Temporada 2 (S02E09) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUOhgAAV8o8
Indeed. Wrong row, my mistrake.
The S (f) is in S02E12: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGJIfMD5I2U

rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by rscholar » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:02 pm

Torper8 wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:24 pm
Thank you omg, it was a pain going through the website itself, we thank you for your work
I remember there was this episode he uploaded before his channel went poof, about some woman that shrank slowly overtime, where a specific scene took place where she was like 3-4 inches in the sidewalk with kids walking next to her, then she (for some reason) took of her shoes to get down the sidewalk into the road
Are you talking about the show with a tall black woman with glasses who shrinks throughout the episode and has to climb down a step? That would be Bambulua, but I can't seem to find the episode.

Torper8
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Torper8 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:59 pm

rscholar wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:02 pm
Torper8 wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:24 pm
Are you talking about the show with a tall black woman with glasses who shrinks throughout the episode and has to climb down a step? That would be Bambulua, but I can't seem to find the episode.
No freaking way YES THAT'S THE SHOW OMG
THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH
Now I just gotta find the episode, thank you

Torper8
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Torper8 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:48 am

I found them
Episodes 176 through (I think) 181
Unfortunately episodes 180 and 181 aren't available on YT, but the scene I was talking about IS in 179 :)
https://youtu.be/njM9c50GKYQ

Torper8
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Torper8 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:51 am

Torper8 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:48 am
I found them
Episodes 176 through (I think) 181
Unfortunately episodes 180 and 181 aren't available on YT, but the scene I was talking about IS in 179 :)
Ah nvm
Just up to 180, and it's just her getting back to normal size

norlakte3rd
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by norlakte3rd » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:06 am

Did anyone ever have much luck with this list? It seems like a potential goldmine but a lot of the S (f) labels seem misplaced unfortunately.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:38 am

norlakte3rd wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:06 am
Did anyone ever have much luck with this list? It seems like a potential goldmine but a lot of the S (f) labels seem misplaced unfortunately.
Not really, I started making a list of corrections but gave up, there's just a lot of inaccuracies. A shame because I think it's a good initiative.

ROGU3_20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ROGU3_20 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:08 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:38 am
norlakte3rd wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:06 am
Not really, I started making a list of corrections but gave up, there's just a lot of inaccuracies. A shame because I think it's a good initiative.
its not to late though, you could probably rally up some people in this forum to help you out in sorting (and possibly) adding more shows/movies with similar content.

on a related note, can someone record and upload episode 75 of Chica Vampiro episode 75? I wanna see the shrinking scene cuz i can't watch in due to being unavailable for view in my region.

Torper8
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Torper8 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:50 pm

on a related note, can someone record and upload episode 75 of Chica Vampiro episode 75? I wanna see the shrinking scene cuz i can't watch in due to being unavailable for view in my region.
[/quote]
Well i found the episodes on tiktok, and I didn't notice any shrinking worth watching.
There's a part where the main character says she's gonna spy on his friend to make sure he doesn't reveal their secrets, by shrinking I assume because she disappears and the parents look down on the floor as she passes by.
But it's literally invisible, you can't see her, there's no sound, no process, it's like she just poofed.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR7EvAq3/

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:27 pm

ROGU3_20 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:08 pm
its not to late though, you could probably rally up some people in this forum to help you out in sorting (and possibly) adding more shows/movies with similar content.
Hmmm... you're right, but I think I'd rather just start from scratch and create my own database. There's already a few great threads on this board, just nothing centralized / organized. What would be awesome is a great repository of SW / size media, I know a few of those have been tried in the past, but maybe something open / collaborative would last longer. :idea:

ROGU3_20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ROGU3_20 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:21 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:27 pm
ROGU3_20 wrote:
Hmmm... you're right, but I think I'd rather just start from scratch and create my own database. There's already a few great threads on this board, just nothing centralized / organized. What would be awesome is a great repository of SW / size media, I know a few of those have been tried in the past, but maybe something open / collaborative would last longer. :idea:
There you go, you can make one if you want and I'd help you look for some whenever im free.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:43 am

ROGU3_20 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:21 am
foreverlurk wrote:
ROGU3_20 wrote:
There you go, you can make one if you want and I'd help you look for some whenever im free.
Are you planning content based on this list or from all the countries?

rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by rscholar » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:55 am

ROGU3_20 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:21 am
foreverlurk wrote:
ROGU3_20 wrote:
I don't always know my schedule but I'd love to help with this if I can. I've got a bunch of stuff saved on my YT favorites, I'm sure I have to have at least one unique thing somewhere.

Also, has anyone ever checked Shadowlord Inc's site? He usually updates per month and his collection has, like, virtually every transformation ever aired, woman or otherwise.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:38 am

rscholar wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:55 am
I don't always know my schedule but I'd love to help with this if I can. I've got a bunch of stuff saved on my YT favorites, I'm sure I have to have at least one unique thing somewhere.

Also, has anyone ever checked Shadowlord Inc's site? He usually updates per month and his collection has, like, virtually every transformation ever aired, woman or otherwise.
I'd like something collaborative like a wiki, so of course I would need help to fill it with data. I've looked at software and hosting options but I'm quite busy until Xmas. I know there have been similar efforts in the past but none really took off the ground. Right now I'm not sure if I'd go so far as to host clips on such a platform, because of limited space (or more $$$ for hosting) and also, copyright holders.

Oh my... Shadowlord Inc. that's one of the first site I found when searching for shrinking content back in the late 90s. It's still around! Woah. :shock:

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:17 pm

I know Docop had his site and his archive and Shadowlord only shows the process and not the rest of the episode where they are shrunk. If anyone wants to make the site, I have some videos still.