SHRINKING NUPTIALS (NOW AVAILABLE!!!)

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

SHRINKING NUPTIALS (NOW AVAILABLE!!!)

Post by DestructionDamsels » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:08 pm

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!:

HD MP4: https://tinyurl.com/ShrinkingNuptialsHDMP4

Hello all! After over a year since my last clip with shrinking ("Growing Conflict, Shrinking Tensions"), next month I'm releasing my first "shrinking only" scene thanks to a custom clip that I was commissioned to produce with model Lady Piedmont.

In the scene, Piedmont plays a witch who is preparing to marry her fiancΓ©. However, she wants him to be her "pet", so she initially casts a shrinking spell on him. As he shrinks down to under a foot, suddenly the spell backfires, causing him to grow back to full size. But once he's back to his initial size, she notices that she's shrinking instead. Her arms into her sleeves, her dress slumping off of her body, and so on. She tries to maintain her modesty by covering herself with her cloak, which envelopes her more and more, but her bra and panties slip off underneath as she continues shrinking.

She cries out that nothing will be left of her but her dress, her veil, and her cloak. Eventually she shrinks down to a mere half foot, coming out from under the cloak remnants, completely naked for her would-be fiancΓ© to see. Out of embarrassment, she runs back under the cloak, but realizes that she's shrinking even further. She eventually spins aimlessly at a subatomic level, until she literally becomes a dying star.
Last edited by DestructionDamsels on Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ailyn
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: SHRINKING NUPTIALS (Clips4Sale Clip Coming September 2023)

Post by ailyn » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:36 pm

Awesome, looking forward to it!

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:56 pm

I am 100% getting this one, day 1.....but its the next one you mentioned that I am most looking forward to buying πŸ˜‰

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:38 pm

There really needs to be more SW content out there so I'm usually not picky. But on top of new content you're also making the girl shrink to virtually nothing? Holy shit, it's like winning the lottery... I think the only way this could be a more perfect premise for a video is if the girl shrank out of control while pleasuring herself (especially with extreme close ups of her on different surfaces as they turn into alien landscapes).
I am so getting this the day it comes out.

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:52 am

Raso719 wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:38 pm
There really needs to be more SW content out there so I'm usually not picky. But on top of new content you're also making the girl shrink to virtually nothing? Holy shit, it's like winning the lottery... I think the only way this could be a more perfect premise for a video is if the girl shrank out of control while pleasuring herself (especially with extreme close ups of her on different surfaces as they turn into alien landscapes).
Funny enough, I'd love to do a shrinking "spin-off" to my best selling scene, A Growing Climax, but we'll see if I can pull that off in the future, lol.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:45 am

DestructionDamsels wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:52 am
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:38 pm
Funny enough, I'd love to do a shrinking "spin-off" to my best selling scene, A Growing Climax, but we'll see if I can pull that off in the future, lol.
If you make that clip I'd probably buy it twice even if the effects were mediocre at beat. Filming a girl just haveling shrinkgasm after shrinkgasm seems like it would be so much easier from a technical standpoint than coordinating with a larger partner filmed separately and using giant green props and shit. I don't understand why there aren't more clips of thay nature unless they sell so poorly even the minimal effort to make them is just not worth it.

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:39 am

I'm really looking forward to this clip.

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:02 pm

Less than a week to go ;)

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:34 am

YAY!!!!!

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:06 pm

Very exciting!

I must ask, do you plan on making any more simple shrinking vids where a girl just shrinks while she gets off of has a panic attack or gets embarrassed or something? Nothing fancy, just one model shrinking....

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:17 am

They did mention on another thread this did have another one plan. Saw their Twitter and it could be possible sometime down the line.

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:19 pm

Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:06 pm
Very exciting!

I must ask, do you plan on making any more simple shrinking vids where a girl just shrinks while she gets off of has a panic attack or gets embarrassed or something? Nothing fancy, just one model shrinking....
I am planning on other shrinking scenes as well, even though growth has been more my priority. Granted, this will be my first shrinking-only scene, so it'll be interesting to see how well it sells compared to my growth scenes.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:32 am

Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:19 pm
Very exciting!

I am planning on other shrinking scenes as well, even though growth has been more my priority. Granted, this will be my first shrinking-only scene, so it'll be interesting to see how well it sells compared to my growth scenes.
I got to admit, the brief synopsis you gave for the Shrunken Therapist clip you are planning on doing has definitely tickled my fancy!

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:39 pm

Did someone mention a shrinking shrink? Where would one read about such a marvel?
Neat!

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:50 pm

Very exciting!

Yeah it seems the focus from nearly all live action creators is giantess and SM content these days.

I'm telling ya, people don't need elaborate set ups for this stuff to work. Just put a gal on a bed and let her go to town on herself while she shrinks or something. If it REALLY needs context she can exposition dumb about a lab accident or an old lady mumbling a curse or how her edibles taste funny or something. Not to say it would be low effort, but certainly nothing as elaborate as Red Parrot's masterpieces are expected from anyone these days.

Either way I'm super stoked and what is this Therapist thing someone else mentioned?

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:28 am

Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:50 pm
Very exciting!

Yeah it seems the focus from nearly all live action creators is giantess and SM content these days.

I'm telling ya, people don't need elaborate set ups for this stuff to work. Just put a gal on a bed and let her go to town on herself while she shrinks or something. If it REALLY needs context she can exposition dumb about a lab accident or an old lady mumbling a curse or how her edibles taste funny or something. Not to say it would be low effort, but certainly nothing as elaborate as Red Parrot's masterpieces are expected from anyone these days.

Either way I'm super stoked and what is this Therapist thing someone else mentioned?

"Also, if all goes well, I *may* be filming a shrinking scene with Sugargirlmodel where they play a psychotherapist trying to help someone achieve nocturnal emissions after no-fap went wrong... by shrinking themselves to the size of the patient's dick and stimulating it from there... and yes, I'll be piecing together a six foot blue or green "phallus" as an on-set guide for them to get on, lol"

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:23 am

Bought Shrinking Nuptials. It did not disappoint.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:11 pm

Sdk wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:23 am
I must concur. I just bought it, and I loved it. I sure hope the sales are good enough to act as a go ahead for the Shrunken Therapist video (heck, if I had the money, I'd happily commission that video directly!)

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:48 pm

Aussie_Lurker wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:11 pm
I must concur. I just bought it, and I loved it. I sure hope the sales are good enough to act as a go ahead for the Shrunken Therapist video (heck, if I had the money, I'd happily commission that video directly!)
Thank you both very much, I greatly appreciate it!

So, I will say, regardless of the sales on this one, I'm still planning on filming the Shrunken Therapist clip in the near future since it'll be quite different from this one, and definitely more sexual. No masturbating, per se, but rather once the therapist has shrunken down, they then try to ride the shaft of the patient's penis like it's a mechanical bull, lol.

mrt20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by mrt20 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:38 pm

Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:48 pm

So, I will say, regardless of the sales on this one, I'm still planning on filming the Shrunken Therapist clip in the near future since it'll be quite different from this one, and definitely more sexual. No masturbating, per se, but rather once the therapist has shrunken down, they then try to ride the shaft of the patient's penis like it's a mechanical bull, lol.
I'm looking forward to it but it wouldn't be bad if there was a sexier bbw actor :)

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:19 pm

mrt20 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:38 pm

I'm looking forward to it but it wouldn't be bad if there was a sexier bbw actor :)
Well, the model planned (I'm worried about ever name dropping models before filming anymore since it seems to jinx me, lol) isn't of the BBW variety, but a returning size fetish model regardless :D

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:21 pm

Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:19 pm
mrt20 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:38 pm

Well, the model planned (I'm worried about ever name dropping models before filming anymore since it seems to jinx me, lol) isn't of the BBW variety, but a returning size fetish model regardless :D
If it is the model you previously name-dropped for the project, in the other thread, then its all the more reason why your next vid will be a day 1 purchase for me!!!!

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:51 pm

Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:21 pm
If it is the model you previously name-dropped for the project, in the other thread, then its all the more reason why your next vid will be a day 1 purchase for me!!!!
I always appreciate the support! It'll be their first time shrinking as well ;)

Some Wanderer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: SHRINKING NUPTIALS (NOW AVAILABLE!!!)

Post by Some Wanderer » Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:51 am

Impressive work. I really enjoyed the concept and the shots of her trying to get out of the dress were particularly good. Keep it up.
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter."
https://www.deviantart.com/somehatter54

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:38 am

Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:51 pm
Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:21 pm
I always appreciate the support! It'll be their first time shrinking as well ;)
Well, she was surprisingly *hot* as a mini-GTS (surprising in that GTS isn't usually something I find hot :P ), so I can barely imagine how sexy she'll look as a shrunken woman!!!!