Salt & Pepper: New Wholesome SW Comic

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Salt & Pepper: New Wholesome SW Comic

Post by Enigma12 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:14 am

Hey guys just discover this webcomic someone just started this new webcomic and it seems pretty good so far. I think it might be one to keep an eye on. It’s on Webtoons for those interested.

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Salt & Pepper: New Wholesome SW Comic

Post by pokonota » Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:24 am

I make SW 2D hand-drawn animations, manga and comics (F/f) :-D, please check them out on my Gumroad: https://swanims.gumroad.com

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:39 pm

"He's an engineer. She's three inches tall. Together they make it work."

Thanks for sharing!

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:46 pm

Oh, hey! I'm the author of this haha. I was actually hesitant to post about it on this board, I wasn't sure if there would be much interest since it'll be 100% sfw. Thank you for proving me wrong though, this made my day!

The strips are built for Webtoons, but for anyone who'd rather read it on DeviantArt, I plan to post it all there too: https://www.deviantart.com/littlest-lil ... and-pepper
If you’d like to support me and my work, please feel free to leave me a tip and I will be so grateful! https://ko-fi.com/littlestlily

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:03 pm

littlest-lily wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:46 pm
Oh, hey! I'm the author of this haha. I was actually hesitant to post about it on this board, I wasn't sure if there would be much interest since it'll be 100% sfw. Thank you for proving me wrong though, this made my day!
It's interesting you say that about SFW content... I used to think so too, but there's a couple of like-minded people on this board who can appreciate non-sexual, full SFW size content. Of course some want nothing else than hardcore stuff, which is fine too, but there's space for more than one kind of art I would hope.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:36 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:03 pm
littlest-lily wrote:
It's interesting you say that about SFW content... I used to think so too, but there's a couple of like-minded people on this board who can appreciate non-sexual, full SFW size content. Of course some want nothing else than hardcore stuff, which is fine too, but there's space for more than one kind of art I would hope.
Very true. The two photostories I did and the one I'm doing now are mostly "clean" MFf interactions with some sexual content as the story demands. (And I can humbly say, I've received quite a bit of appreciation from female members of this forum in private messaging) "Doc's World" has both and the stuff I post on the VSW thread is fairly hardcore but stops short of vore or causing injury. There's room for everyone's wants and wishes here. Even size preferences. I'm not a fan of microshrinking or "childsized" shrinking, preferring "dollsized", 5-6 inches or so and prefer photocollage to AI or CGI. If you like someone's work, great, enjoy it. If you don't, scroll on to something else.

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:55 am

Honestly I don’t really care if it is SFW or NSFW, if it’s a an story I appreciate or find good that’s all that matters.

Teenytinyone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Teenytinyone » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:33 am

littlest-lily wrote:

The strips are built for Webtoons, but for anyone who'd rather read it on DeviantArt, I plan to post it all there too: https://www.deviantart.com/littlest-lil ... and-pepper
I'm glad you're making it! I really enjoy this side shrinking, the cute slice of life and everyday challenges of being tiny in a world not built for you. Looking forward to more! :)

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:32 pm

Hi littlest-lily!

Yes, I too like both kinds of stories. I'm liking your series so far.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:36 pm

Sweet and cute!
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:56 am

These are really cute.

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:24 am

I always feel bad when I haven't logged in somewhere in a while and then end up bumping up an old-ish topic when I don't have anything interesting to say... but I just can't help myself from saying THANK YOU so much for the lovely comments you guys!! It's been such self indulgent fluff and really fun drawing practice to make the comic, and if anyone else is enjoying it that just makes it all the better~
If you’d like to support me and my work, please feel free to leave me a tip and I will be so grateful! https://ko-fi.com/littlestlily