London Andrews Shrinking

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
mrt20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

London Andrews Shrinking

Post by mrt20 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:26 pm

hello friends

I have a shrinking video. Since this video is not on sale anywhere, I would like to share it if there is no problem, I am only sharing the screeshots now

Dontexpect
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: London Andrews Shrinking

Post by Dontexpect » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:18 pm

I have never seen this one. I don’t mind if you share it, since as you mentioned, there is a lot of classic SW videos no longer available for sale

shrinklover

Post by shrinklover » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:45 pm

Can you share the video guys, wow that's a very good video, you are the best. Really want to have it.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:49 pm

If it's not here by tomorrow, I could post it, just let me find it via my USBs lol.

mrt20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by mrt20 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:37 pm

Last edited by mrt20 on Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:56 pm

I for sure don't have that one.

DRSHRINKER
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DRSHRINKER » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:11 pm

That is a commission I had made several years ago. London shrinks because she tried on Annie’s shoes.
Annie is my wife’s name, and I had the commission done as a bit of fun for us.
I wrote the story.
If you want to post it, please give me some credit.
Thanks.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:03 pm

I had a bunch of these in a hard drive I accidentally reformatted..... I do not recall either of these videos. And I had A LOT of the videos from these guys.

shrinklover

Post by shrinklover » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:15 pm

Can you share here friends? Please. I'm sure there are the best people who share these amazing videos here..

lurkerk
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by lurkerk » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:34 pm

Speaking of which, does anyone have Jane Waspworth videos? They haven't been available for years

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:30 pm

So I uploaded the top one to my GDrive if people want it but I'm waiting to see if mrt wants to post it instead just in case.

And yes, I will credit the video DRSHRINKER.
lurkerk wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:34 pm
Speaking of which, does anyone have Jane Waspworth videos? They haven't been available for years
I think xil or Jane did something the other hated and almost wiped those. I'm trying to really remember.

shrinklover

Post by shrinklover » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:07 am

Come on, share it here, I'm sure there are many good-hearted people who want to share these videos. I am also willing to exchange videos via GDRIVE. Anyone want to trade with each other?

ailyn
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by ailyn » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:08 pm

All of these videos discussed are not lost media. You can purchase them (and support the original creators) here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13126/11fifty-studio

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:19 pm

Oh wow had no clue the shop was still up. Thought he dropped off the earth after the.... whatever the hell happened with the last round of video.

Hey if you leave a shop on clips4sale inactive (lack of interest, dead, etc) do they just, like, keep it up and continue collecting revenue from your sales or do they check on like Netflix, ask if you're still there and then just close it out if no one responds?

Cuz I'm fully in agreement Xil deserves his due for his work. But if Clips4sale is the only one getting a cut, corporations can get fucked ESPECIALLY if they're making bank off an inactive creator that's no good.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:29 pm

ailyn wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:08 pm
All of these videos discussed are not lost media. You can purchase them (and support the original creators) here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13126/11fifty-studio
Actually I think the 11fifty drama is insane. Betty now owns the studio I think but it's been abandoned soon after.

qzar9999 I think also was involved in some.

I'm waiting for a response from mrt if they are willing to post the 2nd video and I post the 1st one. I'll also trade the link for the Jane Waspworth stuff.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:22 am

Raso719 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:19 pm
Oh wow had no clue the shop was still up. Thought he dropped off the earth after the.... whatever the hell happened with the last round of video.

Hey if you leave a shop on clips4sale inactive (lack of interest, dead, etc) do they just, like, keep it up and continue collecting revenue from your sales or do they check on like Netflix, ask if you're still there and then just close it out if no one responds?

Cuz I'm fully in agreement Xil deserves his due for his work. But if Clips4sale is the only one getting a cut, corporations can get fucked ESPECIALLY if they're making bank off an inactive creator that's no good.
That's basically how it is with these corporate creeps, especially nowadays. It's that arrogant 'What's mine is MINE; and what's yours is MINE' mentality of theirs that shows why Indies are rising up and doing their own thing after bailing out from corporate.

Shrinking_Maniac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinking_Maniac » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:27 am

I'd very much like to see all of these. I believe I also have the first one, but I dug through everything yesterday and the one with the kibble bowl is new to me.
"The time has come," the Walrus said, and put on Sauron's ring.

lurkerk
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by lurkerk » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:20 am

ailyn wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:08 pm
Yes, I wasn't aware these videos were still available, sorry. As others noted, I think there was a fallout between Jane and Qzar, and a lot of 11fifty drama, so somehow I had it in my notes that the videos disappeared, but there they are.

Still, I think there are some Jane videos that are not in that store. My memory about this is murky, because it's been a few years already, but there's a demo of 11fifty, or a gif in gts city or something (I don't remember at the moment, will try checking my notes files later) where you can see Jane is in more SW videos, and they looked very interesting (especially because they are from before she tattoed the sides of her body, which drastically reduced her beauty imho), and to my dismay, I didn't find them in the store.

So I'd be very interested in those non-available Jane Waspworth SW videos. As I said above, I have to research the details, but if anyone knows, please let us all know.

The situation is super murky

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:03 am

Update: Turns out the video file I do have is corrupted so mrt20, can you post the videos?