Idea for my next animation: tiny gymnast

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Idea for my next animation: tiny gymnast

Post by pokonota » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:44 pm

Hi guys. I was wondering what do you think about that setting?
It'd be a sw animation where a gymnast girl falls into the hands of a giant girl.

And if you have ideas for what kind of things would the giant do with the miniature girl, let me know
I make SW 2D hand-drawn animations, manga and comics (F/f) :-D, please check them out on my Gumroad: https://swanims.gumroad.com

xrattletrapx
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Idea for my next animation: tiny gymnast

Post by xrattletrapx » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:17 am

That's all from me

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:37 am

Leotard wedgie?

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:22 pm

Quick update about my upcoming tiny gymnast animation:

・The gymnast's character's name will be: Aly Riceant. It's originally Aly Riseman, but her giant renames her to "Riceant" because she is amazed at the incredibly small size of humans (they are a new discovery to the space faring alien girl)

・About 1/3 done. It's still gonna take quite a bit of time. So please stay patient

・The style is different than the heidi animations to both make it lengthier and mostly to focus on having a lot of movement in the little body. It is a simpler style but still very cute, I hope you like it

・It'll be a music animation. The music in the background complements the theme, imho. Since this is my first music animation, let me know if you like it when I release it
I make SW 2D hand-drawn animations, manga and comics (F/f) :-D, please check them out on my Gumroad: https://swanims.gumroad.com

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:46 pm

Any target date set?

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:44 am

eddiegiantman wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:46 pm
Any target date set?
I don't know, sorry. Also, sometimes I'll switch to the new Heidi animation I'm also making. And I have to work 2 part-time jobs and an unscheduled gig, and even with that I have just about enough money to live, so I cry but my art is really very secondary with the grocery prices being what they are, and I pray I don't have any more healthcare sitches

So, sorry I bring that up, but it also seems that other than a few great ppl here, nobody cares. Everyone has made huge threads about small molly and the boys

And saying that, you don't need to reply and cheer me up. I tried and I failed, as usual. End of the story

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:20 am

pokonota wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:44 am
eddiegiantman wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:46 pm
Any target date set?
I don't know, sorry. Also, sometimes I'll switch to the new Heidi animation I'm also making. And I have to work 2 part-time jobs and an unscheduled gig, and even with that I have just about enough money to live, so I cry but my art is really very secondary with the grocery prices being what they are, and I pray I don't have any more healthcare sitches

So, sorry I bring that up, but it also seems that other than a few great ppl here, nobody cares. Everyone has made huge threads about small molly and the boys

And saying that, you don't need to reply and cheer me up. I tried and I failed, as usual. End of the story
But you have talent

I will support you whatever you do have coming out though.

But yeah, focus on you first. Burnout sucks.
Last edited by eddiegiantman on Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:10 am

Hi Pokonota!

Your work is wonderful, but you are right, your life has to come first. I hope things work out for you. Good luck!

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:59 am

Well well, I was lucky enough to see a sneak preview of this animation, and it's really amazing :shock: - can't wait to see the final product (when it's ready!).

Take your time Pokonota, it'll be worth it.