2023 Shrinkees - Best SW Moments in the Media

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

2023 Shrinkees - Best SW Moments in the Media

Post by eddiegiantman » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:47 am

I feel I only did this in certain places but not here.

Welcome Folks to the 2023 Shrinkees: Awards for best Shrunken Woman content.

Now this isn't a end all be all of what major SW stuff this year, just what I saw and liked. Hope you enjoy.
BEST GAME WITH A TINY LADY: MICE TEA
While it is a Visual Novel, it does give us a good SW route and has great drawings and a nice story, granted, it is mostly because the lead lady who ends up small first becomes a mousegirl (luckily she is mostly still human unless you make a wrong decision and end up turning her into a mouse althougher.) If you like fluff and kink SW stuff, this will be right up in your alley.

Next: Best Size Movie...?: Antman and the Wasp: Quantumania

Okay, I'm gonna admit it, this movie is kinda eh, has a eh plot and Wasp and Cassie are sadly afterthoughts and it will probably be why the Ant-Man IP movie wise is done but Cassie and Wasp have good size moments and it's pretty enough.

Next: Best Size Comic: Wasp by Al Ewing and Kasia Nie

A great follow up to Ewing's Ant-Man mini series, it's a love letter to both Janet and Nadia Van Dyne as they solve who is hunting them down as well as figure how their impact maybe small but big enough to hit the Marvel Universe. Great art, compelling story. #3 is the weakest one but if you are a Wasp fan like me, you will get your fill with this Mini, now to wait for Janet to be in an actual main Avengers book again.

Best Size Moment in a Show/Best Shrinkee: Emma Meyer in Gen V

The first episode alone wins this award but thankfully it helps the actress is good, the character is likeable and the effects are superb. If anything, I hate that we didn't get enough of her shrunk and have to share her bigger moments with the other side of the size community, let's hope she gets a great run for S2...in 2025. She also wins the coveted Best Shrinkee award.

Next: Best Shrunk Anime: Urusei Yatsura (2022)

This anime is a remake from the anime from the 80s with the same name and this episode is a remake of an episode from that series.

Lum is shrunk by accident by a shrink jar and tries to get the pity from her not boyfriend who she forced a relationship on (long story).

Visually it's beauty and who wouldn't have a tiny cat girl alien in a bikini compared to the lead in this lol.

Best Size Cartoon: Barbie: A Touch of Magic

This one is a honestly a hard one. Best for safety, it's this only because this episode is decent for size play plus throughout the series the villainness shrinks herself to hide throughout the series.

I couldn't find any books or manga with any tiny ladies this year unless you count Maekawa Micro that still isn't uploaded. If you want to name any other media with tiny ladies that came out this year, let me know or best yet, what was your nominees with Best Shrinkee of a certain year.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: 2023 Shrinkees - Best SW Moments in the Media

Post by foreverlurk » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:38 pm

eddiegiantman wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:47 am
I couldn't find any books or manga with any tiny ladies this year unless you count Maekawa Micro that still isn't uploaded.
Thank you for this! I agree with all your choices... and you reminded me I really want to read Maekawa Micro at some point.

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:26 am

*it was Lizze Broadway in Gen V not Emma Meyer

scidram
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by scidram » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:31 am

Bobascher wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:26 am
Emma Meyer is the name of the character played by Lizze Broadway.

And hell yeah, she's the shrinkee of the year! Based on her unexpected shrink in the season 1 finale, I would expect there to be more shrinking in season 2. Bring it on!

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:56 am

scidram wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:31 am
Bobascher wrote:

And hell yeah, she's the shrinkee of the year! Based on her unexpected shrink in the season 1 finale, I would expect there to be more shrinking in season 2. Bring it on!
Gosh, I was thrown off by her character’s name being so similar to Emma Myers, who was Enid in Wednesday

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:29 am

Bobascher wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:56 am
scidram wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:31 am
Bobascher wrote:

Gosh, I was thrown off by her character’s name being so similar to Emma Myers, who was Enid in Wednesday
At first we thought it was Emma Shaw lol

ensmallen
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ensmallen » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:56 am

eddiegiantman wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:47 am
Next: Best Size Comic: Wasp by Al Ewing and Kasia Nie

A great follow up to Ewing's Ant-Man mini series, it's a love letter to both Janet and Nadia Van Dyne as they solve who is hunting them down as well as figure how their impact maybe small but big enough to hit the Marvel Universe. Great art, compelling story. #3 is the weakest one but if you are a Wasp fan like me, you will get your fill with this Mini, now to wait for Janet to be in an actual main Avengers book again.
Janet also starred in another Ewing series, Avengers, Inc., with Nadia and Cassie Lang getting cameos. "Janet" since Janet spent the whole story playing detective out of costume, so technically the original Wasp never appeared.
SpoilerShow