SW In Manga

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: SW In Manga

Post by foreverlurk » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:26 am

Flippity-Floosy wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:46 am
Late to the game but got a few recommendations I've come across over time:

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really Love You: Chapter 72 is all dedicated to a girl drinking a shrinking potion by accident and becoming tiny. It's more cute than anything and has her temporarily deal with trying to attend class tiny (with her classmates gushing over her), and has both M/f and F/f for those who enjoy it (plus a couple handheld scenes).
Oh wow, this has no right to be so cute... that scene where she pulls the blanket back, that tiny kiss. I'm just sad she gets back to normal so fast lol.

For anyone interested, the full manga is available here (WARNING: use adblocks!):
https://100girlfriends.com/manga/the-10 ... hapter-72/
Last edited by foreverlurk on Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:46 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:26 am
Flippity-Floosy wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:46 am
Late to the game but got a few recommendations I've come across over time:

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really Love You: Chapter 72 is all dedicated to a girl drinking a shrinking potion by accident and becoming tiny. It's more cute than anything and has her temporarily deal with trying to attend class tiny (with her classmates gushing over her), and has both M/f and F/f for those who enjoy it (plus a couple handheld scenes).
Oh wow, this has no right to be so cute... that scene where she pulls the blanket back, that tiny kiss. I'm just sad she gets back to normal so fast lol.

For anyone interested, the full manga is available here:
https://100girlfriends.com/manga/the-10 ... hapter-72/
Wow. That is the most unsafe link I've clicked all year. 5 clicks and within 2 seconds my browser is redirected to some fake BS about my phone being hijacked.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:47 pm

And, like, that's not a knock at you or an accusations. Computer browsers allow you more control over your content while phone browsers basically designed to let ads hijack your phone so you might not have even known.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:51 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:47 pm
And, like, that's not a knock at you or an accusations. Computer browsers allow you more control over your content while phone browsers basically designed to let ads hijack your phone so you might not have even known.
No it's fine, I always browse with UBlock Origin and plugins to prevent those, but it's a good idea to warn people (edited my post).

BeetleMania
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by BeetleMania » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:32 am

Giant Ojou-sama, or sometimes localized to Oriko the Giant, is an independently-run manga series by nikukaiQ that focuses on a rich lady named Oriko that owns her own city, and with her rabbit scientist assistant fights aliens and other threats by using the rabbit's experiments to grow to massive sizes. It's a very lighthearted series that's very silly and pretty pervy, but it's an enjoyable episodic sort of read. Most of the size related stuff of this series is of course giantess, but since it is a size manga, there are several instances of Oriko and the other supporting cast shrinking. Here's highlights of all the instances so far:

Chapter 18:
SpoilerShow
Chapter 25:
SpoilerShow
Chapter 42:
SpoilerShow
Chapter 45:
SpoilerShow
Chapter 46 (Madoka and the professor enter a portal and become microscopic):
SpoilerShow
Chapter 82:
SpoilerShow

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:52 am

Sister and Giant: A Young Lady Is Reborn in Another World
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2 ... se/.206191
(scroll down to it)

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycl ... p?id=30095
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

ensmallen
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ensmallen » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:59 pm

Demon Tune
A fairy leaves her village for the big city and somehow gets mixed-up in a plot involving ninja and mobsters.
SpoilerShow

Flippity-Floosy
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Flippity-Floosy » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:14 pm

'Ello. Had to do a bit of searching and I've realized that to find some SW, you gotta find some SM manga. Thankfully, I managed to find a few. More in the Mahua and Manwha scene than anything it seems, but the hunt is on.

My 5cm Life is about a dude who wakes up at, you guessed it, 5 centimeters tall (aka 2-inches tall) in his own apartment and finds himself trying to survive at such a tiny size when the world at large is out to get you. Turns out, his female landlord was also affected by whatever shrunk them, and the two try to figure out what exactly happened and how to get back to normal size.

Btw, she's a badass.

Chiisako No Niwa is an anthology of stories a la The Borrowers-style the encounter of tiny people with normal sized humans. Well, I guess moreso koropokkuru in this case. Some people can see them, some can't. Chapter 3 and a bit of chapter 5 are the ones where the SW are in it, but the whole story is rather beautiful and worth the read.

I Married the Male Lead's Dad to is another one of those Korean "warped into an isekai book" stories where a woman finds herself married/engaged/in-concubined/etc. with... well, it's in the title. In any case, Chapter 62 to 65, after some mishap with mixed potions, she's shrunken to the size of a doll and remains shrunk for a couple more chapters until grown back to normal the latter half of Chapter 65.

Omniscient Reader is about a man who, after the world has been thrown into an apocalyptic round of survival games and scenarios, has the upper-hand after knowing exactly what's going on and how to make it through, thanks to being the one who read the book that would soon foretell the events going on; with the contents of the book being brought into reality. In my opinion, definitely worth the read. In any case, from chapter 125 of the manwha, the main characters and a select few are thrown into a scenario where they are sent to a world where everyone and everything is at a smaller scale and are tasked with wiping out the tiny inhabitants. Those who refuse the call are penalized by being shrunken down to the size of the inhabitants, which includes the MC and his gang. Quite a few SW sprinkled in here and there, just like a bit of SM.

And last (for now), but not least, is Umineko No Naku Koro Ni: Episode X. Umineko is a rather convoluted (and I truly mean that in the most flattering case possible) mystery, supernatural thriller taking place in the 1980s where a wealthy family gather at their patriarch's island to dispute the distribution of his wealth. Things get rather muddled when the legend of a witch, the true owner of the gold, and her epithat must be solved, including the murder of said family members and all inhabitants of the island. Our main character, among the murdered, must solve these seemingly impossible murders while trying to denounce that magic wasn't involved, and... well, let's just say that things are very, very complicated. In both the metaphysical sense and in-story events. You really can't properly summarize it without reading it.

This story is none of that.

This is simply a silly crossover with the author's previous work, Higurashi no naku koro ni (another rather interesting supernatural murder-mystery thriller where there's a lot more than meets the eye), where things are weird and that's that. Either way, Jessica gets shrunk for whatever reason and that meets the quota for SW.

Little lady. Big weeb. Normal-sized writer. What's on the menu?

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:19 pm

Flippity-Floosy wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:14 pm
Turns out, his female landlord was also affected by whatever shrunk them, and the two try to figure out what exactly happened and how to get back to normal size.
Thanks for those, by the way the pictures aren't loading for "My 5cm Life". Nice find!
Flippity-Floosy wrote:
In any case, Chapter 62 to 65, after some mishap with mixed potions, she's shrunken to the size of a doll and remains shrunk for a couple more chapters until grown back to normal the latter half of Chapter 65.
Ah yes very cute that one, with the "Cold Duke of the North" trope, hehe.

Flippity-Floosy
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Flippity-Floosy » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:18 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:19 pm
Flippity-Floosy wrote:
Turns out, his female landlord was also affected by whatever shrunk them, and the two try to figure out what exactly happened and how to get back to normal size.
Thanks for those, by the way the pictures aren't loading for "My 5cm Life". Nice find!
Thanks for the heads up! For some reason. it might be the formatting of the scanlations but I can't seem to get the pics to work for it, even when I use a different source. I'll tackle it a bit later.
Little lady. Big weeb. Normal-sized writer. What's on the menu?