Page 2 of 4

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:26 pm
by kira123
FreakyDude wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:13 pm
This looks great.

Has he thought of creating a store to sell his images? They might sell more that way.
He has. As of now, it's on his Facebook page. He just needs a way to advertise there instead of paying for that advertising feature to get customers there. But, I'm still helping him out.

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:06 am
by FreakyDude
I just thought setting up a Gumroad store (or something like it) and posting links to it here and other size forums might help. It's more approachable than messaging him to ask for samples and price quotes.

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:58 am
by kira123
FreakyDude wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:06 am
I just thought setting up a Gumroad store (or something like it) and posting links to it here and other size forums might help. It's more approachable than messaging him to ask for samples and price quotes.
You know, that's a good idea. Not sure about videos, but alot of stuff in Gumroad are all size fetish comics and pictures. And it's linked to Facebook login and PayPal. :D

Update: I showed it to him and told him about it. He's looking into it and might consider using Gumroad to sell his pictures and videos. Also, I found out you can sell videos in there too. So it's like the Clips4sale sites, but with a PayPal option. It's perfect! :mrgreen:

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:00 am
by kira123
Image

Image

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:47 am
by scidram
Amazing! Can't wait for a full film! Thanks for posting these.

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:55 pm
by HawksRich
I remember when he came on the scene with his early YouTube postings. Pics are great but when you have actual video and girls are kicking makes his work several steps beyond most

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:00 am
by kira123
HawksRich wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:55 pm
I remember when he came on the scene with his early YouTube postings. Pics are great but when you have actual video and girls are kicking makes his work several steps beyond most
He has been improving overtime with his work. While doing more movies and selling photos and clips, he's even planning on making an online class so we can do videos like him one day. That is, if we can have the backbone to ask around for models to work with, so long as we don't make things awkward for them. Plus, equipment and getting a studio for more space can be hard to come by once you've saved enough.

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:32 am
by dgmo76
kira123 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:00 am
HawksRich wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:55 pm
I remember when he came on the scene with his early YouTube postings. Pics are great but when you have actual video and girls are kicking makes his work several steps beyond most
He has been improving overtime with his work. While doing more movies and selling photos and clips, he's even planning on making an online class so we can do videos like him one day. That is, if we can have the backbone to ask around for models to work with, so long as we don't make things awkward for them. Plus, equipment and getting a studio for more space can be hard to come by once you've saved enough.
Where is he Selling pics? Url?

BR// dgmo

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:39 am
by kira123
dgmo76 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:32 am
kira123 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:00 am
HawksRich wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:55 pm
I remember when he came on the scene with his early YouTube postings. Pics are great but when you have actual video and girls are kicking makes his work several steps beyond most
He has been improving overtime with his work. While doing more movies and selling photos and clips, he's even planning on making an online class so we can do videos like him one day. That is, if we can have the backbone to ask around for models to work with, so long as we don't make things awkward for them. Plus, equipment and getting a studio for more space can be hard to come by once you've saved enough.
Where is he Selling pics? Url?

BR// dgmo
You'll have to get to him through his Facebook page. The link to it should be on some of the GIF posters I posted.
I told him to consider selling on Gumroad instead, but I'm not sure if he did yet.

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:54 am
by jitensha
Oh wow, just saw all these clips, great work!! Like seriously...I can see both the guy and girl both in the frame - love it!! 😍😍😍Also, super sexy!! I wonder if he'd let us preview some of his film at SizeCon? And fuucck.....I wish I could be availble (or afford at the moment) to travel to Texas because I'd be interested in doing this. I'm as white looking Latina as they come LOL. I'm not slender though, I'm thicc but hourglassed - I'm Cuban! Caribbean girls come with a trunk LOL :mrgreen:

You know if Jesse is ever coming to SizeCon? Because I will gladly volunteer to be shrunk for free! I speak Spanish (but with a Cuban accent LOL). This is me (I really want him to shrink me :lol: )
EKemRuOWoAAeXbJ.jpg
EKemRuOWoAAeXbJ.jpg (160.52 KiB) Viewed 5532 times

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:16 pm
by FreakyDude
jitensha wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:54 am
You know if Jesse is ever coming to SizeCon? Because I will gladly volunteer to be shrunk for free! I speak Spanish (but with a Cuban accent LOL). This is me (I really want him to shrink me :lol: ) EKemRuOWoAAeXbJ.jpg
I think we all want him to shrink you. :)

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:51 pm
by Sumguy13
jitensha wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:54 am
Oh wow, just saw all these clips, great work!! Like seriously...I can see both the guy and girl both in the frame - love it!! 😍😍😍Also, super sexy!! I wonder if he'd let us preview some of his film at SizeCon? And fuucck.....I wish I could be availble (or afford at the moment) to travel to Texas because I'd be interested in doing this. I'm as white looking Latina as they come LOL. I'm not slender though, I'm thicc but hourglassed - I'm Cuban! Caribbean girls come with a trunk LOL :mrgreen:

You know if Jesse is ever coming to SizeCon? Because I will gladly volunteer to be shrunk for free! I speak Spanish (but with a Cuban accent LOL). This is me (I really want him to shrink me :lol: ) EKemRuOWoAAeXbJ.jpg
Probably not a surprise, but I also want him to shrink you. Great picture BTW.

Unrelated topic, do you have any new comics coming out in the near future?

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:54 pm
by kira123
jitensha wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:54 am
Oh wow, just saw all these clips, great work!! Like seriously...I can see both the guy and girl both in the frame - love it!! 😍😍😍Also, super sexy!! I wonder if he'd let us preview some of his film at SizeCon? And fuucck.....I wish I could be availble (or afford at the moment) to travel to Texas because I'd be interested in doing this. I'm as white looking Latina as they come LOL. I'm not slender though, I'm thicc but hourglassed - I'm Cuban! Caribbean girls come with a trunk LOL :mrgreen:

You know if Jesse is ever coming to SizeCon? Because I will gladly volunteer to be shrunk for free! I speak Spanish (but with a Cuban accent LOL). This is me (I really want him to shrink me :lol: ) EKemRuOWoAAeXbJ.jpg
I don't think he goes to SizeCon, considering his job as a video producer and photographer. And soon to be an online teacher for his class once he get all the funds. Right niw, he's just too busy with his movies and photos to go anywhere.

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:42 pm
by jitensha
Aww bummer! Well if things change, I'll always be open to offer myself as a free shrink tribute! :lol:

@sumguy thank you very much :mrgreen: and pm'd you about it!

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:25 am
by Bobascher
Damn jit - I wish he would shrink you too! My Slavic-German-Irish butt has always had a soft spot for Latina cuties:)

Do you have a good photographer and a green screen? Maybe a remote collaboration could occur???

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:08 am
by jitensha
Hahaha, maybe one day soon, let me get back into Summer shape first :P
Although if any of you are at SizeCon, I'm usually pretty open to jumping in front of the green screen :mrgreen:

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:09 am
by kira123
jitensha wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:08 am
Hahaha, maybe one day soon, let me get back into Summer shape first :P
Although if any of you are at SizeCon, I'm usually pretty open to jumping in front of the green screen :mrgreen:
Maybe if I have the equipment like a good camera, green screen and stuff, I can do that. But for now, my skills are still in Photoshop and after effects. :D

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:08 am
by kira123
Bad news, guys. Jesse Jr's mother just passed away recently. :(
So the short film is in delay for now.
And we´re still not on the $6,000 stretch goal yet.

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:32 am
by Bobascher
How sad! I am sorry to hear his mom passed :(

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:16 pm
by kira123
I was planning on buying his stuff to help him out. But at this moment, I don't want to come out as greedy to him. So, it's best to wait til it's all blown over for now.

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:55 am
by kira123
Good news! He's got enough funds and will get back to finishing the film,... hopefully as soon as the virus outbreak is over.
So if anybody wants to buy his photos and clips, the info is all here.

Image

Image

He'll post more ads later on Deviant Art, since he's got hundreds to choose from. So stay tuned for more. :mrgreen:

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 am
by kongfan08
Says Filming Soon

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:53 am
by kira123
Holy sneak peeks, Kongfan! Jesse didn't tell me about a new actress this movie yet on Facebook on DeviantArt. Where and how did you get this? 😮

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:59 am
by Bobascher
I am happy if she is a actress! Based on what he has told me about the story, I don’t think she is the principle actress but rather fits what he said about a minor character.

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:05 pm
by kira123
Bobascher wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:59 am
I am happy if she is a actress! Based on what he has told me about the story, I don’t think she is the principle actress but rather fits what he said about a minor character.
He does have a way of keeping people guessing before showing off the full show. Give a little bit of info and photo scenes here and there, and just leave you guessing, waiting and excited for more to come. It's basically what all movies these days should be doing instead of using all these trailers to spoil the entire movie.