Misty the Former Boss Chapter 4 (humiliation, kidnap)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Misty the Former Boss Chapter 4 (humiliation, kidnap)

Post by sneaky21 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:31 pm

Shawn drove back to the first motel in hopes that she would finally be making it into town by then. He pulled in the parking lot and didn't immediately see her, so he went and parked his car again to wait. It was maddening, he was starting to wonder if she backed out when all of the sudden he saw her mini van pull in.  "There she is!" he screamed getting excited. Amy was stiff she was not used to driving long hours by herself. She slowly got out of the van stretching her legs and arms, her blouse came up as she bent over and Shawn could see her ass even through her mom jeans. She walked inside the lobby, he watched her through the window, she was wearing the same clothes from before. He tried to keep his dick from getting hard, but he was so close to getting he couldn't help it. She got her room key and got back into her car and drove to her room. Shawn started his car, and drove it to a shopping mall 2 blocks down, and left his car behind a dumpster. He got out with his bag, and walked back to the motel keeping away from the main entrance. Watching for cameras and witnesses he walked up to the room in front of her car, the door was closed, her luggage was still in the car. He listened and heard her talking to someone talking the phone. Shawn recognized the voice, it was her! He figured it was her husband and she would be a minute until the converaation ended, so he crept back and planned his next move. He waited from the stairs for her to come out of her room, and 15 minutes later she was opening the door, going for her pajamas in her suitcase. When she walked out, he hesitated to pull the trigger on the shrink ray, he wanted to go in her room later and needed to make sure the door wouldn't close locked. Sure enough by Amy's next trip in with luggage she got tired of opening the door again and propped it open with the door latch. When she turned back to return to her car, he knew it was time. Walking up to her nonchalantly he said in a surprised tone "Amy!? Haha How are you? Small world right?!" He cheerfully yelled to her. She looked up startled, and realized it was Shawn. "I uh... I'm good .....and you?" She replied as she tried to sound unphased, but her heart was pounding. Wasn't he just at work today? What are the odds of him going out of town the same night?  She tried to focus on carrying the luggage.  He asked "What brings you to the bay?" " Well I am going on a cruise [ ]tomorrow, what about you why are you here?" She asked. "Well, I had to go and get somthing new, I have been meaning to do it for awhile and seeing you in the bank this morning just made me want to go ahead and get it. I actually came down here for you." " Me!? She said with a bit of a laugh I don't understand, what do you mean?  He the lifted his gun out of the bag and pulled the trigger. He watched her as she started shrinking, and 30 seconds later she was the size of a barbie doll on the sidewalk of the motel looking straight at his left foot. Shawn had to move quick, so he reached down and picked her up before she could start to run. He walked into the hotel room and closed the door and sat her down on the first bed. 

Amy was in shock, her body was tingling all over and she couldn't recall being picked up, she began to scream as she came to to realize she was laying on a giant bed. She saw her gigantic purse on the pillow in front of her, and looked up at Shawn and instantly started screaming "Stay away! What did you do?! Why am I so small?" Well little Amy I decided that I wanted to own you, so I shrank you so I can take you home with me and keep you as a pet" he calmly replied. "What the hell are you talking about? I am a human being! You can't do this to me! Change me back I have kids, your sick!" she pleaded. "That's enough, shut the hell up!" And he quickly picked her up and sat down on the chair next to the table. "Now you better be quiet and be a good little girl if you know what is good for you. She was struggling in his hand, and punching his hands, and started to sob "Let me go!! Please! " He squeezed her harder until she quit struggling. "That's a good girl!" he said to her, "Listen to me Amy, your mine now. You are going to be my little whore, now you have the option of pulling your pants off now or I will do it for you." he sat her standing on the table and waited for her reply. She started crying and was in disbelief. "What is it going to be Amy?" "Fine...  I will take my pants off!" she sat down and untied her shoes and then pulled off her socks. She stood up and unbuttoned her mom jeans and pulled them down revieling her tone legs. "Happy!? she yelled. He looked down at her blouse, the fabric went down to her lower thighs so for the moment Shawn couldn't see her panties. "Pull off your shirt" he commanded sternly this time. Amy noticed this, and began to panic. "I, please... Shawn.. No I..Ican't!" Shawn got annoyed. Picking her up, he said sternly but not yelling . You are mine, you have no free will! As he pulled her shirt above her head,  he revealed her matching pink bra and panties with white lace. "Wow you must have really wanted some dick from someone [ ]tonight didn't you" he said to her. Amy was embarrassed and terrified she had never had anyone see her half naked besides her husband and even then they mostly had sex in the dark. She was completely humiliated, she begged "I, please! I am begging you leave me alone! You can't do this I am a person like you!" He replied"Yes you are a person, the difference is that you are a cute little woman that I now own!" "Why me?" She sobbed "What have I ever done to you?" "You will find out all you need to know soon enough. All you need to know, is that I had the opportunity and I wanted to own you, so I took it. Plus I know you come from good stock" he said as he winked at her.

Placing her back on the table, "now you sit here on this table Indian style and do not say a word unless I tell you to." she fearfully obeyed him and she kept her head down. He picked up her purse and started going through it. He laid her credit cards and money into seperate piles and then found her social security card folded between her license. He placed them all out on the table and counted the cash. Amy had gotten $3,000 out for spending for the cruise, and now that belonged to Shawn just like Amy. He picked up her cell phone took the chip card out and placed it on the floor. He then placed the chair leg directly on top of it and started destroying the phone by slamming it sown like a hammer. He then took his scissors out of the duffelbag and chopped up her cards and chip card. Taking his ziplock bag he placed the contents in it and put it the duffelbag. Shawn looked at Amy as she sat on the cold table in her panties and bra she was still crying but she was losing energy. He commanded her "Look up at me, and stand up slave!" She slowly got up and and looked at him. Bring me your jeans, socks and shoes now." She turned, and went to get her jeans and shoes as he picked up her blouse off of the floor. Amy was slowly walking and was taking to long for his patience and he yelled to her "hurry the fuck up slave!" she began hysterical crying as she had reached her shoes. He picked her up and said "You don't understand it do you? Let me help you understand! And quickly grabbed her panties and pulled them down revealing her pussy. He licked his finger and started massaging it. He said "From this point forward you will address me as "Master" , When I say to jump you say how high! This is what happens to when you disobey your master! He forcefully turned her and put her in punishment position over his knee. Like a pro, he started spanking her ass, he noticed her ass had more muscle then Misty's and this caused him to get more of the a bounce with his hand. He was enjoying hearing her sobs, he spanked her for least 20 minutes until he got tired. Picking her up, he placed her back on the table standing. He said "put you clothes on whore!" and tossed her shirt back in the tiny pile of clothes. She quickly ran to the pile and began putting her clothes on, her ass was raw, as she put her panties back on, and she screamed once her tight jeans hit her ass. She finished getting dressed, and was still crying from the pain and humiliation of it all. "Good girl! Now my little whore. Its time to go" as he lifted up the duffel bag and unzipped it. "No! please!"she screamed as he picked her up and placed her in the bag. "Your life belongs to me, your life as you knew it is over" as he zipped it shut. He tossed the bag on the bed, and combed the hotel room over to ensure he left nothing incriminating, He cleaned the door knob using one of the hotel wash rags and calmly walked back to his car accross the street and drove out of the parking lot and immediately got on the interstate and started the 4 hour drive home.

It was 1 in the morning and Amy was in utter darkness she could hear Shawn's radio playing, she tried to tune it out and focus on her situation. Amy thought to herself, "why's he doing this to me? More importantly how? My mom and brother should be at the hotel by 2 [ ]tomorrow evening, They will see my stuff and they are going to think I am dead! What is my mom going to think? Oh my god my kids?! My husband? This can't be happening. This has to be a dream" she tried to reassure herself, but the pain of her first spanking was all to real. Shawn turned the radio off for a while to gather his thoughts, all Amy could hear was the car moving, and it was soothing as she reluctantly laid back to relax the physical nature of the day had caught up with her. (Amy had been up since [ ]7am and ran errands all day before kissing her family goodbye for the night and driving 5 hours at night to finally get to her hotel when a man she trusted from her bank shrank her to the size of a barbie doll, stripped her, spanked her like a child and is now calling her his slave.) Amy just laid back and fell asleep.

Shawn was thinking of the events of the night. He was so proud of how perfect it went. Amy was so stupid for bringing $3,000 in cash. She basically paid me to shrink her! She was staying at a cheap motel too with no survelinece. I guess she thought she was unattractive and to old to be raped or messed with and she could deal with the lack of quality for one night staying on the bad side of town. After all she was going on a luxury cruise liner the next day. 

Shawn was about an hour away now from home he started debating how he would introduce Amy to Misty as his slave. He had alot of spirit breaking to do with Amy too. Shawn pulled up at his apartment at around [ ]7am. He was actually tired but was ready to play with Amy too. She would be well rested too. Picking up the duffel bag Shawn got out of the car and went to his apartment and closed the door. Amy jolted awake as the bag started moving. She screamed as she remembered what was going on. Shawn walked into the sound of static noise still playing. He put the duffel bag down on the table and went to go see Misty.

Misty was a nervous wreck, she knew master had been gone for too long and somthing was wrong.  She had painstakingly etched "I'm Sorry Master" in the dirt that she had separated from the woodchip bedding.She was covered in dirt and his cum from the last couple of days. Shawn opened the cage "Master! How long were you gone for? Please Master I have learned my lesson, I will never try to escape again." she said as she flirtingly rubbed her breast against his massive fingertips. "Slave step back, you are not getting out of this that easy! Now you have been in your cage for a long time and your little note is cute, so I am going to let you take a bath by yourself this one and only time. You are to get as clean as you would on your wedding day. I want your pussy hairless and your hair done up." "Yes! Master I will gladly do that. Thank you!" He picked her up and filled the sink up with soapy water and said "ok little girl take your time you have least 2 hours, then your punishment will begin. "Master what is it?" Just try to remember what your commandments were you little whore. Now get spotless, you don't want to disobey me again!"" Yes master" as she dived into the sink like a swimming pool as Shawn placed the static noise machine in the bathroom closed the door. Shawn was ready to play with Amy now. So he went to the living room and sat down on the couch the then opened the duffel bag and saw her sitting down holding her knees. "Good Morning sunshine!"as he reached in and picked her up. He sat her down on the coffee table and let her look at her surroundings. "How do you like the place?" he said to her. Amy looked it over and felt the world in a new perspective. His television was the size of a drive in movie screen. "It is a bachelor pad. Shawn you don't want to keep an old woman like me in here. you should go and get you a college girl. She would fit in better then me." " snatching her up by her ankles he told her "Don't worry Amy you're going to fit in fine here. I've already seen your little pussy and I like it! I want to see it again. Here is what you're going to do you are about to strip for me, while I play a rap song and you better do it well, your life depends on it. He found a very provocative song and started playing it. " start dancing for me now! And Amy slowly stepped out to her coffee table dance floor. She started rolling her hips as she unbuttoned her pants and stepped out of them as gracefully as she could. Then she bent down and touched her toes as her loose blouse came over her head and she let it drop to the floor as she snapped up ajknd started shaking her ass in rythym as she was thinking back to all the yoga and dance lessons she did as a teenager and before her wedding. Shawn took note of how limber she was, Amy was working it! She undid her bra she showed Shawn her goregous tits as they had fully erect nipples. And finally she dropped to the ground with her panties as the song ended. She looked up at Shawn as he had a stern look on his face." Happy pervert?!" "What are you going to do Shawn?" Shawn smacked her so hard she nearly fell off the coffee table. "Call me Shawn one more time, your mom is going to be in here with you!" He added up the rest of her clothes and put them in his pocket. Looking her over in his hand he said, "Well now that you are home its time you start serving your purpose" as he placed her on the coffee table. He got completely naked. Amy didn't want to look, she thought "he is a giant! How is he going to fit that massive cock into my vagina? Jesus this is happening! Oh my god, he is really going to rape me!" She finally turned and saw his penis hardening as he walked to her and sat down on the couch. "Ok Amy, come over and sit in your master's lap" he picked her up off of the coffee table her placed on the couch and made her climb up his leg. She sat down and tried to avoid looking at his face as she saw his fully erect penis. Go climb on my dick and start sucking." he commanded "Please just kill me!" she pleaded. My patience is running thin, your whole family will be in here with you, if you don't suck my dick now!" She went to his dick and laid down on her stomach and wrapped her hands around his shaft as she moved her way to the head. She started sucking his head and Shawn was instantly impressed at how well she was doing. "See, you are a natural born slut, I bet your husband is going to miss your blowjobs haha" Amy was hysterical as she used all of her power to suck and lick his dick as his pre cum started to ooze on her face. Shawn got excited that she was better at sucking dick then Misty and couldn't wait for them to fuck each other. He watched her tone body as it as she used every muscle in her body to keep from falling off his dick. Shawn finally decided he didn't want to get her to messy yet, since Misty was getting cleaned up and he wanted to get the two sisters wet with their own body juices. He picked her up and placed her on the coffee table so he could see her. Her eyes were closed to keep out the pre cum that was all over her face, she was terrified. Shawn got up and got a paper towel then said to her as he stood over the coffee table. "Lick your lips and savor my seed, you will have the taste of my cum in your mouth everyday for the rest of your life".Amy did as she was told, and licked her lips as she felt Shawn drop the paper towel on her. Dry your face, I have a surprise for our next activity." While Amy dried her face, Shawn went to the bathroom to get Misty. He opened the door and found Misty posing for him, she had bathed herself, trimmed her pussy using his massive razor. Her hair was clean and draped over her left shoulder. She sat with her legs dangling off the counter patiently being a good girl waiting for her surprise. "Don't you clean up good, stand up and turn around slave." Misty quickly jumped up and spun around like a ballerina, as Shawn picked her up and left the bathroom. Shawn placed the hand carrying Misty behind his back as he returned to the living room. Amy had finished drying her face with the paper towel and looked terrified as she saw the giant coming towards her with a hand behind his back. "What could he possibly have planned now?" she asked herself. Shawn came to the coffee table and looked at Amy and said to her (but was also speaking to Misty), " for our next activity you're going to fuck your sister!" as he placed the naked barbie doll sized sisters face to face on the coffee table.
"signing off, I'm alright in bed, but I'm better off with a pen"

yahedon
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Misty the Former Boss Chapter 4 (humiliation, kidnap)

Post by yahedon » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:49 pm

Amazing story! I would love to read how it continues

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:40 am

yahedon wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:49 pm
Amazing story! I would love to read how it continues
Thank you! The whole story in its entirety WAS posted on the VSW board, I am still searching through my drafts, for the rest of the story. Originally there were 20 chapters, but it is over 4 years old now and I didn't label them correctly in my email. but I'm getting them soon.

yahedon
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by yahedon » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:43 pm

:P 16 more chapters? Yahuuuuuu!

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:48 am

yahedon wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:43 pm
:P 16 more chapters? Yahuuuuuu!
yes, however I don't exactly like the direction it went, I had many people telling me a direction they wanted to go with it and I went along with it, and pushed myself to create it faster then I wanted.. past I believe chapter 12 it is a train wreck lol

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinker_s » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:33 pm

Write what works for you. Stick to your flow and write what works for you. Your writing will be more enjoyable and I think you will be happier with your work. I would even recommend, if you have time and the desire, rewtitting those sections that didn't work for you. I actually have been doing that with some of my works.

I've had similar problems with story direction. Especially when they involve multiple characters and stuff. I've have serveral "alternat direction" stories that I've written. I would also venture that folks wouldn't have a problem with a "version 2" of a story.

You're sharing with us something that you created, and we appreciate that. If someone visualizes another direction for your story, maybe they will be inspired to pick up 'pen and paper' and share it with us.

I'm looking forward to you're reposting this series, and new works.