No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated August, 13)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated August, 15)

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:55 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 24

I shrink you to seven inches, right now, where you are...

I grab you just as you are, right now...

I keep all you are wearing dressed on, right now as you are...

--- // ---

I tie a small thread into your tiny wrists, like if it was a pair of handcuffs, string made from very soft wool, so despite holding your whole weight, that is now not much of a weight, they still wont hurt your delicate sexy skin...

I pass the upper part of the string over a thin plastic pipe, where I usually hang small some ties, but for you it is a massive hook, from where your own little weight does not allow you to escape from the hanging position...

Your beautiful little feet, still shoed, hang dangling frantic into the void, only 1,5m for me, but an overwhelming height for you now...

Finally I grab your whole lower legs, ankles and shoes at once, with an oppressively warm grip of my endless hands, stretching you powerfully downwards, so the wrists hook keep you totally exposed and spread for my total lust and will... Despite not spreading your legs much apart, I keep them enough separate to have the perfect exposure of your curvy beautiful ass, still covered by clothes..

Than it begins... Giant waves of a powerful moisty giant tongue slide over and over against your clothes, specially pressing and taking some time when passing tightly on your clothed buttocks... The waves come fast and careless, lusty and pervert, in such short intervals that you can barely recover from the previous while the next is already ravaging your tight clothes, that are getting each time more soaked from the warm abundant moist my giant wavy tongue pushes against all your backs, specially insisting across your buttocks, feeling all their curved sexy details under the soaked clothes...

--- // ---

No mercy, no care, no fancy...

And it goes on and on until...

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...

Image by - Jyminish-Comics

Last edited by Hand-Holder on Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated August, 11)

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:45 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 25

--- // ---

While I hold you firmly with one hand, enclosed powerfully on you and squeezing your little shapes right from your thighs and up until your abdomen, including your delicate little arms well secured inside the oppressive grip, with my free hand I start pouring all over you an endless thick cascade of cold Johnson's oil, that very slowly slides down along your clothes, becoming warmer as it soaks every crevasse between your helpless figure and my careless menacing fingers...

The way I hold you is not so much to keep you still and exposed, but much more to squeeze you tight, almost carelessly, continuously and oppressively, not enough to really hurt you, but much more than it would be necessary to just keep you restrained and still, clearly abusing from my overpowered position and crudely testing the limits of your fragile little sexy body...

Than you watch in horror how I take no ceremony to slide my boxers down, as endless sheets being pulled down from a giant statue, revealing an indecent giant monster, to close for comfort, already stiff and leaning lusty above the horizontal plane, showing it´s veins well stretched along the fleshy endless shaft...

Suddenly, a strange combination of acts start happening on a simultaneous, almost synchronized, but very unexpected fashion...

I keep you close but still out of my giant cock´s reach, but I start strobing it´s endless fleshly trunk, right in front of you, with no passion, quite vigorously for a startup, as if I was already on the last higher octane... A vision of powerful disdain and lust at your helpless presence... And at the same time, my enormous enclosed hand starts waving around you, like when we roll an object to check all it´s sides, but in your case keeping you well squeezed inside, pressing almost to an unbearable tension over your tiny curves, almost athe the twilight of pin but not there yet...

The oil that has abundantly soaked all your clothes and body, helps my fingers slide forwards and backwards around your delicate curves, preventing the enclosing abusive pression from squashing you, making you slide tight while rolling inside nd much easier for Me to keep felling and enjoying you you inside my warm abusive grasp, over and over, oppressively from side to side, so my fingers manage to travel again and again across every wrinkle of your little figure, with a specially enhanced tactile enjoyment, due to the sticky oil on the fabrics of your attires, tightening them as much as possible over your elaborate tiny shapes...
--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...

Image by - Henningwell

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated August, 13)

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:04 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 26

--- // ---

I raise you in vertigo until you are dangerously close to my endless face, while holding you from behind, with powerful fingers around your waist and beautiful round ass, feeling on my iron fingers all your helpless feminine forms, tight under your clothes...

Bur with not much care I lean my holding hand open with the palm facing upwards, so you rest freely seating on it, but since your legs and torso have nowhere to lean on, you end up dangling on both extremities, arching your breasts cleavage in the most exciting lusty way, almost as if your your breasts were about to rip your wears to the sides and jump only on your bra into the open air...

My powerful warm stiff hand remains closed in such a narrow shape, that you just can´t find a grip for your little sexy shoed feet and much less to your backs and head, so the helpless way you dangle into the distant void are your vey own restrain, even if no restrain at all is being applied on you...

And there is nothing you can do about it, but to endure my god dam too slow travels all over you, from the head and neck, all the way down until your knees and ankles, slightly taking a bit more when sliding down that small arousing the cleavage... Today I just want to know you, to feel you, to sense my new little sex toy...

My lust is urging so much I just feel like ripping your tiny clothes apart, suck your legs and thighs and monstrously lick your secret temple, but don´t worry, not today... I want you just like that, completely free but completely helpless, exposed in clothes but nevertheless totally exposed to my sensitive fingers...

With my free hand, barely open the giant fingers, I caress you in a mix of softness but indecency, not poking or pressing too much, but taking my time, to slowly travel 3 fingers across your tiny little shapes, over and over, too slow for your likes, since the barely touching warm digits are clearly savoring each curve and each wrinkle of your secret places, always over your clothes but always powerfully sensing your living doll figure...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...

Image by - Marvin 231

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated August, 13)

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:52 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 27

--- // ---

I lay you on a pencil that I´m raising high above the ground, so you have no other remedy but cling to it with arms and legs, so you don´t fall into the endless mortal void...

I order you to dance on it as if it was your dance pole, even if you never did it before, as long as you perform the best you can, warning you I will drop you without a second thought if I notice you are being too lazy and just pretending you can´t do anything at all...

As you start and do the best you can, I gently tilt the pencil just a bit to the sides, so it makes it harder for you, avoiding any laziness and at the same time reminding you constantly that you are one inch away from undoubtable death...

As I notice you progress, I ease the pencil tilt if you show dedication, so as long as you keep me aroused and in a constant erection state, with your moves, it will all be easier for both of us...

And the show goes on, over and over, with no end in sight...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...

Image by bobascher at DA