Asian Shopping M/f Non-consensual

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Asian Shopping M/f Non-consensual

Post by HHunter1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:27 pm

This was the first story I posted on VSW, so I thought it would be a good one to first post here. Technically it's a part in a wider arch, but works fine alone. Let me know if there are other tags you think I should have included.

Horance Tuttle was bored. It was midnight, but he wasn't feeling tired just yet. He could work on securing his web site. For the special items he planned on selling through it, he couldn't let anyone just happen upon it. He was setting up an invite only access. He had to be certain there were no backdoor ways into the site. If he was to guarantee the safety of his clients and himself, no one else could learn he was selling special pets online. Especially since his special pets would be shrunken women slaves.
He thought about playing with one of his pets. But which one. Emma, his old high school crush? Owning her was sweet revenge for how she treated him. He loved how she would glare at him while he fondled her wonderful figure. But she didn't resist any more. Sanisha, her milk chocolate form would feel great against his tongue for mouth play. He had seen her as he scanned through the city one night. But she just let him play from the start. There was Shelia. She was the reason he was setting up the site in the first place. If she hadn't fired him, he wouldn't need a new source of income. He had only shrunk her to show her what a stupid bitch she was. And to test his handheld gun. As fun as toying with her was, he would be glad to sell her on an open market.
No, he knew what he wanted. A new toy. But where to look at midnight. Horace smiled, it's not midnight everywhere. Checking the web he soon learned it was noon in South Vietnam. Asians had the best toys, time he had one to play with. The satellite took a few moments to navigate to orbit over Ho Chi Minh City. But where to go once there. Taking a quick look he found some tables where people were eating. There had to be a good target there. The computer gave him estimated face images of the patrons. One table caught his eye, it had four girls at it. He couldn't tell how old they were. He started to scan away. "Horace," he muttered to himself, "what does their age matter. They are all mature enough to be your toys."
He started to type in the capture sequence. Then Horace realized that if he grabbed them all there it would be noticed. Even though they wouldn't know what had happened. Too many witnesses might cause problems later. He would have to wait until one or more of the girls were in a more deserted area. Focusing on the group he chose one to track. It was an easy choice, the cute one in glasses.
According to her scan, she was 5'3" tall and just over 100 Lbs with long black hair down to her waist. She would be just over 5" after capture. Which was interesting, but it was her long legs for her height with stretched up to perfectly curved hips which supported her torso and what the scan stated were D-cup breasts. A toy like was truly collectible.
He locked the tracker on her and went for a snack. He thought about putting on a better outfit than his bathrobe and boxers. But why really, he was comfortable. He watched as the girls went shopping through some sort of street market. They were taking their good time with their shopping. He thought about blowing off some tension with one of his other pets. But he wanted to be ready when his new pet, or if real lucky, pets arrived.
Suddenly, they split into two groups of two. his target and friend were walking down a street with heavy traffic. They stopped at a corner and talked. It was nearly three am at this point. Horace typed in the retrieval and ratio commands. He left the target amounts as open just in case. He waited, hardly breathing. The excitement of the capture still made his heart race.
They parted ways, the target amount was quickly filled in, one. She turned into an area of apartment buildings with little traffic and no one else within 100 feet. Activate.
The girl walked a few paces before realizing her surroundings had changed. She looked around a bit. Dropping her purse, she brought her hands up to her face and started to slowly walk backwards. She looked like she was about to scream. She had not yet noticed Horace. He leaned down, his face hovering just above his new toy and said softly, "So Beautiful, do you speak English?"
The girl turned to look. Screaming immediately. Her arms shot out as if to ward off an attack, then turned and ran a few steps. She stopped and her head started looking back and forth, seemingly looking for a place to hide.
Horace easily grabbed the girl. Her body was warm and firm in his fingers. She was frantically trying to force his index finger open with her right hand. He could barely feel her nails clawing at his skin. He indulged in a little maniacal chuckle at her feeble attempt at freeing herself. He turned his hand so she was now facing him. His finger had pinned her upper left arm against her torso and wrapped across her chest under her right arm. She looked at him in terror. Frantically clawing and pushing at his digit. Her body wiggling and stretching attempting to become free of his grip. The shirt stretched taut across her bosoms, barely flattening them. Revealing either a good bra, or more likely, firm fake breasts. Horace indulged in some rubbing of the right breast. From the feel of it, it was as he had hoped. He licked his lips in anticipation.
Seeing him do this, the girl must have thought he had another idea in mind. She lifted her hand up defensively screaming something. Horace cleared his throat, speaking slowly and firmly he again asked, "Well my new little toy, do you speak English?" She just kept repeating the same sounds over and over again.
Horace lost his patients, "English, do you speak English?" He yelled. Her reply was to cower and whimper in his grasp.
His smile returned. "Oh well, my little pet, I can still play with you. I don't need you to talk to have my fun with you."
With that he reached gently for her glasses. She reached up to protect her face. He smacked her hand with his finger. She yelped in plan. Laughing softly, he again reached for her glasses. Her hand started to move up, but she brought it back down to his finger. He slowly slide the glasses off her face and placed them on the receiving table. He then ran his finger along her cheek. She moved her head slightly away from his touch.
He lifted her to his nose and took a deep breath. Her hair tickled his nose and she smelled of lilies. Lowering her again, he chuckled "How fitting."
He slid his fingers between his other fingers and her legs. Her legs were smooth and firm to the touch. Seeing her stare at him, terror clearly visible he smiled more and teased, "My you are the perfect little koonago. I think it's time I got you naked."
Trapping her between his hands, Horace adjusted his left hand to be able to pin her limbs with his fingers. Holding her legs to his palm and pulling her arms back. This position stretched her shirt even tighter across her ample bosom. He couldn't stop himself from giving her breasts a light squeeze together. He then started to rub them with his index and middle fingers. Just a light shirt, he thought to himself, just rip it open and get a real look. "No," talking to himself out loud to regain composure, "not yet." "Besides," he continued as he stroked the side of her face, "we will get to enjoy those once you're naked. Isn't that right pet?"
Her only reply was a scared whimper. "Shh," he teased, placing his finger just slightly on her lips, "don't worry pet. I'm enjoying every second of this." Slowly he slid his fingers down her body. Once to her feet, he flicked her shoes off. Then he hooked her belt with the nail on his pinky. Pulling it out from its loop, he then gave a slight tug to undo the buckle. She gave a slight grunt at that. Once the belt was undone he reached for the top of her little shorts. She tried to wiggle free from his grip repeating something Horace didn't understand. "Now now," he teased as he popped the button on her shorts, "if I just tore your clothes off I might break my new toy." Grabbing the legs of the shorts he pulled them off her adding, "And I'm so looking forward to playing with you."
She was wearing a pair of high cut white cotton panties with lace trim. Horace couldn't believe it. Looking her straight in the eyes he gloated, "That's perfect." Dropping her shorts on the table he then pressed his pinky against her crotch. Despite her efforts he forced it between her legs. He started repeatedly rubbing the tip of it where her vulva would be. She squirmed and twisted in protest of the obscene message. She started to voice what was most likely were requests to stop the attention. He felt inclined to rub more intently which added a whimpered grunt with her protests. "I know pet," he teased, "You can't get a real feel until I removed these pesky panties huh." Hooking the top of them with his finger he slid along her legs. She started screaming at him. It was obvious she was trying hard to sound angry, but her terror was overshadowing her words.
Horace knew he had to be grinning like a madman but couldn't help it. This was too much fun. He went back to rubbing her now uncovered womanhood. She wiggled and yelled at him so he pressed a bit harder. The lips parted along the outer end of his pinky. Her struggling worked out of her as he kneaded her. The verbal protests turned down to a whisper short phrase she repeated between strokes. He could feel her body was submitting to his play as the tip of his finger was becoming moistened by her. He thought of sliding his finger into her, but decided against it. That would be fun for another time.
Looking at her face, he could see a slight glisten of sweat on her skin. She was staring off away from his face. The sweat made the already tight shirt stick more to her torso. The material across her breasts now had two slight points where her nipples had now reacted to his play. "What a good girl you are pet," she looked at him as he spoke with clear confused desperation. "Are you ready to be more fun for me?" he asked, knowing she had no clear idea of what he was saying. She just stared wide eyed and mouth gaping in fear, though her neck seemed to be bobbing with the rhythm of his rubbing. "Yeah I know, you're just my toy, who cares if you're ready or not huh?" he teased. She still just stared. He brought her up to his face. With just the tip of his tongue he gave her face a lick. She said something in a begging protest tone. Horace got a taste of make up.
"Hmm, so much for some kisses." He joked. "Guess it's time I finish unwrapping you." Stopping his stroking he reached up for the right collar of her shirt. Her legs pressed together as if she could stop him if he wanted to go back to fingering her. As he got a firm pinch of fabric she verbalized some sort of plea. Looking her in the eye Horace replied in a mock comforting tone, "Don't worry toy, I'm sure they are beautiful." The buttons stood no chance against his proportionate strength. Some slipped loose of their hold. But most popped right off. She let out a slight cry of pain. Her shirt now open he could see the tiny white cups of her bra barely containing the ample flesh behind. Her nipples are still poking at the cups. She panted with fear caused them to heave slightly. Rubbing the cotton covers with the tips of his first fingers the contents felt firm still to his touch. She just looked at him with pleading eyes. He placed her into his right hand and tried to pull the shirt from her back. She screamed and arched in pain. Stopping he let the shirt go and released the grip he had on her. She sat on his right palm cross leg turned toward him. Her head down in submission. Before he said anything she started slipping the damaged shirt from her back. She flipped her hair off her shoulders and showed him the red lines where the material had started to dig into her shoulders. He expected her to cover herself back up. But instead she placed her arms behind herself and rested her palms against his. Though she looked away and down. "What a good pet." he praised.
Turning her face back to look at him. He then stroke his fingertip down her neck across her ample cleavage. He gave her bra a slight tug with his nail. Snapping his fingers to stick out his thumb and then jerking his hand back in the hopes she understood his unspoken command. His new toy was a smart girl, she steadily herself. Leaned forward for balance and reached for the release of her bra. She started to look away from his face again. But stopped and looked right at him. Her face, an intoxicating mixture of pleading, fear and defeat. He knew she could see in his desire and excitement. He could not help but lick his lips in lust for his new toy. Once the bra was undone she pushed the straps off her shoulders and let them fall down her arms. Positioning to her knees and lifting the bra from her lap by the cups she held it up to him in her hands. Like a sacrifice to him, her new god. Looking at him in submissive obedience. Horace jerked his head to one side. She obediently tossed her bra aside as if it had lost all meaning. Leaning back, Balancing herself on her hands and sticking her now bare breasts she awaited her new masters next gestured command. Her breast didn't seem to sag. They sat firmly on display with big round areola and nipples staring back at him.
Horace laughed with delight. She looked away and down. Obviously shamed by his treatment. But unable to protest. Smiling he pressed her back against his palm. Pinning her arms back with his fingers and thumb to force her chest forward. He lifted her small form to his lips. Running his tongue along her breasts. Licking her torso as if it was some sort of sweet treat. He could hear her mumbling something over and over. What fun he thought. Sucking both mounds into his mouth, he ran his tongue around, between and over them with zeal. Her whimpering became clear words she chanted over and over again. Not that he knew or cared what she was saying. Looking down his nose he could see her head was turned to look as far away from him as possible. He could feel her legs rub his chin. The more he slurped and sucked on her firm tits the more her legs rubbed. He switched focus on the little bumps poking on the tops of his treats. Her hip began to rock back and forth in his palm. Her manta started to waver.
Placing his right hand under his chin. The pinky slid slowly along her shapely leg. And found her vulva again. Rubbing the tip eagerly. She screeched when the finger returned. Her manta shortened to three or four syllables. Before long her hips found rhythm with the digit. Her head tilted back and the chant changed to deep gasping breaths. He could feel her straining against his grip toward his face. Her legs wrapped tightly around his invading finger. Desperately pushing it away and failing. He sucked harder on her tits. Too much at first as she yipped. Suddenly uncurled her legs. Allowing his touch to slide inside. Gently he pumped the tip in her tight canal. Her head flopped onto his lip and she screamed in tortured pleasure. Soon her whole body repeatedly twitched from the orgasm he forced upon her.
Once she stopped he moved her into a better reclined view. Her hair was stuck to her face by sweat and his droll. Her head was turned away from him. But her eyes kept turning to look at him then away again. Releasing her arms, she just bent them at the elbows closer to her torso. Her spit glistening breasts heaved as she started to catch her breath. Her legs, bent at the knees, lay spread on the palm. Giving him a clear view of her womanhood. Looking down at his toy he stated softly to her, "Well, it's late. So I better have my turn now."
He placed her upon the table. She laid there on her left side leaning over. He stood up over her small form. Undoing his robe he marveled at her curves. Her perfect womanly shape, his to play with. Horace brought his now stiff penis out of his boxers and dangled it over his toy. She must have seen the giant member hanging over cause she suddenly jumped to life with a scream. She started to crawl backwards away from him speaking her gibberish at him. Placing his scrotum against the table he grabbed her lovely stems and dragged her to his phallic. She scratched and clawed but all her fight couldn't stop him from forcing her legs around the base. Holding her in place with his left hand, he picked up the lube. Horace was about to coat his penis to enjoy a little Asian rub. But the wonderful sensations of her struggles. The flexing and tightening of her legs. Her hands frantically stroking the underside of his cock. He had a new game to try.
Using the hand he had trapped her legs to also pin her shoulder to the table. She screamed as his penis lumbered over her like a tree about to crush her under. He laughed a little in a combination of lust and power. He squeezed the tube to spread the lube from the doll's chin to her pussy. Her arms were pulled in tight to her sides. Her eyes wide with fear as if she came to realize what he had in mind.
He leaned over. Using his thumbs he pressed his cock down on her. Not enough to crush her. But enough to feel her squirm and wiggle under his manhood. She started to crawl out to the right. But he used his fingers to cage her under. She had no choice but to scale her way to the tip on his manhood. She started to climb under him. Her hands stroked and slipped along. Her legs rubbing and squeezing the sides of his shaft. Her perfect form slowly running along the underside of his penis. The further she made it, the more she spread the lube along with her. She was muttering over and over again as she worked. Her sweet voice chirping her eastern dialect. As she crested the tip, she used her coated hands to try to push her way out from under him. He let her slip her breast out from under. Only to grab her by the ankles with his fingers and slowly dragged her body down the length of his cock. She frantically squirmed and screamed in feeble protest to his power. Horace trembled at the sensation. She started again in panicked desperation. Climbing, rubbing, stroking, wriggling under his cock. She would almost reach freedom, only to be pulled back down the shaft.
The fourth time she just laid there sprawled out, either out of frustration or exhaustion. He tapped her lube coated ass with his finger. She just shook her head and stated something in her language. Again he tapped and she replied the same. Horace out of lust filled frustration slammed his hand into the table. She started climbing again in terror. He no longer had to cage her; she stayed under him. Climbing again and again. Being slid down the shaft over and over. Horace watched her wiggle under him over and over quickly losing count of her trips to the enjoyment of the sensations her body gave him.
Then he felt it. That pull to release. She was half way up. He fought the urge as she stroked the way up. He held on till she popped her two perfect little mounds from under the tip of his penis. The first spray of his pleasure released flowed between her breasts and over her open mouth and down the right side of her face to coat her lube soaked hair. The next blast enveloped her entire head in white liquid. The third he blasted her breasts. The remaining drizzle he let drip over the lower abdomen.
Spent and exhausted Horace collapsed into his chair. He stared at his new doll soaking in a puddle of his released pleasure as he tried not to fall asleep. She laid there coated from her head to just below her crotch in seamen. Her only movement was the heavy breathing she was doing as she quietly sobbed. This brought great enjoyment to Horace. Her spirit seemed already broken yet he could still see many ways to use her. Horace gained enough composure to stand and pull up his boxers. As much as he wanted to play more with his new toy he was worn out. He lifted the plaything by her ankles. She dangled limply in his grasp dripping on the table as he gathered her belongings. Being extra careful with picking up her glasses.
Horace walked over to his doll room. laid his new pet in his containment table and placed the belongings beside her. Ringing the gong to wake his three other current pets. The groggily walked out of their cages to the gathering spot. Emma and Candace ran over to the new girl to try to console her. They gave Horace a dirty look. But a sneer back from him turned their attention back to the girl. Janice on the other hand spouted off, "Horace you piece of shit. What the hell did you do to that poor girl you worthless bastard."
His finger jabbed her with enough force to send her rolling. She laid there stunned as Horace placed his finger above her face. "Listen here you little bitch, you're all mine to do with as I wish. You are only here until I find a way to make you worth the space you still take up. You two, clean her up and teach her the ropes. She is going to make one fun toy. Oh, and don't teach her too much English. I like when she whines in Asian."
With that Horace left the room. He heard his pets talking as he was leaving. But no matter, they weren't going anywhere. He would put them in their place in the morning. For now he needed sleep. Chance to rest and dream of new games to play with his dolls.

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Asian Shopping M/f Non-consensual

Post by shrinker_s » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:48 pm

Great to see you posting your stories.
I get the feeling you're going to get a lot of fans.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Stories was the last place I thought about visitting on the board, but suddenly, by reading this one, I realised not only there are some people like you out there that write well, as they help awaking our imagination for our own visual creations...

Sincere congrats, keep it up, cheers... Thank you for your priceless contribution...

Now I have to read some stories writen by tinnies, to see how they imagine things from their helpless perspective...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:31 pm

Why thank you. There are many an interesting story here and on the other story section. Both from shrinker to shrunken perspective. I hope you find many you enjoy.

HH1