Misty the Former Boss Chapter 2 (humiliation, kidnap)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Misty the Former Boss Chapter 2 (humiliation, kidnap)

Post by sneaky21 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:01 pm

It had only been 5 hours since Shawn had placed her in the cage for timeout. She had passed out within the first 10 minutes of being in the cage so he put a blanket over it, shut the light off in the room and locked the door. While she was sleeping, Shawn left the apartment reflecting on the morning, how perfect it went, and all the things he had in plan for her. The thought crossed his mind to go ahead and get some play mates for his new slave while he was out. He decided agaisnt this, however as he knew drama would soon follow, as Misty wouldn't be coming home to her husband tonight. He went and got something to eat. He tried to concentrate on his food, but all he could think about was her, whenever he would look at a young waitress he would strongly consider following them and shrinking them. He knew he needed release before he did something reckless so he decided to get home and get his hands back on his little slave. Putting his food in a to-go plate he quickly left the restaurant. 

When he unlocked the apartment, he put the food on the counter and opened the door to his room. Pulling back the blanket he immediately went to the pad lock and unlocked the door to the cage. "Well look at you little girl, what did you get into" he said sheepishly. As he reached in and picked her up and out of the cage. "Did you learn your lesson?" he asked. "Yes master", taking it a step further she said "thank you for my nap master." he smiled and said well you needed it. Its only 8pm, we have a whole night of fun ahead of us." The light went out of her face at the thought of what he meant. He carried to the bathroom and said let's get you cleaned up little girl. Filling the bathroom sink up, it looked like a vast swimming pool to her. She became almost giddy, she wanted his cum out of her hair so bad. When the sink filled he said "okay my  dirty little whore come over here and tell me if the water is warm enough." walking over to the dip in the counter she dipped her foot in the water, before she could say anything he playfully plucked her in the ass causing her to fall in the water screaming. When Misty surfaced to the top of the water he in grabbed her and started soaping her up with a rag. "Master, can I please clean myself?" "Seriously? That is your question? Nice try little girl, this is a job you'll never do again. I dictate your every move, and the sooner you realize that, the better off you will be." He put her down in a shallow part of the sink, while he getting soap in his hand he looked back at her. She was pouting! She had her hands crossed and her pouty lips stuck out as she frowned. "I just want to clean myself, he has already taken my life away. Why can I not have this one thing!"

After her bath, he dried her off with a towel. He then picked her naked body up, and as he opened the bathroom door and the cool air of his apartment hit her and she started shivering as her hair was still wet. Shawn kept his apartment at a stubborn 68 degrees and would never change the thermostat for any visitor he had. She begged with him "Master I'm so cold, can I... uh ..You please dry my hair?" As he sat her down in his lap to watch tv, she was still waiting for his reply. "I don't own a hair dryer little girl, so you wanna keep warm, I have got just the place for needy little sluts like you." He unzipped his pants and opened his boxers. He placed her laying on his dick and quickly pulled his pants up. She was in pitch darkness again, but she could hear the TV, and she was actually getting warm. He was watching some garbage football game and wasn't really into it when his phone rang. . Muting the TV, he looked at the phone. It was the bank calling. He smiled and said to her , "Its work calling, I'll put it on speaker phone so you can hear this, it  should be good ha ha " It was Misty's boss that was calling. He said "Shawn, wow I am glad I caught you, listen I just received a call from Misty's husband. She is apparently gone! He doesn't know if she left him or if she is just mad at him. Until she shows up I am going to need you to take her role next week." "Yes sir no problem!", he replied. He then slid his hand down his pants and squeezed her torso, Shawn could barely hear her muffled screams through his pants. " I am sure she will show up in the next few days, that's not like Misty." as Shawn hung up the phone.

He looked at his pants and saw the moving lump by the zipper. He smiled and said to her," looks like your husband thinks you left him ha ha!" Inside his pants Misty full out sobbing, she laid down on his dick in total defeat, she just wanted to go home. Typically this time of night she would be snuggled up next to her husband on the couch watching TV with their dog. She felt so lonely and scared. She didn't want her husband thinking she didn't love him anymore, if he only knew that she has been abducted by this sick maniac!

After an hour, he unzipped his pants and pulled open his boxers he saw the small woman laying down on her stomach with her head facing the head of his dick. She had her legs around the base of his dick for support. She didn't want to turn around and see him. His dick started to get harder as he was looking at her tiny thighs hugging his dick. He then pulled his pants off all together sitting up straight, forcing her to hang on for dear life so she wouldn't fall. " Ok little girl come and sit in your Master's lap." She reluctantly went over and sat down where he directed her, and promptly made sure she looked at him. Shawn gave her a stern look and said "You disobeyed me again!" "Whaa.. whha, mas... I .. what did I do?" she asked genuinely unaware of what she had done. "Don't think I didn't hear you crying for help when your boss called! What was rule number 2 again?" he asked her. " I... I don't remember master, please... Please have mercy!" she pleaded. He then calmly told her "Rule number 2 is if you ever try to escape me or call for help then your sister will join you as my slave." Misty's heart sank she couldn't believe it, she couldn't believe that he was counting that against her, and now her sister was going to be with her as a slave?! Quickly she screamed "Master please! I'll do anything! Please punish me, please punish me! Anything you want, just not my sister!!" Shawn knew he couldn't get her sister at this time anyway because of the suspicions it would raise and it would definitely make national news. He still planned on kidnapping her sister, but he had to plan how he would do it. Picking Misty up, he said you have some time to atone for your screw up, but let it be known you disobedient whore, you're in my good graces right now, if you break one more rule she's mine! I bet she can suck some good dick, better than you I bet!" " No!! Please let me suck your dick to prove to you I am better then her!" He put her on his dick and she raced to the tip of it and started licking putting as much saliva and she could on it, she started sucking, making a slurping sounds. He actually started to feel her sucking his dick, has he let out a moan, and she looked up excited that she was making him feel her efforts. She thought if she could just get him off, then she could save her sister from the same fate she was in. She then started straddling his dick with her thighs and started moving back and forth. Shawn put his hand on her for a moment and re positioned himself as he laid down stretched out on the couch. She stood on his stomach, and had a cock hungry stare at his dick. Quickly she ran towards it and jumped on hugging it like a tree. Then on her own, she quickly started bouncing up and down. After a couple of tries she got a good rhythm going, and actually started to enjoy it as his penis rubbed against her pussy every time she moved. To his surprise, within five minutes he knew he was a about to cum, and so did she, she could feel it running through his dick. She then came up to the top of his dick as fast as she could as his cum splashed on her face. After he finished, she was covered in his cum again, only this time, without being told to do so she started sucking and drinking his cum off the head of his penis. Shawn just laid back and enjoyed it while she cleaned his dick. She stayed at it for a good two hours as he faded in and out of sleep.

When he awoke he felt her tiny tongue cleaning the bottom of his balls. She had cleaned his entire dick off and it was still shiny with her saliva. He looked at his phone on the coffee table and saw that it was 2am! Misty had been licking his dick and balls all night!  Realizing he had to be at work in a few hours he decided to go to the bedroom. "Little slave get up here," he said. She slowly came out from under his balls with 2 of his pubic hair stuck to her cum covered face. "Yeff maffer?"she said swallowing whatever was left in her mouth.  "I have decided your sister is safe for now, you still must be punished to make sure you've learned your lesson." She was livid, she had spent almost 5 hours sucking his dick trying prove her worth, but she still had to be punished. "Yes master, I guess I understand." He picked her up, and placed her over his leg, and immediately raised his voice to her. " You have no rights anymore, you don't have to understand, just obey you little slut, I am your master! You will learn my patience will run thin with disobedience from my slave!" He smacked her ass without mercy for 10 minutes. Her ass got red again as she was in agony screaming in pain over his knee. When he finished, he put her on the coffee table as she turned around and looked up at him crying but still trying to make the situation better she said. "Thank... thank you for being so generous master, I'll be a good girl now I promise." He picked her up and carried to his bed. "It's bedtime, you had best get some rest when my alarm clock goes off I expect another blowjob to wake me up. " "Yes master I will not let you down!" she replied. He cut the light out and fell fast asleep as Misty went back under the covers to his penis and laid her head down on his balls. At least its warm down here she thought to herself, as she fell asleep, she didn't get much rest as she kept waking up every other hour thinking it was time to blow her master.

At 6:30 am his alarm went off. Misty sprang awake in a panic, and immediately stumbled to stand started massaging his penis working it with her hands and started waking it up as it hardened. She then started licking the

head as it got fully erect and Shawn awoke, pulling off the covers he saw Misty, her hair was still covered in his cum from last night, and her face already covered in pre cum as she looked up at him she said " good morning master" "good morning slave, you're being a very good girl this morning. Maybe you won't be punished again before I have to go to work." Misty replied " A girl can only try master." She sucked his.dick for the next 20 minutes when he decided he wanted to take matters into his own hands. He took her off of his dick and placed her on the night sand. "Stand there and look up at me." he then jacked off and came all over her body. He then picked her up by her ankles and carried her to her cage and locked it. " Ok little whore you're staying in this cage all day and not to make it sound. You have no way of knowing what time it is, so you never know when I'll be in the apartment. You had best be quiet and not say a damn thing all day, remember one more rule break gets your sister in here with you." "Yes master I promise I'll be a good girl I won't say a word until you get back."

Shawn got ready for work and then turned everything off in the house, he did cut a TV on with static noise, just to make sure she couldn't hear anyone come or go. He then left and went to work with an extra kick in his step.

Misty laid there in her cage the whole day. She was cold, his cum had dried on her and her hair was itching as she sat there in utter misery. she found herself actually looking forward to when he got home just so she could hear a tv or something and hopefully she could get another bath. She felt like a whore now more then ever as she reflected on her new life and how she realized his cum would be on her all day, at least 12 hours! She started to cry, I'm his little whore now, she thought to herself.

At work everyone was concerned for Misty. Everyone was whispering about where she may be or what may have happened to her. Shawn played along for obvious reasons, but all that was in his mind was that fantastic blowjob he got that morning from Misty. The girls at work were starting to get upset and teary eyed, and one of the girls spoke up trying to lighten the somber mood and said "she'll walk in that door tomorrow its all good! Everyone calm down!" Shawn just sat there and smile knowing she's never coming back to work, and nobody including her husband will ever see her again. She belonged to Shawn now and he dictated when she would even see the light of day!

Later that day Misty's husband came by the bank, he was visibly upset as he said he just left the police station. He said they're going to issue a missing persons report on the news tonight."I just can't believe this is happening!" he said as the girls consoled him. Shawn tried not to look excited and tried to continue his work, he thought to himself. "Well I know what Misty and I are watching tonight".

Shawn stayed over at work as he was genuinely having to pull double duty because Misty was no longer at work. Although it was tiresome he didn't mind it. He knew he had  guaranteed to get release at home now. Not only was Misty going to be his sex slave,  but Shawn couldn't wait to eradicate Misty's clout she had with the higher ups in the company, and show that he was capable of running the department

Finally Shawn had finished his work and it was time to go home. He all but spun tires getting out of the parking lot he was excited to go home! He did do the speed limit though, and when he got home he looked at his phone it was 8:15 p.m. He thought that gives me a little over an hour and a half to play with her before the news. He opened the door, the TV was still playing with a loud static noise, as he walked in the apartment he closed and locked the door, he purposely waited 5 minutes trying to listen if she was making a sound, he opened the bedroom door and walked to the cage. Misty was turned around sitting in a cleared out spot in the cage her hair looked like it was dipped in glue, she was moving wood chips around making a bigger place for her to be comfortable. The curtain (blanket) was still closed and she was oblivious to what was happening around her. He just stood there, he knew that she had sat there in that position all day scared to move or talk. He was glad she was obeying him already but he wanted a reason to punish her again. Thinking quickly he thought I'm going to test her, and yanked the curtain up "HELLO MY LITTLE SLUT!" he screamed. She quickly jumped up screamed as she was startled she said "AAAAhhh Shit Shawn!!" " What did you call me you little whore?!!! "I uh... oh god...  I called you Shawn, oh my god I'm so sorry master! I was a good girl all day like you told me to." I know you did, and I'm glad you did, but you know you are not supposed to call me Shawn. I am your master, do I need to get your mom in here with you to show you some manners?" " No master! Please it will never happen again I swear!" picking her up out of the cage her into the living room, "You think saying I am sorry is going to fix this? You have got to learn, you can't address any big person their name, You are not an equal! your a piece of property, and you continue to think otherwise! If you thought I was mean before you wait until you slip up and call me Shawn again, I'll get your whole damn family here with you, and you can all serve me!" He put her in punishment position and started spanking her ass, he felt like a pro at it now. He spanked it for 30 minutes and probably got 500 hits to her bare ass. She had visible bruises that he was hitting without mercy, Misty was just crying in pain, she couldn't do anything but wait for him to stop. She couldn't believe she messed up like that, he is giving her no room for a mess up . She started thinking as he was spanking her and got hysterical thinking as the thought of her entire family being in this hell with her, she couldn't live with that kind of burden. Shawn had finally stopped spanking her, and he laid her in the couch, he got undressed. He came back to the couch butt naked and sat down next to Charli. "Get up here little girl, she quickly climbed up into his lap. Go out there and suck my dick, and we're going to watch the news together, you have a missing report out on you." he smiled as she was still sobbing and went out to his dick and started inching her way to the head. Shawn turned on the news on and started watching it and she was licking his penis, she was still covered in his cum from that morning, and knew that she had blown her shot of getting a bath for the night because of her disobedience. She knew when he came, that she was going to have to consume most of it so she wouldn't have so much dry to her skin and hair. Misty cried to herself, this is it, this was how she was most likely going to finish out my insignificant life. Having to sit on pins and needles freaking out thinking she broke a "commandment" and getting beatings when she found out she did. Having to measure how much of his cum she had to drink she started to get sick to her stomach as she thought to herself. She realized that for almost 2 days she had consumed nothing but Shawn's semen!

Suddenly Misty's missing report came on the news, Shawn turned the tv up and listened intently. As Misty looked up she saw her husband on t.v. She started hysterically crying as Shawn looked at her and said, "did I tell you to stop slave?! Keep sucking my dick!" "Yes.......... Master" she said in between her sobs. And proceeded to suck his head while watching the t.v. The news anchor started speaking and said,

"In local news, police are looking for a missing 34 year old woman. She was last seen at home by her husband before he left for work. She goes by the name of Misty Penske and has black hair and green eyes she is 5 foot 2 inches in height and weighs 130 pounds." They showed a grief stricken husband at a pre-recorded press conference at the police station. "I just want her back, I love her so much. Please if you have seen my wife, or know what happened to her. Come forward, any information would help. And Misty, if you can hear me, I love you baby! I am going to bring you home!"

Misty just sobbed and tried to focus on Shawn's dick, but became overcome with emotion and just stopped and laid there crying as hard as she ever had before. He will never find me, who would think to look for a shrunken woman, yet alone were to start.

Shawn got annoyed with her, laid down and forced her to hold on to his dick as he massaged her up and down his dick and started to get off. She was crying and moaning the whole time as he was holding on tighter then he had ever before , she felt so degraded. He then came, and it shot up directly above her and came down all over her face, and filled her mouth as she had to take multiple gulps as it got into her eyes as she screamed in pain.

He then laid her on the couch, she didn't even try to wipe his cum away, she just laid there in defeat slowly breathing through her nose. She had so much on her she had to keep her eyes closed as her tears were making it worse.

"Just think Misty, in a few weeks you won't even remember your husband, the only thing on your little mind will be what you can do to please me." He let her lay there for 10 minutes, as she laid there not wanting to move the cum on her face was starting to get to her, as it oozed down to the corners of her mouth she found herself starting to drink it without even thinking about it. She then realized that he wasn't going to do anything to her for the moment and she said to herself "you might as well get this cum off your face" and with her hands she started scooping up globs and and putting it into her mouth and swallowing hard. She was famished, and in her mind pretended she was eating the best meal she had ever ate.

When she could finally open her eyes she looked up at her master, he was watching tv and playing on his phone. It was like he wasn't even paying any attention, She sat up and then got to her feet, but Shawn still wasn't looking at her. "Master?" she said in a soft voice. "What?" he said to her annoyed that she interrupted him looking at his phone. "I just wanted to tell you that I finished drinking your cum." "Good girl, it took you long enough ha ha" He picked her up and sat her on his lap close to his mid section. He flipped the channels on the tv and Misty saw one of her favorite tv shows and made a little squeal, It was subtle but Shawn heard it. He smiled and thought it was cute, and he let her watch her show for the next hour as he fondled her breasts and fingered her pussy. She actually was enjoying herself for the first time since she was kidnapped. She tried to pretended she was at home in her bed with her husband watching tv, but being caressed by a massive hand kept bringing her back to reality. She still was smiling and it shocked her, he noticed her pussy was getting wetter, he then looked at her clearly horny little body. Without warning he picked her up and with his tongue, spread her legs and licked all the way to her pussy. Then he started to massage it with his tongue enjoying feeling her body quivering with each orgasm he gave her. He then sat her back down in his lap, she was exhausted. She stretched out breathing heavy as he held her in his hand still playing with her breasts. As he looked down at her, she was filthy, she had his dried cum all over her, her hair was almost brittle. He smiled saying "its amazing what 2 days will do to you ha ha."
"signing off, I'm alright in bed, but I'm better off with a pen"