Misty the Former Boss Chapter 3 (humiliation, kidnap)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Misty the Former Boss Chapter 3 (humiliation, kidnap)

Post by sneaky21 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:16 pm

9 months later........

Shawn had been the happiest he had ever been. Work was going great and everyone at work was starting to move on from Misty being missing. After massive searches were conducted, the police department was at a stand still. Shawn smiled each time someone brought her name up, knowing that she is his property and nobody knows.

Misty had slowly adapted to being the size of a barbie doll, and was becoming disconnected with her former identity. Shawn had chores for her to complete each day when he let her out of the cage. She was responsible for keeping inventory of the food and regular household items, She planned the meals and showed Shawn how to cook it. Whenever she forgot to add an item on the grocery list and Shawn had to go back to the store to retrieve it would be punished Misty  still feared him, but had become used to his tactics, and her punishments were still severe just becoming less frequent. Misty told herself one night shortly after she had been shrunk to keep him pleased. She could see the power he possessed and new he was unstoppable. She figured she would wait until he leaves for work and and devise an escape plan from the cage, but until she figured a way out she had no other choice but to memorize his commandments he made for her. 

Misty had done well, she had not broken one commandment since her first week being his slave. However Misty was devising a plan, she stole a piece of broken plate, and maneuvered it each day from the kitchen to her cage keeping it out of view as much as possible knowing if Shawn had found it she could be caught. After 2 weeks of doing this she finally got it in the cage, and started to think of a place to dig, she found a perfect spot and built up mounds of the wood chips around where she would be prospecting the plastic floor. Misty would only be able to get and create a hole big enough for her to escape through one day. Her hope would be once she is out she could find a way to slide through a door or at worst break a window. The only problem was, she didn't know where she would go, or for that matter who she could trust to take her there. However she pressed on developong a safe schedule to ensure she wouldn't be caught. Only on tuesdays, after Shawn left for work she would measure time in her head by singing a song to herself she remembered from when she was a girl, the song was 3:52 long so she sang this song over and over until she reached 2 hours. Then she would smooth over her worksite and rest waiting for master to come home.

Shawn didn't care much about what he had told Misty, he had been planning for a perfect day to kidnap her sister Amy. Shawn had seen her picture on Misty's desk and had always imagined what the two of them would look like naked and fucking one another.

Amy was the older sister at 38 years old but still looked younger then Misty they had the same facial, and body structure. She had even had 2 kids, a 3 year old boy and a 15 year old girl and her body had recovered like she had never had them. Her size b breasts were still perky and was in much better shape then Misty and weighed only 125 lbs. Amy had been the devout daddy's little girl growing up, she kept her grades up dated the right guys and always was cautious of her health even running 5 miles every day. In many ways Misty was always jealous of her sister because she married her high school sweetheart right after college and having their first child that year. Her husband made awesome money so she had her life together for years. Amy was refined, and could socialize better then Misty, she played piano at her church and was the perfect child growing up. Amy and Misty had been roommates in college, Misty venturing down the party side and Amy would occasionally come out, but only to have her boyfriend pick her up early so they could go home and do their own thing. As a married woman she was private about her sex life, as she was active but would only fuck her husband in the dark, she did everything he wanted, giving him blowjobs, and even let him fuck her in the ass a few times a year. However as the mother of 2, and a church going woman she never spoke of their endeavours. Misty, however could get her to talk about it once in a while as she naturally loved her sister, they could make each other laugh, but also knew how to make each other mad.

Amy had been numb emotionally since Misty had went missing, her children kept asking where their aunt was and she couldn't tell them. Amy's husband Jason had been dropping them off at their grandmother's (Jason's mom)  house on Tuesdays through Friday mornings to give her some time to decompress. Shawn had noticed this as he had been carefully observing her for the past 3 months. He knew that when he kidnapped her, he could not do the same thing he did with Misty. The media would read a conspricaicy with 2 sisters vanishing 9 months apart. Whenever he did it, he knew itwould be more risky as he would have to shrink her in public most likely.  Shawn had been thinking for the past 6 months on the most optimal location to do it. He barely even new Amy, but the thought of Misty having to fuck her sister drove him to make it happen.

It was Friday November 5th, Shawn was at work processing paperwork at his desk when all of the sudden Amy walked in to withdraw money! She was wearing jeans and had a maroon blouse on She had her make up on and was looking gorgeous. He watched her as she filled out the paperwork for her transaction and talked to her teller who was coincidentally a friend of her's and Misty. Amy told her teller "We are going on a cruise! We leave tomorrow, so I got to drive down to to the bay tonight. Jason is going to have to stay with the kids, so I am going on the cruise with mom and Frank our brother. We really need this, Misty's dissapearance did a number on us." The teller looked at her wiping a tear away remembering the situation and looking over at Misty"s vacant desk.  "Ok girl well you have a good time but be careful!"  "I leave at 5 when Jason gets off. I am just going to rent a room at that cheap motel  for the night drink a bottle of wine and just run to that cruise ship in the morning!" Amy replied trying to lighten the mood she didn't want to mourn her sister anymore, she needed desperatley for closure. After a few words she then walked out the door. Shawn new this was the perfect time to do it. All that time he was planning was pointless Amy was practically begging to be kidnapped by going alone to the bay town, He got excited about the strong possiblilty of getting a new pet!

Shawn got off work at 6. Amy would have atleast 2 hours drive time on him, by the time he got on the road. Shawn quickly went home, and got his shrink ray and put it in the duffel bag. Walking into his room he peaked inside the cage and saw Misty, her ass was pitched up in the air and she was on all fours digging in the wood chip bedding, she was deep in the bedding, why? He thought. He yelled "What are you doing?" Amy froze, and quickly looked up at Shawn through the cage wiring. "Nothing Master, I.. I was just trying....... to stay warm, so I dug a hole to sit in with the woodchip as insulation" as she dusting the area up where she had been digging. He then thought she is up to something, "If it was so cozy why are you covering it up?" "I uh, didn't want you to be angry Master." she replied. Opening up the cage he picked her up and looked at her. You better not be lying because I'm about to look in that cage and dug his hand in the bedding. He then saw deep scratches in the hard plastic bottom. He then looked over and saw a shank like porcelain object, and did the math. Squeezing her body in his hand hard "You were trying to escape your cage!" " Master please I'm so sorry! I just want to be free I am sorry its maddening in the cage all day being quiet!" " You deliberately disobeyed me! That is the final straw. You know what is going to happen next!" "Yes master I do and I am ready to be punished, I am sorry! Please don't kill me!" He then calmly put her in the cage and locked it. "Your little escape attempt was futile, that cage has a metal bottom and then the wiring of the cage, "I reinforced it, you were never going to dig through solid steel you stupid bitch. I knew you wouldn't get out, but you still tried to escape me and that is your last rule to break. What I have in store for you when I get back will be the punishment of your life, You know what the rules were for you and you will live with the consequences of your actions. Misty didn't expect him to not to spank her, and became uneasy wondering what he meant by that. He covered the cage got his bag and went and got into his car and drove as fast as he could to catch up to Amy.

Shawn was filling up his tank before he left town, looking at his phone he knew there was only 2 hotels that she would have been talking about, and didn't.even need to set his gps. He did around 85 all the way down avoiding all the speed traps, he arrived in town shortly after 11:00 and drove to the first hotel. Driving around he didn't see her car, so he drove 2 miles to the next hotel and still didn't see a sign if her. Shawn was livid, he wondered what to do as he pulled into a gas station. He calmed himself down laughing to himself that he was mad that she wasn't just coming up to him saying "here i am! I am your slave now shrink away!". He smoked a cigarette and tried to think like a woman would. He then realized that she was probably still on the road, she probably kissed her kids goodbye and called her mom. That would slow anyone down, he smiled knowing that he just had to wait for her, but he wasn't coming home with out Her!
"signing off, I'm alright in bed, but I'm better off with a pen"