SW and toilet related stuff

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Kondo
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

SW and toilet related stuff

Post by Kondo » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:50 am

Sorry for posting this here but since there is no general discussion for VSW I felt like this is my next best option...

VSW fans who are into scat/fart/urine or any other bodily excretions usually create content that involves giants relieving themselfs on tinies. But what about the other way around? Or more specifically, a giant watching a tiny shit/fart/piss?

I tried exploring the scat fetish on it's own but since I felt disgusted I came to the conclusion that I'm more into the humiliation aspect of it. Like it's not enough that a lady is tiny and nude, she's also forced to do her business infront of someone and that someone reacts to it.

I want to integrate this type of humiliation more into my SW stories but I always end up removing it in fear of negative reactions. What are your thoughts? I'd also love to hear why you guys are into toilet stuff in the first place?

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: SW and toilet related stuff

Post by Bobascher » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:59 am

Yes! I have seen a few stories along the way of either the tiny being so scared she pisses or the giant demanding she piss just to watch her body work. It’s pretty hot to me. Though I am not much into scat, the idea of a tiny pissing in my hand is amazing,

You may have inspired a collage I will make today, lol

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinker_s » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:59 pm

I'm not a big fan or toilet related stuff - no judgment - just not my kink.
To that point I have seen it in several stories as part of the humiliation of the SW - which is fine with me I just glance over that section. I have also seen in many stories, comics, and photo series where the SW is kept as a pet. Well in this case the implimentation of how toilet processes are handeled should also be included in the story - if the author wants. I usually skip that part in my stories just 'cause it's not my kink.

Olo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Olo » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:38 am

This reply is cross-posted from my blog.

I often say that, aside from the size differential itself, I prefer my size fantasies to be as realistic and internally coherent as possible because it makes them more vivid and immediate. Bodily functions are universal and omnipresent elements of the human experience, and anyone in close proximity with a giant body is realistically going to encounter overwhelming sounds, odors, pressures, and temperatures.

A shrunken or tiny person may not have access to appropriately-scaled facilities or indoor plumbing. They may have to use giant accommodations, improvised tiny bedpans, or even potted plants as latrines. I really enjoy scenarios or stories that give thoughtful consideration how these processes impact a mixed-size relationship, particularly when the characters fail to anticipate these needs and have to improvise.

Even when the relationship is gentle and respectful, there are many opportunities for humor and misadventure. Burps and farts can be occasions for biggos to (deliberately or not) “forget you were there” as well as revealing to tinies what they recently ate. If tinies don’t have easy access to their own facilities, they may have to ask a biggo for assistance in reaching them. Any of these situations can be embarrassing or endearing or both.

A classic unaware scenario is a tiny accidentally (?) finding themselves in the path of a giant eliminating bodily waste. In addition to urine and feces this also includes saliva, mucous, phlegm, vomit, and menstrual blood. Such scenarios feature not only physical peril but also degradation of the tiny, caused possibly by someone who cares for them. Ironically, this kind of unsought corporal intimacy can result in a stronger relationship (if the tiny survives, that is).

Speaking for myself, however, there is a definite and unique thrill from deliberately exposing tinies to toilet functions. For me, this is typically in “horror movie mode” where I’m more of an observer, enjoying both the cruelty of the biggo and the horror of the tiny. It’s a banal, everyday activity that becomes an absurdly dangerous ordeal with the addition of size differential.

A giant toilet itself is an ominous hazard with its wide mouth and unscaleable slopes. Most threatening of all is the ease with which it can dispose of a tiny. Flushing a toilet occurs several times a day, and no one wants to pay close attention to what is going on. A flushed tiny is quickly and helplessly removed from a building entirely without a trace.

Of course, being exposed to giant piss and shit is disgusting and degrading. Any visit to the primate exhibit at the zoo will confirm that bodily waste is a primal method of marking territory and asserting dominance. Forcing a tiny to drink and/or swim in a giant’s piss is both a symbolic and a visceral demonstration of how vulnerable they are. A flood of giant urine can even propel a tiny into a greater hazard, all to the sound of giant laughter.

I almost never feature giant shit in my size fantasies, but when I do it’s always an overture to fatality. I associate it with a desire to give a tiny a humiliating death that emphasizes their insignificance, a desire I don’t usually indulge. The tiny is so execrable that one wipes, flushes, and doesn’t look back. This is horror-movie mode again. Even worse than the dump n’ flush is dropping a tiny in a pit toilet or latrine, an ocean of shit and piss crawling with giant vermin.

Tiny toileting is also something I enjoy. Using a soda cap as a bedpan, perhaps in full view of a giant, then asking the giant to empty and rinse it is a wonderfully humiliating routine. It can also form an element of petplay, and I have been known to reward good girls who potty on command.

Finally, as a man who greatly enjoys stuffing tiny ladies in his mouth and stimulating them with his giant tongue, I quite appreciate it when they, overcome by pleasure and/or fear, lose control of their bladder and piss in my mouth. I’ll chide them for their incontinence if that’s their kink, but otherwise it’s all part of the sweetness.

I think it’s significant that giant semen and vaginal secretions (and breast-milk) are typically excluded from “toilet stuff” despite being bodily fluids that can be considered unappealing, particularly in giant volumes. To me they are both ways for giants to mark tinies as well as trophies for tinies who are successful at gratifying their giant partners. In my size smut, giants typically lick their tiny partners clean.

In conclusion, in my fantasies giants and tinies shit in the woods and piss on each other. Everyone has their own unique taste.
Links to all my Stories and Images may now be found here.