Mother Works Away

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
fizzgig
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Mother Works Away

Post by fizzgig » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:41 pm

Hello all, I originally posted this story on the old board.

I'll get the boring bit out the way and we'll dive right in.
Hi, I haven't written anything in a long time and I don't have much experience wording fiction. But I hope you enjoy.

This is a story about a young woman who finds herself at the mercy of a cruel schoolgirl and many other things as she tries to survive. The story is set in the UK, I've tried to keep the terminology neutral so theres not too much geographical slang.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Mother works away

Day 1

It was a hot summer's day, Lucy had just been for a job interview in the city. The bus ride home was horrid. It was humid and jammed packed, mostly with obnoxious school kids shouting and play fighting. Not long out of collage herself she thought she'd go for a job at one of the cities many coffee shops for a few months before heading off to university.The shouting mixed with the sun beating down on her through the window was starting to give her a headache. She couldn't wait to get off that bus, get out of her sweaty business suit and jump in a cool shower.

Suddenly everything went black, the sensation was overwhelming. Her head was spinning and so was her stomach, she had pins and needles all over her body.
She was grateful this feeling didn't last long and she seemed to come to her senses quickly, all except for the darkness.
The familiar sound of the buses engine and screaming youths quickly returned to her albeit muffled and it was now hotter than hell, although her headache seemed to have gone.

All of a sudden there was light, blinding light accompanied by a gust of air. When her eyes adjusted to the light she saw that she was surrounded on all sides by what seemed to be huge canvas walls. She looked up towards the light and instantly fell down in shock at what she saw. The impossibly huge face of a young beautiful teenage girl smiling down at her from high above.
Lucy just lay there frozen with her mouth wide open in awe and terror. Her silence was broken when she screamed out as the huge girl started giggling at her. Another huge giggling face came in to view also eyes fixed on Lucy.
They continued to stare and giggle and her for a short time chatting amongst themselves, Lucy couldn't didn't even make out what they were saying in her state of pure panic. That was until Chloe's face much closer and spoke directly to her, "got ourselves a business bitch". With that both of the large girls burst out laughing and Lucy was sealed in darkness once again as Chloe closed her bag up.

Chloe walked home with from the bus stop with her friend from school. They talked and laughed about what they had planned for their new toy. Chloe's mom worked away most weeks and was usually at home only weekends. She had her step dad and little sister at home in the week, she quite liked this arrangement as her step dad was really laid back and gave her lots of freedom to do as she wishes.

She got home and headed up to her room.
From inside the bag Lucy's stomach turned as she and the bag were dropped on the bed. The girls wasted no time in retrieving their prize. Lucy screamed as a large clammy hand quickly grasped her and removed her from the bag. She fainted at the speed she was taken to a great height.
Chloe opened her palm to inspect the motionless 3 inch girl. Lucy was a fairly tall, slim, beautiful 18yr old with pale skin and long blonde hair. If Lucy had been staring back she would have seen that Chloe was a pretty teenager. She was slim with long brown hair, hazel eyes and slightly olive skin.

"Is she dead?" Chloe's friend Tammy asked jokingly looking at the tiny girl. "I don't think so" Chloe replied with a curious tone. Chloe lightly poked Lucy with her free hand and she soon started to stir.
When reality set back in Lucy started screaming at the shock of waking to the faces of the giant teens staring at her.
"What's going on? Help me!!" Lucy was in hysterics, her heart was racing.
The two girls just giggled at her and her frantic state. "Put me down" she screamed at the top of her lungs, tears streaming down her face. Again she was ignored.

"Can I hold her?" Tammy asked, "course you can" Chloe replied tipping Lucy into her open palms. Lucy screamed the entire time as the other girls hands closed around her and lifted her up to her face. Tammy blew hard at the tiny girl causing her hair to react in much the same way a strong wind would make it. Lucy could smell the mint of the chewing gum the girl had in her mouth and felt the hot breeze which only added to the reality of just how small she was.

Suddenly Tammy's mouth opened wide and Lucy was being brought towards it at speed. Just before she was tossed inside she stopped just as suddenly as she'd started. Tammy started biting hard over and over just inches away from where she held Lucy. Lucy's screams could barely be heard over the sounds of nashing teeth but screaming she was. She was so terrified she hadn't noticed that her bladder had failed her and she'd pissed herself. Tammy gripped Lucy between her thumb and first two fingers and held Lucy over her mouth as she tilted her head back. Opening her mouth wide she toyed with the tiny girl raising her up then lowering her down again. Lucy was going out of her mind thinking each time would be the time she's dropped in and ripped apart by those powerful teeth. The entire time she was being assaulted by Tammy's hot breath and the sounds of her throaty laugh.

Tammy noticed the wet patch on Lucy's trousers "ewwww hahaha look at this Chloe, the stupid bitch has pissed herself" she said holding Lucy at arms reach towards her. Chloe had since taken her shoes and school blazer off and was checking her phone. "Nasty little tramp" she replied dismissively. Turning Lucy back around to face her Tammy addressed her directly "you must be so embarrassed for wetting your knickers publicly" she said in a mocking posh accent. "Don't worry though missy I got your back" with her other hand she pulled the waisteband of her skirt away from her body. "Cant be having a wet patch now can we?" She said grinning as she pulled her tights and panties away from her body too. Lucy pleaded to no avail as Tammy lowered her in. Instantly she noticed the difference when she got to waistband level. There was no minty freshness anymore, the air was quickly turning stale. The reality that she was being forced into the a pair of panties that had been worn all day in summer was all too real. Quickly there was darkness. Lucy didn't have too much time to contemplate the humidity and faint smell of piss that surrounded her as Tammy wasted no time in her actions. Lucy was carelessly rubbed against red hot moist flesh, even in the darkness she knew this girl was wiping her all over her vagina. She tried to fight against the wet folds but the powerful fingers carried her exactly where they wanted. Tammy then used the tiny body to spread her lips and thrust it between them. With her fingers on Lucy's back she wiped her body all around her vagina. Just as Lucy was about to pass out Tammy removed her and brought her up to eye level. Lucy breathed hard as the cool air hit her.

Inspecting the tiny girl Tammy could see that the wet patch had gone, Lucy was damp all over. She was also covered in a days worth of pussy scum. "Problem solved" Tammy said jokingly. "What the fuck are you doing?" Chloe asked looking up from her phone smiling. Lucy was in shock, she just lay in the fetal position in Tammy's palm. "Just sorting our new bff out" Tammy replied still chuckling to herself. "Pass her here I want to see her" Chloe said holding her hand up. Tammy handed over the sticky girl. "Jeez Tam what did you do to Her? Haha" Chloe said as she looked at the tiny girl disgustingly. Tammy just made a fake sad face and burst out laughing. Chloe looked back at the tiny girl "would you like to die under my foot?" She asked coldly. "Please let me go" Lucy pleaded. "Its a simple question, you only have to answer yes or no". Instead of yes or no Lucy chose to scream "pleeeaaase!" At the top of her lungs. Chloe brought her closer to her face. "I'll make it easy for you, anything other than yes or no means yes". The entire time Tammy was smiling at the situation. "Nooo" Lucy screamed crying her eyes out. Chloe folded her right leg and brought ger foot up to her lap. Her dark tights covered her legs and feet, there was a small hole on the sole of her foot by her toes, in fact the tights looked old and tatty in general. With one hand she brought Lucy close to her foot and with the other she hooked her finger under the hole in the material and pulled it away from her sole. "In you go then" Chloe ordered playfully holding her palm like a platform. "Please no" Lucy desperately pleaded with the giant teen. "If you want to live you do as I say Chloe replied mockingly as one would speak to a small child. Reluctantly Lucy crawled to the hole in the tights still held open by Chloe's finger. She could already smell the sweat coming from the tights and feet under them. As soon as she made contact with Chloe's sole she could feel the sweat and the smell was intensified tenfold. She was soon laying on top of Chloe's moist toes underneath the stinking fabric of her tights. When she was fully inside Chloe let go of the material letting it snap back against her sole and trapping Lucy in a sweaty prison. Chloe pulled her tights up some more pulling the material tighter forcing Lucy's head between two of her toes. "Now let me feel that tongue working" both of the large girls burst out laughing and Chloe stretched out her legs. For the next few hours the girls talked and laughed, posted way too many selfies with kissy faces on Instagram and bitched about other girls.

Meanwhile Lucy was in hell, all's she could think about was going home and being in front of the tv with mom and dad. Instead she had her face pressed against the sweaty toes of a teenage girl. All of a sudden she felt herself being lifted in to the air and then she felt something pressing in to her back. She screamed at the thought of this being the end, she was about to be crushed under this girls foot. But she wasn't crushed, although it was firm on her back it was also soft.

As they were sat there Tammy said "I've got one haha" she flipped over onto her front bending over and holding herself up with her arms. Also laughing Chloe put her foot up Tammy's skirt and pushed her toes lightly into the other girls butt crack. After a few seconds Tammy let out an audible fart. Both girls were laughing hysterically " my foot feels warm hahaha" Chloe said still holding her foot against the other girls ass.

Lucy was doing her best to breathe with a face full of toe and the added pressure coming from behind her. Suddenly her senses were assaulted as simultaneously she was hit by a burning heat and deafening sound which was accompanied by a noxious smell which burned Lucy's lungs. The stench was absolutely horrific and She had absolutely no idea what was happening. She quickly drifted out of consciousness.
Chloe held her there for a while lightly rubbing her foot on her friends ass although Lucy wasn't conscious to experience it.

Sometime later Lucy woke up surrounded by material. She realised that Chloe had taken off her tights and bundled her up inside them. She could still smell the sweat clinging to both the tights and her skin.
Downstairs Tammy, Chloe and Chloe's sister Anna were all tucking into their dinners while Daniel was in the kitchen washing up the cooking pots. "Your step dad's a good cook" Tammy said as she destroyed her spaghetti Bolognese. "Yeah he knows what he's doing in the kitchen, are Ryan and Martin still going to get us some vodka tonight?" Chloe replied. "Yeah they're going to meet us down by the shop at 7. Ryan said he's got a pack of fags too" Tammy replied wiping sauce from her mouth.

Laying in almost pitch black Lucy sobbed quietly to herself, she'd long since given up on trying to escape from get nylon prison. The thought of where she'd been that day kept haunting her. The images wouldn't leave her alone. Even though she couldn't see at the time she couldn't get the image of that girl using her as nothing more than a wipe to clean her sweaty pussy out of her mind, or the smell off her skin. Her clothes still felt sticky and and her hair matted. She remembered that morning as her dad left work he commented on how smart she looked in the suit he had bought her and she cried at how ruined it now was. She cried about lots of things, she was utterly defeated and she had no idea what was going to happen next.

Sometime had passed and Lucy's thoughts were disturbed by the sounds of footsteps running up the stairs. She lay there still listening to the girls talk as they walked into the room hoping they had forgotten about her. There was another voice too, a younger one which seemed to be asking lots if questions.
"Where are you going? What are you doing?" Some of many the questions Anna was asking the older girls as they put on too much makeup. Chloe and Tammy were dressed in almost identical black leggings and similar vests. Suddenly Lucy's hopes of being forgotten about were discarded as Chloe picked the tights up. "Hey Anna look at this" Chloe said tipping out Lucy into her hand. "What's that?" Anna asked instantly interested. "Its a dolly" Chloe replied much to the amusement of Tammy. "But it's not a normal dolly you she likes it when your mean to her" Chloe lied to her younger sister "no I don't" Lucy screamed hoping the young girl would somehow be able to help her. Anna just stood there picking her nose looking at the tiny girl. "What do you mean?" She asked yet another question. Chloe still holding up Lucy in front of Anna "well earlier Tammy farted on her and I made her smell my feet" Anna thought this was the funniest thing she'd ever heard. Lucy's hopes of help diminished as all 3 girls laughed in unison. Anna laughed so much she sneezed and a huge blob of snot burst from her nose. She wiped it away with her fingers and went to wipe it on her top. "Don't do that" Chloe ordered, "use this" she held Lucy up and Lucy screamed as the young girl brought her snotty hand towards her. Anna wiped as much snot off on the dolly in the funny suit as she could. Lucy again found herself covered in the bodily fluids of these horrid kids. She was used to being a little princess and now she's a child's snot rag. "That's nasty" Chloe laughed reaching for a wetwipe. Lucy was actually thankful when she was roughly cleaned off by the giant girl even though the wipe burned her eyes.
"Ryan just text me they're down by the shop" Tammy said looking at her phone. Chloe gave Tammy a jacket to wear and stuffed Lucy in the inside pocket of her own.

They chatted while they made the short walk to the shop where the 2 teenage boys were waiting. "Alright girls?" Martin said grinning from ear to ear. Ryan just nodded at them trying to look cool smoking a cigarette. "Hey" both girls replied at the same time giggling nervously. "Already got the booze" Martin boasted. They made their way to the local park whilst chatting. Lucy could hear almost every word from inside Chloe's pocket. For now she was thankful that the attention was not on her. Even growing up she was always nervous of youths like this. She would always try to avoid gangs of kids spending their evenings drinking in the park and probably causing trouble. Lucy was always more content staying in watching tv with her family or using the many online chat rooms. She listened as the boys acted up obviously trying to impress the girls. Ryan fancied himself as a bit of a rapper and Lucy was forced to listen as the girls giggled along to him 'spitting bar's '.

They all took swigs from the bottle as they sat and chatted on the swings, after each drink their faces would scrunch up at the strong taste. Tammy had moved to sit on Ryan's lap and was hanging off his every word. More than once he'd tried to kiss her but each time she would pull away laughing nervously. "Oh yeah have you got that £5 for the vodka?" Ryan asked pretending he'd just remembered. "Well we do but we thought you might want to see something else instead?" Chloe replied winking at Tammy who dramatically winked back. "Unless you're talking about tits that's gonna be a nah, you know what I'm saying Marty?" Ryan joked. "Well it's got tits" Tammy replied through her scrunched up vodka face after taking another swig. "What are you talking about?" Martin asked.

Lucy was already panicking before Chloe's fingers reached for her. She was easily plucked out of her breast pocket. "This" she said presenting the tiny screaming girl to the group. Ryan got up forcing Tammy to do the same, Martin came closer too. "What the fuck is that?" Ryan asked blowing a drag of his smoke right on to Lucy. Coughing she looked up panicked at the group of teens that towered over her. "She's our little friend" Chloe said mockingly. "Give me this" Ryan snatched Lucy out of Chloe's hand, Lucy screamed again as she was taken roughly into the boys grip. "Yo look at this bro it's like a really small bitch" he showed Martin. Both boys examined her and Ryan pinned her against his palm with his finger. "Lets see those tits then bitch" Ryan said to which Martin agreed. Chloe and Tammy also stood around and watched. Lucy sobbing did her best to hold her suit jacket closed but could do nothing to fight off Ryan's fingers when he flipped her over and ripped off her jacket which he discarded to the floor. She was then rolled back in her back and screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt her shirt being ripped open. " weeeey Nice little tits" both boys joked, Lucy tried to cover her chest and bra but had the wind knocked out of her when Martins finger bumped her chest while ripping her bra off. Lucy lay there with her eyes closed screaming and soon felt Ryan's mouth on her body. Ryan had taken to sucking on the tiny girls tits not caring about the company he was in. "Its pretty good but I don't know if it's worth £5" Ryan said as he paused his assault. Knowing they didn't have any money Tammy used her initiative "Well this is" She said taking Lucy in her one hand and Ryan's hand in the other.

Leading him over to the slide away from the others she started kissing him and it wasn't long before the screaming girl in her hand was heading down the front of Ryan's jogging bottoms and into his boxer shorts. Again Lucy found herself in a humid prison smelling of piss. Only this time she wasn't being pushed into the soft wet folds of a girls lady lips, she found herself being violently rubbed up against the hard cock of a horny teenager, it was bigger than her whole body. The bare skin of her chest being mashed up against the underside of his cock she was being rubbed red raw. She thought she was going to die and part of her wanted to. Tammy kissed Ryan as she wanked him off with Lucy in her hand, Ryan wasnt really fussed about the tiny girl at this point he was just enjoying Tammy's hand working his shaft. Tammy had only ever touched one other guys cock before but she liked the idea of sliding a tiny posh bitch around a cock more, it didn't take long before he climaxed. Firmly held against his cock Lucy felt the orgasm flow through it but was thankful she wasn't hit by it. She was held in place firmly against his shaft as he shot all over his shorts.

Proud of herself Tammy pulled Lucy out of the boys shorts, accidentally dragging her across a thick wad of cum on the way out. Lucy could feel the boys seed soaking through her trousers and all over her naked skin. She was mortified, she'd always somewhat looked down in these type of kids as most people do. But now completely at the mecry of these monsters she could do nothing but lay in Tammy's grip covered in some oubk kids spunk. Inspecting the girl Tammy laughed at the white spunk all over Lucy's once smart trousers. Ryan lit another cigarette "I guess that was worth a fiver haha" Tammy punched his arm "you cheeky fucker" she joked. He joked back "Well it was 2 for the price of one haha". After referring to him as a "dickhead" she walked back over to the others.

"Here you go Chloe" Tammy said holding out the cum covered girl at arms length. "You can clean her off first you dirty bitch haha" Chloe said pulling a disgusted face. Tammy giggled and mocked Lucy as she tore her trousers off exposing her pink thong, Lucy did her best to cover herself until Tammy poured vodka over her body instantly burning her eyes and nose. She coughed and and choked on the viscous liquid and struggled for her life. All the time she was laughed at by the group. "That better?" Tammy asked Chloe sarcastically.

"Is it my turn for a hand job now then?" Martin plucked up the courage to nervously ask. He wasn't as confident as Ryan, in fact he didn't really have any other friends. "Umm no" Tammy said dismissively as Chloe chuckled. "Come on you gave Ryan one and I paid for half that vodka" Martin complained showing some frustration. He'd been getting horny talking to Chloe and seeing Lucy helpless in her pink thong gave him a semi. "No you daint you prick you only put £1,50" Ryan interrupted. "You're all fucking dickheads" Martin replied turning around to walk away. "Aww come on Marty" Tammy spoke like she was talking to a child "£1,50 still gets you a turn on the little one it's just you don't get me haha" she held out Lucy towards him, Lucy couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Oh god please no, just let me go!!" She mustered up the energy to scream at the top of her lungs struggling for her life again. "See she's ready for ya" Tammy said offering him the girl again. "For fuck sake Tammy you just cleaned her" Chloe said in protest. "You'll clean her won't you Marty, plus he probably can't cum yet anyway haha do you even have pubes?" Tammy mocked. "Shut up you bitch you couldn't handle me" he said angrily as he snatched the screaming Lucy from Tammy's hand. "A tiny girl for a tiny dick" Ryan added as Martin walked away with his prize.

Lucy was still screaming when he sat down on bench a few feet away from the group. "Please don't do this" she begged him. Martin looked down at her with his chubby face, "shut up you little slut, you're going to suck my massive dick and make me cum" he ordered. As Lucy was going about her next bout of pleas Martin opened his Adidas joggers and tossed her on top of his growing dick. Luckily the other guys were right and Martin wasn't very blessed in the trouser department. Never the less he ordered the girl to suck his massive cock loudly so the rest of the group could hear, much to their amusement. He let his trousers close as he removed his hand leaving Lucy alone with his now erect todger.

Instead of sucking his dick Lucy just lay against it sobbing. She couldn't believe what was happening to her, when would this end? She thought about her mom and dad wondering where she was. She knows how they worry about her because she always calls if she's staying out. She hated the thought of her parents knowing she'd just been spunked all over by some giant nasty low life teenager and she was now being oredered to suck the cock of some giant fat loser.

Not being popular at all or even having any experience with the girls Martin was partly in heaven that he had a hot little bitch laying on his cock giving him the best head of his life and partly frustrated that he'd been humiliated by his friends, jealous that Ryan gotten a hand job off a real girl and all he gets is that little thing. "Work harder you fucking bitch" he commanded trying to impress his friends. "Tell that ho Martin" Tammy called over holding up the bottle of vodka in recognition. This was all he needed to spur him on. He gripped Lucy and his cock through his joggers and massaged himself. Lucy screamed as she felt his fingers prodding at her forcing her up against hard little member. Again Lucy's already sore skin was being battered, again by a cock. As she drifted in and out of consciousness she thought about her boyfriend. She thought about the fact that before today she'd only ever touched his penis and even then she'd made him wait months because she wanted to be sure he wasn't just using her. Her thoughts were quickly dismissed as she was thrust into a large and growing wad of spunk. From outside is trousers Martin had worked her to the end of his cock during his ejaculation and was now finishing up on her. Trapped against the tip of his cock and his boxer shorts she could do nothing to stop the warm salty fluid that spewed all over her. "Drink it all you bitch" he ordered as the last few dregs of cum left his cock directly on Lucy's soft skin. As soon as she felt his grip release she scraped spunk from off her face and felt it cooling all around her.

It wasn't long before she was in Martins grip once again feeling like her already battered ribs would snap in his clumsy care. He brought her out of his trousers and in to the cool summer evening air, she was covered in his spunk, her hair in matted clumps. Luckily for her he wasted no time in pouring vodka all over her, she was more prepared this time and although it still burned she was glad to get that nasty goo off of her. Soon after that she found herself back in Chloe's pocket which she was surprised to be thankful for. She quietly sobbed to herself as the others continued to chat. She had just about cried herself to sleep when she was suddenly disturbed as Chloe got up to make her way home.

Chloe managed to get back by 9pm, the usual curfew set by her step dad. As Tammy didn't want to be too late for hers she quickly collected her school uniform and made her way home herself. "Whatcha upto sis?" Chloe asked Anna as she walked in to their room. Anna was laying on the top bunk of their bed and didn't look away from her iPad when she replied "playing angry birds". Kicking off her shoes Chloe grabbed the remote and changed the channel over from whatever kids show was on TV. "Put my show back on" Anna whined. "You're not even watching it" Chloe tried to reason. "Yes I am" Anna replied suddenly interested in what was on the tv screen. To avoid a tantrum Chloe put her channel back on and decided to go for a shower.

Still in Chloe's jacket pocket Lucy heard the shower start up. She thought about how she'd give anything to get the smell of feet, vodka and spunk that seemed so deeply ingrained in to her body. After some violent movement she felt the familiar feeling of large fingers gripping at her again and when her eyes adjusted to the bright bathroom light Lucy found herself face to face with a naked Chloe. "Well well look at you, where's your nice suit gone? As Chloe spoke Lucy was frozen with fear, it seemed like this girl was capable of anything. "I like your panties though, Primark? Oh silly me, an important business woman like you wouldn't shop at Primark would she. Anyway you need a shower because you fucking stink" Chloe was really enjoying toying with the tiny woman. Over the sound of the shower Lucy's whimpering "why?" Wasn't even heard.

Stepping into the shower Chloe held lucy in cupped palms and held her underneath the shower jet at breast height. At first Lucy was surprised by the force of the water but soon she welcomed it, at that moment it was the best feeling in the world. It was so nice that she could almost forget that she was washing her skin of the dried spunk of ignorant teenager's that wouldn't care if she had died in it.
Looking at the tiny girl embracing the warm water of the shower in her hands Chloe decided she'd had enough. Taking Lucy in her one hand Chloe moved her from under the shower. Just as fast as the soothing water was taken away Lucy was hit by a freezing cold slime, a slime smelling of berries. Chloe poured a decent helping of shower gel on to the tiny girl and proceeded to use her as a wash cloth.

Lucy was smashed on to the soft wet skin of Chloe's belly and moved around vigorously. Quickly she had the gel which was now lathering up all over her face. Her eyes were burning and she was choking on the soap and onslaught of water. Chloe rubbed her human sponge all over her tummy and small breasts, her arms and armpits. Lucy felt like her nose would break when she was roughly dragged over Chloe's left nipple.
Although she knew what was happening Lucy had no idea where abouts on Chloe's body she was being subjected to. When the skin pressed against her face changed from being almost sweet to being an altogether different smell and taste Lucy shuddered in the knowledge that Chloe was digging at her ass crack.
The onslaught went on for some time and Lucy did her best not to drown as she was used as an ineffective rag but suddenly the roaring of the water stopped.

After drying herself Chloe took Lucy back into her room and put on her pyjamas, Anna was still paying absolutely no attention to the TV. Climbing into the bottom bunk still holding on to lucy, Chloe pulled the quilt over her. Lucy tried to beg, to reason with her thinking that the day might be finally winding down but she was instantly interrupted. Chloe wasted no time in telling her what was going to happen. "You might have noticed that during our important meeting in the shower room that I didn't wash my pussy, that's because you're going to do that for me now" Chloe whispered in a jokey voice. Lucy's reaction was to cry out loudly which was cut off instantly when the wind was knocked out of her as Chloe brought her quickly under the quilt as to not attract unwanted attention from Anna.

Bringing her knees up and having soles of her feet flat against the mattress Chloe brought the once again hysterical girl under the waistband of her bottoms and panties. Lucy found herself in the dark once again. Although she was expecting to be faced with a face full of pissy crotch the smell wasn't all that bad. With fresh panties on and her skin smelling of berries Chloe's underwear wasn't as bad as Lucy thought it would be. That was until she felt Chloe's finger along her back which thrust her hard into her labia. With increasing pressure on her back she was worked between Chloe's lips. With almost pinpoint precision Chloe found the back of Lucy's head with her index finger while her middle finger held her firmly in place. She pushed Lucy's face into her clit it biting her own lip at the sensation, she could almost feel the blood curdling screams emitting from her captive. Then with both her fingers she started manoeuvring Lucy around, all the time massaging her clit with Lucy's face. Lucy could no longer smell the sweat scent of fabric softener, in the short windows she had to breath all's she could smell was day old vag but mostly she was trying not to suffocate. Almost reaching climax Chloe had a thought that pushed her over the edge, she thought about how hot it would be if this bitch suffocated to her orgasm, dying for a few moments of bliss. She felt herself go and she let out a moan as she crushed Lucy's face hard against her clit. Lucy felt her entire body getting soaked but she was only concerned about the fact her eyes felt like they're were going to be pushed back into her skull and she couldn't breath at all due to the force being applied by the girl who had decided her fate.

Just as Lucy was giving in and blacking out a small face suddenly came into view over Chloe's bed ruining the end of her orgasm and saving Lucy's life. "What are you doing?" Anna asked after hearing her sister making strange noises. Chloe released her hold on Lucy as if Anna could see under the sheets. "Nothing go away" Chloe answered red faced. "Why have you got the doll in your bed?" Anna asked to Chloe's embarrassment to which she replied pretty fast "Oh I'm just being mean to her, I needed to fart so I did it on her" both girls chuckled Chloe relieved the lie had worked. "That's funny" Anna laughed "can I have a turn?" While wiping Lucy off on the crotch of her panties Chloe pretended to think about her answer. "I guess for a little bit while I get ready for bed you can" she handed Anna the small woman as she got out of bed. Lucy began to stir as Anna was midway through saying something to her, the only part she caught was "now it's my turn on you". Lucy's throat was already raw from screaming for the better part of the afternoon but she still managed to scream the distance from Anna's belly down into her knickers. It was there she expected to receive the same treatment she just received from the older sister. Crying she lay trapped between the fabric of the underwear and the bottom of Anna's bum cheeks as she lay on her back. Anna was happily playing on her iPad again with little interest in the tiny woman. Lucy waited but those fingers never came. She got to thinking how she had ended up in this hellish situation. "Why is this Chloe girl so cruel?" "How can they do this to someone?" Lucy's thoughts were disturbed by a loud airy sound which was accompanied by a foul gush of putrid wind. The smell physically burned Lucy's eyes and lungs, she coughed uncontrollably as her body rejected the toxic gas as best as it could. "Haha I done one on her" Anna called out proudly to Chloe who had since gone downstairs to get a drink. Sitting up and calling again Anna's full weight shifted over Lucy, being trapped between her ass cheeks Lucy was spared most of the crushing weight. She was however now faced with Anna's slimey asshole directly pushing down on to her still emitting a foul smell. "I did it Chloe". Shouting at the top of her lungs must have shifted something because as she did, she let out another small fart which burned Lucy's Skin and just as instantly knocked her out.
She woke up sometime later in total darkness. Panicked as she woke she reached out to feel her surroundings. It was solid, at least she wasn't being kept held up against some nasty body part she thought to herself. She could still hear the noise of the tv although it was muffled. Then she heard the noise of what must have woken her. They sounded like footfalls, heavy ones. Then the tv went quiet and she heard a man's voice "night girls". For the rest of the night nothing happened to Lucy although she dreaded what the next day would bring as she sat crying In the dark.

fizzgig
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Mother Works Away

Post by fizzgig » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:43 pm

Day 2

Lucy didn't expect to sleep but she drifted off surprisingly fast. The day had certainly taken it's toll on her. Suddenly she was jolted awake by a loud noise that turned out to be Chloe's alarm waking her up for school. At first Lucy was just really confused, waking up in the pitch black. The only thing she was sure of as soon as she woke was that she was thirsty, really thirsty. A few seconds passed and she came to her senses and she suddenly remembered what had happened the previous day, her heart started racing. She waited for the moment that bright light would hit her and she'd soon be dealing with that monster again. All of a sudden her container shifted violently and she was pinned to the ground as she was lifted up, it felt like the fastest elevator she'd ever been on. She waited for the angelic face of that devil to fill her view but it never came. Just a whole lot more being thrown around, she had absolutely no idea which direction she was going or where she was being taken. Then there was a hard bump, then there was nothing. Just darkness and silence once again.

Some time had passed, aside from all the horrendous thoughts going through her head Lucy was thinking about the last time she'd had a drink. A small bottle of water given to her by the manager at her interview the day before. As she was thinking about how dry her throat now was she heard movent from outside, a few bumps at first and then an almighty roar. At first the noise terrified her, it sounded like the end of the world. After a while when this didn't happen she came to the conclusion it was the vacuum. It must be the man she heard last night doing some cleaning while the kids are at school. What if he found Her? She thought to herself, what if he could help? A small seed of hope set in as Lucy thought about how she could get this man's attention, she could tell him about all the disgusting things that bitch and her friends put her through and he could take her back to her loving family. But wait, how would this man take hearing that his daughter sexually abuses 3 inch women for fun? What if he won't let me go home because he knows I'll go to the police? Lucy decided against telling him anything about what had happened to her, the best course of action was to get help and get home.

She waited for the vacuum to stop it's relentless howling and then she started screaming at the top of her lungs. It actually felt strange to scream to get attention instead of because she was receiving unwanted attention that threatened her life. For what seemed like forever Lucy screamed and banged on the walls of her dark prison and eventually her plan worked. Light flooded her surroundings and she instinctively shielded her eyes. She heard Daniel's voice before she saw his face "Well hello there, what on earth are you doing in there?" Dan spoke in a surprised tone, his face slowly coming into focus as Lucy's eyes adjusted to the light. She saw a handsome man with a large beard smiling down at her. But it wasn't like the almost sinister smiles of the teens that had been using her as a sex toy, he had kind eyes and spoke softly. "How the he'll did you get in there you tiny thing?he asked. All the time Lucy had been trying to get his attention She was thinking about she would say when she did, in that moment all's she could muster was a simple "Please help me". Dan's smile stayed stuck to his face "of course I will sweetie, don't worry". Dans hand reached down towards the small wooden box she Lucy had been kept in over night. She expected him to pick her up as everyone else had done but instead he presented his hand palm up next to her. "Its ok sweetie I won't hurt you". Although this man was much larger and potentially much more dangerous than anything else she'd been in contact with since she found herself in this entirely vulnerable state she almost felt like she could trust him, besides which she had no choice.

First she placed her hands on his fingers and then knelt down on them crawling on to his palm as she had learned that the human hand wasn't the easiest thing to stand on. Gently Dan wrapped his fingers around Lucy, not tight to her body, just enough to support her so she didn't fall as he just as gently lifted her up to get a better look at her. "Do you have a name sweetie?" Dan asked obviously curious about his find. "Lucy" she replied somewhat nervously. "Hello Lucy, I'm Dan, what are you Lucy?" Dan said smiling. This almost offended Lucy, she wanted to tell him that she's a real 18 yr old girl that his precious daughter had been using to get herself off or that she'd been used used as a sex toy to pay for his daughters drinking habit. But she remembered her plan and that's all that mattered now, plus given the circumstances was his question so unreasonable? So she lied "I'm an 18 yr old girl, I was on my way home from town and then, and then I woke up in that box" Dan seemed unsurprisingly surprised. " wow I'm sorry sweetie, how can this happen? I can't imagine how scary this must be for you, do you have any family I can call?" Lucy's entire mood lifted as she heard these words and she felt real hope for the first time since this hellish ordeal began. Then she panicked again as she recalled she didn't know either of her parents numbers off by heart. "I have a mom and dad but I can't remember their numbers" she said hoping he would offer another solution. "Its ok sweetie, I'll make sure you get home don't worry" Dan reassured her. "Are you hungry?" Dan asked much to Lucy's delight. "I haven't had a drink all night" Lucy answered. "Well let's get you some water and some breakfast then, although I'm not sure what we're going to do about getting you some clothes" it wasn't until Dan said this that she realised that the whole time she was talking to him, apart from her thong she was completely naked. How could she forget? Had the ordeals of the last 24hrs taken away her own self image so much?

Taking her into the kitchen Dan placed Lucy on a countertop. She flinched when she came into contact with the cold surface, the difference in temperature from dans warm hand surprises her. Dan giggled at this "sorry sweetie" he said whilst setting a kitchen town down beside her. Using her hands to cover the breasts she was suddenly aware of she stepped on to the towel. Lucy stayed there as Dan prepared her a drink of water inns bottle top. For the better part of the morning Lucy and Dan chatted about stuff, about where she lived and what time her folks would be home from work. They talked about Lucy going to university to study biochemistry. Dan told Lucy about wife Katie and that her job having something to do with biochemistry and technology. He told her that he doesn't really understand what she does but she's usually away all week at the lab when they have big projects on. He told her about his wonderful step kids and that the oldest 'Chloe' was an aspiring gymnast. Lucy had to refrain from telling him the truth about his 'wonderful step kids' once again. Although Dan did look through Anna's toys he couldn't find anything on her dolls that would fit Lucy at only 3 inches tall.

A short while had past and Lucy was pretty comfortable on the countertop with a tissue held up against her. Dan came back into the kitchen "won't be long until I take you home now princess" he told her. Lucy was really happy at these words, "thank you Daniel" she replied. Approaching her Dan's tone changed slightly "Lucy can I ask you a massive favour?" He asked somewhat nervously. "Sure anything" she said without hesitation. "Well I know I shouldn't ask you this and I know it's wrong so I don't mind if you say no" he told her. Curious as to what it was she reassured him "really it's ok tell me what it is". After pausing for a few moment's he wouldn't make eye contact with her as he said "Well it's kind of 2 favours really but the first favour is that you don't tell anyone about the second favour". "Go on" she said. "Well as I say I know it's wrong and this is embarrassing and I don't want to scare you but, ever since I can remember I've always had a fantasy about having a beautiful tiny lady laying on top of my...on top of my penis". He told her reluctantly. At first she stood there and said nothing, part of her was disgusted that he'd ask such a thing of her. But then she remembered what those boys had done to her, they didn't ask her, they just used her without any regard for her wants or safety. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to, I feel really bad for asking. I love my wife, it's just that I never thought I'd actually meet a tiny woman. I'd have regretted it forever if I didn't ask but now I feel embarrassed that I have". Lucy actually somewhat felt bad for him, she'd seen a documentary on fetishes and how many people have so many different kinks. How hard must it be to have a fantasy that can never come true. She thought to herself how she could give him something that nobody else has ever been able to give him. He was sweet to her she thought as she contemplated how he didn't have to help her at all, if he has that fantasy it must have been on his mind when he found her and he could have done exactly what he wanted to her. "No it's ok, I'll do that for you Daniel but please don't hurt me and please you do the same, don't tell anyone.
She'd decided to give him this gift and also to keep him out of the story when she told the police about his bitch step daughter. "really?" Dan replied in delight. "Of course I won't hurt you, you don't have to make me cum, if you get uncomfortable at any time we can stop" he reassured her. Lucy couldn't believe what she was about to do but she was surprisingly ok with it, at least she felt somewhat safe with this man.

Placing her on a kitchen stool at his crotch level Dan asked her once again if she was sure. Still happy in her heart that she was soon going home and that she was able to give this kind man a unique gift she actually found some humour in the situation. "Ready and waiting big boy" she joked back hiding the fact that she was still somewhat nervous. "Holy shit that's hot" Dan said through his breath as he undid the belt and zipper to his jeans. Lucy watched as he lowered his jeans and boxer's in one motion exposing the biggest cock she'd ever seen in her life. At 8 inches Dan had a decent sized cock, not to big, not too small but from Lucy's perspective it was bigger than the biggest cock she'd ever seen in any of those jokey porn videos her friend from collage would always send her. She felt the warmth from it as Dan rested next to her on the stool and tried not to cower from it's intimidating size. She was happy to discover it didn't smell of piss, it was actually quiet pleasant. She remembered that it was the same smell as the berries she'd smelled whilst Chloe was using her as a wash cloth, she cast the thought from her mind. Dan watched Lucy's every movement and breathed deeply as he compared the size of her body to his cock. Dan took a sharp breath in as he felt Lucy's tiny hand touch the skin on the side of his cock. She could almost feel the blood rushing through it as it slowly inflated in front of her like some sort of vast bouncing castle when the generator is switched on. As it was becoming erect to her touch she thought about how easily it would be for him to smash her paste underneath it and she wondered if he'd had the same thought. Unlike when he was asking her about this favour he was now looking down directly at her. It made her a little uncomfortable when she looked up at him and saw a mountain of a man studying her every move clearly anticipating what she would do next. She thought about what he'd said, she could stop anytime she wanted. This gave her the confidence to carry on.

Dan watched as the tiny woman climbed on to his dick like how someone would climb on to a mechanical bull. With some effort she managed to climb on top about half way down the length of his penis. Laying on her back she looked up at Dan "how's this?" She asked already knowing the effect she was on him. "Oh my god you're amazing" Dan complimented her looking at the contrast between her lilly white tiny body against the backdrop of the slightly darkened skin of his erect cock, she was absolutely minuscule in comparison. "What would you like me to do?" Lucy asked seeing the obvious satisfaction on Dan's face. "What ever you like sweetie you decide" Dan answered transfixed on the scene. It made Lucy feel almost powerful to know that just by laying on top of this enormous man's penis it seemed like she had him completely in her control. She sat up and straddled the mass of hard flesh underneath her as best she could, with a squeeze of her thighs she felt the massive organ twitch which almost knocked her off. Both giggled at this and she steadied herself buy bending forward and supporting her top half whilst gripping on to his penis like she was hugging a tree. The twitch let her know just how powerful this man could be at her tiny size but also added to her feeling powerful herself, she literally had thousands of tons of man that could flatten her without any effort what so ever, reacting to her every move. She briefly thought about what those boys had out her through but also thought about how big there cocks seemed at the time but was nothing compared to this. Dan was in sheer bliss at the site of the tiny woman carresing his dick, her legs and arms spread barely fitting around the top side of it. It looked like she was worshipping his cock from his angle. To his absolute delight she started bucking her hips into him massaging the skin underneath her. Although not a huge sensation to Dan he liked it non the less. He watched her perfect little ass bent over as she ground against him her tiny thong right up her crack. "Oh Lucy" he said through staggered breaths. Lucy looked up at him to see the effect she was having on him, from her bent over position she looked up his body, first seeing his mass of pubic hair at the root of his tree trunk cock then the line of hair running up his slightly overweight belly. On seeing his face she saw the apparent lust written all over it. Not knowing how she was going to go about finishing this at her size and seeing the growing lust in Dan's face, Lucy had to think of something. She thought of something that added to her sense of having control of the situation and would bring a swift end to it. She called up to Dan "Do you think you can do me a favour?" She asked stopping her bucking. Letting out a sigh Dan replied "what's that beautiful?".
"I've always liked watching powerful men masturbate and I've never seen a man as powerful as you, do you think I could watch you cum while you play with yourself?" Lucy lied. "You're so fucking hot" Dan replied "of course you can". She slid off dans cock and pointed on the floor in front of her "Do it there " she said playfully. "No problem princess" Dan said taking his cock into his hand rubbing the length of it. Trying to act sexy Lucy put her hand down the front if her panties pretending she was masturbating to the show. This worked well as Dan didn't take long in spewing his thick seed in huge mounds on the stool at Lucy feet. She was surprised how much he produced, it seemed to be endless. She thought about how much worse her situation would have been if Dan had treated her like that fat teenager, she was sure she would have drowned Dan's heavy load. She faked an orgasm herself as she stood there with the cum oozing towards her feet. "That was absolutely amazing" Dan panted down at her. " it was for me too" Lucy lied again. "I guess we had better think about getting you home" Dan said looking at the clock and reaching for a paper towel. "Yes please" Lucy replied happy that her plan had worked.

Carrying Lucy back the box she came out of, Dan had told her that it would be the best place to keep her. Although reluctant to go back in the box she agreed. Placing her in the box he left the lid open, he then picked up a piece of paper. "Oh what's this?" He questioned. "Oh it's Chloe's note from this morning, I forgot to read this to you" 'hi dad, I've left you a little gift in the box, it should keep you company while mom's at work haha. P.S. try not to kill her today because I've got gym class later and that little bitch is gonna be busy when I get home haha' aww she's such a thoughtful kid isn't She?" Dan asked Lucy who was absolutely horrified by these words, her heart sinking. "Please take me home" she pleaded. "You are home Lucy" Dan replied dismissively "Oh and by the way you're not Lucy, you're an exact copy of Lucy in every way though, pretty good isn't it?". Sobbing Lucy pleaded with Dan "Please stop". He completely ignored her "Well you're a copy in every way apart from you're absolutely worthless" he smiled down at her without changing his playful friendly tone from earlier. She tried to plead with his fatherly side "Please Daniel I'm just a young girl with my whole life ahead of me, I did what you wanted me to, I gave you something nobody else can" . Dan smiled "you're a little slut is what you are, the real Lucy has her whole life ahead of her and I'm sure she'll lead a very happy one. But you're just some cells and some other shit that I don't claim to understand.And as far as you being the first tiny girl to play with my cock, you're not even the first today." Dan was loving every moment of bringing Lucy to her shocking reality.

"You are the first to show so much willing though I could tell you loved it, you wanted my spunk all over you didn't you sweetie? Well don't worry, if Chloe doesn't kill you tonight I'm gonna treat you to what you like tomorrow and you're going to get very acquainted with my seed. It usually takes a lot of threats to get you little bitches to play with my cock but not you, you made your own decision to worship me. I could tell you was a special one as soon as I found you, usually they can't wait to tell me all about what Chloe has done to them but you kept it to yourself. I love it when they tell me what she's been doing to them, I remember last week she copied 2 sisters and just like with you I pretended to find the one. She wasted no time in telling me about the horrors Chloe had put her and her sister through, about how they were forced to lick Chloe's arsehole for hours as she watched tv laying on her belly. How she'd told them that if she didn't feel their tongues working that she would put them in the toilet shit all over them. She told me how the girl had to console her sister many times as they faced the task of rimming the monstrous hole. And how every now and then Chloe would fart without warning making the situation that much worse. What I didn't tell her was that as she was telling me this I had her sister under the table inside a condom which I was wearing, as she was telling me about their night on Chloe's hole I simply exploded into the condom unable to contain myself anymore and drowned the occupant. I made absolutely no effort to hide it when I stood up in front of the table and girl standing on it presenting my cock with a heavy sagging condom. She may have even seen the last few twitches of her sister as her muscles fought for oxygen as she drowned causing her to spasm. Kinda ironic how her sister died due to her telling me about how they nearly died, don't you think?".

Lucy couldn't take anymore of Dan's story "shut up!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Dan just smiled at her. She tried reasoning with him once again "please just let me go". Dan looked away for a second and shook his head as if I was looking at someone that wasn't there, looking back at her "for a clever girl you're also a very stupid girl Lucy. I've already told you that you're nothing, I don't know why you can't understand that. Let me explain it to you so you can get these silly ideas out of that pretty cum loving head of yours. Katie, my wife, works on all kinds of weird shit at work and sometimes she sneaks stuff home. On Chloe's last birthday Katie gave her a device that can replicate pretty much anything just at a very small size. Since then she usually goes through a couple of women a week. She's had all sorts here, old ones, young ones, black white yellow ones. Never seen her using a man though, personally I think what she does is hot as fuck, although I'd never tell her, or her mother. I mean it's hot watching Katie abuse you little fuckers but Chloe has a really natural cruelty. In fact I do remember one time she used a man, it was me. I had shouted at her over some shit and she stormed off to her room. Later that evening she came back from the shop and when I moved her shoes that she'd just fucking left on the floor in the hall I noticed an extremely squashed body on the insole of her Nikes and I could vaguely make out the hooded sweatshirt I was wearing that day mangled within the dried mush. I like to think that little version of me loved every moment of whatever she did. I know the little version of her didn't like what I did to her that evening when I borrowed her little device, great set of lungs on that girl I can tell you. Anyway I'm just rambling now but I hope you understand that there is no home there is only what we want to do to you".

Dan didn't break his smile the entire time he spoke, not that Lucy would have noticed as she'd long since sat down crying with her head down on her raised knees. As one could expect she was having trouble accepting the that she was nothing more than a copy of her real self. Something that could be disposed of without second thought. How was this even possible? she thought to herself as she tried to come to terms with her dire situation. Dan spoke again still in his cheery tone, "I'll let you be alone with your thoughts while I go pick Anna up from school. If I were I'd prepare yourself for when Chloe gets home, I'm sure you've learned by now that she can be somewhat demanding". He would winked at her too for added effect if she'd have looked up at him, instead she continued to sob into her knees. Dan closed the box sealing Lucy in darkness once again. She sat there dreading the knowledge that she was in the possession of a truly disturbed family and much more so dreaded what was to happen when Chloe got home. She felt Dan set the box down in what back upstairs somewhere.

A short time later Lucy literally felt her blood run cold with fear as she heard Chloe thunder into her room singing some Rhianna song. As Chloe bumped and banged away in her room Lucy waited for the moment her living nightmare would start again. Up until now she'd been left alone, Anna had stayed downstairs with Dan since she had gotten back from school. Soon enough the inevitable happened. "Sup bitch?" Chloe asked opening the lid. "I bet you missed me today, did you enjoy your day with papa?"Chloe laughed "I bet you got to know him well?" Lucy ignored Chloe's mockery hoping that she'd get bored and go away. "Well just because you don't have your posh little slut suit doesn't mean you're not going to work today, I've done 2 hours of gym class today and then an hour after school, my feet need a little tongue all over them to lick all the sweat off. Then it will be break time, before you lick my arsehole clean too." Chloe was obviously enjoying verbally dominating the tiny woman. Lucy remembering dans story about Chloe's ass lickers finally snapped. Trying to take what little control back she could from the situation she shouted back at the enormous girl. "Just fuck off you stupid bitch, I'm never going to lick your disgusting feet you can fucking kill me I don't care what you do" Lucy actually felt good as she let go of her anger. "No, you're going to clean my feet with your tongue and then you're going to clean my stinky arse with your tongue" Chloe replied calmly. "I will never put my tongue on you bitch go ahead fucking kill me" Lucy was determined she'd rather die than give this bitch the satisfaction of having her as a slave.

"Umm yes you will haha, and do you want to know why? Because you're a copy, I know Dan told you about my little birthday present and because I heard you talking with your mom on the phone at the bus stop yesterday about how you 'smashed the interview at Starbucks'. What about I get Dan to take me in to town and we visit Starbucks to see if you got that job and then we follow you home and copy your entire family? Then you can watch while Dan gets to know your mom and then as I chew your dad's arms and legs off. Or maybe I'll just go to Starbucks after school everyday and copy you and you can watch as I kill you over and over again if that's what you want?"

Lucy felt absolutely defeated by Chloe's words. She had no doubt that the teen was telling the truth, she could and would do every horrible thing she said she would and there was literally nothing Lucy could do to stop her. "Anything to say now bitch?" Chloe said proud of herself. Staring at the floor Lucy simply shook her head. "I didn't think so" Chloe gloated with a huge smile on her face.

Lucy felt the familiar firm grip of Chloe's fingers as she was lifted into the air and carried towards the bed. Chloe dropped down onto the bed and placed Lucy next to her. She was wearing the same black leggings she wore the previous evening and a white vest. Lucy watched as she took off her ankle socks and sniffed them, coughing jokingly at the stench. She slowly turned her head to Lucy with her eyes rolled back in her head and whispered as if she was choking "good luck" she then burst out laughing. She sat up, spread her legs and bent her knees so that the soles of her feet were facing each other. She picked Lucy up and placed her between her feet. As soon as she was put down Lucy could smell the extremely strong odour emitting from the girls feet. The air between them was hot, humid and putrid. Even at distance the stink was much worse than what Lucy had experienced the previous day when she was pressed up against Chloe's feet. "They're not going to clean themselves bitch" Chloe mocked. Lucy slowly made her way towards Chloe's right foot, she could actually see the sweat glistening in the grooves of the giant foot. Disgusted with herself she placed a hand on it followed slowly by her face. As her face made contact with it she felt the immense heat radiating from it and the was dizzy at the overwhelming smell. She thought to herself that there was no way that bitch could tell if she was actually licking her feet, at her size she wouldn't even feel it. Instead of licking Lucy began rubbing her closed lips against the damp sole and instantly felt her lips take on Chloe's sweat both in smell and moisture. For what seemed like forever Lucy rubbed her face along Chloe's soles all the time Chloe barked orders at her telling her to work harder, not even looking up from her phone which she seemed glued to. It was particularly rough when Chloe supervised lucy in licking between her toes. Lucy's entire face was wet, even her hair was covered in the stale sweat. She was more than relieved when she heard Dan's voice calling up the stairs that Chloe's dinner was ready. Chloe was really hungry after a long day of working out "breaktime" she declared grabbing at Lucy and depositing her in the box once again.

Some hours passed and Chloe hadn't returned, by the thundering sound of the subwoofer shaking the floor from downstairs Lucy guessed they were all watching a movie. Lucy's heart raced as when she was startled sometime later by the sound of footsteps running up the stairs. It turns out it was Anna coming to bed. For a while Lucy lay frozen in silence hoping the younger girl wouldn't find her. Anna was far more interested in her iPad than some boring little doll.

But it wasn't long before she heard another set of feet headed up the stairs. Chloe's face came into view over the side of the box "ready for the night shift?" She asked obviously not caring about the answer. Plucking Lucy up she set her down on the tabletop, Chloe took off her leggings exposing her white cotton panties. Chloe turned around and bent over slightly showing off her shapely little behind, using her fingers she scraped out a wedgie and proceeded to twerk in front of Lucy. Chloe turned back to face Lucy and picked her up once again. Bringing Lucy behind brought her under the waistband of her panties and spread her cheeks with her other hand. Chloe pushed Lucy up against her asshole and let her cheeks close around her, satisfied she was firmly in place she walked over to the bed.

Lucy didn't bother screaming as she saw that she was headed into Chloe's asscrack, she didn't want to give her the satisfaction. Just like before she was forced into a stinky situation only there was a distinct difference between the feet that had been forced upon her and the sweaty arsehole that was now pressed against her, with a large bum cheek pressing up against her from either side she could do nothing but exist. When Chloe started to walk Lucy thought the muscles in Chloe's ass cheeks would break her, although Chloe's ass was tiny itself it was very toned. As the ass cheeks ground against her Lucy wished that Chloe would just sit down and break her. She figured that although dying under this girls sweaty ass would be horrible it couldn't be worse than living under it.

Chloe flopped down onto her belly and started looking at her phone again. After a while of not feeling Lucy licking her arse she lightly and repeatedly clenched her cheeks together reminding her slave she had a job to do. From her restricted position Lucy couldn't lick Chloe's arsehole even if she wanted to, although she was stuck facing directly into it her face was slightly too far back. To stop the battering from Chloe's cheeks Lucy did her best to tickle Chloe's arse with her hand which was pressed up against it. This seemed to suffice Chloe for now and she stopped her clenching. Lucy was deep in thought thinking about anything other than being in a teenagers asscrack but then an all too real reminder hit her, a long with a burning gas. Lucy panicked, her lungs refusung to use this toxic air she coughed and coughed tears streaming down her face. Chloe could barely feel Lucy fighting for her life, being kept firm in place by her ass cheeks. Finally when the gas had cleared and the smell of shit wasn't so clearly present Lucy burst into tears. This happened repeatedly throughout the night sometimes without Chloe even realising she'd slipped one out.

Eventually Chloe went to sleep but she didn't bother moving Lucy. Throughout the night even though being farted on several times during Chloe's slumber Lucy tried to keep as still as possible. She'd learned that when she tries to free herself it disturbs Chloe and she does 2 things. First she instinctively clenches her cheeks pretty hard and then she fidgets. At first Lucy tried to kill herself this way, she thought she could be quickly crushed without anyone knowing and it would be over. In reality it just hurt, a lot. Then Chloe rolled on her back and Lucy was compacted against Chloe's arsehole, the only air she could breathe was through one of the wrinkles on her anus.

Lucy didn't get any sleep that night.