Misty the Former Boss Chapter 6 (humiliation, kidnap)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Misty the Former Boss Chapter 6 (humiliation, kidnap)

Post by sneaky21 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:04 pm

They all slept for the rest of the night. Amy woke up first, she looked around and remembered her new life. She reflected on what she said to her sister, and felt guilty. She then thought about what an experience they had during their forced sex. She contemplating just running and hiding from Shawn, but then she remembered his commandments he gave her and her sister, She did not want to have her mother or worse her daughter to grow up to be a shrunken sex slave. She felt so helpless, but then she thought about Misty and how she had been in this mess longer then her, and how she tried her best to keep him away from her and pleaded so he wouldn't go after the rest of her family. Amy knew that she had to make things right with her sister, she reflected on how gentle she was, even through the rough parts where she was slapped and verbally abused. Deep down Amy knew Misty was doing it to keep more bad things from happening to her. Amy slowly stood and made her way over to Misty who was sleeping now curled up beside her masters balls. Amy tried to gently shake her but Misty was sleeping soundly. Amy sighed, she was afraid to speak being so close to Shawn, but she needed her sister. Amy knelt down and put her hand on her sisters vagina and slowly started to massage it, Misty started to stir. Amy found herself wanting to express herself more and Amy slowly worked her fingers inside Misty's pussy. Misty awoke and saw her sisters outline and felt her sister working her fingers inside her, She reached out and pulled her on top of her. Misty kissed her sister on the lips, and Amy kissed her back! "If I have to do this, I'm glad it is with you" Amy cried. The two sisters kissed again and Misty started to get wetter, as Amy tongued her breast. Amy worked her way down her stomach to Misty's pussy and began eating passionately They quietly changed positions once Misty came careful not to wake Shawn, and without anymore words, the two sister made up. Falling asleep using their master's balls as a pillow.
At 6 am Shawn's alarm clock went off, and he hit the snooze button, but he didn't feel the usual start of his morning blowjob, he waited 5 minutes, and the lifted the covers, Amy and Misty were sleeping in the spooning formation. Shawn yanked the two women apart and held them up to his face, "What the hell Is wrong with you, did Misty not tell you the routine? My dick should be wet by now you fucking disobedient whores!" The two girls were screaming as they we re jolted awake, and both looked at each other not knowing what to say, Misty screamed "Master It's my fault, I didn't tell her and I should be punished!", Amy started to cry as Shawn put them down on his bed, "You both will be punished, Misty, you should know better then to be so disobedient! Your sister is now here because of you, I think your mom could get you to obey the rules, and I wouldn't mind seeing her naked in a cage with you. "Oh god please no master, I am so sorry have mercy!" Shawn got up and went to the laundry room and came back with twine, he wrapped Misty legs together from her ankles to her knees, and pulled her upside down and hung her on from a nail on his wall. "You little slut, you going to be punished by watching your sister do what you where supposed to!"
Amy as full on weeping as Shawn turned his attention to her, he held her to where she could see Misty face and bent her over his knee as he started to spank her ass as hard as he could. Shawn was furious, he spanked her for well over 20 minutes before her cries were just moans, then he rolled her over and sat her on his lap, "Now explain yourself you whore!" Amy chose her words carefully, "Master, I.. I disobeyed you, I overslept, and I should have sucked you off, I beg you to let me prove my worth again, let me serve you!" Satisfied Shawn said to her you have 7 minutes to make me cum, otherwise your mom is coming to pick up your slack!" Amy quickly ran to his dick, and did everything she could think of to get his dick hard, she strattled it giving Shawn the best view of her cute tender red ass, and started to quickly bounce and jerk him off using her hands, licking and slurping all over the areas her hands and mouth would reach. Shawn started the timer, on his phone and turned the tv on, and watched the local news, there was no news of Amy's disappearance yet, and it would probably be a few days before news would get out. Shawn had the rest of the weekend off before having to go back to work, He could not wait until the word got out that Amy was missing just like her sister did! Shawn looked up at the wall and saw Misty hanging upside down, she was clearly getting dizzy with all the blood going to her head, He reached up and picked her off of the wall and let her fall on the bed.
Misty was dizzy, but knew she was being tested, she tried to stand up and run to her sister Amy who was gobbling Shawn dick. Suddenly she was pulled back as Shawn picked her up by the torso and gripped her hard," Look at your sister, she is sucking my dick better then you! You must want her to take your place huh?!" Looking at Amy's red ass as she her face was buried on his dick, Misty watched her sister as she was giving everything she had into pleasing Shawn. "Master, I can do better I promise, please let me show you!" Shut your mouth whore you had your chance, your sister has only a few more minutes to save your mom from being with you both." Hearing this, Misty began her best attempt to try to talk dirty to Shawn, "Master do you feel my pussy, it is wet, I love it when you punish me, My sister is sucking your dick now, but I can't wait to get my mouth on it, your cum tasted so good!" Misty 's plan worked as Shawn got more and more aroused, and finally he blew his load all over Amy. Amy was exhausted as she turned around and saw her sister being clutched like a barbie doll in his hand. Shawn's cum had her drenched, as she quickly started to lap up the cum off his dick and balls like she was taught. It was at that moment he knew how to punish the sisters for their disobedience and ensure they knew to stay on the schedule he gives them. Shawn yanked Amy up from his dick, and held Misty up in the other hand. he stood up and carried them to the kitchen, placed them flat footed on the counter top. He went to the fridge and got a tea pitcher, poured it down the drain and turned back to the sisters. "You ungrateful whores are going to prove your worth and show that you are both devoted slaves to me.!" Shawn said as he picked up the two sisters and put them in the tea pitcher. they both stood looking at each other as the pitcher moved , Amy looked up and screamed when she saw Shawn's dick starting to piss on top of her and Misty. They shrieked as they felt his warm golden urine hit their head and trickle down their bodies to the bottom of the pitcher as it pooled up to their ankles. When he was finished he looked at them and said, for the next day, you will drink my piss, This is your first batch, the more you drink each time the easier it's going to be. because you are not coming out until this tea pitcher is empty! Oh and let's make it fun, as he grabbed the top to the pitcher trapping them inside. He opened the refrigerator up he put the pitcher on the shelf. "Better start drinking now before the it gets to cold for you!" as he slammed the door shut.
Misty and Amy were inside the container with no light! they feverishly sloshed around in the piss until they felt each other. They embraced in a hug, and cried at the humiliation of it all. Misty then tried her best to make light of the situation, and said "Listen Amy, this is just punishment, he will not do this to us all the time, he is just proving a point, one that we have to atone for it."
Oh darn I sure do wish I could drink a giant cup of piss after eating my sisters pussy, it sure does wash the taste out!" she scoffed, and surprisingly the women laughed, and as they came to grips with what was happening. They smelt the pungent odor of stale piss starting to permeate the area, Mist knelt down and got a handful, and began drinking the piss, at the moment it was warmer then the air. Amy reluctantly sad down fully next to her sister, she had piss in her pussy and ass now, she was in utter disgust. Misty looked at her and said listen, I cant drink this alone! I need your help! Amy cried and said ok ok I will do it, and she took a handful and started to drink. Through their tears they drank together in pitch darkness as the coldness set in.
Shawn came back to the fridge about 3 hours later, and pulled out the pitcher. Opening it up he saw the women, hair soaked smelling of urine, he took them out, and let them pee in the kitchen sink. Very ungracefully the women, stood in the sink above the drain as they were ordered to pee the urine they drank from him. They pissed down their legs and to them it felt like a gallon. Once they finished he put them back in the pitcher. He said ready for round 2?! He promptly pissed all over them again filling the pitcher back up to the same level it was before. Closing the pitcher he put them back in the fridge and went through all the belongings he had of the two sisters, Inside of Amy's purse he found a wallet with a picture of their mother in it. It was taken just last year, she was a gorgeous woman, and laughed when he thought of all the times he had heard Misty say her mom was old and feeble and needing to leave work early to assist her. Suddenly Shawn began to think that it was a mistake not waiting for their mother while he was in the bay city.... As he looked at the picture it was one of her sitting on her porch step smiling in a turned pose. On back of the picture "Leslie" was the name on the back. 845 French Qwerts Blvd. "Hmmmnnn He thought, Is it to late to get her?"
"signing off, I'm alright in bed, but I'm better off with a pen"