Misty the Former Boss Chapter 7 (humiliation, kidnap)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Misty the Former Boss Chapter 7 (humiliation, kidnap)

Post by sneaky21 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:05 pm

Amy and Misty spent the whole day and night in their tea pitcher prison not getting any sleep for obvious reasons. The next morning he opened the fridge and saw about the same amount of urine in the container. Furiously opening the container he yelled at the women. " you ungrateful whores, you didn't finish your piss diet! He reached in the drawee and pulled out kitchen tongs. Picking them up put of the piss pitcher he tossed the women into the sink, he watched as the women stood by the drain pissing as it ran down their legs. He chastised them, I told you that you are not coming out until it's empty! He grabbed the pitcher and brought it to the microwave heating it up bringing all the coldness away from the night long chill, then he emptied his bladder again filling it more! Grabbing each sister one at a time with the tongs he dropped them back in the piss prison as the smell of piss was more pungent then ever. The two sisters looked up from their yellow wading pool at their master he warned them "This pitcher better be bone dry when I get home! " Slamming the lid back on he went to work, making the two girls sit in the piss prison throughout the day sitting on the counter as the piss became room temperature and changed color to a dark yellow. The two women worked hard drinking rancid mouthfuls until Shawn got off work, regretting huddling together for warmth last night, as they would probably had been in the cage today.

When Shawn got home he found the two piss scented women at the bottom of the now dry pitcher, bloated and trying not to move because they had to pee! He dumped them into the sink as they couldn't hold their tiny bladders anymore. Urinating where they fell. they were so grateful to see regular florescent lights as their eyes burned from the amonia, he took the faucet and sprayed them with cold water. They were freezing and miserable as the naked sisters huddled together for warmth in the sink, Shawn cooed at them I am so proud of my little slaves. They showed good loyalty [ ]today. Once he felt they were sanitary to touch he picked them up and carried them for a more intrusive cleaning in bathroom. After soaping the women up 2 times and dousing them in the water he put them back in the soapy water, and commanded them to start making out, Misty obediently said Yes master! as she swam over to her sister. Amy was a little hesitant having just recovered from the stench of piss in her private areas, looked up in defeat knowing they were as clean as they were going to be for the night, Amy cooperated however and began kissing her sister for his pleasure. He made the two sisters "clean" each other. The two sisters essentially just played in the water groping each others breasts and pussies not knowing what was next to come.

Shawn dried the sisters off and brought them back to the living room area, and made them stand on the coffee table. Amy you owe Misty some orgasms! I know you didn't eat her out all yesterday because of your joint punishment. Get to eating your sisters pussy now! Amy just looked on shocked, why does Misty get to just lay down and enjoy herself why I have to eat pussy. It was her fault anyway!. Amy pouted as the two sisters laid down into position Amy went in and got a mouthful of pussy and started eating not even looking up. Poor Misty was trying to get Amy's attention to let her know she wasnt alone, but she became overcome with feeling her sister was giving her. Misty's toes started to curl as Amy viciously ate, she was taking all her aggression out on Misty's pussy. and once Misty came her 15th time, Amy got up, rolling her eyes at Misty who was panting heavily, when Shawn said to her, "Get your ass back down there, she still has to come 15 times for [ ]today!" Amy started to cry, defeated she fell to her knees again and began to head back to the vagina. Misty looked at Shawn with fearful eyes as her pussy was the most tender it had ever felt. Now she is being forced to cum 15 more times! She enjoyed it the first couple of times but not having control over her orgasms made her feel vulnerable. Amy got back into rhythm as Misty moaned taking her hand and starting to guide Amy's head as she rocked back and forth. Shawn just watched the scene unfold laughing at the two sisters arguing through their sexual actions.

30 times! Misty came 30 times! Misty's pussy was sore, and Amy's jaw felt like it had been crushed, however they had finished the task! Amy stood up massaging her jaw muscles while Misty stood cradling her tender pussy. Shawn looked at them both and said, "I saw your attitude Amy and I didn't like it! How are you going to make it up? In your commandments did it say anything about being submissive?" Amy froze, but calmed her tone the best she could and looked up at him "Yes... master you did, I just, was jealous she was getting to cum and I wasn't, we both were trapped in the tea pitcher together I just felt like that should be punishment enough. Misty looked at her sister in a horrified manner. "Amy what are you doing?!"
Oh ok so you think that you should have been able to just hop out of the pitcher without any consequences? He yelled....
Amy chose her words carefully not realizing the hole she had put herself in. I, uhh,, no master.... I uhh I just was tired and I had a lapse of judgement please forgive me, I am not comfortable yet being a lesbian!" she cried.. But I am learning! I am so grateful you are my master and control my life and my sisters as she looked over at Misty. Misty nodded desperately hoping to make a difference.

Ok. Here is what we are going to do, he got up going to his desk and retrieved an ink pen and a yellow notepad. Then walking to an empty coffee cup he dumped the two womens clothes they were shrank in onto the table in front of them.
"Tell your mom you don't need your clothes anymore. Make sure you tell her why too! "
He watched the two women work together planning their note and had a physical work out lifting the massive pen. They finished, the smiled in accomplishment, but then realized that their mother would actually read this!
"Are you done? Let's see what you wrote".. walking over he read their note and smiled an evil grin, so I think she will love hearing from you two. Putting the note in an envelope with the womens clothes and undergarments. Oh and write her name on it for me. The two sisters did as they were told, trying to hold back tears. When he looked at it, it was crudely written but it said "Leslie" clear enough to be seen in girly bubbly writing.

Shawn knew at that moment he was going to get their mother, he started planning ways to shrink the woman, even with all the drama unfolding, with Amy's disappearance becoming public it consumed him. Pulling out the picture and bringing it to the two sisters he said to them, "Your mom is hott!" Geez ladies I see where the ass comes from!" he teased.
Amy and Misty looked horrified seeing the picture of her mom as he lusted after it, "Master trust me she isn't worth it, we will be good please just spare her!" Misty begged as he laughed at her knowing there was no turning back. He wanted her and he was going to get her no matter What! Shawn looked at the women and their pleading faces, he said "One more rule break gets her here!" The two sisters looked at each other knowing he meant it and simultaneously gulped.

Leaving the envelope on the table, he told the slaves it was bedtime. Locking up he went carried the two slaves to his bed. Let's see if you dumb bitches learned your lesson. "Misty everything had better go perfect tonight" he threatened. "Master we will not let you down, we are eager please can we start pleasing you?! Even Amy gave Shawn a cock hungry stare. "Before you do. I have one more task for you to do. Misty I want you to eat your sister ass! Shocked Amy didn't know how to react, she was concerned as what this meant. Misty looked up and gave him an obedient "yes master" wiping away tears, she knelt down behind her sister. "Bend over and touch your toes Amy!" Shawn shouted. Misty stuck her face into Amy's opening asshole and started licking the worst tastes she had ever had tasted before. Poor Amy didn't know what to do dropping to her knees as her sister gobbled her asshole. "Do you like eating ass Misty?" "Yeff maffferrr" she replied not lifting her head from her assignment . "Amy what do you say to your master? "TThaaannnkk yooooouuuu mmmaassstteerr!!!"she said as she felt her sisters tongue inside her she looked up giving him her best smile. After around 15 minutes Misty emerged from the asshole saying "master I licked her clean!" She said proudly, Shawn then commanded the two women to stand. He looked at Amy and said," make out with your sister!" They obeyed making and began to make out blocking out the horrible act that Misty just did. When he felt Amy had swapped enough saliva with her shit eating sister he then told the women they could begin their nightly tasks. The women went running to his dick and began to make it wet. Shawn smiled at his dutiful little whores, he knew he had their allegiance, but he would make them crack. He knew it would be Amy that would doom her mother.
"signing off, I'm alright in bed, but I'm better off with a pen"