Misty the Former Boss Chapter 8 (humiliation, kidnap)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Misty the Former Boss Chapter 8 (humiliation, kidnap)

Post by sneaky21 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:07 pm

As Shawn slept with the covers pulled up, underneath the two sisters had worked tirelessly half of the night doing their best to please their master and atone for yesterday. They were fast asleep, Misty in her favorite place on his ball sack, Amy was on the other side facing away from Misty and the massive penis that separated them.
Amy was dreaming however being more like a memory, she was a teenager with Misty, their mom Leslie, her brother Frank, and her dad Timothy (who was still living in the dream) on a road trip from home. She remembered pulling up in the beach resort with her family and Leslie telling her dad that her and the girls would be going for a spa day, while the men would do other things such as fish and other outdoor activities. Timothy was hesitant to give her the credit card being a money control freak, but glad to be off from the office he was glad to be away from the nagging women for awhile. Lighting a cigar he and Frank left to go for a round of golf giving his wife his credit card.

Leslie and the daughters went in and were greeted by a woman named Stacey who gave them tutorial of what was expected telling them the changing booths were in the corner you may walk out with a towel but in order to get the full relaxation we recommend being fully naked. Leslie said well, I guess we will individually make that decision ha ha" Amy whispered to Misty "Let's do it!" Giggling the two sisters got naked in the booth simultaneity and ran to the beds before they saw each other. They all met at the massage beds each laying down on their stomach as Stacey massaged their naked bodies. Amy watched her mom and sister, only mom was wearing her panties and bra joking saying "My "hoo haa" was her own business and only Timmy could see it, for that matter he don't even like it anymore ha ha" All the women laughed, however and during the laughter Stacey still massaging Leslie lost control of the cart containing the sisters panties,bra, and cothing knocking the her, Leslie, and all of the family's colthes into the spa's mud cleanse.
After an awkward shower together, Amy remembered being naked making a phone call in the lobby to her dad. "Daddy can you come and bring us our clothes from our luggage. There has been an incident. " Horrified he asked where they were, and what they needed. She said we need panties and bras too daddy! don't forget!"
The strict, but loving, sometimes irrational father came down to the spa, and was given the wrong impression when a man opened the door laughing like he had just seen it all pointing him in the direction of his naked wife and teenage daughters . Hearing yelling the naked women all looked at each other thinking this would not be good. Timothy came in and berated them all accusing them of getting some sort of sexual pleasure ending at whatever taboo place this business must have been, and thanking god he stopped it all. He dropped a bag containing shirts and shorts and panties and bra."Get your asses dressed we are leaving!" furiously walking out to the car. The women all looked at each other laughing at how her father overreacted and assumed the worst, still however they knew he was pissed.

"Daddy only brought Amy's clothes!" Misty shouted in a bratty tone , "We will make do Misty!" her mom shouted back as the women began to sort through the clothes. Amy watched her mom squeeze into her tight panties that were loose on her. As she heard the elastic snapping, she looked away when Leslie saw her and winked at her daughter saying "don't worry Amy, I know you got my ass, you can fill them out one day like your momma." Leslie then looked at her daughters and said "hey come here" Ladies you better be keeping a clean hoo haa, and glanced at them. Then she got onto them, oh my goodness! you all are bald and smooth as a baby's bottom down there! You have been shaving?! Ladies it is nowhere near time for you to think about shaving!" "Mom we just want to make it look nice!" "Well as long as your in my house you will not be a satan child having sex and shaving your hoo haas". Amy and Misty laughed at her mother unconventional way of laying down the law, however uncomfortable being naked around her mother now, she was glad to have on clothes again. Next thing she knew she was back in the car coming home from the vacation early. The father was furious, so the whole car was quiet. Leslie reached for the radio to break the silence.........

Amy awoke to the sound of the radio on Shawn's alarm clock. It was a dream! She looked over and Misty was already awake, and the two women stood, turned around and began waking Shawn's dick. It hardened as Misty and Amy started to please him. Shawn woke up to the best dual blowjob. Well good morning my little sluts. " gnmoood merrnnning maafffeerrr" they said not wanting to take their mouth off of his cock. He turned his tv on and grinned evilly seeing the local news anchor talking about Amy now! They had a local panel of reporters and one opinionated news anchor said in the debate :"You can't rule out potential suicide! with her minivan discovered outside the motel it was found surprisingly with just her finger prints on it! So you tell me if she were to be murdered or kidnapped, why would the perpetrator ignore the perfect vehicle for moving an incapacitated or dead body." Remember she is the sister of the still missing "Misty Penske", maybe she had some mental problems as did Mrs. Penske and each left their families to end it all." Everyone began to rationalize the grieving sister that jumps off bridge or something of that nature theory, not thinking that Misty had much to do with it really other then they disappeared similarly after making plans to do things the day before and after they disappeared.
No media outlet was really painting it as a kidnapping scenario except for the family who was grieving insisting she had been kidnapped. They flashed to a news conference, with Amy's husband and her brother. "I know my wife is alive! and I will find you hunny bunn! Then Frank came on weeping at the disappearance of two sisters. begging if anyone knows or may have seen anything please come forward!

Shawn looked all in the crowd on tv, he didn't see Leslie! Is she still in town? He thought as the two tiny sisters started jumping up and down jacking him off trying to ignore the tv and the news conference. Shawn let the sisters finish him off. As they lapped his seed, his mind was on Leslie again. He knew someone had to be with Amy's kids, and he was betting the house money that Leslie had stayed in town to tend to the kids while also hoping a call would come through being Amy. Shawn knew he wanted to shrink her and her alone, there was only one female left in their family after he would get Leslie, that being Amy's now 16 year old daughter Sara. Shawn wasn't so sure as to bringing her to the collection just yet considering her young age as a major factor.

Once his dick was clean he got up, bringing the sisters in the bathroom to get ready. Laying them on the counter he started to groom himself and commanded Amy to start eating Misty out, as Amy who already anticipated the command was on her knees and quickly got in her eating position, Misty laid back, cumming her first time she watched her master shaving, she looked at him, thinking how far she had fallen. Misty used to be his boss, now look at her, she was his cumslut, he made her sister her new lesbian lover. She had not been outside or seen true day light since she was a regular size woman almost a year ago! After they finished Shawn locked them in the cage while he showered and got ready. He walked over to the cage and told them "I am leaving for awhile, Amy your sister can tell you I want complete silence! If you speak, it is a rule break! I have this machine here that blocks sound around you. Ensuring you will not know when I am in the room or not. So you be good little girls and I'll see you soon". "Yes master" they said simultaneously. Shawn covered the cage leaving the two women in darkness as the static noise started up. Misty and Amy exchanges looks wondering if he was gone. They wanted to speak so bad, it was maddening! Shawn waited for a good 15 minutes playing on his phone listening for anything, feeling satisfied he got the duffel bag and left plugging Leslie's address into his gps.

Shawn drove carefully slow through the nice neighborhood, seeing the beautiful homes, neatly trimmed lawns fenced in back yards. Shawn knew that that was a lucky break, as the privacy fence would keep him hidden from nosy neighbors. Shawn drove on by her house seeing the countless roses and candlelight vigils beside her mailbox (Some for Amy but most from Misty). Damn he thought, there is no place to really hide his car without someone seeing it. Seeing no other option he knew he would have to walk a considerable amount of ground, so he found the first major parking lot he could find, that being a grocery store 2 miles down the road. He planned where he would park, and once he had a tentative plan, he knew he needed to get his eyes on Leslie's house and see if she was alone. Driving back through the neighborhood, he didn't see a light on, and "her damn garage door is down too" he yelled to himself. He decided the only way to ensure he got her and only her, he had to camp out in the back yard until he knew everyone in the house was gone but her. He started the drive home, passing by an outdoor/wilderness store he stopped to see if he could use anything for the "camping trip" he would be having in Leslie's yard tonight.

Walking through he found a camouflage jacket and pants, and decided it and a cold weather black mask where worthy of the investment . Looking over the men's wear, he saw a few pocket watches. He bent down snatching a few chains and putting them in his pocket, standing back up, he continued to shop, He looked through the kids section, and saw the action figures, seeing an " explorer doll" who with a tamed a wild plastic Lion with an adjustable neck harness as the action figure came with a plastic bobcat, rhino, cheetah, and elephant. Shawn then walked up to the counter making his awkward purchase, of $200 camouflage gear, and 3 action figure dolls. The cashier snickered and asked if he was a fan, Shawn played it off laughing saying "Oh I am going hunting tomorrow and I am babysitting some of sisters kids, I figure this should keep them busy for a while." Shawn walked our laughing as he got in his car to leave. Stopping for a bite to eat, he got a burger and fries, he went back to his apartment to wait until dusk, but until then he had to go home and ensure his slaves were still being obedient.

Shawn drove home and came in with his food, and bags with his purchase in them. Walking to his room, the sound machine was on, and all was quiet as normal. Waiting a tedious 5 minutes they still didn't make a sound much to his dismay. He pulled the blanket off, and saw his slaves obediently sitting Indian style waiting for him. They looked up at him as he cut the sound machine off, Misty shouted, "Welcome home Master! how was your day? as Amy came through in with a late "Welcome home master" Shawn looked down at them. " Hey little ones, are you hungry? "Yes master, they shouted " Picking them up and bringing them to the table, he bit a piece of his burger off, chewing it 3 times and then spit it out on the table at their feet. "Eat up!" he said with a wink. As Shawn ate his food and watched television. Misty and Amy began to grab at the saliva covered burger that was entirely to big for them to finish. They were not too sickened by by the food being pre eaten for them as they had been through worse, the two sisters ate to their hearts content finishing almost half of the small bite of burger.

After dinner he commanded Misty and Amy to entertain him, placing them on the coffee table he sat down on the couch. "What would you like master? Misty asked as Amy looked on. " I think I want you to take this cotton tip and jam it up your ass. "ohh, my... uhh ..ok master, as you wish", and she brought it over to Amy she said" I guess keep it steady for me, at least it is not you this time!" Misty then hovered over it and sat down feeling it press in her asshole, but it was to big. Misty looked up at Shawn who was still giving her stern look, so Misty began to squat down furiously over and over again, until finally her asshole expanded just enough for the swab to jam in. Catching her breath, she was crying in pain, as she stood up, he couldn't help but laugh at her as his former boss waddled away from her sister with the botton tip sticking straight out. He got an awesome idea. He yanked Amy up and holding Misty for a brace he pushed the other end of the cotton tip into Amy's asshole. Amy winced in agony as he rammed it in her ass, they were put back down on the table, each one trying to walk in different directions and falling down to their knees crying in agony. Laughing he decided to have more fun, he commanded them to walk, as one sister had to walk backwards and the other forwards,it took a couple of trys but they finally figured out how to do it and they painfully waddled in a straight line for their master.

After 15 minutes the sisters were in agony , they begged Shawn to let them come apart, he laughed as he said they could. They began pulling away from each other, but it was no use, they were stuck. Each time they got the nerve to run in unison, they would give up after a few strains and fall down hurting their poor asses even more. Finally Amy decided she was going to keep going despite the pain, and once Misty gave up she was drug for 5 paces as dead weight, as Amy finally worked her way free, Misty, now having the tip bent in her ass, Amy came over and helped Misty contort while Amy pulled out vertically. Amy used all her strength, and finally pulled the giant cotton tip from her sister, as she looked down she noticed a light trickle of blood running down her leg, passing out cold on the table!

Misty spazzed out, thinking her sister needed immediate medical attention, and screamed "Do something! Please god do something!" as Shawn looked down he spit on Amy's face and it woke her up. Misty looked furious, and did the unthinkable, she yelled "Fuck you Shawn!" at the top of her lungs, as she ran to her sister. Shawn smiled an evil smile and knew that it was a done deal, he had all the reason in the world now to shrink her mom, and the beauty of it was that it wasn't Amy, but his first prize that had doomed her own mother just as she did her sister. Misty of course was unaware of what she had done, as she help her sister smearing off Shawn's saliva from her face. "Are you ok? Please tell me your ok!" as she came to and the two sisters looked up at Shawn. He sat there looking at them with a stone cold face, not mad but no emotion could be seen. Slowly standing up he went and got his new clothes from his bag and began to get dressed in the next room, coming back to the coffee table the women, had finally recovered and were sitting down waiting for their next order thinking all was still ok. Shawn knelt down picking them up, he brought them back to their cage, except for Misty he brought her to his face and savored the moment. as he told her his intentions. "Ohh Misty, you just cant behave can you, I gave you simple commandments to follow, and you somehow find a way to go around them just like you did at work. My name is, and always will be to you just "Master" and you have disobeyed me for the last time! It got your sister in here, and now it looks like I am getting your mom too! I know having her here will give you incentive to be more obedient. You better hope she is more well behaved then you have been!" As he locked them back in the cage, Misty screamed begging him to reconsider, as Amy wept realizing what was happening. But it was no use Shawn had already covered the cage and was headed out the door before they were even fully aware of what they had done.

Shawn drove to the grocery store right at dusk, and began the walk to Leslie's house carrying his duffel bag, in it was just the shrink ray, and the note the sisters had wrote. Making it to the house he crept up in the back yard seeing multiple lights on, he looked through the windows seeing the Amy's daughter on a bed laying on her stomach feet up in the air as she talked on the phone, and then he saw Leslie holding the toddler. Sitting down in the yard he began thinking about what he would say to her when he got her as the hours past on. Suddenly a car of teenagers pulled up, and he saw the girl run downstairs and leave. "One down". he thought as he kept watching the house, it became dark, and he saw Leslie coming up and closing the curtains to the window as to what he assumed was her room. He figured he would mosey on in and see what the house looked like, but to be safe he brought the shrink ray with him. Walking up to the door, he picked the lock and opened the door to the 5 bedroom house. As he crept in he heard water running from upstairs. The television was on some old family sitcom, as Shawn began to look around the house for anything of value, to make up for the cost of his earlier purchase. Walking over to her purse all he could find was her medications. He went through and found a narcotic and took 2 of them. Finally he looked over and saw her wallet by the phone, reaching in he pulled out only $74. "Oh come on Leslie you got more then this, I know it! he said out loud to himself as he slowly crept up the stairs".
"signing off, I'm alright in bed, but I'm better off with a pen"