Misty the Former Boss Chapter 9 (humiliation, kidnap)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Misty the Former Boss Chapter 9 (humiliation, kidnap)

Post by sneaky21 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:28 pm

Leslie, was a proud mom of two daughters. Amy the oldest at 38 and Misty at 34. While Amy had become a mother early out of college and thus making Leslie a grandmother at the fairly young age of 54. Leslie was used to accepting new roles at a young age, as Amy was born at the age of 16 she was thrust into motherhood quickly. Being a child of the 1960's era she was brought up in the church, but as many kids did she found herself in with the wrong crowd in her teenage years, often attending hippie parties. Leslie met Timothy fresh out of the military basic training at a party one night and after one irresponsible night she wound up pregnant with Amy. A wedding was hastily arranged before anyone was made aware of her being pregnant to keep face in the community. Timothy and Leslie did find their way as a couple and became very wealthy. Leslie being from an era where she didn't have to work, as Timothy was a retired soldier with pension, he also was a very successful stock broker and after humble and at the time humiliating circumstances, years later they were able to purchase a massive 5 bedroom 3 bath house that was paid in full.

Being recently widowed after her husband died in a car accident, she had applied for early retirement and pulled her stocks from the market to live off his current worth. (At the time of Timothy's death, including the life insurance money he left for her it was estimated her net worth was somewhere around 4 million dollars.) She was finishing the year as a secretary for a local veterinarian. While she was 54 and a grandmother, she was very active, playing active roles in her grand kids life, and devoting time to her clique at church. Leslie made herself jog 1 mile each morning with her friend Beverly, and maintained most of her figure standing 5'9 and weighing 196 pounds. Her black hair was fading to gray but still recognizable as black, and her face had just a subtle wrinkle by her dimple by her chin. She was charismatic, and was loved by many, however many people saw her as an arrogant spoiled woman. Leslie would often have the newest of anything, and her house was always kept as if it were in a catalog. The furniture was pristine and always polished. The women she hosted over would often jealously gossip about how her whole family was a bunch of lucky women living off of an old dead husband's income. Leslie was nothing more then "new money".

This was her normal life up until her youngest daughter went missing almost a year ago. After countless searches, and false leads Misty was still missing. Amy had been in a state of depression and was eager to get a time to decompress so when the opportunity arose for the family to go on a cruise they jumped at it. Amy would drive down the night before to ensure that they had enough daily items for the trip and to ensure the tickets are correctly arranged and paid for. Meanwhile Frank and Leslie would wrap up certain talks with the police department regarding the missing Misty case.
Leslie was cooking dinner when Amy called her mother, "Hey mom, it is me! I just wanted to tell you I made it to the bay, and just got into my room. I am tired and I don't feel like shopping, but I guess I will in the morning when I get the tickets checked. Well let me call Jason and then I need to get these suitcases in the room and get in my jammies. I love you mom see you tomorrow and bring your sea legs! Good Night!"

Leslie went to bed, regretting planning this trip, with her daughter still missing. She was so concerned about what Misty would think of her, giving up on her after 9 months with no hope of her being found. Extended family had been going on and on about how they needed to declare Misty legally dead, but Leslie just could not do it, it was in her mind the wrong thing to do. However seeing the hurt in her daughter Amy, she decided to go on the trip to appease her and spend time with her. Leslie laid there in bed reading a book and slowly fell asleep.

At 9 am the mother woke up and began to get ready for her cruise. Leslie started brushing her teeth reflecting on how she had not been looking forward to this trip, seeing her clothes in laundry baskets that she either didn't have time to clean or just did not want to do them, a practice that she usually never did. However this was her new normal as Leslie spent months and months searching leads and scouring fields, woods, riverbanks. She was desperate to find closure no matter what regarding Misty. It was Frank who suggested this trip to Leslie and Amy. Frank was the second oldest in the family being 37 he was an unmarried man and desperate to get his family back to some kind of reality "Mom let's just take you down there and let you decompress. Amy can continue here until you get back." Leslie had told her son the only way she would agree to it was if he and Amy went with her. Frank would drive his mom down the next morning meeting at the motel that Amy had booked.

Leslie went to her bathroom and began her morning ritual of getting ready, she was wearing some old cotton gown as she slipped off she was wearing no bra. At 54 years old her body was aging, her breast still had form to them, but not quite as firm as they used to be. Often times wrinkling by the nipples. She put on her bra and brushed her teeth putting on her make up walking back in her room to get ready. When she went down stairs to get coffee going she saw she has a missed call from Jason. Leslie called Amy's husband back, and he frantically asked if she had heard from her, Leslie's heart sank, as she hung up from Jason and began feverishly dialing her daughter's phone.

Leslie and Frank didn't know what to do, Amy wasn't answering her phone but she could possibly be doing something important. However what if she is in danger?! After a few hours they knew something was wrong as Frank was able to contact the motel and said that she checked in last night. "I am going down there mom I'm going to go and get Jason we will go see what's going on. She would have called us back by now! Jason dropped off the kids at Leslie's and he an Frank quickly drove off to the bay. Leslie had opted to stay behind hoping that all would be ok, but being behind of schedule, she already knew her daughter was in danger. Even if she were to be found the cruise was off, as they would not have enough time to get down there and boarded before they cast off. Putting on a brave face she made the grand kids some lunch to keep herself busy. Amy's daughter Sara asked her grandmother if she could go and hang out with her friends, convinced her mother was fine. Sara was picked up by her older friends and left. Leslie put the toddler down for a nap.

The next few days slowly passed, she called her daughter's phone every 30 minutes until her voicemail was full. Leslie knew each day that passed meant that she was in danger. Still, however she maintained her grandmotherly duties and ensured her grand kids where cleaned and fed. She had made around 7 different varieties of cookies, and was running out of counter space in her kitchen, she was running out of things to do to keep her mind off of the situation.

It was Wednesday November 11th, Sara would spending the night at a friend's house and the paternal grandmother was coming by later that evening to get the toddler, it was 5 pm and Leslie got undressed and got into her pajamas. She had some comical pajamas she wore whenever the grand kids spent the night. She laid them out and fed the baby making sure he was asleep for the next hour or so. Leslie went back to her bathroom for her shower, she pulled off her clothes. Pulling down her granny panties she couldn't find the big ones that covered her all the way to her stomach. She reluctantly found some of her old panties she wore around 10 years ago with a tighter cut in the private areas. They still were old lady panties, but not the kind a woman her age would typically wear. After her shower, she squeezed her fairly large ass into the tight panties. Slipping on some sweatpants with pink stripes and a pajama top with a cartoon duck in a sailor outfit.

Shawn waited from the back yard. Stalking her house for hours, he knew seeing Sara leave that poor Leslie would be all alone tonight. He watched as Leslie closed her curtains when she went to go and get cleaned up and change clothes, so Shawn took the opportunity to let himself in. The toddler was asleep and he surveyed her house while the shower was running, he carelessly went through her house seeing the rooms where Misty and Amy grew up. He walked in Leslie's room seeing pictures of her late husband on the walls. He looked in as the bathroom door was open, he saw her naked soaking wet 54 year old body. Her body was intriguing, she was a grandmother yes, but the slight pudge in her stomach and almost gave her fattening ass some compliment, her tits were not as saggy as he thought they would be he estimated she probably weighed around 170 to 190. Her hair had slight gray tint to it, but she still kept her dark black hair roots just like Misty. Shawn found her phone, and read her text messages, and read the text that was sent yesterday by the other grandmother saying she would be by at 7 to pick up Drake the toddler. Shawn laughed at how proper the two aging women were talking via text. Leaving the room he left the house and went back to the back yard until he heard Leslie in the garage talking to her co grandparent and they got Drake loaded up, "granny loves you!" She shouted and went inside. Shawn decided it was time now to act. He made his way to the front door concealing an envelope in his hand taped shut with the name "Leslie" written on it.
Shawn had his duffel bag draped on his shoulder and the envelope in band as he rang the door bell.

Leslie having been in the kitchen making dinner heard the doorbell ring, she went to the door in her pajamas. "Hello are you Leslie? " Shawn asked politely, "Why yes I am, what can I do for you." " Well I was given this and they told me to give it to you at this address, since they no longer needed them." What this makes no sense, .....who is they? ......Who are you?" "Mam if I can come inside I think I could help you understand." Confused she let him come in and they sat down on the couch facing each other. He watched as Leslie's ass swayed as she walked to the living room and as she sat down he watched the stripes on her pajamas move as her breast bounced sitting down. He handed her the envelope, she opened it and read a note saying "Mom we don't need these anymore, we are not worthy enough! We are sorry we let you down." She emptied the envelope out into her hands. She was shocked to see her daughter's doll sized clothes in her hands. There was Amy's pink silky panties and bra, Misty's t-shirt and her white panties and bra. It was all the clothes both husbands described to police when they went missing!

I.... I don't... understand, did you copy the outfits or something? She asked confused and offended. Clearly recognizing Misty's handwriting she began crying. Well, Leslie I am glad you asked, I have taken over Misty and Amy's life now, they are currently the size of barbie dolls and they are having the damnedest time trying to let go of their free will! And I know you raised them better then to defy authority. So you will be coming with me to discipline your daughters!"

Shawn reached in the bag as Leslie was looking up still confused, tears welling up in her eyes, he pulled out the shrink ray and put it on an slower shrink as she started to shrink she saw the strange young man get massive. When she finished shrinking, she was about 2 feet tall. "What the hell? Oh my god, whats happening!" She screamed as he picked her up and marveled at her size he couldn't resist it this time he knew he had to get his dick inside her!
Shawn saw with the larger size she was just big enough and he could do things he couldn't with Misty and Amy at their size. He yanked on the back of her sweat pants and got Leslie up by the back of her panties and the giant carried her with just one hand as she dangled helplessly, her too tight panties going into her ass crack.

Leslie was in utter shock, she was being carried like a child in trouble, Her upper body weight was to much for her to hold up as it was her panties and pants alone cutting into her thighs that was holding her now tiny frame high above the ground, she looked down the stairs, she saw her massive furniture as she looked between her legs, thinking "my god this cannot be happening!"

She noticed they were headed to her bedroom. The 54 year old woman was terrified as Shawn laid her down in her bed and started to bark orders out at her. As he got naked he picked her up, and grabbed her head and commanded her " suck my dick now", as he opened her tiny mouth slapping her face a few times to get his point across.
Leslie gagged as it was rammed in her throat, All out face fucking the old woman, she did her best to keep up as Shawn said "I have got to tell you Leslie, your daughters sure need to learn how to suck dick like you do!" as he she choked on his cock not being able to come up for air.
Suddenly he pulled her up and yanked down her pants, her tight green panties came with them.
He grabbed and squeezed her ass, and then he said "I am about to punish you for your failure you did of raising your daughters. He spanked the woman as she wept. Leslie felt so violated, this young deranged man that was 2 times younger then me is proceeding to punish me over his lap! Why is this happening to me? Where are my daughters?!! Shawn savored the moment of having the woman over his knee, she was no match for him, as her screams became moans of defeat. This woman was 54, she had witnessed life before the internet, witnessed the moon landing, was now at the mercy of a man, well a boy in her eyes, being "punished."

After he spanked the women's ass to a bright red, he took his wet cock still dripping with her saliva and started to massage her old pussy from the back letting his dick roll over her ass laughing at the way her ass jiggled. He started to feel her getting wet. He took his hand and bent her over having got 3 fingers in her pussy as she moaned not even fighting anymore, he figured he would fit and without warning he rammed his massive dick into her pussy and thrust her down using her shoulder blades. Then grabbing her creamy love handles he bounced her up and down forcing the old woman to fuck him. Her tiny pussy was being ravished as it could only take half of his cock, but that did not stop Shawn from trying. He kept at it and got his dick almost an inch deeper into her pussy, poor Leslie was breathing heavily taking the cock as best as she could, not being sexually active in years, she looked up at her family portrait above her bed, thinking to herself how did I get in this situation?
"I am shrunk being raped by a man in his 20's in my bed!" she couldn't help but think about how shameful she felt having being a widowed woman for 5 years, and now her pussy was being ravished by this mad man!! In that moment Shawn came all in her aging pussy, as he he violently held her on his dick until he climaxed. Leslie let out a moan feeling the seed fill her up, it oosed out of her now tiny pussy having no where to go and it pooled around the base of his cock as Shawn pulled her off his dick he commanded her " clean this up you little whore!" He shouted and rubbed her face in his seed like a dog. Leslie was terrified and started lapping up his cum crying not knowing what else to do but obey the young man's orders.
Shawn laid back watching the matriarch of Misty's family sucking his dick begging for his mercy. He couldn't help but think what Misty and Amy's reaction would be when they saw her their mom was now a piece of property just like them.

When she finished, Shawn slapped her in the face and told her to get her clothes back on while he went down stairs collecting all the things of his. He got the sisters doll sized clothes, and duffel bag brought it back upstairs and got Drake's car seat. Leslie having just been raped was sobbing, she raised up and saw her massive pillows, her pants and panties were on them as she ran to them and squeezed back into them feeling completely exposed and terrified. Leslie for a moment looked at her side of the bed, seeing her spot in the bed where she had laid just that morning. Her pillow still had her head's indention, as she saw yet another reminder that this is real!
Shawn saw the woman standing on wobbly feet, as she fearfully looked at her tormentor he sat down her grandsons car seat on her bed. Picking the tiny Leslie up he locked her in the seat after patting her little pussy through her sweat pants and said let's get to your new home we got some lessons to teach your disobedient whores of daughters you raised". Leslie started to scream as it was becoming real, she had been shrunk and he really was kidnapping her! He swung the car seat around, enjoying hearing her scream throughout the house, but then he realized he needed to make her quiet soon. Stopping before he left her bedroom door however, he looked at her, and said" I need money, where do you keep it? You can tell me now, the easy way or we can do it the hard way!" Leslie pointed in the direction of a closed room down the hall from hers. It was a study, with a safe inside.

Leslie screamed the combination to the lock as she was set down in front of it. "19 left,45 right, 63 left ,12 right! she shouted as she watched the giant man open her husband's safe with all of her cash inside that was not in the bank. Shawn counted the money out in front of her, She had $7,200 in cash! Shawn smirked at her and said "Did anyone ever teach you ladies to not keep this much money lying around?, Oh well I guess it is a little late for that! he said laughing and he made his way to the garage, he put little Leslie in the car seat brace like he would a toddler and began to leave the house in her car.
Poor Leslie was screaming begging for help, but there was nobody to listen to her. Looking over the things in her car such as diapers, tissue boxes, and peppermints all in the seat, her new size was startling. She could not see over the windows so she had no idea where the man was driving her car. They hysterical woman began begging Shawn to let her go, as he drove her car out of her neighborhood all he could think about was how easily this is going!

Driving back to the shopping mall and began to change cars, He pulled Leslie's car up to his, and then began to clean his fingerprints off using alcohol and then he reached in and got little Leslie, who was still screaming bloody murder hoping someone would hear her. Shawn reached in and slapped her in the face, and told her "No more noise!" she shook her head as if to say she understood. However Shawn did not want to to take anymore risks, and didn't trust her. Looking in her floorboard he saw a pacifier and picking it up, he said I think i have just solved my problem! Luckily there was nobody around so he quickly changed the car seat over, and nobody gave a second glance hearing crys from the toddler seat. Shawn got in his car and left to go home, leaving Leslie's car to be found close to her home. Almost home he thought, as he turned the radio on, and drove to his apartment on the other side of town
"signing off, I'm alright in bed, but I'm better off with a pen"

SciFiCrazy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Misty the Former Boss Chapter 9 (humiliation, kidnap)

Post by SciFiCrazy » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:29 am

Just got around to reading this series. This was a great chapter. I loved that mom was shrunken down to toddler size and can’t wait to see how she interacts with her smaller daughters.

jogger
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Misty the Former Boss Chapter 9 (humiliation, kidnap)

Post by jogger » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:59 am

please post more man!