Shoplifter

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Shoplifter

Post by ShrinkMaster » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:31 pm

Warning! This is a purely fictional story and has absolutely nothing to do with reality!
It includes nudity, physical abuse and forced sexual acts. A lucky giant Minor take part in all these actions!!
(English is not my native language, so prepare for typos and figure out what I might have meant. I hope you can still enjoy the story.) ;)

Shoplifter
by Shrinkmaster

Since we installed the new anti-theft system, the theft rate has decreased noticeably. But despite the big warning at the entrance, from time to time there was a person who couldn't resist the temptation to smuggle something out.

As soon as the scanner detects a product as it passes through, that has not previously been registered and paid for by the cash register, immediate shrinkage is initiated! This prevents the possible escape of the thief. Our penalty depends on the sales value of the unpaid items. Thus the shoplifters remain shrunk per dollar value of goods for 4 hours! For example, if someone tries to steal something worth 42 dollars, he will remain shrunk for 7 days and become the property of the shop for that period. More precisely, as head of security, I have full control over the minis!

As a rule, we let the minis work in our showcases for advertising purposes. With the more handsome, female minis I pass the time here and there (if you understand what I mean)!
The one or other mini finds then also sometimes the way to my home, for the period of her penalty...

Now it happens from time to time that the shrink-scanner is misused! Then it comes to an unlawful shrinkage, which is immediately reversed after clarification of the facts.

In one concrete case, however, I turned a blind eye! So I could already observe by video surveillance how a boy had secretly put something into a woman's pocket (I was guessing her age was in her late 30s). Actually, after the checkout, the scanner went on and shrank the woman.

When I arrived at the checkout, the boy, who had probably lined up directly behind the woman, already had her in his hand. The two seemed to know each other. Thus the shrunken woman spoke angrily to the boy with his forename and demanded him to put her down again immediately. As it turned out, the woman was his teacher!

While I identify myself as head of security, I had to laugh inwardly that this teacher had fallen so easily on the trick of her pupil! When I thought back to my school days, I immediately remembered two teachers with whom I would have liked to have found myself in the same situation as this boy!

The little woman felt visibly uncomfortable in the huge hand of her student, who innocently assured me that he only wanted to make sure that the shrunken thief could not hide somewhere. The boy never missed an opportunity to touch his teacher with his other hand.

Amused inside, I ignored the little woman's complaints and led the boy and his catch to my office in the back of the shop. Only very reluctantly did the pupil release his shrunken teacher from his grip and put her on a tray on my desk.

Finally, in freedom, the full rage of the little supervisor discharged towards her gigantic disciple. But even the threat of a serious conversation with his parents only elicited a tired smile from the young teenager as he threateningly bent down to her. But then I hooked into the action and turned the tray with the shrunken woman so that she looked at me.

"Let's get to the serious part!" I drew her full attention to me. "You know why you find yourselves as a mini on my desk," I began my interrogation.

"Y-yes but I..I didn't steal!", the little woman of course declared her innocence! "T-that must be a mistake!"

"Well, for no reason our anti-theft system has never become active, little one!", I made an indirect accusation, which left the little woman speechless for a moment.

"B-but, that can't... I don't have...", stammered the woman in her late thirties nervously up to me.

"Well," I hooked in again, "for such cases we have a standard procedure here, with which the cause can be clarified quite simply! The little teacher looked up at me questioningly. "Strip!!

"W-whaat?!?", the mature Mini opened her eyes wide.

"Come on, undress! Everything!!", it thundered out of me. "Then your stuff gets unshrunken again and searched for stolen goods! The huge grin on the young teenager's face was unmistakable!

"T-that you can't do?!!" the shrunken woman stuttered again.

"You bet!", I bent down to her threateningly. "You little one are now a mini and therefore I have here and now the right to do everything possible! This is only the fastest way to clear up the facts," I remained grave.

I saw the little woman inwardly mull over and she became aware of her situation. But then her alarm bells rang and she looked up over her shoulder into the broad grin of her pupil.
"L..leave the room immediately J-Jonathan!" But the boy didn't move not an inch.

"T-tell him to leave the room!", the teacher standing on the tray asked me, "P-please!! After all, I am his teacher!“ But her begging just gave me one more reason not to grant her plea.

"Really! As a reward for the fact that the boy immediately captured a thief, he should already receive a reward!", I winked at him when I straightened up again.

"R-reward??", the woman in her late thirties looked up at me in horror.

"Jonathan right?“, I ignored the shocked objection of the shrunken woman on my desk. "How would you like to help your little teacher out of her clothes?!"

Immediately the mature Mini opened her eyes wide and looked back in panic. Jonathan's face shone with happiness! The young teenager didn't say a word but turned his eyes greedily to his shrunken teacher. The miniaturized woman couldn't even take one step, her gigantic pupil had already grabbed her again.

I gave the two free rein. The boy was not at all gingerly with his teacher! The mix of screaming and verbal abuse was followed by one garment after the other. I didn't give much that really remained unharmed. This included her already unbuttoned women's jacket, which also contained the "stolen" goods and her business heels. Even her white cloth trousers tore a little on the side when it got tore down.

The boy didn't even gave it a try at the miniaturized buttons of the white blouse! With a jerk most of the buttons immediately jumped off and hopped on my desk. Not to mention the pantyhose, which after being pulled down from her mini-legs was only in shreds!

After the little woman's bra had also been torn down without really opening it, the boy grabbed her remaining panties and simply tore them back through her thighs. The sobbing teacher's little body was covered with red weals!

I grabbed the clothes, or rather "shreds", of the little woman, stuffed them into a cylinder and left the room. When I came back after a few minutes with the unshrunken things inside the now large cylinder, the shrunken teacher lay backwards on my desk and had a pain distorted face. Her little body glistened from top to bottom, which was clearly the work of a giant tongue!
Her young student was just about to press his little finger into her miniaturized gap between her legs!

Jonathan looked at me grinning and said he had to check "the other hiding places". I knew that he knew, that his teacher had nothing "hidden" there. Nevertheless, I didn't want to be a spoilsport and let the boy have his fun. Meanwhile I emptied the cylinder on the desk and started to search through the things of the shrunken woman.

After a few minutes, her young student was just squeezing his little finger into the miniature asshole of his screaming teacher, I pulled an unpaid gold bracelet out of her jacket and spread it out next to her. Jonathan paused to move his finger forward and let his teacher breathe.

Shocked, the little woman looked at the giant gold bracelet next to her and no longer understood the world! While I looked on the price tag to see what it was worth, the pain distorted Mini assured her innocence as the gigantic finger finally left her mini asshole.

"Mmh, let's see. 120 dollars, times 4 makes 480 hours. That's 20 days of miniaturization!" I calculate dryly.

"Then the class test will probably be cancelled next week!“, the young teenager laughed and gave his shrunken teacher a firm flick on her naked mini ass.

"You know what," I looked at the boy, "at the moment I have enough minis here in the shop. Just bring the little one back to me in 3 weeks for unshrinking." I winked at him.

The boy chuckled up joyfully. Even before his shrunken teacher could react, he had already grabbed her and was on his way out.

To be honest, I wasn't sure if he would show up again after the 3 weeks...

[Since in most cases I only write down my first impressions, don't be afraid and feel free to add chapters to ALL my stories if you want to.
Everything I publish is for the public and can be changed as you like and published again everywhere as long as the content is allowed there, no matter if it is my original or the edited one.]
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

frollo
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Shoplifter

Post by frollo » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:43 pm

So fun to read and very creative ! Your work and imagination is fantastic ! Can’t wait to see the vsw stories appear here again .
Thank you for sharing again !

Nicodemus
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Nicodemus » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:23 am

Love this one!
"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

anaio10
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by anaio10 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:14 am

I love it, I wish it were longer.

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:40 pm

Good stuff, I personally like younger shrunken women but the scenario here is fantastic.

You definitely have good ideas, looking forward to your next post ^-^

SciFiCrazy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SciFiCrazy » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:07 am

Thanks for uploading this one as well. Loved it on the old site and happy to see it again.

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:43 pm

By the way, there is also a continuation of the story by shrinker_s. Maybe he will post the sequel here. ;)
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinker_s » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:35 am

Hey friends,
I don't usually break my stories up into chaptures, but there is a character limit to the stories and I seem to make these stories way longer than I intend to. Sorry it's a pain. Got to do what you got to do.... am I right?

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinker_s » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:36 am

Chapter 2:

Before any of you start thinking that I'm the only one to take advantage of our stores shrinking crime reduction technology let me tell you another story.

One of the workers at the store was a cashier named Jack. I actually call him “Crazy Jack”. He was a pain in the ass, but he also liked to take advantage of the tech we used for theft reduction.

The store was close to closing and the mall was thinning out in the folks shopping. I was in my office looking at each of the monitors when I saw an interesting trio walk into the store. It was a handsome family with a husband of middle age, an extremely attractive wife at least ten years younger, and a teen daughter who seemed to be around fifteen years old.

They had a bunch of bags in all their hands, seemingly they had been into many of the surrounding stores and had popped into our store on more of a spontaneous look around. I noticed that the husband seemed to be carrying the majority of the load. The mom also carried items. The teen had a bag in her hand and in the other hand was a covered item that was square in shape.

As I watched the trio walk through the store most of the finished up their last-minute tasks and clocked out. That was when Jack went up to the family to ask if they needed any help. There was a little discussion and Jack lead the group to a small counter with a few baubles of jewelry that seemed to attract attention. That was when I saw Jack slip one of the sensors into the bag that the mom was holding. Almost as if he knew I was watching he looked up at the monitor and winked.

Jack kept the trio at the counter for a long enough time to have not only the store empty, but the mall had closed up as well. When the family seemed to have been satisfied that they had seen what was interesting they began to walk towards the door.

I sighed and grabbed my equipment and headed out of my office towards the door.

When I got to the entrance of the store the family had already walked through the entrance. As expected, the wife had shrunk to the size of a barbie and was currently in Jack’s hands as the husband and daughter were understandably upset by both the shrinking and that the woman was in the hands of a man that was already moving his fingers to places they shouldn’t be.

I approached the crowd and with my commanding voice asked what was gong on. All three spoke at the same time. It would have been four, but the mini had a finger over her mouth.

I assured that our machine rarely made mistakes.

“Please leave your bags here and walk through the scanner again to clear you two, and then we can work with you wife.”

The two looked indignant and started to walk through the scanner.

On my belt I the control to the scanner and with a simple push of a button both of them were shrunk to the same size of the mini in Jack’s hands.

I quickly walked over and picked up the young woman. I ignored her screams as I gave her father a soft kick that sent him around six feet into the space before the store. I stepped back and pulled down the front gate of the door locking the man out of the store and the mini woman in with us.

The man ran up to the and started to pound on the door. I kneeled down to the window and smiled. “I’m sorry sir, our doors are closed, please come back tomorrow.” My fingers had already begun to rub the teen girl in my hands exploring some of the more private parts covered by her clothes. From some of the squeaks I heard behind me it was clear that Jack was exploring his mini even further.

I taped again at the door, “Please sir, be aware that this mall has implemented a bio rodent reduction system. To stay here any longer puts your health, and the health of your loved ones in danger.” I then pointed down the hallway. The mini man turned his head and a look of horror came upon his face.

Recently the mall had started the process of releasing dogs to roam the hallways during the off hours. Basically, the goal was to reduce the number of rats that had been seen wondering the hallways, but also to provide a deterrent for people from breaking in.

At the end of the hallway were two pitbulls, they were sniffing around the benches and plants looking for whatever dogs look for. The mini man might have been o.k. if he had kept calm and slowly snuck away. Instead he turned and ran. Seeing the movement right away the dogs took off down the hallway after the strange looking rat. In a matter of seconds, the action was over, the dogs caught up to the man, one grabbed up the mini with its jaws. The other grabbed the bit of the man hanging out of the other dogs mouth and with a jerk the man was split in half and swallowed by the dogs. They licked their jaws and restarted their search. The morsel they just had seemingly doing nothing to their hunger.

I looked down at the girl in my hand and smiled. “Looks like your father won’t be coming back to claim you.”

The girl was in shock at what she had scene and was speechless, till another scream from the woman behind us got our attention.

Jack had the woman hanging upside down by one of her legs. Her dress had lifted showing a nice pair of black thongs and matching bra. He started to move his hand towards the undergarments, but we needed to bring this into the back room. I told Jack so, he agreed, and we grabbed the packages of the woman and carried them and the girls to the back office.

We set the two on the table, both ran into each other’s arms. Tears rolling down their faces. I stepped to the side and let Jack take over from here. He spoke is a quiet tone “Ladies pleas calm down.”

Either the woman didn’t hear, or they didn’t care, but Jack was having no of it. He slammed his hands down on the table so hard that the violence of the impact brought them to the present.

“Listen you little bitches, I need you two to pay attention to me.” Jack shouted.

The two were too stunned to react, they were both still and looking up at Jack. “What are your names?” Jack pointed at the older woman indicating she was to answer first. “Francesca” she whispered. Jack moved his finger towards the girl, “Candice” the younger replied.

Jack stood up and smiled. He held his hand towards the younger girl and spoke as if introducing two strangers towards each other. “Candy, meet Franny” he moved his hand towards the older woman “Franny, kiss Candy.”

The two looked up at Jack with disbelief in his eyes.

“No fucking way I’m going to kiss my mother you sick perv” yelled Candy.

Jack poked the petulant girl in the chest sending her sprawling to the tabletop. Franny ran over to the aid of her daughter.

“Oh, you’ll kiss in fact there is a lot of stuff you’re going to do for me…” He then began to berate the two small women explaining the things he had planned for the two. Whether it was the explicit description of what he had planned for them, the sound and volume of his voice, or that there was a giant standing over them; the two women began to look defeated.

“Now Franny, start shoving your tongue down you sexy girls throat or shit is going to get really harsh.” Franny placed her daughters head between her hands, and gently began to press her lips to her daughters.

This action continued, and with Jack’s instruction the woman began to pull off pieces of clothing from each other. When both bodies were naked.

When completely naked Jack had them take a break so we could get a good look at them. Franny was in good shape for woman her age. Her long blond hair fell below her shoulders, she had double “D” breasts, obviously implants, but I liked that. Her pussy was clean shaven, this woman kept herself tight and clean. Candy, her daughter was that different. Younger than her mom, Candy had smaller breast more of the “B going to C” size. She also had long blonde hair, and for this minx her pussy hair had been trimmed to a cute landing strip.

We both commented on this right away. Especially about how the boys must love licking her cunt without having to pull hairs out of their teeth. The woman stood there and followed our demands to turn, lift their arms and bend over. Jack eventually had seen enough and announced that they should get back to work.

The women were instructed to begin the process of sucking on each other’s nipples and eventually they had been made to begin the classic sixty-nine position. Jock used his finger to add pressure to the bodies insuring both minis’ had their faces deep into each other’s pussys.

While the action was interesting, I had some paperwork to do. I went directly behind my desk pulled out forms regarding the activation of the shrink unit. Each time it activated the manufacturer does get notified, and part of my job was to note each time it activated. While these haven’t been inspected, I wanted to make sure that each activation was recorded. I listed the two times they activated as tests. Since the activation took place after the stores closing hours that would be fine.

“He dude, toss me the tape will you.” Asked Jack as I worked.

He took the tape and I began to hear him pull out pieces. I heard some more screams, but I had work to do. I reached into my draw and pulled out my keys, I had some rounds to run.

As I walked pass the table where Jack was working on the two minis I saw that he had taken Candy and taped her down close to the edge of the table top. She had her arms and leg spread wide exposing her full body. The table was at crotch height, by my own design, and Jack was already unzipping his pants so what was to come was obvious. Franny was just sitting by her child’s splayed out body knees pulled up to her chest sobbing at the fact she should do nothing to change what was about to happen to her daughter.

I wasn’t really interested in watching Jack go to work on the young girls’ body with is cock. Plus, like I said, I had other work to do. I grabbed the pushcart by my door and started out the door. I did look back just as Jack was placing his engorged cock on top of the girls’ body. I informed him that there were wipes on my desk, and a sink in the adjoining bathroom so he needs to be sure to clean up any mess he makes. He smiled back and assured me the mess would be cleaned up.

Satisfied, I left my office and began to make my closing rounds.

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Chapter 3:

The one part of my job that can be a bit tiring is the collecting of the minis at the end of the day. On the cart was two containers, both contained bedding and restrooms for the minis. One for females the other for males. That some of the minis doing time were couples didn’t matter to me, they were minis, so typically a couple didn’t see each other till the end of the time working off their punishment.

Our toy department is the worst, our managers designed it so that children could be let loose and play with the toys, or what they called “test drive the product” prior to having their parents buy them. I liked to set up displays where the minis were in doll houses and small towns. Most of the female minis worked in the toy department ‘cause they were doll size. I had signs posted to not touch the mini women, unsupervised children rarely listened to the signs. It wasn’t uncommon for me to come up short a mini or two.

I also noticed that a lot of teens, boys and girls, liked to visit our toy section, but they are probably just looking for something for their younger siblings. At least that is what I told the managers when they noticed. Of course, the video camera caught most of the young people “test driving” the minis rather than the toys.

For some reason girls also liked to visit the toy section, especially when one of the minis is either a boy they know, or a female rival. I find that young girls can be quite mean. However, a little-known law is that harassment of a mini in the process of working off their dept is illegal. Punishable by shrinking and serving a sentence of three to four times that of the mini harassed. While many of the girls will scream that they didn’t know the law and were sorry as I would carry them to back to my office. As I would remove their clothing I would inform them that ignorance of the law is no excuse. I would show them the video of their offence, usually with my pinky finger inserted deep in their shrunken pussy.

I think you would be impressed at the number of young women I have deflowered, vaginally and anally, with my pinky finger.

Typically, I would have them begin their punishment the next day. Usually the mini girl would spend the remainder of the day down the front of my pants for a little ‘cock service”. The feel of a young teen girls sobs up against my cock head feel especially nice during a boring day and often results in me creaming my own pants. Many a mini girl has spent their first day of work being finger raped and then spending hours pressed up against my cock coated in cum.

There are two other interesting aspects of this. Several times an enraged mother (always seems to be the mom) will show up looking for their child. I will take the woman into my office, show the video, and their shrunken child. I will inform them the length of service and what the service will entail. I do offer them to serve the time with their child, cutting the time in half. Not many of them take this offer and instead begin to become enraged. I look at any form of anger as a threat and in order to protect myself I will shrink the mother down and have her work side-by-side with her child for the duration of the penalty.

At this point I am legally obligated to inform the spouse of the shrunken adult. The law is clear that the spouse shows up at time of unshrinking to sign for the minis prior to resizing. A loophole is that if they woman is divorced there is no spouse to inform. Surprisingly, most husbands don’t show up at the designated time and the minis become “unclaimed property” and placed in the “lost and found” which I am also responsible for.

Sometimes a person from the police department will show. I keep my records in order, so it is usually just a perfunctory talk. I think it helps that I let them take a mini with them for a few days. I am surprised at the number of female cops enjoy having a young girl in their panties during the day. I can only guess where they put the shrunken girl when they are sleeping.

With the number of unclaimed minis I do have a thriving side business going on. You would be surprised at the demand not just for single minis, but combo’s. I know you would think that mother-daughter combos would be in demand it isn’t. The most popular is mixed parent child combos, father-daughter are rare so those garner a good price, but it’s the mother-son combo that really brings in the most cash. At the rate I am going I can retire pretty soon, of course why would I want to.

But I digress.

I walked from display to display gathering up the mins, marking down on the chart as I collected them. Like I mentioned previously, the toy section did come up two minis short. I was a little sad for one of them, today was going to be her last day working off her debt. Now she was most likely entertaining a group of teens someplace. As typical a number of the mini woman looked disheveled from the days work. Their clothes were in various stages of on\off and while some did look as if they had been washed off in one of the sinks in the bathrooms, others still had bits of cum on their clothes and in their hair.

As I was walking towards my final stop, I was talking to the girls about how spring break was just around the corner. I also mentioned that I had rented the store out at night to several fraternities. They loved the mini wet T-shirt contests watching the girls gyrate as they chanted “skin to win”. However, the best event was a version of naked mud wrestling, but instead of mud as the woman struggled in a small barbie sized pool, the frat boys would jerk off on them covering them in cum. Instead of calling it “mud wrestling” we termed in “spunk wresting”.

Last year was really interesting, one of the frats had invited a sorority from out of state to visit and party. I got a nice little chunk of cash to shrink all of the girls down for use by the frat boys as party favors. I had told them that I would unshrink any of the sorority girls at the end of the party. I, however, was called out of the store and wasn’t around when the party ended, and they all left. Surprisingly, I didn’t get any complaints. I hired a crew to clean the store after the party, one of the cleaners found two girls in the corner, I just let him keep the two girls as a tip.

My final stop was the sporting goods section. The management had asked me for something that would help them sell pepper spray. I just so happened that I had a great idea. Walking up to the panorama I created I got a good view of my handy work. One of the better ones I have done if I may say.

The first was the group of teen boys. Two weeks ago, they had tried a “smash and grab” on the jewelry department. They had broken one of the display cases and ran out of the store. Needless to say, the seven of them all got shrunk and placed to work right away. Due to the value of the merchandise they had tried to take they were looking at nearly six months of work. Since I don’t really care to do work with males, they were just sitting in their box till seven days ago.

One of the boy’s mom entered the store and caused a bit of a fuss. Needless to say, she was now part of the display products and serving a sentence the same length of her son. Don’t ask me which one of the boys was her son, I don’t really care.

I took an old diorama from storage and added a little work display a inner city street neighborhood. Then I explained to the minis the scenario they needed to do. I set up a timer to cycle through half hour increments and placed it alongside the model. I had filled out a sign with simple text. “The streets are dangerous; our pepper spray is designed to protect you from the dangers around you. Look to see what can happen if not protected.”

Every half hour the woman would walk down the middle of the street. The boys would pretend to be hidden in and ally. When the woman passes the ally, they were to jump out, drag the woman into the ally and proceed to gang fuck the poor woman.

That the minis, woman and boys, were naked didn’t matter to me, or the viewers. That one of them was the son of the woman didn’t matter to me. I had them walk through the scenario several times before I placed them for the public to view. The woman at first really did try to avoid the rape, but the number of boys just overwhelmed her each time. I made the boys fuck her missionary the first few times so she saw the faces of each of the boys dumping into her, even her own son.

The display had been up for the past four days and sales of pepper spray had gone through the roof. Since the display was open for the fourteen days, we’ve been open it meant the woman had been raped at least two hundred times.

As I wheeled up to the display the store had been closed for at least two hours, so the beeper hadn’t gone off allowing the minis to rest. Some of those little scamps were still horny and as I looked in one was still humping away at the mini woman. She wasn’t in the ally just in the middle of the street. I picked the other boys up first and put them into the container, I waited patiently and when the boy had finished, I pulled him off the top of the woman and placed him in with the others. Then I picked up the woman, she was limp and not showing any signs of reaction to the abuse she had been receiving. I placed her in the container with the other woman and started back to my office. Maybe I need to find another woman to play the rape victim tomorrow, but probably not.

I wheeled the cart back to the office and as I walked in, I was greeted by Jack. His pants were still down by is ankles Candy was at his crotch licking at the head of his penis. Franny was still taped to the table; she was red, bruised, and covered in cum.

He looked at me and smiled, there was a grin on his face. “Hey dude, where have you been?”

I informed him I was doing work and needed to head home soon. Jack just shrugged and pointed to all the bags of the family we had brought in. Jack had already rummaged through the bags and separated out a nice pile of goods which he clearly was going to take to a pawn shop. I will get half as per our agreement.

“Do I have a treat for you.” Said Jack. He grabbed Candy in his hand, the mini let out a yelp in surprise as the finger wrapped around her. He stood up and walked over to the end of the table where the square package that the teen was holding. The cover was draped over the square shape indicating that Jack had already looked at the contents. With a bit of a flourish he lifted off the cloth to show what was underneath.

“Ta-Da” he said with a smile.

I did have to grin a little also. It was a hamster cage, wheel, water, and a fully-grown hamster scampering around with the sudden light coming in.

I looked at Jack and then my eyes went to the mini, Candy, in her hand.

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Chapter four:

There is a pet department in our store, and I have introduced some of the less good-looking mini woman to some of the inhabitants. So, what came next wasn’t hard to do, but still extremely hot.

Jack picked up the tape and opened the top of the cage. Jack pushed the shavings covering the bottom of the cage off to one side. This still caused the hamster to run to a corner.

Candy began to panic as Jack pushed the screaming girl into the cage. I heard Franny also screaming as she saw what was being done to her daughter. I looked down at the screaming mini, I reached into my pocket pulled out one of the pens I had there. I peered down at the woman taped to the table and locked eyes. “Your making too much noise, let me give you something to scream about”. I to the flat end of the pen and pressed it into the women’s ass. The cum provided some lubricant so the pen slipped past the sphincter entrance will little effort. Franny’s eyes bulged from the intrusion and her face contorted with pain overriding her concern for her child.

I looked over to Jack’s work and he had taped the girl in a position we both had placed minis before. She was belly down on the bottom of the cage; her forearms were taped down. Jack had pushed her knees up to her elbows and placed tap behind her knees locking them in place. The result was he bottom lifted up in the air exposing her pussy and ass.

Jack pulled his hands from his finished work out of the cage. He spread some of the wood chips back around the now sobbing girl. We stepped back away from the cage and began to watch some of the action.

The hamster inspected the new addition to his cage. Candy tried to free herself from the tape. This movement caused Candy’s upright bottom to move back and forth in a very seductive way. From experience we knew that this would only entice the rodent rather than send it away. The hamster pressed its nose up against the girl’s pussy eliciting a squeak from the girl.

The hamster gave the pussy a final sniff and then mounted up on the taped down girl. The girl screamed as she felt the front claws place themselves on the woman back. However, the scream turned into a shriek as she felt the hamsters cock insert itself into her pussy. The hips of the hamster started to slam away. I always am amazed at how fast the hips of the little rodents move. It must have been awhile since the little guy got his load off, it was only a few moments of action and the hips of the furry rapist shook as it deposited its hamster baby making batter into the weeping girls’ womb.

The hamster pulled out of the girl without any thought to her comfort. Obviously, he wasn’t a cuddler. Jack turned to me and told me to keep the door unlocked and we would be right back. I agreed, but told him to hurry, I wanted to go home.

I walked back to Franny still suffering with a pen up her ass. I gave the writing utensil a little twist, eliciting another scream. I then looked down at her. “I know you’re wondering why this is happening to you and your family,” I said while pushing the pen in a little deeper “well there isn’t a reason, it was just you and yours at the time and place.” I reached into my pocket and pulled out another pen and inserted it into Franny’s pussy. She was crying again, begging me to stop and let her and her daughter go. I just walked back to my desk to finish up some work.

I did take a quick peek into the cage and saw that the hamster had mounted poor Candy a second time. This one lasted a little longer, but with the same result. A load of hamster cum in Candy’s belly, and a happy hamster.

A few moments later Jack walked in with what I expected him to have. In his hands was another cage, however in this one was two rats. I think it would be safe to guess that they were both male.

He smiled, “I think these girls need cocks a little bigger than just the hamsters, especially since tonight is a special night. The first night of the rest of their lives as minis”

I agreed, but basically told Jack to pack it up and get going. He agreed. He pulled the pens out of Franny’s ass and pussy and lifted her off the table. He didn’t even bother washing the woman off he just dropped her into the cage with the two rats. I figured she would be lucky to last till she got to Jack’s home till at least one of them would be breeding with her. Either way, both girls where in for a long night.

As Jack picked up the other cage, and stuff to be pawned, he looked to me, smiled and said, “Tell management I’m taking a sick day tomorrow.”

I confirmed I would pass the message on to his boss.

I finished the last of my work, cleaned off the part of my table that showed where Franny had been. I took the left over and dumped them in the trash shoot the sent them right to the incinerator. Then I left the mall to get home.

As I walked out the door there were two pretty teen girls where sitting on the steps in front of the mall. One of them asked me for some money. I asked them what they were doing, and why they were out so late. They both looked at me with suspicion. I told them not to worry I wouldn’t nark on them. I pulled out my wallet and gave them both twenty dollars. “Listen ladies, if you’re looking for some work to at least afford some food and maybe a place to crash swing by the store I work at, we are always looking for help with displays and such.” I gave them my card that had the name of the store in the mall.

They both thanked me and said they would be there. I smiled and said I looked forward to it. As I turned to walk to my car, I paused and turned back towards them. “Oh, and ladies one more question.” The looked at me, “do like hamsters?”

SciFiCrazy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SciFiCrazy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:45 am

'Thank you for posting your story extension on here Shrinker_s. I really enjoyed reading it again.

anaio10
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by anaio10 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:56 pm

Great story, you enjoy reading it.