Rescue in sight! [M(Teen)/f]

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Rescue in sight! [M(Teen)/f]

Post by ShrinkMaster » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:18 pm

Warning! This is a purely fictional story and has absolutely nothing to do with reality!
It includes nudity, physical abuse and forced sexual acts. Lucky giant minors take part in all these actions!
(English is not my native language, so prepare for typos and figure out what I might have meant. I hope you can still enjoy the story.) ;)

[The same Storybackground like most of my writings (in legal terms):
Since Minis have only about 1/11 of their former height and are as a result even smaller than cats, rabbits and suchlike, they have been classified as "Micro-Animals" (similar to e.g. mice) and therefore also hold the same rights, "NONE"!
And if you are lucky enough to find a free running mini and grab it, you can register it on you. Then you will automatically become its new owner!]

Rescue in sight!
by Shrinkmaster

At last! I've never been so happy to hear my husband's car in our driveway!
At that time my feet were barely touching the table in our kitchen. My upper body, however, lay like clamped in a vise, in the huge hand of my 12 year old son Joshua, while my butt burned like fire!
For over an hour I was already in the power of Joshua and his best friend Tommy (14 years old).

Shortly before they both came to our house from school, I shrank. When the two young giants entered our house, I was unsure if I should show myself to them in my new size. But I didn't have to think about it for a long time, because both of them immediately noticed my clothes lying on the floor, which I had lost while shrinking.

To my misfortune one of the two had probably spotted me from the corner of his eye and given the other a sign. And so I was suddenly surrounded by the two youths! Shortly afterwards I was already picked up by Joshua and put on our huge kitchen table.

Everything began relatively harmlessly. Considering the fact that neither of them bothered to offer me anything to cover my nakedness, the boys first only asked me questions. How it came to that, how it felt to shrink, how I would feel at that moment, things like that.

Little by little the two boys let me do some gymnastics and some tricks on the kitchen table. With a constant look at the clock I tried to stall time and involved my son and his friend again and again in conversations and hesitated it out each time they had thought of something new, which I should demonstrate or pick up things from the huge table that lay around there.

Tommy made more and more salacious comments about my little body and kept taking pictures of me with his mobile phone. At first Joshua didn't seem to jump at it but the more time went by, the more my son didn't seem to think of me as his mother either! Hopefully my husband would soon come home from work!

When I performed a few squats, I suddenly put my womb area on Tommy's finger, which he had pushed unnoticed from behind through my legs. Immediately I made a jump forward! Both boys had to laugh at my shocked reaction.
But then Tommy wanted me to try a gymnastic split. He put his huge finger in front of me on the table and told me to do the splits directly above it until I touched it down.

When I refused, Tommy told Joshua that as his mother I was his Mini and that he could order me to do it. My 12-year-old son actually let his older boyfriend spur him on! And so, after an unsuccessful attempt at persuasion on his part to me, I got the order to do so!

Of course I continued to refuse. So it happened that I ended up in the hands of my son under threat of punishment! Tommy rummaged in delight in the kitchen drawers and took out a small wooden spoon.

In fact, I first heard the smack before my brain signaled a stabbing pain on my butt. I screamed to Joshua to let go of me immediately, but Tommy let the cooking spoon bang on my miniaturized ass a second time already! The pain was even more violent than the first time and elicited a short loud scream from me!

It only took a few seconds for the third blow to hit me. I thought my skin would burst open, so violently it had caught me on the buttocks! Tears shot me in the eyes and ran down my cheeks. All I could do was whimper for mercy. Both boys grinned at each other and seemed to be satisfied with their work. Suddenly the 14 year old giant thought he had an good idea.

Still in Joshua's hand, I suddenly heard my husband's car drive into our driveway. The elation of the absolute relief to be rescued immediately gave way to the feeling how something squeezed between my maltreated ass cheeks! When I panicked and turned my head, I saw the long end of the wooden spoon between my ass cheeks.

The 14-year-old with the huge wooden spoon in his hand grinned at me and bumped the (for me almost tree trunk big) stem solid against my little asshole. My anus immediately stretched to all sides far apart. Just when I thought I would tear back there somewhere, the huge stem pierced my mini anus and penetrated deep into my asshole!

I screamed from my lungs and had the feeling to pass out from pain, but to my sorrow I remained conscious and heard both boys laugh loudly.

Hazy, I only took was how Joshua told his friend that he had just heard the car door from his father. Immediately I felt a violent jerk in my ass and all of a sudden, the huge stick was again completely out of my ass.

I was so glad that the two boys had finally come to their senses. But suddenly I was completely in the air. Joshua held me out to his best buddy and said he should take me and hide well at home, he would follow later! I didn't believe my ears!

In the next moment I was already in the hand of the 14 year old. I heard my husband unlock the front door and made myself ready to scream for him from all my lungs! But suddenly it went downhill blazing fast!

It went so quick that I first had to collect my senses when it suddenly got dark around me. But instead of ending up in some pocket, I quickly realized where I had really landed, in his underpants!
Immediately an extremely strong urine smell surrounded me! After his huge hand had released me, it became pitch-black over me too. Space was practically not available and so I realized immediately that what I was pressed with my little body was Tommy's erect penis!

I was so shocked and disgusted that I first forgot to scream for help. Already in the next moment I became even more cramped. Suddenly it went up and down again and again, which pressed me even harder against this fleshy giant monster. Then it swung to me that the 14-year-old must have set himself in motion with me.

I immediately screamed with all my might for my husband. But instead of stopping the movement, I used up the air, which was hardly available anyway, only faster and scraped with my open mouth again and again to what turned out to me very fast as Tommy's giant penis tip!

After some time I gave up all attempts to attract attention to my husband and concentrated on creating more space in my narrow prison with my hands and feet. Unfortunately I noticed very fast that my attempts went backfiring!

So by my efforts Tommy's fleshy giant mast became noticeably thicker and after some time a liquid substance ran down bit by bit from the giant cockhead and wetted again and again my face.

Shortly after I had stopped my efforts I felt suddenly a strong pressure from the outside against the trousers in which I was obviously. The huge penis became more and more slippery and slipped on my sweaty body up and down. Tommy was obviously to jerk off with me!

When it became more and more violent I panicked! But already a short moment later I felt the giant penis, at which I was pressed even more tense, until I was suddenly poured over with tons of warm, sticky giant sperm!

Surge by surge the disgusting cream pressed itself past my face and neck and ran down on my body. There was no room to breathe and so I was forced to choke down parts of the extremely thick cream to be able to breathe again at all.

Endless minutes passed until light finally shone upon me, that I could barely see through my burning, sticky eyes. As soon as I was rudely pulled out of my prison and could breathe fresh air again, I suddenly found myself under a cold gush of water.

The 14-year-old gave me a really rough body wash. Trembling and with goose bumps all over my body I was pulled out of the hard water jet. Suddenly a hurricane-like storm radiated me. The noise that arose was deafening. After the most water drops were blown away and the hurricane had settled, I could look around for the first time. Where the hell was I?! That couldn't be Tommy's home, this huge room just looked too sterile for that!

Without saying a word Joshua's friend left the huge room with me. And already a lettering jumped towards me: "Mini registration department"!

Immediately it dawned on me, Tommy was already 14! From exactly this age on, you were allowed to register a found and not yet registered Mini! I don't think that was in my son's best interest, because with that I would completely become Tommy's property!

When I arrived at the counter, I tried to get help directly with the lady who was on duty there. But even the mention of the kidnapping from my own home and from my husband fell on deaf ears with the lady. Without even noticing me, she typed the information Tommy gave her into her computer and printed a deed of ownership with my name and Tommy's on it!

We weren't quite out of the mini-registration yet when the 14-year-old pulled the waistband of his jeans forward again. I begged my new master not to put me back in again, but my whining ended abruptly when I came back into contact with the slimy monster and it got dark!

[Since in most cases I only write down my first impressions, don't be afraid and feel free to add chapters to ALL my stories if you want to.
Everything I publish is for the public and can be changed as you like and published again everywhere as long as the content is allowed there, no matter if it is my original or the edited one.]
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

frollo
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Rescue in sight! [M(Teen)/f]

Post by frollo » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:16 pm

What a great setup and idea , and also beautifully written ! Thank you for posting

SciFiCrazy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Rescue in sight! [M(Teen)/f]

Post by SciFiCrazy » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:38 am

Another great Shrinkmater story. Thanks for sharing it.