The cancelled summer camp

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:48 pm

Warning! This is a purely fictional story and has absolutely nothing to do with reality!
It includes nudity, physical abuse, forced sexual acts and incest. Minors take part in all these actions!!!
In this fiction Minis are even smaller than cats, rabbits and suchlike, so they have been classified as "Micro-Animals" (similar to e.g. mice) and also hold the same rights, "NONE!" and that is why age does not matter!
(English is not my native language, so prepare for typos and figure out what I might have meant. I hope you can still enjoy the story.) ;)

by Shrinkmaster

The story includes the following characters:
Big brother (Nick 15) and little brother (Tim "still 13")
Father (Ben 42), mother (Anne 41), big sister (Jasmin 17) and little sister (Laura, almost 13)

Nick and Tim were supposed to go to the summer camp for two weeks during the holidays, but already on the third day the whole place was flooded. So the two brothers unavoidably had to go home again.
In the meantime, the rest of the family had their own holiday plans. They borrowed a shrinking machine for these two weeks and reduced their size at home. Even though it was at their home,
it was to be a kind of adventure holiday in an "strange land". But everyone thought it would be the best not to tell the two hormone-controlled boys, who always caused trouble, about it!

When 15-year-old Nick and his 13-year-old brother Tim arrived at home, they wanted to surprise the rest of the family, took off their shoes and socks and crept quietly into the house.
It was a beautiful summer day and so everyone was sunbathing on the HUGE terrace. Only Jasmine was inside and wanted to get something to eat. To do so, she had to walk through the entire house, a somewhat longer march for a person her size!

Nick and Tim were amazed when suddenly the shrunken Jasmin stood before their feet. She had her pink bikini on and looked almost like a Barbie doll despite her long light brown hair.
When she also saw her two younger brothers, the little one froze in horror, as she hadn't met any normal-sized people yet!

"WOW! That's sooo cool!" It shot out of 13-year-old Tim as he instinctively grabbed at his shrunken sister. Jasmin panicked from the approaching giant hand and ran screaming away. But Tim caught little Barbie without any problems and lifted her up to himself and his big brother.

Nick laughed at the sight of his desperately struggling "big" sister.
"Oooh Goosh! Everyone but them!" Jasmin thought.

"Haha, look, Nick. I'm King Kong!" Joked the 13-year-old. When the brothers saw their wildly wriggling sister in this giant hand, they immediately remembered the scene where King Kong stripped off his wife's top! Both just looked at Jasmin's D-cup sized bikini top.

But then Nick grasped a clear thought and restrained Tim.
"Tim, put the little one on the kitchen table, I have to talk to our Barbie here first!"
Tim looked at him questioningly, but then did what his big brother asked.

Nick bent over to Jasmin. He felt an incredible sense of power at the sight of his intimidated sister. So he came even closer to her with his gigantic face.
"Okay, little Jasmin, why don't you tell us where the others are? Did they shrink too?"
"Uhum", she affirmed timidly.
"Well, you know where the little ones are, don't you?" Nick tapped with his index finger just above her left nipple and grinned.
Jasmin winced: "Ou-outside o-on the terrace.."

"And the machine you used to make yourselves smaller?.. WHERE IS IT?!!"

Jasmin opened her eyes in horror: >>Why on earth does Nick want to know?! Once he has the machine in his huge fingers, he really has full control over everything. What will Nick do with everyone, will he still obey their parents at all?!?<< It crossed Jasmin's mind.

"SMACK!" A stabbing pain pulled her out of her thoughts as Nick had his left forefinger flicked onto her right ass cheek.

"WHAT IS IT!? I'm waiting for an answer, little one!" He put his index finger on her ass again.

"AAaiiii! I-in the living room! The fucking machine is standing in the living room Nick!" She rubbed her red glowing ass cheek in pain.
"Don't you fuck with me, Barbie!" While he flicked his right forefinger down and pulled Jasmin's left bikini top. Both boys instantly peered on her exposed tit with a broad grin.

"Huhh!" Jasmin immediately retreated and put her bare left breast back into the bikini. "N-NICK! What are you doing?!!"

Suddenly Nick got up without reacting to his little sister.
"Watch our Barbie here for a moment, I'll get us some more to play with!" Then he made himself smiling on his way out.

>>What will become of us now? Whether Mom and Dad will really get a handle on them?<< Jasmin looked after the giant Nick. But then her eyes were blocked by Tim, who sat down at the table in front of her and grinned at her ominously.

"Sooo lil' one, where were we again? Oh yes right.." Tim grabbed his sister again blazing fast and pinched her arms in his grip. "..with King Kong and his bride! Only this time there's no one around to save the bride!" Tim laughed.
Then he grabbed Jasmin's bikini top and ripped it off her little body. Two wonderful, magnificent tits presented themselves to the 13-year-old, jumping up and down.
But the shocked Jasmin had no time to react, because the gigantic Tim had already grabbed her panties between his huge fingers and pulled them back through her toned thighs!

Meanwhile Nick slowly and quietly approached the terrace as he looked into the living room and saw 12-year-old Laura walking over the bottom bar of the patio door and also coming into the house. Nick didn't think long about it and lay in the hallway behind the living room door in wait!
As Laura walked through the huge door frame, Nick looked at her little graceful figure in her swimsuit, which also did not hide much more than a bikini.

"HELLO, LITTLE SIS!" It shot out from behind the door frame.
Completely shocked, Laura made a huge leap into the air. He wanted to grab her right on it, but at the sight Nick couldn't help laughing. And as soon as Laura's feet came into contact with the ground again, the 12-year-old unexpectedly escaped his grip and ran away in panic. Her brother could only hold on to her swimsuit, but the thin fabric immediately tore. The rags slipped rubbing through her legs, causing her to stumble.
Amused, Nick looked at his sister's cute little ass as he effortlessly caught her with his huge left hand.

He actually wanted to take Laura straight to his brother in the kitchen, but the sight of her small pointed breasts ending in big puffy nipples mesmerised him briefly. The kicking of her thin legs let his view wander of her fleshy labia covered with light fluff.
While Nick was still walking towards the kitchen, he couldn't hold back. He stuck his wet tongue between his little sister's legs, licked once from bottom to top over her face and smothered her helpless babbling!
"N-no, not..mmmhpff..."

Back in the kitchen it was not too much of a surprise for him that Jasmin didn't wear a bikini anymore and was explored extensively by her "little" brother.
When he came to the table Tim left her. Nick laughed briefly at them and placed the naked, trembling Laura next to her sister, as he could see, also "moistened".
Both minis collapsed whimpering on the huge table.

"Don't push it too hard! I have to go get Mom and Dad, then the fun can really start, right?!!"
"Mmh", Tim nodded in agreement with his older brother, but immediately grabbed both screaming sisters by their feet and pulled them over the table to him.

Grinning, Nick made his way back to the terrace. As Jasmin had told him, he actually saw the shrinking machine with which everyone had shrunk in the living room. She was only about a foot tall. So Nick picked her up from the floor and pushed her to the top of the big living room cupboard with his toes. Then he sneaked on to the terrace.

Once there, he slowly squinted out to check the situation. He immediately noticed that a close-meshed net was placed over the terrace. Probably to keep animals that could become dangerous to the minis away. "Not a bad idea," the 15-year-old thought and looked around further.

His father lay on the other end of the large terrace on a reduced couch, beside him a reduced box of beer with several empty bottles. He seemed to sleep it off because the snoring of the little man could be heard right up to the patio door!

His mother, on the other hand, was right next to the entrance. She lay asleep on a small air mattress and let herself drift around in a large bowl filled with water. When he saw her, he was almost speechless.
Her feet dangled in the water, spreading her legs a little. Her wet bikini panties showed the contours of her labia perfectly.
The bikini top, on the other hand, had some problems holding her E-Cup big tits. They hung slightly to the sides and stressed the overfilled thin fabric to such an extent that the bead-shaped undersides already came out slightly. Here, too, Nick could see his mother's wrinkled nipples through the wet fabric, which poked their way through.

His two sisters were beautiful and good, but to be able to own this horny mature woman topped everything!
He carefully lifted the bowl with his mother inside. The water moved a little, but so little that even Anne, who was dozing slightly, did not notice. He carefully placed the temporary pool on the living room table, then sneaked to the balcony door and quietly closed it.

When Nick returned, he gently stroked his fingertips over Anne's covered nipples.
But instead of opening her eyes, the little woman just stretched out a little and let her nipples continue to be stroked with a smile.
Only when Nick let a fingertip slide over her belly, to her pubic mound and massaged her, Anne seemed to notice that something was wrong here "size-technically" and opened her eyes.

As Anne looked into her son's huge face, she shrugged in dismay and cried out.
"N-NICK?! OH MY GOD NO..mmmhpf"

But Nick, from his point of view, gently pressed a huge finger on her mouth and tried to calm his little mother.

"Shh, it's all right." Then he pulled his finger back.
"Yeah, it's Nick! Surprise," he grinned.

"B-but how... why...?!?", Anne babbled.

"Oh, the summer camp was cut short because of flooding, and now we're here again."

"T-Tim too? Where is he?!?" Her eyes wandered through the room when Anne realized that she was in the living room.

"Oh Tim, he's in the kitchen still taking care of one or two little things!"
Nick enclosed his mother with his left hand and lifted her up to himself, lying slightly inside.
Actually, he had expected more resistance, but Anne let it happen, albeit a little nervously.

Nick looked at his mother again from top to bottom. Two drops of water collected on the undersides of her small slightly curved soles. A short touch of Nick's fingertip on her little toes was enough to release the surface tension and let the water pearls drip to the ground.
His mother's small soft feet touched Nick's fingertip, her tender mini-toes seemed to playfully grab hold of his thick but sensitive finger skin.

"When I think that Tim and I would have been camping for another week and a half and missed this..!" Nick grazed smilingly with his holding hand through Annes bikini covered left tit! Anne grimaced nervously her face.
"How long are dad and you on vacation, almost four weeks?! And the summer holidays are even over 6 weeks long!"
"This will be fun I don't want to miss a minute of!!" Then Nick pulled Anne's bikini top slowly up.

After half of the very surprisingly large areolas, the two thick brown nipples flicked out one after the other. Another short jerk and the massive round breasts of his mini-mother jumped out of the too small bikini cups.

"B-But NICK!" Anne shrugged slightly. Now much more nervous, his mother stopped her reflex movement just below her exposed breasts. Their crossed arms acted more as support than protection.
"A-And when I'm little now, a-and you literally hold me in your hand, I'm still your mother!"

But to her regret, the 15-year-old did not even respond to this discussion. Instead, he simply pushed his right index finger under her butt and hooked it into her bikini panties.
"The next weeks can be very long and exhausting for you, my little one OR you are beautifully servile to your master as it should be for a mini, and I must renounce harder measures", then he pulled on her panties and slowly exposed Anne's short shaved pubic mound.

The first thing he saw was a monstrous clitoris covered in a hat-like fold of skin. Nick was astonished when two huge, longstanding dark labia revealed themselves underneath.
As expected, there was no great resistance from his mother after his speech.

Right after the bikini briefs had passed Anne's little feet, Nick pushed his mother's legs apart and dangled them down to the sides of his hand. Anne's most private spot was now defenselessly at the mercy of her huge son. Only her face, looking aside, insecure and ashamed, reflected her state of health.
Anne loved the submissive role in sex and power games, but this was her son after all!

Full of curiosity and ecstasy, Nick pressed his huge fingertip onto Anne's thick clit, pushed it upwards and let it flit back again.
"Huhh!!" Anne was struck by flash! Like a reflex her legs cramped around Nick's huge hand while at the same time her pelvis and belly arched upwards.
Spurred on by the reaction of his shrunken mother, Nick pulled her big love button up again.

"WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" Horrified Anne laid her little hands on the tip of her son's finger, but did not dare to push it away. Nick didn't care much about his mother's reaction: "WOW! what a horny little cunt!“ He thought. Because by pulling up her thick clitoris, Anne's long dark labia gaped open like a butterfly and gave Nick the most wonderful sight of his life.

"N-Nick! P-please stop..." the little, literally in his hand lying mature sex-bomb, begged her gigantic son.

But while Nick kept rubbing Annes exposed pussy with his fingertip, the 15-year-old returned to the kitchen. Meanwhile, his defenseless mother clung to his huge fingers with her little arms and clasped her doll-like legs together under his monstrous wrist, so that his gigantic index finger could even penetrate a bit into the miniaturized gap!

Just passing the kitchen door, they both heard the screaming little Laura. Nick and his mother (in distress) were both amazed when they saw Tim put his oversized nose between the slender thighs of his (still) 12-year-old sister, wriggling with all her strength, and inhaled it vigorously!

Laura hung [/i]upside down(!)[/i] in Tim's hand and only her little, kicking legs and mini-ass looked out from above!
The 13-year-old looked like he was in a trance as he absorbed the very youthful vaginal scent while licking his oversized tongue greedily over this little girl tits and his 12-year-old sister's mini face.
Again and again Laura tried to free her little head with tortured, moaning sounds from the intrusive tip of the giant tongue, which every time sucked her whole face extremely wet and tried to squeeze into her little mouth.

But that was not all!
Only at second glance and through other tormented and dull-sounding moaning sounds did his 15-year-old brother and his mother, who was in his hand and "filled“ with an index finger, register what was happening further down on the kitchen table!

Because there Tim had clutched with his other hand the small arms of his 17-year-old, busty sister firmly to his young cock and pulled them forward and back again and again with a wank movement!
Each time, his swollen pink cockhead squeezed between Jasmin's arms and breasts and pushed itself over her small, already totally battered face!

Tim really didn't seem to care about anything. For the hormone-controlled 13-year-old, his two shrunken sisters were just two "fun dolls" or simply „living sex toys" that could be used as desired!

Nick was about to say something to his younger brother, when he shot his "load" with several fast, hard squirts right in the face of his 17-year-old sister!
There were at least 5 to 6 watery-white outpourings which Jasmin all met painfully, since Tim did not let her go during that time. And even after that, he pulled his shrunken sister closer again, until his slimy cock-hole lay on her face and pressed out his remaining sperm with relish!

Jasmin tried desperately to get rid of this young giant cock, but without success! The watery giant sperm ran mercilessly out of the gigantic cock-opening of her "little" brother, over her entire face.

>> Ohh, man! He really didn't waste time!<< Nick thought and watched his older sister collapse on the kitchen table completely smeared with sperm after she was let go.

But Nick's younger brother wasn't finished yet! After he let go of Jasmin, he took Laura, still hanging upside down, and washed off with his 12-year-old sister his squirted cock-head as if she were nothing more than a jizz cloth!

[Since in most cases I only write down my first impressions, don't be afraid and feel free to add chapters to ALL my stories if you want to.
Everything I publish is for the public and can be changed as you like and published again everywhere, no matter if it is my original or the edited one.]
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: The cancelled summer camp

Post by shrinker_s » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:04 pm

YES!!!!!!!
This was the story that got me started posting my own stories.

I have a bunch of add-ons. I'm a little swamped with work and I need to break it into smaller parts to meet the character limit but keep posted.

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:36 pm

Yes I am sorry about that! I have been very busy lately.
I have already received several requests for my old stories, including yours, of course. :D
I have now also posted "Moms Vacation". ;)
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinker_s » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:50 pm

Here is a series of additional chapters I created to go along with this story.
I apologize of miss spellings and stuff.....
Huge thanks to ShrinkMaster for the real work.

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Chapter 2 = Part 1

Post by shrinker_s » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:51 pm

Part 1:

Nick gave the index finger up inside Anne's pussy a little twist as he walked in, eliciting a shout of pain.

The noise pulled Tim out of his "post-cum" mode, and he turned his head towards the source. Seeing what was in Nick's hand he smiled and said "Hi Mom"

Nick popped Anne off his finger and placed her naked body on the table next to Jasmin, Tim did the same thing with Laura. The girls quickly huddled into each other’s arms.

"Oh, look at the momma bitch comforting her pups" Sneered Nick.

Anne lifted her eyes to Nick and stood. "Listen Nick, it’s bad enough what just happened between you and me, but bringing Tim into your twisted world, forcing him to do what he did to his own sisters.... well that's just sick. Get us, and your father back to normal size and we'll see you get the help you need"

Nick leaned in putting his face closer to Anne, and the two girls. "Listen you bitch, you sent me and Tim away, so you could have some mini time alone, the four of you, well plans change, and we'll be having mini time with you as well. Or course we'll be full size, and you'll still be mini." As Nick finished the sentence he poked Anne in the center of the chest causing her to fall back.

"Now be a good bitch," Nick continued "and use that sharp tong of yours to clean your daughters"

Anne looked at the cum soaked Jasmin and Laura then back up to Nick, she started to shake her head.

Nick's voice became loud, and angry. "I said start eating that cum....NOW!!!!" emphasizing the last word by slamming his fist down on the table next to the three girls hard enough the lift them off the table a little more than an each.

Nick leaned back, crossed his arms across his chest and glared at the three, terrified, nude minis.
"Well...we're waiting.". Following his big brother's lead, Tim crossed his arms as well.

Tears welled up in Anne’s' eyes as she crawled over towards her traumatized daughters. She lifted Jasmin’s left arm and began to lick her youngest sons seed from her eldest daughters’ flesh. It had already begun to cool, and thicken, making it hard to swallow, but the glare from her giant sons kept her on task.

"It's like watching a cat clean her kittens." said Tim after only a few moments of watching.

Nick laughed at the observation of his little brother, Nick then remembered a last task to perform. He ruffled the hair on his bothers head." keep a watch on these kittens for me, I've got to go take care of dad". Anne paused at the mention of Nick's father, her husband, but a look from Nick put her head down to suck up another mouthful of cum.

"O.k. Nick, I'll keep an eye on them." responded Tim. As Nick turned around, he saw the teenager sitting back in his chair to enjoy the view better.

Nick went to the living room and took the bowl of water that had held his mother. He walked quietly out to the terrace finding his sleeping dad where he left him.

Nick thought of dumping the water onto the sleeping man but didn't want to risk washing him away. So, Nick dumped the water into the nearby potted plant. With as much stealth he had he moved the mesh protection fully aside, turned the bowl upside down, and lowered the bowls’ opening down around his mini father. Picking up a heavy stone he placed the rock on the bottom, now top, of the bowl. The bowl was now safely anchored down to prevent his dads escape, and more importantly keeping anything trying to get in at the tiny morsel at bay.

Nick knocked on the glass of the bowl vigorously enough to wake his dad from his stupor. He staggered a little, and still a little fuzzy looked up to see the face of his son. As if by instinct he got up and moved forward running into the glass of the bowl. He fell back from the impact, standing up he began to move his arms, and from the movement of his mouth was yelling at his son's face.

Nick looked in on his father moving around and did his best impression of talking over a phone putting in pauses for his own comedic affect. "Hey dad...yeah the camp sent us home early...flooded out...said they will give us a refund....what's that, I can't hear you through the glass...oh, Tim is o.k. he came back with me...I know dad, I'm disappointed that we weren’t able to stay for the two weeks...I know you four wanted a break from us two wild boys...yeah I saw mom gave her a hug...a special one...Oh, Jasmin and Laura...Tim was real happy to see them ..look dad I think you need to save your energy and not waste your time trying to lift the edge of this bowl up...I think there might be some air coming in...No, I’m not sure...but I wouldn't risk moving around too much...Dad, Dad, Dad calm down...look the sun is shining right down on you, save that beer so you have something to drink later on...you’ll want to stay cool...look dad, I’m getting hot so I’m going to go back inside...what, am I leaving you here...yes dad I am...why, because Tim and I don’t really need you around...The girls? Your wife and daughters? Don’t you worry about them dad...Tim and I will take care of them...What do I mean by that? well actually the two of us will be sexually assaulting them for the next two weeks or so...look dad I got to really get going” Nick gave a tap on the glass cage, “Can’t say I love ya.”

And with that statement, Nick stood up and walked away from the mini man, still pounding on the wall of his glass prison, the tiny that Nick no longer thought of as his dad.

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Capter 2 - Part 2

Post by shrinker_s » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:52 pm

Part 2:

Nick returned to the kitchen knowing that even in this short time his little brother had probably done some sort of mischief to the girls. When Nick walked in he saw that he was right. The three girls were still on the table, Anne was still licking away at the cum, and was almost done from what he could see. But what made him laugh was that the two sisters had headphone jacks inserted into the asses. The girls were obviously in discomfort, especially since the entire metal portion of the jack was out of site, buried deep into the girls’ guts.

"What's that about Tim" asked Nick.

"Oh, I thought kittens should have tails, so I gave them some. Only problem is that we only had two sets yours and mine in the backpacks." Tim reached and with his thumb and finger, gave the jack sticking out of Jasmin's ass a little wiggle. Jasmin groaned in response to the movement of the devise currently dilating her sphincter. "See." said Tim looking at his big brother, "when I help them wag their tails, they meow."

Nick chuckled like the proud older brother he was.

As they watched the action in front of them "what did you do with dad?" asked Tim.
"Oh, don't worry, let’s just say he's under glass for right now." replied Nick.

Tim shrugged and refocused on the show. "Jasmin's pussy still looks dirty mom, give it another go" he spoke conversationally down to the minis. With very little hesitation Anne complied and buried her tong into her daughter’s pussy.

"Look Tim." Nick reached down and wrapped one his hands around the body of Laura lifting her up from the table. The girl squeaked with surprise to the sudden movement. "I'm going to borrow one of these kittens for a little bit, will you be alright watching the other two.

"Sure Nick, I'll keep a good eye on them." He smiled looking down at the minis, they had stopped when Nick had picked up Laura. “I didn’t say stop, did I?” Anne quickly dove into Jasmin’s muff.

With a jerk, Nick pulled on the headphone wire causing the plug deeply inserted in Lara’s ass to quickly come out. Laura screamed at the pain of the removal of the intruder form her ass.

Nick extended his hand with the headphone towards Tim "Here's your tail back"

"Cool." Tim took the headphones from his brother. He turned towards Anne and Jasmin, and quickly reached with his hand encasing Anne within his 13-year old fingers. While lifting Anne away from her currently servicing of her daughter he said, "Look mom, you’re going to get a tail just like Jasmin’s “He tuned his mini mom upside down and with a lack of care, or conscience, he shoved the headphone jack into Anne's ass to the same depth it had been in the 12-year old’s.

A scream came from Anne’s mouth as she felt as if her intestines were being forcibly straighten out by the intrusive piece of metal. The motherly side of her did a ring-out a thought of how much worse it must have been for her little girl.

Nick had watched part of the anal rape as he was turning around. He expected that he would see a seen very similar to what he saw played out several times in the days that follow.

What Nick really didn’t care about were the tears, groans, and cries from the miniaturized girl in his hand, he barely felt the tiny twelve-year old’s fists pounding on is fingers. He had plans, and nothing was going to stop him.

He looked at the girl in his hand, a mini that was at one time his kid sister. "Hey slut," he said to her as he walked through the house towards his room. "how’s that asshole feeling?" Nick gave a flick to Laura's naked ass cheek like the one he had given Jasmin's less than half an hour ago.

"Well I know all you cunts take it up the ass. Saving that precious "cunt cap" for "Mr. Right"...I bet your sister has taken so much cock up her poop shoot her farts sound like yawns...she probably didn't even notice the tail Tim gave her. In fact, I bet she liked it."

Nick looked at the girl in his hands and turned on a voice that one would use to a puppy dog. "but I bet you felt it, didn’t you...poor little Laura, that big bad plug up your ass, but I bet you took it like a big girl...yes you did...you little slut." The last three words were not spoken in the puppy dog voice.

Nick walked into the bathroom adjoining his and Tim’s bedrooms. "well I'm not really and ass man, and I'm not really into virgins either. I like a woman with a little experience” Nick turned on the faucet at the sink and opened up the cabinet overhead. "so, here's the plan." Nick looked at Laura's face, watching her eyes getting bigger with fear as he spoke, "I'm going to wash Tim's cum, and moms spit of your body, then I'm going to break that hymen of yours with a q-tip. I know that losing your virginity by getting raped by a q-tip sounds awful, but considering you had a headphone jack up your ass not five minutes ago, it’s a step up."

Nick looked upon the naked, defeated, mini in his hand. He held up a jar of Vaseline for her to see, "Well..." sending the cover of the jar flying with a flick of his thumb, "let’s get this party started."

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

The cancelled summer camp Chapter 3

Post by shrinker_s » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:52 am

Big brother (Nick 15) and little brother (Tim "still 13")
Father (Ben 42), mother (Anne 41), big sister (Jasmin 17) and little sister (Laura, almost 13)

Nick looked down at Laura, the mini that was once his sister.

Laura’s eyes bulged as she saw the Vaseline slathered q-tip in front of her eyes.

"Don't worry sis.” he lied, “It’s your first time, I’ll be gentle"

With a grin and no solace for Laura’s small frame he shoved the head of the q-tip deep into her pussy. The girls face seemed to explode in a scream of pain as her hymen was ripped apart. It only became worse as the boy used his thumb and forefinger to twist the q-tip back and forth, along with pulling it back and forth in a sick emulation of fucking.

"oh, don't be such a baby you little slut, you know you love it, say you love it bitch.” The girls face was twisted in pain, her eyes were squeezed shut and fingers clinched. She shook her head in response to his request. He twisted and thrust the q-tip in a little further. "go ahead say it. ‘I’m a slut that loves it’"

"I'm a slut that loves it" she hissed out between her teeth.

He leaned in closer “Say you’re a good little slut, that loves getting q-tip fucked.”

She still had her eyes closed and spoke “I’m a good little slut, the loves getting q-tip fucked.”

"And good little sluts get a little DP when they are good" He grabbed another q-tip, dipped its head in Vaseline and pressed the head against the girl’s asshole.

Feeling the pressure Laura’s eyes opened, and she started to scream.

“Oh, don’t act like it hurts you little whore, you had the headphone jack up there just less than ten minutes ago, your brown hole should be nice and loose.

The volume of Laura’s scream increased as the pressure against already brutalized sphincter increased, then her whole body flinched as the cotton intruder passed through that obstacle and the entire tip entered into her guts.

Nick held the end of both q-tips between his fore and middle finger, and moved them back and forth, while at the same time rubbing Laura’s budding tits. He smiled, “to be honest, I don’t think this counted as you losing your virginity, I think the rules says it need to be a real cock so q-tips don’t count, Oh, well.” He pulled both of the cotton dicks out of the small girls’ frame with another yelp from her.

Nick looked at them both, the one from Laura’s pussy was a deep red from the blood of her broken hymen. There was brown on the other from its journey into her bowels.

Nick held the two up to Laura’s face and said. “looks to be that there is a need for you get a good cleaning in both your pluming’s.” He put down the q-tips and looked in the medicine cabinet. There was a saline solution bottle from when one of his friends had spent the night. Nick shook the bottle and found that there was still fluid in it. Of course, the water from the faucet in the sink would work just as well. Without a further word he picked the mini up and held her upside down. He placed the end of the nozzle of the Saline bottle. It wasn’t meant to be inserted into any orifice especially not the pussy of the twelve-year-old mini, but Nick didn’t care. He pushed the nozzle in and squeezed the bottle, he felt a little resistance, but most of the liquid went deep into the small girls still developing womb. Her stomach became distended with the fluid then Nick turned her upside right, squeezed her stomach and pink fluid came out into the sink. They repeated the steps several times, having to switch the regular tap water, till the water that came out was clear.

Then Nick began the same step with the mini girls’ ass. The number of times was more than Laurens pussy, more because Nick enjoyed watching the girls face each time the nozzle entered into her.

When complete with both holes Nick stood back and looked down upon his little sister. She was defeated and exhausted. The trauma of the multiple cleansings had rendered her completely immobile. She laid on her back, crying and shaking her head back and forth. Nick noticed how her legs were spread showing the pink of her now taken maidenhood. The scene sent a surge of power through his body that centered on his cock.

His cock began to enlarge, and Nick knew just what to do. He unzipped his pants and non to gently placed his cock on top of the mini. He no longer thought of her as his sister, but just a small representation of a young female that he planned to use for his enjoyment.

He stroked his cock up and down on top of the girl. His cockhead traveled from her crotch to the top of her face. He made sure that it jabbed up against her pussy, and then move on to impact the bottom of her chin. The precum showed up quickly lubricating the scene, minimizing the friction between the mini almost teen and Nick cock. He gradually increased his pace, and pressure till his ball shook and a large amount of cum sprung forth slathering the little girl’s body.

Laura chocked, and gaged as some of the cum had gone up her nose and into her mouth.

Nick just looked on and laughed “Why making a big fuss, you already had a belly full of Tim’s cum, I think you would be able to handle a bit more. Especially a growing girl like yourself.” He pulled a towel off of the hanger and wiped his cock free of cum. He roughly grabbed Laura and rinsed her off under the faucet again, to wash her free of cum. He looked at the clock on the nightstand and was amazed that he had been in the bathroom nearly twenty minutes.

“Wow does time fly.” He looked down at the min Laura, “I think we need to see what trouble your brother has gotten himself into.”

He picked up the mini girl in his hand and began to walk to the kitchen. As he entered, he saw that the room was empty, the headphone jacks laid on the table, but no Tim or the girls.

“Hey squirt where’d you go?” Nik half yelled.

Immediately a reply came. “I’m here in the living room.”

Nick walked into the room and saw an interesting site. It looked as though Tim had left the kitchen and found their father under the glass container. He seemed to have brought them both into the living room and had them placed in the center of the room. Tim had his pants off and held their mother in his hand. He had her up against, and underneath, his cock. He was moving his hand slowly stoking his meat looking at the action under the glass.

Nick took walked up with a smile at what he saw. On all fours was his sister Jasmin. Behind her on his knees was their father pumping away at his daughter as if we were trying to press his cock up through her forehead. Jasmin’s large breasts swayed back and forth from the action. Nick noticed how with each thrust from her father the flesh of her ass jiggled with the impact. Tears were coming down Jasmin’s face as the man who gave her life seemed to be trying his best to insert new life into her.

Nick sat down next to his little brother staring at the action happening in front of them. Nick didn’t even act like he saw what was going on between his little brothers’ legs, and Tim didn’t seem to mind that he was seeing what was happening.

“What’s gong on here buddy?” asked Nick.

“Well I let mom here,” he indicated the mini woman being stroked up against his dick, “and Jasmin there to take out their tales, but I told them to slick up the jacks with some of the cum that was still on the table and stick the headphones into their pussys. Mom didn’t want to because she didn’t want her or Jasmin to get pregnant. I learned about that in school this year and they showed us with models, but Johnathan from class brought in a magazine that had a bunch of pictures of a man and woman having sex. The writing under one of the pictures called this doggy style, I like doggies, so I brought dad in from outside and them show me it in real life.”

“Why is Jasmin in there and not Mom?” asked Nick.

Tim shrugged, “in the picture the girl looked more Jasmin’s age, so I figured that was who should do doggie, was I wrong?”

Nick laughed a little, “it could have been either of them buddy.”

Tim smiled back “That was what Mom kept saying, but I didn’t want to be wrong”

Nick just smiled a little. “even if you were wrong, we can always fix our mistakes.”

Tim was way more relaxed now that he got his big brothers’ approval. He sat back and continued to stroke his mother against his cock. “you would have laughed” he said “Dad couldn’t get hard like you and me, but I remembered how good it felt rubbing my dick against Jasmin’s face, so I had him do that. I told him if he didn’t get hard I would put him down the garbage disposal. Jasmin even let him stick it in her mouth. When he told me, he was hard enough Jasmin turned around and he stuck it in.”

Nick nodded and noticed that his dad was thrusting away but wasn’t really looking anyplace. “probably trying to not cum inside Jasmin” he thought to himself. He then had a thought and looked down at Laura who had been switching her gaze from her mother being used as a cock rag to her sister being force fucked by her dad.

Nick gave the girl a little squeeze with his hand. She yelped and looked up at her older brother. “Hey little sis, remember when I said that q-tips don’t count, well I bet you dads cock does.”

Nick sat up and leaned over to the glass bowl. When Nick’s dad, and Jasmin, saw Nick approaching they stopped and watched as Nick lifted the edge with one hand and with the other tossed Laura under the glass, and with a single motion grabbed Jasmin pulling her off of her dad’s dick.

Jasmin struggled in the classic mini woman trapped in a giant’s hand does, but it didn’t matter. Laura, seeing her dad, ran up to her father, he dripped to his knees and wrapped in his arms.

Tim and leaned up towards the edge of the bowl to see what was happening. Nick knocked on the glass bowl. “That is really sweet and all” he said with a smile, “but I think, dad, that you got to get back to showing your son Tim here how doggie style works.”

Nick and Tim’s dad stood up and shook his head in refusal to be part of a rape of another daughter, especially his youngest. Yet as he had stood in defiance of his tow sons, his still rigid cock was at Laura’s face, and more specifically her mouth level. Laura placed her hands on her fathers’ cock and wrapped her mouth around it.

The look on her father’s face was one of disgust and surprise. She said something up to he father, but with her dads’ cockmeat in her mouth neither Nick or Tim was able to make out what was said. While they didn’t understand what Laura had said, her mouth must have been magic because their dads cock got rock hard right away.

He gently turned his youngest daughter around and knelt behind her. As he entered her, there was barely a perceptible change in the face of the twelve-year-old getting dog banged by her dad. After the first few thrusts, he started to establish a steady pace. Nick noticed a lot less jiggling with each thrust, due to the just budding development of Laura’s body.

Nick tapped on the glass. “He Laura, this does count, so it looks like you’re a cum sucking slut after all.” He then lifted his gaze to his father, “o.k. dad, pick up the pace, you’ve got only a couple of minutes to cum, or so help me god I’ll be the one that puts down the disposal.”

The thrusts began to thrust in earnest. Within a few minutes their dad began to breath heavier, and the thrusts began to get more physical, more rapid and deeper. Suddenly the man’s body stiffened and spasmed, Laura cried out in shame and disgust as she felt inside what the boys saw outside, their father was cumming inside his daughter, their little sister. Laura’s virginity had been taken by her dad.

“God that was hot” said Nick, who had been stroking his meat with Jasmin’s body. He looked over at Tim and wasn’t surprised to see that he had cum again, and their mom was coated from head to toe with another batch of cum. Under the glass their dad had pulled out and sat back catching his breath, Laura stayed in the ass up position, her face buried in the rug of the living room floor. Finally, her dad reached out and touched her to offer comfort, she just screamed in revulsion to the man’s touch and scampered away to the edge of the glass and curled into a ball and cried tears she thought she had run out of.

Just then the phone in the house rang. The boys looked at each other and let the machine pick up. There was a clear woman’s voice on the other end. “Hello Anne, this is Mary. Just wanted you to know that me and the girls are on our way. Can’t wait to try this mini shrinking thing you were talking about. We are about fifteen minutes out. See you in a few.”

As the message hung up Nick and Tim knew immediately who the Mary and the girls were. Mary was one of their moms divorced friends, she had two daughters Donna and Debra, fifteen and fourteen, respectively.

“So, your friends are coming over to try the shrink thing” Nick said out loud. “o.k. Tim, we got to box these minis up and put them away someplace, so they won’t be in the way. Then we got to move fast, we only got fifteen minutes till we get to add three more dollies to our collection.”

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

The cancelled summer camp Chpt 4

Post by shrinker_s » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:54 am

The two boys quickly picked up the four minis.

Nick gave a quick thought to where to put them, then an idea came to him. "Follow me Tim."

He walked into the kitchen and pulled out a large pot usually used to cook spaghetti. They placed the minis into the pot and Nick placed the lid on top. He placed the pot inside of the oven and closed the door. "remind me to make sure they are out, if we decide to prewarm the oven for pizza" he winked at his youngest brother.

Nick wrote a quick not on a post-it and put it to the outside of the door where the girls would be able to see it. The note was simple 'Mary, We are out on the patio, drop your stuff in the kitchen and come into living room and we'll get you set up, or down' followed by a smiley face.

The boys waited by the front window and saw the car with the three girls drive up. As the girls exited the car, the boys liked what they saw. Mary was the perfect example of a hot MILF. She had long red hair, and even though she had on a long sundress, it was obvious that she had large breasted, curvy, but fit body. Nick knew that she worked out nearly every day and stuck to a strict diet.

The girls, Donna and Debra, didn't look happy about being dragged on this adventure. Both had their heads down into their cellphones typing away. They were dressed for the pool, they had bikini tops on, and tight booty shorts that were obviously covering the bottoms.

Mary turned to the girls and clapped her hands to get their attention. "O.k. ladies, no cellphones we are on vacation." she held out her hands and both protested, but the hand stayed extended and the girls reluctantly handed the phones over. She looked at each phone and began to flip through the text messages, “you didn't tell anyone where we are did you?" she asked as she worked through the different message strings, "cause what we are doing is something special"

"No mom" they both said in unison.
"Good" replied their mom. Mary hit the power down switch and tossed the phones into the car.

The girls started to protest, but Mary held up her hand in an understood signal to the girls that caused them to stop.

"O.k., grab your stuff and let’s go" Mary said already reaching into the car and pulling out a straw beach bag. The girls followed suit.

"Wow she's pretty." said Tim as they watched the exchange.

Nick looked over at his little brother, "tell you what buddy, you can have her first, I'll grab the girls"

"Really Nick?" we looked at his big brother.

"Sure, thing dude, now get into the back room and you can come out after we shrink them." replied Nick.
Tim quickly scampered off to the side room where he would be out of site. Nick heard the door to the kitchen open and Mary reciting the words on the note out loud. "o.k. girls drop you shit here and let’s get this adventure started."

Nick heard the sound of the bags dropping on the floor of the kitchen. The three women walked into the living room. Mary saw Nick first and stopped, the two girls paused just a few inches behind her. "Nick, I thought you were at camp." There was a frown on her face of confusion.

Nick smiled back. "Camp got canceled." He hit the button on the machine and with a simple hum and pop there where three minis on the floor in front of him.

Hearing the noise Tim ran out into the living room. He looked around and saw the three minis on the living room rug moving in the slow way of post shrinking minis do. He started to run up to the minis, but Nick placed his hand on his shoulder. "hold on a sec dude, let them get their bearings first."

The two boys knelt by the three minis as they slowly began to regain their composure and began to sit up.

"Well hello their girls," said Nick.

All three heads snapped up to the voice. Their eyes opened wide in horror at the site and realization of what was happening.

"O.k. Tim, go ahead" spoke Nick.

Tim yelled in happiness as he quickly grabbed the mini milf in his hands. Mary screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt herself being lifted off of the floor and away from her daughters. Tim held her upside down by one of her legs. He pulled the sundress down pulling it over her head. Not realizing the direction, the undressing was going, the woman still flailed her arms and legs in an attempt to escape. Tim took a second to admire the small white bikini the woman was wearing, but that was only a few moments before he grabbed the top and ripped it off exposing the woman’s large breasts. Finally realizing the removal of the bikini top was going to lead to the removal of the bottoms she grabbed them tightly as Tim's fingers began to pull them down. Of course, her grip did nothing to even slow Tim pulling them off the mini and exposing a well-trimmed landing strip muff.

Tim passed the woman to his other hand, pinning her arms against her side. He then gave the mini woman a lick from pussy to face.

"How does that mini taste bud?" asked Tim's big brother.

"She tastes awesome." replied Tim.

Nick had already grabbed the girls in his hands, he felt them kick and punch his fingers, their screams of panic had no effect. He stayed on his knees and shuffled over to the card table at the center of the living room. Tim was still licking his mini lollipop with gusto. Mary moved her face back and forth, but he was still able to get his entire tongue over her face, but he was truthfully interested in the mini milfs tits and pussy. As he continued to work the woman’s body with his mouth we watched his brother place the girl on the table.

They were confused, and scared. They looked around as if to find a place to escape, but Nick had laid his forearms and hands around the two girls. "o.k. ladies" he smiled down at them as they looked up. "let’s get a view of those bikini bottoms."

They immediately shook their heads in refusal. Nick looked over to his brother, "Tim, could you give these girls a little encouragement?"

Tim took the hand that held their mother and held it out for them to clearly see their mom naked and coated with the thirteen-year old’s spit. Tim gave a small squeeze to his hand that was wrapped around the mini. Mary screamed as she felt the air being forced out of her lungs, and her ribs struggled not to break. Tim released the pressure and pulled the woman back to his mouth for more administrations.

The girls had started to break down in tears at seeing their mother in the hands of a giant monster. Tim simply pounded his hand on the table next to them to get their attention.

"Listen girls, drop the shorts" he hissed. They both looked at each other with saddened eyes and began to unfasten the tops of their shorts. "no, no, no" Nick's voice went to a whisper, “you missed that chance, take off each other’s.”

Donna went first pulling unbuckling the top of her sisters shorts and pulling then down the young girls’ legs. Debra stepped her feet out of her jeans and then repeated the same process on the other girl. Nick smiled at them turning their heads when their faces came in line to the bottoms of the bikinis. The girls stood in their bikinis; arms crossed over their bodies as both of the boys leered at them. Of course, Tim only looked every now and then, he had turned the mini in his hands upside down again and was pushing his tongue deeper into the woman’s vagina.

Nick leaned in and spoke again, "you girls need to have more confidence, put those arms down and let’s have a look at your goods.". Nick spun his finger around indicating the girls should turn around a few times, giving him a good look at their entire bodies.

"Great girls, now it’s time to get those bikinis off and on to the show."

The girls looked up at Nick with doubt in their eyes.

"O.k., then" said Nick, "let me explain what is going to be basically the next few weeks. Pretty much you’re going to be naked, you’re going to be eating pussy, each other’s, your moms, my moms, and my sisters basically you'll be eating a lot of pussy. Next, you’re going to be eating a lot of cum, from me and my little brother over there. We will be inserting into your pussys and asses q-tips, pencil erasers, and pretty much whatever comes to mind. Oh, and finally, my dad will probably be having a go at both of your holes more than ounce." He leaned back "now there may be times where nothing will be going on, and I might let you wear your bikinis if you take them off right now, but if I have to rip them off, they will be the last pieces of clothing you will be wearing. Do I make myself clear?”

The girls had started to cry again, but they started to remove their bikinis slowly. The stood side by side with their hands down by their hips. Their heads lowered as the humiliation of what was happening was beginning to wear at them. Nick enjoyed the view, they were both smaller sized B cups even at their age, and there was obvious hair growing between their legs.

Nick put his forefinger under Donna's chin and lifted it up, so he could look into her face. "Do me a favor Donna, turn around and touch our toes." Donna slowly turned around and bent over, exposing her pussy and pink asshole. "Now Debra, give your sisters sweet little ass a kiss” Debra gave a disgusted look on her face, but she still bent down and placed her lips on the pink sphincter of her sister, with a peck she stood back up. "Oh no you little slut," hissed Kevin, "you need to french kiss that shit, I want to see your tongue disappear up there” She bent over again, and this time pressed the tip of her tongue into her sister’s pooper. Nick watched as the girl used her tongue to separate the young girl’s sphincter muscles. After a while Nick instructed them to reverse the roles. Which they did compliantly.

"O.k. girls time to emulate my favorite number, sixty-nine" the girls knew what Nick meant and as they whispered to each other they assumed the position. As they placed their lips inside each other crotch Nick made sure that their mouths fully encompassed each other’s pussy, and several times made them show that they were pushing their tongue deep into each other’s pussys. When they looked to beginning to lose the intensity he wanted, Nick pushed either the head of one of the girls down, or the ass of the other down.

Nick looked over at his little brother and was amused to see that he had stopped licking his milf lollipop and had her down at his dick whacking away. He had to laugh, that his little brother already was able to get hard and was abusing the mini milf was unbelievable.

An idea came to his mind and it brought a grin to his face. He placed his hand entirely on the sixty-nining girls and asked a question of his brother. “Hey Tim, you want to fuck her?”

Tim stopped in mid stroke, “What do you mean?”

“I can use the machine and make her big enough for you to do what dad did to the girls.”

“Really,” said Tim holding out the woman in his hand “you would do that for me?”

Nick stood up with the girls wrapped in his hand and started walking towards the kitchen, “Sure thing buddy, let me put these girls in the pot”

Nick opened the door to the over, pulled out the pot and lifted the lid. In four faces looked up at him, “Hi guys, got some company for you.” He placed the girls, still in their sixty-nine on the bottom of the pot. The girl immediately separated their mouth-to-snatch embrace and shuffled away from each other. “Oh, and mom” Nick’s mom almost automatically looked up, “Your friend Mary is about to let your son Tim, fuck the shit out of her. Just thought you should know.” Nick closed the lid to the pot and slid the pot back into the oven.

Nick grabbed some duct tape from one of the drawers and walked back to the living room. Tim had Mary standing on the table dancing. She was gyrating her hips around in a very sexy manner, how had her learned to make her do that?

Nick went to the machine and adjusted the controls. “O.k. little dude let me see your mini for a second.”

Tim grabbed the mini off the table, bringing a another sqeek from the suddenness of the grab. He ran the little mini over to his big brother and handed it over to him. The woman didn’t know what was happening but the look on her face showed questioning fear.

He pulled her up to his face, so she was only a few inches away. Her body was smeared with pre-cum and there was a little bit of blood at her lip from the cock beating she had been experiencing.

“Hey Mary, how are you doing? had better days?” he spoke sarcastically. I thought you should know what is going to happen. I’m about to unshrink you to about the size of Debra, maybe a little smaller. Why? Your ask? Well my little bro needs his cherry broken, and you’re the lucky whore that’s going to do that for him.”

The woman finally settled down as Nick spoke and then looked up at Nick defiantly, “If you think I’m going to let that fucking child perv to fuck me you got..” Her words were stopped by Nick giving her head a flick with his forefinger. It stunned her to the point of semi-consciousness.

He casually placed her on the floor in the living room and pressed the button on the machine. Mary quickly enlarged to just a little the size of a toddler. Nick quickly stepped up to the stunned, still mini, woman. He rolled her onto her stomach, pulled her arms behind her back and used the duct tape to tape the forearms of the arms together.

Mary started to regain her orientation as he finished the final wrap. He pulled her ass up so she was on her knees, and face was pressed on the rug. He leaned into her ear. “face down, ass up, as we like them.”

Nick sat up and gave Mary’s ass a slap as he looked towards his brother Tim. “she’s all yours little buddy”

Still trying to oppose the eminent breeding she straighten out her legs to lay flat on her belly.

“whoa little missy, get back to that position” Nick pulled Mary’s hips up again, only this time he placed himself at the front of the struggling woman and pressed his knee on her head pressing it into the rug and locking her into place.

Tim came up behind the woman, now that she was settled into place, and hesitated only a little till he stepped up and inserted his thirteen-year-old cock ad began to pump his hips.

Nick felt each thrust through his knee on the head of the woman. He also noticed her deep sobs as tears were generated as this further degradation continued. However, a thirteen-year-old doesn’t have a huge amount of staying power and in only a few moments of thrusting Tim came within the woman’s pussy with a groan. When the final bit came out, Tim leaned back and smiled.

“That’s what sex is buddy” said Nick

Tim smiled, “That is a lot better than just squirting on them.”

“Yeah it is.” Said Nick rubbing Mary’s ass, still feeling the shuddering’s of her body as she was still sobbing. He looked over at his little brother, “hey buddy, can you do me a favor and go to the t.v. room and watch cartoons for a bit?”

“Can I bring one of the dollies in with me?” he asked.

“Sure buddy, that’s what they are there for.”

“Thanks Nick.” Said Tim as he took off for the kitchen.

He could hear the sound of the oven door opening and closing, with the sound of the pot lid being lifted and put back down. Ad the noise traveled, Nick stoked Mary’s hair and offered little cooing and shushing sounds as if the calm the woman down. Her sobbing did slow down and she stared up at Nick.

“Please Nick, let my girls go. I’ll do whatever you want but let them go please.”

Nick tried to look sympathetic and answered “You see Mary, that just the point, your going to do whatever I want whether we let the girls go or not. Like right now I’m going to fuck you ass”

He moved his body behind Mary’s, she tried to struggle, but he grabbed the woman’s arms and lifted them up, driving Mary’s face into the rug, and causing her to scream in acute pain. Nick put his mouth to the woman’s ear, “bitch,” we whispered, “shut the fuck up and stay still, or I will break both your arms and legs and still fuck you in the ass while they just hand there. So, calm your fuck ass down.”

The woman stopped moving but was obviously on the edge of panic. That didn’t bother Nick, he finally lied up his throbbing clock with the woman’s asshole and with a solid breath plunged it into the woman’s butt.

The forcefulness of the insertion, and lack of any lubrication, caused Mary to scream in pain. Nick just pumped away, and with each pull and push of his thrusts her wail met the rhythm of his thrusts. He kept at it for several minutes and built up a head of steam till he too came inserting his balls worth of cum into the woman’s ass.

He pulled out and fell back taking a seat. He used his foot to push the woman over onto her side. “I think you owe me a thank you” he smiled.

Mary just turned her head and looked away.

Nick shrugged and stood up. He set the control on the machine and reshrunk the woman back to mini size. She remained with her arms taped behind her back, but Nick didn’t care, he needed a nap.

He picked up the vaginally, and anally, violated mini woman in his hand. He walked into the kitchen, opened the stove and lifted the top of the pot. He noticed that Jasmin was missing, ‘Tim must really like is older sister’ thought Nick.

For his part, Nick just placed the woman into the pot and closed the lid, and the oven.

He yelled into the t.v. room that he was going to take a nap, Tim yelled back acknowledging his older brothers’ statement. Nick laid down on his bed and drifted off to sleep, putting a list together in his head. He would need a cage, some food, maybe a hamster ball. As he put this together he drifted off to sleep.

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

The cancelled summer camp Chapt 5

Post by shrinker_s » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:55 am

8 days later…..

Nick walked out into the kitchen to get breakfast, as usual Tim had beaten him in waking up.

There was breakfast on the table, today it looked like waffles. At Tim’s nagging request, Nick had shown Tim how to use the machine. Within five days he started getting either Mary or Anne from the cage. He would unshrink the selected MILF to half-size and have them make breakfast. Today it looked to be Mary had been selected to make breakfast, Nick knew, because Tim had Mary on all fours and was railing her from behind. Mary’s face was blank, just moving back and forth with each thrust, but there was a little bit of a grimace in her face at each thrust that let Nick know Tim had his cock up her ass.

Nick smiled at how the kid had gotten a taste for fucking MILF sphincter.

Nick was still in his underwear and tee-shirt, the yawned and reached down to scratch his crotch. As he did, he felt the body of the mini that had spent the night with him in his draws. He pulled the band away and looked down into the face of his little sister Laura. She looked up at him her eyes had circles underneath since she didn't get much sleep having spent the night in the compressed space and sharing it with the huge cock caked in cum and pubes.

He reached into and grabbed his little sister and walked over to the sink. He turned on the faucet and with little care to the mini in his hands washed Laura as if he was rinsing out a cup after use. Once clean, he grabbed a paper towel from the role by the sink and dried the mini off just before dropping he back into the cage.

Nick had purchase a pretty good sized habitrail for the minis. There were several rooms with tunnels between each one. Nick dropped Laura into the major chamber where the other female minis were located. Again, the woman had shunned Ben, the only male, to a much smaller chamber. Ben had sort of lost his mind over the past few days, he had become sex crazed and had tried often to have sex with any of the females he could. As a result, for their own protection in the cage they had pushed him to his own quarters.

Nick noticed that the mini man that use to be his dad had a huge erection, most likely from the show of his daughter getting cleaned. Nick smiled and reached into the already opened cage door and pulled out Jasmin from the cage. She had been holding her younger sister, so he did need to push his finger between them, but that was a non-issue. He pulled her up to her face, "hello Jasmin, good morning." The girl looked back at the giant face staring at her.

He flipped the lid on the top of the chamber that his father was standing. He picked up his dad and walked over to the breakfast table. He continued to talk, "looks like your bout the have a little morning rape. It's a great way to start the day." Nick was amazed that the minis still cried, or even that they had tears left, but the tears started to roll down his mini sisters’ cheeks as she realized her father was about to inserted himself into her womb.

He sat in the chair at the breakfast table and place Jasmin on the table belly down. "I think you know the position to assume." he spoke. She slowly raised herself to all fours. "You’re such a good little slut, I think I'll be a little nice." Nick took his pinky and dabbed it into the butter and rubbed some of it on the mini’s pussy and ass.

He placed his mini father right behind the raised ass of the female min, the man’s daughter. While Nick still held on to his father, he could feel him already trying to launch himself at the fuck meat presenting itself to him.

Nick leaned in, so his face was close to Jasmin's, while still holding their dad in place. "O.K. Jasmin, lets count down from three. Three..." Jasmin didn't start. He slammed his hand down on the table causing the girl to flinch. Jasmin started the countdown "Three....Two....One" At the signal Nick opened his fingers and Ben, the father of both of them, launched himself on his daughter. The actual impact of his reaching Jasmin had forced her to fall back to her stomach.

"Better get back on your paws, bitch." Jasmin struggled, and got herself back onto her hands and knees as her father held her by her hips thrusting himself into pussy with no thoughts that she was ounce his daughter.

So that was the next few minutes, Nick ate his waffles while watching his father rape his sister. While in the background the sound of his little brother ass fucking their mother's friend.

As he was finishing the last of his waffles he heard grunts coming from the direction of his little brother. Nick watched his little brother Tim finish emptying his balls into Mary’s ass. When he finished, he didn’t even look at Nick, while he was still behind Mary he reached forward and grabbed a handful of the woman’s red hair. Mary was pulled back over her feet and was dragged on her back into the next room and the machine. She instinctively grabbed Tim’s hand trying to break his grip, but that wasn’t happening. Her screams of pain were ignored by both, and soon when they were out of site they stopped right after the hum of the machine was heard.

Tim walked back to the kitchen, still naked from the waist down and placed Mary back into the cage. At the same time he grabbed Debra and began using her to stroke his cock as he sat down across form Nick and the show.

“Don’t you ever run out of steam” Nick laughed at his little brother.

He just laughed and continued the whacking of his dick with the fourteen old.

Nick finished the last of his Orange Juice and realized that his father was still pumping away at Jasmin. He didn’t want to have to sit here till his dad got his rocks off he had things to do.

So, he grabbed both of them in one hand and walked to the habitrail on the counter. He dropped the two of them into his father’s section. They were temporarily separated, and Jasmin mad a crawling attempt to escape down the tunnel connected the smaller section to the larger. However, Nick ruined that hope for escape by sliding a tunnel block in place. Its purpose was to protect females having babies from the other rodents in the cage. This time it looked Jasmin in the section with her dad. He had already grabbed the girl’s foot and dragged her into the middle of the cage and restarted his rape. His pumping almost seemed to be a little slower and relaxed now that he realized this female was going to be in the same section with him for a while.

“What you saw we go see a movie” Nick asked his little brother.

“That sounds great” said Tim, he held up the mini Debra in his hand she was already showing signs of precum, “can you give about an thirty minutes with Debra here?”

“Sure, we got time”

Tim stood up and carried the mini girl into his bed room and closed the door.

“Nick smiled and placed the dishes into the dishwasher, stretched a little and smiled. He looked at the girls in the cage and smiled “you know Donna,” the girl looked up at the mention of her name, “I don’t think it’s fair that your little sister is the only one getting attention this morning.” He reached into the cage, she tried to avoid his hand, but it was no use. He picked her up and wrapped his hand around her. “Don’t worry sweetie, I’ll be quick, I’ll even skip the shower.”

It was late in the afternoon when the two of them arrived home. They didn’t notice the black sedan parked across the street. The two boys were laughing about a scene in the movie when they walked into the living room. Sitting on the couch was a man in a slightly military looking outfit, on the card table in front of him was the habitrail with their minis.

“Hello gentlemen.” Said the man before Nick could say anything.

Nick put his hand on hit little brothers’ shoulder and moved him placing him between the man on the couch and his little brother.

“Who are you?” asked Nick.

The man put up his hand, “don’t be alarmed, you’re not in trouble” he smiled, “anymore.” Nick felt another man show up behind them, and he saw another come out of the kitchen. “Please, have a seat.”

Nick guided his little brother to chairs in the livingroom and they sat.
“Introductions are in order,” The man started, “I go by Enforcer five, but you can call me E5, this is E8 and E12” he pointed to the man by the front door and the kitchen.

“So, who are you, and what are you doing here” asked Nick.

“We work for Mini-Corp,” the man smiled. “Think of us as the ones that make sure that the folks that sign contracts with us stay in the bounds of the contract.”

“O.k.?” said Nick a look of confusion on his face.

“See Nick the shrinking devise is directly connected to our headquarters. Each time it’s used we receive a bunch of info including where, when, and most importantly, the genetic profile of the person shrunk; the who” E5 leaned back on the couch, “well the data team flagged this account cause of the number of times it was used, since the contract made it sound like a single use at the start and end of the contract, and that there were only four people being shrunk.” He pointed at the cage on the table “which as you see we got three more than that.”

Nick was about to say something, but E5 put up his hand. “Now, typically violators of the contract get boxed, and to be honest all nine of you folks would have been on your way to HQ right now. However, you two weren’t here and E12 hit the play on your answering machine and we heard this.” He nodded his head toward the Enforcer who pressed the play button on the answering machine and played the message with Mary’s voice and the intent of coming over to be shrunk.

“You see Nick,” E5 leaned forward and tapped the cage with the seven woman “That is a direct violation to the contract, and it seems like that was done before you two boys even came home. That means that everything else is not consequential.” The minis began to yell in a cacophony of noise, E5 looked up at E8 who picked up the cage and carried it into the kitchen. Watching the man exit the room E5 continued. “Basically, we don’t care about those seven, if you want them, their yours, we can take them back with us if you want to get rid of them. The machine does come with us since we don’t want an unregistered SMD out in public.”

A thought seemed to come over E5’s face and he snapped his fingers. “Unless you want to become a transfer station?”

“Transfer station?” asked Nick.

“You see Nick, we got new leadership at Mini-Corp and one of the things that we were told to look for was locations in municipalities where we could drop off minis we’ve ‘boxed’ rather than heading back to HQ each time we would drop off what we collected and head off to another job. At a later time, we pick up the boxes.”

“What would we need to do?” asked Nick.

“We would need to do some review, but I think that we wouldn’t have a problem…..” E5 stopped when he saw the hand of E12 go to his ear.

E12 looked up and looked at E5 “we have a minivan pulling into the driveway. Five adult females are exiting the vehicle and approaching the front door.”

E5 got up, so did Nick, they walked up to the window by the front door and looked out. Approaching the door were the five women identified. “That’s my mom’s book club.” Said Nick.

“Was there a meeting planned today Nick?” asked E5.

“No, my family was on a two-week holiday no one should be home.”

“Why don’t you take your brother into the back room for a bit while we look into this.” Said E5. “We’ll let you know when its o.k. to come out.”

Nick nodded and turned towards his little brother. “Let’s go into the back Tim.” Nicks little brother sullenly let his older brother escort him into the back room.

They sat on the bed and waited in silence. They herd muffled sounds from the living room but couldn’t make out any of the conversation.

Tim looked up at his brother, “Nick, are we in trouble?”

Nick looked down at his brother, really the only family he had now, “No punk I think were fine, in fact I think we’re going to be good.”

“Those men were awfully spooky.” A little shudder went over Tim.

“I think that is what they want to be.” Said Nick.

“Boys will you come out here please.” Cam E5 voice.

The two walked out into the living room and saw the three men sitting in the living room. E5 was looking at them, E8 and E12 were deep in work on tablets in their hands. Every now and then they would whisper something into their headsets. What caught both of their eyes was on the table was the woman of the book club. They stood on the table trying to look at the three men and now the two boys all at the same time.

“Hey guys, we seem to have gotten to the bottom of the situation here.”
E5 waved his hand towards the 5 minis. “It looks like the woman here had plans that went beyond just reading books.”

He tapped one of the minis, a woman easily fifty pounds overweight, the mini flinched at the touch of the enforcer. “Seems that Mrs Willshire’s husband is a lawyer, and your father had him review the contract against the rules of the contract. And it looks like he broke the first rule of lawyer\client confidentiality. She and,” He tapped the another mini that was just as fat as the other, “Mrs Belltin, she did a little research and discovered that when a full-sized person comes upon a mini, the mini has far fewer rights than a full-sized person.” He leaned back with a smile, looks like they were coming over to have a little fun with your family boys.”
E5 leaned in and gave a tap on the next mini, an asian woman with long black hair, bangs, large firm breasts, and a tight body from Bikram Yoga each day, “Mrs. Yamato here mentioned that Mary, and her daughters had said that they would also be gone, and would be coming back at the same time as your family, she put two and two together and figured there may be more minis to play with.” He taped the head of the next mini, a classic blond soccer mom body from being Mary’s workout partner “Mrs. Quinn here was informed by Mrs. Yamato what the plan was, and she wanted in cause she and Mary’s husband were having an affair.” He taped the last of the minis, she too had a tight body with large breasts, just a little curvier than Yamato or Quinn, “and Mrs. Desmond just came along because she wanted to make a mini squeal.”

“So, what we have here boys is 5 women coming here with less than honorable intent. I have a feeling they meant to do harm to the seven minis that you now have in your cage.”

With nowhere to sit Nick walked up to the table and looked down at the minis on the table. “What happens now?” asked Nick.

E5 looked at E8 and nodded. The indicated man unfolded a box and with his two hands gathered up the minis and placed them into the box. The screams of the woman could be heard during the whole process, but when the lid of the box was closed it became quiet.

“Let’s talk Nick,” E5 pointed to the chair E8 had vacated. “Tim, could you give me and your brother some time alone?”

“Can I play with one of those dollies” Tim asked.

E8 stopped and turned around, E5 just smiled and said “I don’t see why not”

A big smile came over Tim’s face. E8 opened the box and let Tim take a look. As if choosing a candy, Tim looked around and then spotting what he wanted reached in and pulled out his mini of choice. He lifted the woman out and showed her to Nick, “Look Nick, its Mrs. Quinn” The woman was slapping at the fingers of Tim’s hand that surrounded her waist. Tim turned his hand back and forth so the mini found herself upside down then upside right. She was wearing a tennis outfit, short skirt with a lining, and a tight tank top. When upside down a view of a tight ass was visible, but with the rapidity of Tim’s movements a pink bra and panties were becoming visible.

“That’s’ great Tim, why don’t you take Mrs. Quinn to your room.” Said Nick.

Tim smiled and started to walk to his room. He had already pulled off the struggling woman’s shirt exposing the woman’s pink bra, which Tim made quick work of and dropped on the table as he passed. Tim turned her upside down and looked to be already working on the woman’s skirt as he entered into his room and closed the door.

Nick looked back at E5 and shrugged with a smile.

E5 smiled back and started to speak. “So, what do you think about my offer?”

“Being a transfer station?” asked Nick.

“That’s the one, it a brand-new idea so you would be one of the first, a pilot program so to speak.”

“What would we need to do specifically?” asked Nick.

“Field operatives would drop off minis that we have boxed, most likely you’ll need to keep them in cages, feed and make sure they stay alive till we send out someone to collect them to bring in. We’ll store equipment here for replacement if needed. It will let us keep teams out in the field longer than before since they wouldn’t need to travel back and forth to HQ each time they complete a collection.”

Nick looked around the house, “where would we keep them?”

E5 looked around also “I guess we would need to expand your basement. We wouldn’t want to have a bunch of cages sitting in the living room when a delivery person shows up.”

E5 smiled a little wily “of course we will compensate you quite handsomely, and there is the access to the minis that are brought here. It looks like your little brother has gotten a taste for minis already.”

Nick did smile back at the door to his brothers’ room, he could only think what was going on back there.

“O.K. I think this will work.” Nick then taped on the box with the four other woman. “What is going to happen to them.”

“Well we have very clear rules at the company, and these ladies are way in the red zone when it comes to violations. Basically, we go three generations one up, one down, we also will extend to immediate associates; so as to minimize people snooping around too much.”

E5 tapped the box and looked up at Nick, “we need to treat the rule breakers severely, so others are inspired to keep their nose clean.” E5 winked, “the good news is that you get to keep them.”

“What?” asked Nick.

“You’re the offended party, it’s how it works.” E5 looked down at the box of minis and pressed his mouth a little closer to one of the air holes. “Sorry ladies it looks like you’re going to be minis for the rest of your short lives.”

“Do I need to take all of them?” asked Nick.

“Let me guess,” E5 smiled, “you don’t want the two fatties.”

“I also don’t want a bunch of old dudes, and babies” added Nick.

“Understood” said E5, “O.K. let’s see who you’re going to keep. We got a pretty good list already, most with pics lets go down the list.”

Nick sat down with E5 and basically was given the chance to pick and choose the mini’s the he and Tim could have.

Three Hours later:
Tim and Nick were sitting on the couch. Tim had finished up with Mrs. Quinn who was curled up on her box crying in both pain, and anguish.

After the signing of papers, E5 left and soon after men started to deliver boxes of minis that were in the process of being boxed by the enforcers and brought back to their house.

Currently Tim and Nick had three boxes on the cocktail table in the living room. Nick took the lead and opened two of the boxes. From one box Nick pulled out the shrunken Mrs. Yamato, from the other Nick pulled out a mid-twenty’s woman in a business suite. The brunette had a near feral look in her eyes as she saw the fifteen-year-old pull her from the box. Nick put both of the woman on the table in front of them, both women saw each other and automatically ran into each other’s arms.

“Isn’t that cute Tim,” laughed Nick, “They know each other. At least I hope so. you do know Miss Nancy Abelnorm don’t you Mrs. Yamato.”

“This is my husband’s secretary, why is she here? Where is my Husband you fucking crazy pervert”? Screamed Mrs. Yamato.

“Funny you should ask Mrs. Yamato.” Nick leaned back. Tim leaned forward and poked his finger into the young Nancy. She swiped at his finger to shoo it away, to no affect. “You see, from what I understand you were part of violating the contract with Shrink Corp. As a result, you get shrunk, but also we get to shrink your husband, your husbands close business associates, like his secretary right there, and,” Nick reached into the other box on the table, “Your two daughters.” Nick pulled out two mini girls, they had been collected on their way home from school, so they were in classic white shire, plaid dresses, and calf high socks.

A while of anguish came from Mrs. Yamato. “My babies!!!!” she screamed.

Hearing their mother’s voice, both girls turned to the sound of the noise and screamed back. “mommy help us mommy.” They were getting hysterical, so Nick gave the two girls a shake “Shut the fuck up you screaming bitches”

The impact of being shaken so violently caused their screaming to stop, but the screaming of Mrs. Yamoto got more intense “Please don’t hurt my babies!!!”

“The shut your mouth and you and Nancy just shut up.” Hissed Nick.
Both women closed their mouths.

Nick looked at Tim, “Get them down Tim.” Said Nick.

Taking the order from his brother Tim grabbed both of the minis, one in each hand, and carried them off the table to the floor. Nick notices that while moving them he rubbed his thumb on each hand into the boobs of both of the minis. Tim placed the woman on the floor, where Nick tossed the girls back into the box and picked up the SMD the enforcers left for him. He pointed the devise to the mini woman and no sooner did Tim step away when Nick fired the SMD at the woman bringing them to a little over three feet tall.

Both of the woman where standing when the beam hit them, but as usual they fell to their knees after the beam did its work.

Tim and Nick allowed them to gain their wits. Nancy was the first to figure out what had happened. “What the fuck is this, put us back to normal.”

Nick looked at Tim, “She’s yours Tim, I want Yamato.”

“Thanks Nick,” Tim walked towards the secretary. She immediately started to back away, but Tim was quicker. He reached out and grabbed the front of her blouse and with a quick yank ripped the front open exposing a bra wrapped around round bosoms. Nancy screamed and brought her hands to her chest, which was fine for Tim he just dug his fingers into the hair on her head and began to walk back to his room.

Pulled off her feet, and the pain of her hair being pulled put panic into Nancy. She screamed and grabbed at the hand at her skull and kicked her legs as she was pulled down the hall. Nick noticed with appreciation her boobs bouncing, and the stockings ending at the top her he thighs in garters.

When Tim closed the door to his room, the noise of tearing clothes and furthermore intense screams were heard.

“My god, what is he doing to her?” asked Mrs. Yamoto.

“Oh, you will find out.” Replied Nick, reaching into the box and pulling out her daughters again, “you will all be spending time with Tim.” Nick leaned back into the couch with one girl in each hand, “But right now, you need to dance.”

“What?” came from Yamoto.

“Bitch, I said dance,” Nick. He pointed his hand in the direction of Tim’s room, “There’s your music, now shake that hot ass, and make me hard.” As he talked he was squeezing the two girls and they started to scream with fear and pain as the pressure increased.

With the sound of the rape, and the screams of her daughters, Yamato started to move. She was just rocking back and forth with her hands to her side.

“No, No, No you bitch, shake that ass like the whore you are.” Yelled Nick. To add a little emphasis to his words he squeezed again the toys in his hands. With her head lowered in shame she began to move her hips side to side in a seductive manner.

“Now spin around slow, let’s see that hot ass” whispered Nick.

As the little stripper turned Nick watched approvingly. He looked down at the younger of the two girls in his hands and lifted her to his mouth. She screamed in fear of being eaten, but that wasn’t the plan. Nick gave her face a long lick with his tongue. He the used his teeth to grab the little girls’ shirt and rip it off exposing a training bra covering up her budding tits.

Yamato spun around at the scream of her daughter. Nick looked up at the woman with her daughter’s shirt in his mouth. “Why are you stopping bitch, keep dancing.”

“You promise not to hurt my babies?” she asked with tear rolling down her face.

“No, I just promise to not bite them in half” he licked the girl in his hand pulling the training bra off the girl with his tongue. He spit the bit of fabric out, “I just promise to not bite her in half.”

Yamoto restarted to dance, as her hips moved to the sounds of the rape of her husband’s secretary in the back room, and the screams of her children as Nick ripped their clothes off, one piece at a time with his teeth.

The younger one had nice budding tits and a little bit of pussy fluff, just like his youngest sister. The older one was a bit more developed and would have had a full bush except that it was obvious that she kept her snatch trimmed and cleaned.

Nick pulled the little one up to his mouth and whispered into her ear. “Tell you mom to take off her shirt.” The little girl looked up at Nick dumbfounded by the order. Nick squeezed his hand to make his point and repeated “Tell you cunt mom to lose the shirt.”

The little girl turned towards the back of her mom and yelled at the top of her lungs “Mommy, he wants you to take your shirt off.”

Nick squeezed a little harder and whispered into the little girls face again. “Don’t say I said it, you stupid whore, Just tell her to do it, Just tell her to do it.”

“Mommy take off your shirt.” Screamed the little girl.

Again, Yamoto turned around at the voice of her daughter.

“You heard you little slut bitch.” Smiled Nick “get that shirt off, let’s see those boobs.”

The woman slowly lifted the shirt up over her shoulders exposing a white sports bra. Even with her diminutive size, they were still quite large and pleasant to look at, even covered up. Nick lifted the older daughter and whispered, “that bra needs to go”

Knowing the sick game Nick was playing the mini screamed, “That bra needs to go.” With her eyes empty of tears, the mother of the two minis pulled her bra over her head fulling releasing the breast for the three of them to see.

“Now Squeeze them together like to whore you are.” Screamed the younger girl after she got the instructions from Nick. Complying to the orders of her daughter Yamoto began to play with her tits. While she did this Nick unzipped his pants and exposed his engorged cock.

Precum already oozing out, he pressed the face of the youngest girl into the slime. She tried to move her head side-to-side but to no effect. Her face was smothered with the goop and she coughed as some of it went into her mouth. He laughed at her attempts to not swallow.

“what are you looking at bitch.” Yelled the older girl, get your ass moving.

And thus, is went for several minutes. The woman taking orders to strip and humiliate herself in front of Nick and the orders yelled by her children. The things the girls yelled at their mom would have resulted in them being beaten, and grounded. Now she knew that each time they spoke, they were alive. As she moved Nick wacked his cock with both of the girls, he also took turned pressing each of their faces into the pussys of the others.

“Roll those yoga pants down your thighs baby, lets see the goods” yelled one of the girls. “Look at that stamp tramp you really are a fuck slut.” Yelled the other girl.

Finally, Nick had Yamoto turn her back to him, and bend over exposing her pussy and ass for an uncountable time. However, Nick had gotten quite hard during the time of the show and had one of the girls give the command. “back that fat ass up and slide that pussy on this dick.”

She was beyond thinking, she backed up and began the process of sliding her pussy down Nick’s shaft. The size difference was making the movement to slow for Nick. While the girls where in his hands he was still able to grab the woman by the hips and with a pull down, and thrust up, impaled the woman on his pussy. She screamed as she felt the head of the cock go deep enough to press against her cervix.

“Bounce the pussy bitch.” Yelled the youngest girl.
“you’re such a slut, your husband probably isn’t our real dad.” Screamed the other.

The shrunken woman pumped her ass up and down Nicks shaft increasing speed as he felt the growing in his balls. With a final grunt he released his cum deep into the shrunken woman’s womb. As he emptied his balls he pushed the girl away and she fell onto the floor renewing her sobs.

Nick leaned forward, “get on you back bitch, lets see that used pussy.”

Obediently Yamato rolled over and spread her legs. Nick cum was beginning to drip out of the woman’s stretched pussy. “Your starting to leek bitch, not on my carpet you don’t. Without any preparation Nick took the youngest daughter and inserted her head first into her mother’s pussy. Yamoto instantly tried to use her hands to prevent this from happening but to no effect. The girl was shoved to the point the only her feet where seen.

“Put your hands down bitch, or I’ll enlarge you daughter and she’ll wake up covered in your guts.” Yamato pulled her hands away. The little girls’ feet were moving in a desperation that made Nick chuckle. He grabbed her feet and began to move the little girl’s body back and forth into her mom’s pussy. Her body was coated in the juice of Yamato’s pussy and Nicks cum. The other daughter was finding herself being rubbed up and down Nick cock getting her body slathered in the same mixture of fluids that her little sister was being bathed in. He was pumping back and forth when he heard Tim walk in.

Tim was dragging the secretary into the living room the same way he dragged her out, by her hair. However, she was naked except to a single stocking on her right leg. The mascara running down her check from her tears mad her look almost racoonish. Tim through her in the middle of the living room and sat on the couch watching his brother move the mini back and forth.

This scene was lasted only for only a few moments when even Nick was getting bored. Nick pulled the mini girl from her mom’s pussy and even while she is covered with pussy juice and cum he put her in the box at Nick’s side along with her sister.

Nick took the SMD and shrunk the other woman to mini size and put both of them in the box with the girls. Nick sealed the top and started to carry them into the kitchen where there were several other boxes left by the enforcers.

“Come on Tim.” Said Nick. “I’m hungry, maybe on of the new minis is able to cook and will fix us dinner.”

“Yeah Nick, I’m hungry too.” Tim answered.

There were several boxes on the table. Screams from the contents could be heard. The enforcers said that construction to a basement would begin in a few days. Nick thought to himself, “this is going to be great.”

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

The cancelled summer camp Chapter 6

Post by shrinker_s » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:56 am

Six Months later

Nick and Tim were down in the basement. The size of the facility had been expanded to not only accommodate the large number of cages that were to contain the minis that had been collected by the enforcers. There had been added a shower facility, and sleeping quarters for any enforcer, or representative of mini corp that needed a place to rest. In all aspects it had become a defacto safehouse of a sorts.

There wasn't anyone using the facilities, so Nick and Tim were playing a new game they had invented called "water balloon". It started when one of the enforcers mentioned that in the big scheme of things the male mini's really weren’t that important. They were either fed to the dogs, or they were simply tossed into the incinerator. That meant that Nick and Tim could pretty much do anything to the male mini's that were left with them.

So, what they started was the game. It basically entailed taking a male mini and bringing them up to about half size. Then they would take another mini, male or female, and shove the mini up the male ass. Often, they would use a stick to really get the mini up into the guts of the male. The they would use the SMD to shrink the male back down to mini size. since the mini inside the male is already shrunk to the lowest they could go the result is a full-sized person winding up inside a full size person and "POP" like a water balloon the male mini explodes and a gush of guts and gore.

Today they were having fun with a juicy MILF that had come in with her husband and 4 sons ranging from age eight to three. The MILFs husband was the one that broke the contract, so the wife and kids were rounded up as part of the deal. Nick and Tim were working down through the kids oldest to youngest making the father watch as his wife was jammed up into each of his son’s asshole and then "POP" his son would explode and his wife would come to in a pile of guts that was ounce her son.

They had just finished shoving the mom up into her youngest son's ass. They didn't even bother adjusting the size of the three-year-old they just rammed the mom up into the little boys ass. He screamed in pain, not understanding what, or why, this was happening to him.

Nick and Tim then did a countdown together 3-2-1 Nick pushed the button on the SMD and POP went the little boy. There in the remains of all four boys, they didn't bother cleaning up the others, the mother sat. This time she had a look that showed she had pretty much gone insane. The two boys recognized the look from experience, but it still didn't stop them from grabbing the father and getting him ready for the grand finalle.

The red light on the wall started to flash signaling that there were enforcers on the way to drop off. Nick and Tim looked at each other and Nick smiled at his little brother. “you can keep going Tim, I’ll go meet the delivery”

“Thanks bro” smiled Tim as he turned back to the work at hand of taping the shrunken man to a block to then be enlarged for the final insertion and pop.

Nick went to the faucet and washed off his hands, he then started up the stairs when he heard his brother do the count down and the “pop” of the husband being shrunk and exploded. Nick was smiling as he opened the door from the basement to the kitchen.

At the door was two enforcers each carrying two boxes in each of their hands. “Eight boxes of minis” was the thought that went through Nick’s head. This should be interesting.

A light bark came up behind Nick. It was Travis, their new dog. He was a mutt through-and-through he was about the size of a fill grown rottweiler, but if you were to guess what breed he was a waste of time. He was very friendly, and he knew that the men with boxes were not only friends, but the boxes also had the potential of containing treats.

It was E7 and E12, they were regulars here at Nick's it seemed that they worked this territory a lot and Nick had become friends with the two men, even though the men were much older. The three exchanged greetings and walked into the kitchen with the familiarity of many visits.

"looks like you got a good haul this time around." mentioned Nick.

"yeah, we found a small group trying to reverse engineer the SMD." said E12 setting the boxes down on the kitchen table.

"Again?" asked Nick, "you would think they would know better."

"I agree." responded E12, "Especially since the boss rewrote the contract to make it really obvious what would happen if they tried to do what they did. But some folks JUST-DON'T-LISTEN." E12 gave one of the boxes a hard tap for each of the three last words.

"Can you guys stay for lunch, we got some cold cuts in the fridge, we can make sandwiches, or order pizza." said Nick looking back between the two men.

Both men smiled, not the smile of an adult to a child, but a smile of fellow co-workers. "Wish we could Nick, but we think the boss has something big planned and is calling all of us to the HQ" said E7.

"Sounds important." Said Nick with a whisper.

"We'll catch you up next time around, but we got to go" Said E7.

The three men shook hands and the two enforcers started to leave. Before exiting the kitchen E12 paused and looked back at Nick. "Save the one box with the big red dot on the top for last Nick, you'll thank us for that." The smile on E7's face gave legitimacy to the statement. Nick nodded and gave the two a thumbs up as he started the task at hand as the door closed.

Nick pulled three hamster cages from underneath the table and carried them to the living room. He placed newspaper on the table, placed the cages on the card table in front the t.v. He went into the kitchen got a small bowl and filled it with warm water and placed that on the table. When it was all set Nick moved all the boxes from the kitchen to the living room. He did leave the one designated by the enforcers on the floor next to the table. He turned on the t.v. and set the channel to the game.

Before Nick could open the first box the door to the basement opened and Tim walked into the living room. Nick noticed that Tim carried a different mini than the one they had been playing with earlier, most likely the little woman was still sitting in the gore of her family.

This one looked to be a younger blond, she was still aware of her surroundings and was pounding at the fingers on Tim’s hand as he walked in. “We get another delivery?” was all the came from Tim’s lips.

“Looks like it, and quite a lot also, did you want to help cage them up?” Replied Nick.

“Naaawwww,” said Tim who lifted up the mini in his hand. “I’m going to be in my room. Let me know if anything interesting comes up with the game.”

“Will do.” Replied Nick to Tim’s back as the younger of the two walked into his bedroom with mini in hand.

Nick opened each of the boxes and looked down at the faces that were looking up. “Well hello folks” he smiled down at their fearful faces. “My name is Nick, let’s see what we got.”

Caging up was a term that Nick and Tim had come up with during their work with the enforcers. After two months of talking with the enforcers as they dropped off boxes of minis and staying with the boys a day or two between jobs, Nick had discovered that a few things regarding the minis collected.

The first was that males were really of no value. Also, any mini over the age of 40, unless really fit, wasn’t much use either. Those that were truly elderly, and frail were absolutely useless. So, Nick and Tim began to pre-sort the minis as they were delivered. On-top of making things easier to the folks back at HQ, it also kept the numbers down so that there wasn’t a need for as many trips back to HQ allowing the enforcers to remain in the field longer.

So Nick got to work. With a quick scan he found what he was looking for and how he liked to start. With a quick grab he lifted his target from the box. She was a curvy hot blond, in her mid-thirty’s. She screamed and pounded on the hand that had wrapped around her body and lifted her from the box. It wasn’t till she was right in front of Nicks face did she stop.

Tears were rolling down her eyes smearing her mascara. “What is this, what did you do to me. Let me go right now.” Came out in a stream of words.

Nick smiled and waited for a few more words to come out then he pressed his forefinger against the woman’s lips. She tried to move her head but wasn’t able to eventually have Nick’s finger stop her speaking.

“I’ll explain to you, and all of you.” Nick looked to all the upturned faces. “It seems that you have earned the anger of the folks at Mini Corp, what you did I don’t care, but what it means is that you are now minis, you have now rights, no voice, and for some of you no future.” He then looked at the mini in his hand. “and to be honest, the future some of you have, I think you would want it to end now.”

He ignored the buzz of noise that typically came from the boxes, they all seemed to think that the rules shouldn’t apply to them. Stupid minis.

Nick brought his attention to the mini in his hands. She was looking up at him, lost for words. “Don’t worry little one.” He smiled as he spoke. “I think you’re going to find yourself with a long future.”

“What do you mean?” she asked.

Nick didn’t reply and took a better look at the woman. She was dressed in a summer dress and each time he turned her upside down it would expose the pink bra and panties she was wearing. She had already lost her shoes, so she was barefoot exposing her toes, so Nick figured it was time she exposed everything else. He took his forefinger and thumb, grabbed the bottom hem of the dress and pulled it up over her head. Even though she resisted, it didn’t matter.

Nick took a moment to rub his thumbs over the woman’s body, rubbing her tits, the spot in her panties over her pussy, and with a quick flip her supple ass. While her back was to Nick, he took his fingers and broke the back strap of the bra, and pulled the garment off with practiced ease, this was followed with a quick “pinch and pull” to rip the panties off the bottom of the mini.

Nick took his finger and thumb and spread the cheeks of the mini womans ass. “Nice little brown hole you got there sweetie” said Nick. “I am sure many guys have had a good time sticking their cocks up there.” He flipped the girl back to face him. “Oh, don’t worry babe, I’m not planning on doing that right now, but my little brother on the other hand, he’s all about banging hot babes like you up the ass.”

“But you do look good enough to eat” Nick pulled the woman up to his mouth and licked her from toe to head spending a little bit more time at the mini’s pussy, tits, and face.

“Time to get to work” he said with a sigh. He pushed the bottom half of the mini woman into his mouth clamping down with his teeth at the woman’s waist. In panic she began to kick and scream ounce again.

Nick spit her out and placed her head first into the bowl of water. He held her there for almost a minute before pulling her out. “Settle the fuck down you bitch” he hissed at the woman. “I can’t kill you since HQ wants bits of flesh like you alive. So just chill the fuck out” He shoved her back into his mouth. This time she didn’t move as much, and Nick began to press his tongue into the woman’s pussy. Nick did this not because he enjoyed it specifically; he did it because as he sat there with a woman halfway in his mouth, and the look on her face as she was getting tongue raped tended to cause the minis to become more docile.

Nick started to hum as he began to pull the minis out of the box to be sorted. The sorting was pretty simple. Healthy woman between the ages of thirteen and thirty-five were sorted out to one cage, men between the same age were sorted into the other. The third was for what Nick liked to call “specials” these were minis that attracted Nicks attention. As for the ones that didn’t fall within the specifications, they were placed into the cage anyway, but some found them flying into the air and into the mouth of Travis.

Like the one he pulled out next. The man was in his mid-fifty’s, overweight, and looked like no muscle mass as all. Nick had pulled him away from a young redhead that he had his arms wrapped around. Nick looked at the woman screaming and looked at the man in his hands trying to get away. Nick noticed the ring on his, and hers, finger. “Is that your wife you old dog.” Nick said working his words around the mini in his mouth. He then ripped the clothes off of the man. Nick didn’t find this sexy, but it was part of the process, so he did it as quickly as possible.

With the naked man in his one hand he reached into the box and pulled out the redhead with the other. “Why is it that you rich men try to break your contract, and wind up fucking hot young asses like this.” He held the woman and man side-by-side. “well bitch I think you should give your man a kiss good bye.” He pressed the woman’s face into the crotch of the naked man. She was too panicked to do anything. “I said kiss it bitch.” Nick said.

Reluctantly the woman kissed the older man’s penis. It was obvious she wasn’t doing it with passion, just pressing her lips to the soft member in front of her.

“You better open your mouth and swallow that shit cunt.” Nick whispered. With tears in her eyes she complied. She took the man’s dick into her mouth and started to move her head back and forth. The man still didn’t get hard, the situation was too intense to allow that to happen. Nick didn’t mind he was done with the show in a few seconds. He brought the man back to his face and looked directly into his eyes. “I want you to know that your bitch wife is going to get gang fucked till her two holes are made into one, but you won’t see it cause your about to meet Travis.”

With a flick of his wrist the mini man flew through the air and into Travis’s waiting jaws. A few chomps and the mini man was gone.

The woman screamed as the man flew through the air and increased the noise even more when the dog finished with the tiny woman’s meal ticket.

Nick looked at the mini girl in near hysterics in his hand. He pulled the other woman from his mouth and looked at both of them. “Well blondie, his cute redhead has become a widow. I think you need to comfort her.” He pressed the blond woman’s face directly into the redhead pussy and began to move her head up and down in a mimic of her eating pussy. But since it looked like the woman wasn’t getting the hint Nick gave the girl a none to gentle squeeze and spoke “just start eating the pussy bitch, so help me I’ll super glue your lips right onto that thing”

The blond began to dig her tongue into the brunet. Nick used his hand to spin the blond around to put her pussy on the brunets face t get them into the good ol’ sixty-nine position. Nick pushed down on the blond’s ass to get the pussy into the bottom girls face. “I think you need to return the favor bitch” The brunet made an attempt to return what was being done to her. Nick could see that there wasn’t even a fear of death to keep her going.

“o.k., you got me bored” said Nick. “Just get the in cage.” Nick picked the two girls and tossed them into the cage with the other women that he has been processed.

He finished with the first box, went through the second box, stripping and placing the majority into the two cages, a few went to Travis, but most just wound up in one of the two cages.

The third box did have something that got Nick’s interest. It was a woman in her early twenty’s with an infant pressed protectively up against her chest. Nick looked directly at her and smiled. “Oh, look here, we have a ready breeder.” The woman’s eyes widened with fear at the giant’s attention, she pulled her child closer to her chest. “Don’t worry sweetie, your last.”

Nick then started sorting through the minis in the box. This time however as each one was pulled and stripped, if they would have gone to the cages he placed them back into the box, if not, they went to Travis.

When completed he stood up and stretched his body an returned his gaze to the young mom. “Well little one looks like it’s your turn.” He reached down and picked the woman up in his hands. Since she was holding her child close to her chest all she could do was kick her legs. “Please don’t hurt my baby” she was screaming up to Nick.

He smiled holding the woman in his left hand, with his right he easily pried the infant from the woman hands. The woman began to thrash and scream, pounding on the fingers of the hand holding her. “Please, please, don’t hurt my baby, I’ll do whatever you want” she was screaming.

Nick looked down at the woman. “Look lady, you’re going to do whatever I want anyway, but right now.” Nick squeezed the baby between in thumb and forefinger popping the little human like a grape. “Your baby isn’t even part of the plan.” Nick through the bundle of bloody clothes on the pile of all the others. He ripped the clothes off the near catatonic woman. She was in shock, Nick had seen this many time before, he pressed his thumb into her breasts seeing the milk come out. He rubbed the liquid between his fingers with some interest, this wasn’t the first new mom he had dealt with. He gave the woman a ounce over, he noticed that her pussy was smooth, obviously this mini waxed, her ass was firm probably from youth and working out during and after the pregnancy.

“Why…why…” the near catatonic woman was moaning.

He brought the mini directly in front of his face and gave the woman a lick from crotch to face. “Look little lady” Nick tasted the milk on his tongue, “the folks in HQ don’t like shrunken babies, ‘cause they can be re-enlarged. However, when a mini gets knocked up by another mini there is a good chance it will stay that size.” He gave the mini another lick. “But don’t worry baby, I’ll start you on the baby making path right now.” He flipped the woman upside down in his hand exposing the spot between her legs to his full view. The woman’s legs were moving back and forth as she began to come out of the shock of her loss.

Nick smiled, “It looks like that pussy has already fully recovered from that baby. I mean you look really tight.” He put his pinky finger in his mouth to lubricate it with saliva and then placed the moistened finger at the entrance of the woman’s pussy. With a non to gentle push, he sunk the digit to the first joint.

The woman’s legs went straight in response to the intrusion to her womanhood. Nick began to pump his finger back and forth going a little deeper each time. When he got deep enough he flipped the mini woman on her back in his hand and started to move his pinky up and down. The depth of his finger made the woman’s belly bulge with the movements of the finger.

Nick laughed, “I love playing ‘alien’ with you bitches.” He giggled. However, Nick got quickly bored. ‘O.K. let’s see about getting another baby in your belly.”

The woman winced as the finger was pulled from her mini pussy. He placed the woman back into the box she had been pulled from with the other naked minis. When let go, the woman scuttled on all fours into a corner in the box and brought her knees to her chest to cover her nudity. Her sobs at the loss of her child, and the violation that had just occurred, could be heard. One of the women began to go over to her seemingly with the objective of offering her support.

“Stop right there bitch” spoke Nick in a more commanding voice than normal. All the mini’s, including the woman, stopped what they were doing and looked up at the giant face above them.

“The woman had lost her baby. The only thing that’s going to make her feel any better is to knock her up again.” Nick pointed a finger down into the box. “And that means you boys better start getting hard, and start fucking. Oh, and you bitches better get working on your men to get hard, or heads are going to start popping off.”

To make his point, Nick reaching in and grabbed one of the older men by the head and squeezed. Like the baby, the head made a popping-crunching noise as the pressure exceeded the strength of the bones. Some of the blood reached a few surrounding minis, and they all fell away from the body as it fell to the floor. Only the mini woman, most likely the man’s wife, ran to the body in tears. She was kneeling at the body screaming in grief.

Nick gave a wicked smile reached down and grabbed the mini woman by her hair. He kept his had low so that woman remained on her knees, be he dragged her by her hair towards one of the many naked teenagers in the box. Most were probably sons of the men who had been shrunk, but right now they most where up against one of the sides of the box terrified by what has happened, and their nudity.

Nick brought the face of the still crying woman in front of one of the boys. “You got a mouth that makes a lot of noise, I think it needs to be put to better use, so start sucking cock, or so help me god you’re going to find yourself being gangbanged just like that bitch over there is going to be” Nick then looked into the eyes of the boy who’s cock was dangling in the face of this naked woman. Nick smiled, “hey guys look at it this way, you’re going to be doing a lot of fucking in the future so you might as start now, so grab this bitch by the ears and get your dick hard with her mouth. Than have a go at that crying bitch over there.” Nick gave the woman still crying in the corner a nod with his head. “oh, and don’t be pulling out, that’s not the goal of your new role.”

The boy still stood with fright, and confusion. Nick pushed the woman’s head into the boys crotch. “I said GRAB-THE-BITCHES-EARS-AND-START-MOUTH-FUCKING-HER” Nick pushed the woman’s face into the crotch each word to emphasize the task at hand.

Hesitantly, the boy grabbed the woman’s head and began to push his pelvis into the woman’s mouth. Nick saw that the boy dick was starting to get hard, so he figured he was starting to get the idea. He looked at the other boys and spoke “he guys, feel free to have a go at any girl in this box, just remember that you only cum inside the bitch in the corner.”

Nick looked at the others and noticed that none of them had started the process of working on their men. Frustrated at their lack of action Nick grabbed one of the men, picked him up and sent him flying towards Travis’s waiting jaws. While they didn’t see it, they herd the dogs chomping noises and the appreciative whimper that followed.

Nick looked back down at the faces. “I said get working on those cocks, and start fucking.” He pointed his finger at the woman that had been standing next to the man that he had recently pulled out. “You!” he pointed to the group of boys “since your man is in my dogs’ belly, get over there and start sucking.” The woman’s mind had shutdown with the realities of what was happening. With a zombie like movement she walked over to one of the boys and began to administer her attention to the cock before her.

Nick gave the other minis a stern look, and with an almost comical reaction the woman began to jerk or suck the cock of the man next to him. Nick noticed that some of the woman were not woman at all, but young girls, most likely the daughters of the man whose cock they were working on for all their worth.

That did bring to the eye a small group of girls that were on the opposite side of the box. The had also been stripped naked, but it seems like they were not related to any of the adults in the box, just like the boys. Nick looked at the boy’s ounce again, snapped his fingers to get their attention, and pointed to the girls on the other side. “hey guys, there is free pussy right there, go over there and get some, they can’t stop you anymore, there job is to be fucked by you, so get some.”

Some of the more hormonally driven boys began to realize what was happening. They were in charge, they could fuck any woman they wanted. Emboldened by this epiphany, some walked over and began dragging the girls off to the side to begin the process of rape, something the girls would be experiencing for the rest of their short lives.

Nick was watching one specific example of a young man, around sixteen years old at least, administrating a good cock poking to a girl who looked to be no more than thirteen years old. The girl kept screaming for her mom as he plunged his dick into her pussy with vigorous thrusts. He must have gotten tired of her cry’s since he moved his waist up to her face and forced his dick into the young girl’s mouth.

Another scream caught Nick attention, it looked as though some of the men had gotten the drift of what was to happen. The were dragging the crying mom from her corner by her legs and laying her down on the bottom of the box in the middle. She was fighting and screaming with all her might. Some of the woman began helping the men in keeping the woman down. As the first man went on top of her, the screams became even more intense.

Nick watched as the first man finished, then a second took his place, and then another. The woman became cathartic and did little to fight off the following men who serviced the woman lying on the floor.

However, she was not the only woman getting fucked. As what would usually occur, there was an increase in the boldness of the men. Specifically, the younger men with no wives, or moms, to control them. Nick watched as they began to mount any woman the caught their attention.

Nick watched two boys about fourteen years old each walk up to a woman on her knees servicing an older man. His eyes were closed so he didn’t see the two boys walking up. One of the boys grabbed the woman by the hair and with a violent jerk pulled her back and down on her back. As she fell the other boy dropped on top of her with all his weights and pressed himself between the woman’s legs. The woman tried to fight, but the boy with her hair in his hands slammed her head several time on the bottom of the box. The woman stopped moving allowing the second boy to fully mount and begin the process of pumping his cock into the woman below him.

On his part the older man watched what happened, shrugged and walked off into the crowd. Nick watched him step up to a small girl, probably fourteen, she was seated up against the wall of the box. The girl saw the man step in front of her and she started to shake her head. The man grabbed her head and force fed the little girl his cock. Restarting what the two boys had interrupted.

Nick glanced back at the focus of the box, the breeding of the woman at the center. While there was a man servicing the woman’s’ pussy what surprised him was that one of the woman had straddled the woman’s face and was rubbing her pussy into the other woman’s face with an intent clearly meant to get off.

Nick leaned back and took into the full view. It was getting crazy in there which actually was a common thing. Nick laughed a little, I wonder if the geeks back in HQ knew about this stuff.

However, Nick was willing to stop watching the action for a very specific reason, the box left to be opened. With a simple smile he closed the box before him sending the occupants into darkness. He did hear a few screams as he flipped the final tabs. He really had no idea how long the minis would be in the box, could be hours, could be a day or two. He knew he would need to wash them all off since they would most likely all be coated in cum, blood, piss, and shit. He had gotten good at that, basically dropping them all into a colander and rinsing them all off like a batch of spaghetti.

He set the box down by the side of the table and then brought the mystery box to the center of his attention. He knew there were other boxes to work through, but he decided not to wait anymore. He readied himself and undid the tabs. He opened the box and looked at the contents. All he could do is smile and close the box up.

“He Tim, put down your toy and come out here, you’ll want to see this.” He shouted at the direction of his little brothers’ room.

“hold on a sec” was the reply. Nick knew his little brother would be out quick since Nick very rarely interrupted Tim’s quality time with the minis’. Soon Tim walked out, he had on a tee-shirt, and a towel wrapped around his waist. In his hand was the blonde from downstairs. She looked like she had been really worked over. Her body was shiny with obvious cum from the younger brother. There was blood on her face and between her legs. Nick didn’t know what his little brother did in his room on his own, but Nick was thinking that it must be rough on the minis brought in there. Of course, Nick didn’t really care.

“What’s up?” we asked.

Nick just opened up the top of the box for him to look in. Tim just smiled and took the woman in his hand and tossed her into one of the cages on the table. Nick noted that it was the one with the men.

The two brothers looked down on the contents of the box. It contained a number of girls in cheerleader outfits. This wasn’t the varsity cheerleader squad, these were the Junior Varsity girls, all between the ages of thirteen to fifteen. However, the best part was that they were wearing there team uniforms. The uniforms of the school Tim and Nick both attended.

As the two boys looked down on the faces looking up all of them were recognizable in one way or another.

“Hello ladies” said Nick with a smile, “We are going to be having a lot of fun the next few days.”

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

The cancelled summer camp Chapter 7 - Part 1

Post by shrinker_s » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:58 am

PART 1:

Nick sat back and felt his balls building up in pressure.

The two teen girls were working his cock for all of their worth and doing a good job. That Nick had threatened to feed them to his dog was probably provided a good incentive.

As he came closer to the point of no return he reached down and garbed the two girls and his cock at the same time. He began to pump the two girls back and forth getting closer to the point. He erupted coating the two girls from head to toe with his cum with several squirts. He began to catch his breath.

He stood up and walked over to the box that was on the coffee table in front of him.

"Hey girls, feeding time" he said as he placed the two girls into the box.

The box contained the cheerleaders from 3 months ago. They looked far different then how they started. They were all nude, while there was a small box with sand and wood chips for them to relieve themselves, that was all there was in the box. They had not been given any opportunity to clean themselves of the cum, shit, piss, and menstrual blood. They had all lost weight and looked gaunt, and thin.

Nick and Tim were trying to see how long they could remain alive, just by eating cum. This was ‘hard science’; the stuff people get Nobel Piece Prizes for. The rules were simple, they couldn’t use their hands, they had to lick the sperm off of the bodies of each other, or in this case the people that are temporarily dropped in.

Initially the cheerleaders tried to make the woman dropped in hold still so that the valuable fluid could be licked off. However, most of the time the woman would panic and fight, causing the cum on their bodies to fly off and be wasted. So, the girls found it was best to tackle and hold down the woman till all of the precious fluid could be consumed.

The “box girls” descended on the two girls the minute they were released by Nick. To the two girls this was a nightmarish event, even worse than their previous experience as jack meat. Not only were adolescent girls with cum matted hair and cum caked bodies that was attacking them, but since the girls were trying to get their mouths on the woman’s bodies, it almost felt that they were being attacked by flesh eating zombies.

The “box girls” knew to be aggressive, it made Nick and Tim happy. So when the woman were dragged to the floor the first thing to happen is that one of the girls would straddle the face of the girl dropped in. They would press their pussys on the woman’s face, hopefully with enough force to block the breathing of the woman and bringing on unconsciousness.

The “box girls” made quick work of the girls and got to licking. They hoped that whichever boy was watching would be happy. A few days before Tim had crumbled a cookie into the box. The girls devoured it with gusto, however with their compromised digestive systems they spent the following hours in pain as their bodies were not use to solid food.

Nick enjoyed the ongoing show; he was getting more and more impressed at the young girls organization to make sure they all got a share of his dick juice. He actually felt his dick getting hard again and began to think about adding a little a little desert to the meal.

These thoughts were interrupted when his cell smartphone beeped from an incoming email. He looked at the origin of the email and stopped his breathing a little. It was from the lab at Shrink Corp’s HQ. Nick had only gotten a few emails from this group. Most were just general notes to all drop-off centers, not just him. This, however, was directed specifically to him.

Nick opened the email and it was something very different. He spent several minutes reading and rereading the email. The Nick sent a reply and fell into immediate action.

Nick pulled the two girls from the box leaving the cheerleaders to their own devices. He quickly rinsed the two girls off in the sink, the splash of water caused both of them to come back from unconsciousness He felt them struggle, and plead as he washed their bodies off. He quickly walked down into the basement and went to the first cage available. He dropped the girls into the cage and left the basement.

The girls quickly sat up in their cage and looked around. They were met with the stares of 15 mini men. After the stares the next thing both girls’ noticed was the enlarge cocks the men had, the last was the looks of lust on the faces of the men. The men quickly fell on the two girls and the gangrape began. Kevin thought he heard the girls screams, but he didn’t care, he had shopping to do.

Nick closed the girl’s box and placed it on the shelf where it had been for the past weeks except when brought down for feeding. Nick got dressed and grabbed the keys to the car and headed out the door.

“Tim,” yelled Kevin, “I’m heading out, do you want anything.”

Tim walked out of his room in just his underwear. In his hand was a handful of hair belonging to a munchkin. Munchkin was the term the two of them came up with for the woman they shrunk, or enlarged, to middle size. This one was a brunet, that was half conscious.

“I’m good,” said, “but we did the shopping yesterday, what did we forget?”

“Nothing; just got to get somethings. Be back in a bit.” Nick said and left.

Tim shrugged and turned around dragging the munchkin woman behind him back into his room. “come along little one, I think you need another ride on the merry-go-round”

“Please, please not the Merry-go-round.” Begged the shrunken woman kicking her legs to attempt to escape.

“Oh, come now.” Smiled Tim as he started to close the door, “you know you loved it the last time.”

Three hours later Nick walked back into the house. Tim was sitting on the couch watching the t.v. His brunet munchkin kneeling between his legs, head bobbing up and down as she was working his cock.

Nick looked at his little brother, “hey Tim, can you put the bitch away and help me in here?”

“What is it?” asked Tim.

“I want to keep it secret, but you’re going to think it funny” smiled Nick.

“cool” Tim placed his foot on the shoulder of the munchkin between his legs and pushed her away. The munchkin landed hard on her ass with a yelp. Before she could react, Tim took the SMD and used it on the woman, shrinking her down to mini size. He stood up, grabbed the still stunned woman and walked over to a jar on the table by the door to the basement. Nick and Tim would place minis in there when to lazy to walk all the way down into the basement. They would pick the mini up on the way down for when they did the cleaning and feeding.

Tim pulled up his pants and walked into the kitchen seeing the boxes of stuff being brought in by his brother.

“What are you doing bro?” asked Tim.

Nick explained the email, and what he was planning to do. Tim looked at the box of cheerleaders on the shelf and then looked at his brother. “looks like our experiment gets delayed doesn’t it?”

“Looks that way.” answered Nick. “Give me a hand with this stuff so we can finish and catch a movie tonight.”

They worked on the project for several hours. The two boys needed to look up videos on setting up some of the things they were looking to set up, they even needed to send e-mails to HQ a few times just to get confirmation thing working, and the best way to do it.

When they were done, they both sat back and admired their work. The before them was a fifty-gallon fish tank turned terrarium. They had customized it to have a clean moss bottom. They had created a heated shower system on one end of the tank, and on the other was an easily flowing stream of cool water. Both were filtered, and temperature controlled through the devices Nick had attached to the back of the tank. Several shavings from a soap bar laid down next to the hot showers so the woman would be able to clean themselves thoroughly. There were actually working toilets where the girls could sit and do their business. The closets the toilets were in did not have a front door, or a roof so Nick and Tim could see what was happening, but the toilets flushed and would whisk away the waste.

There were also several hamster wheels, so the girls could run, and some mouse climbing cages so the girls could exercise. The email stated that the girls would need to be in good physical shape. There was even a small t.v. set up, it would be a large screen for the girls, with a firestick so they would have access to a lot a media to entertain themselves. In one of the areas there was a heat lamp.

“o.k.” said Nick with a sigh to Tim, “let’s get the girls in there and get to a movie.”

Nick pulled the box down from the shelf and placed it on the counter next to the terrarium. Nick opened the box and the girls looked up with empty eyed looks, but a bit of excitement and expectation of getting some more food today.

“Well girls, looks like you’re going to get some new digs” smiled Nick. The two boys then pulled the girls out of the box and placed them into the new home created for them.

The girls were catatonic and seemed to be unaware of their new surroundings. Slowly they became aware of the change and began to move testing the grass and hesitantly placing their hands in the warm and cold water.

Nick had boiled some water in the electric kettle and made some cream of wheat. The small bowl was placed down into the terrarium at the center. “It looks like it will need to be this for a couple of weeks, till your digestion system gets back to normal, I’ll try to change it up so you don’t get bored.” Spoke Nick.

“Well, we’ll let you girls get situated.” Nick gave the glass wall a tap. “Let’s go Tim, we’ll see what is playing on our way.”

Without a further word, the boys left.

Four hours later the two returned and took a look at the goings on in the terrarium. It appeared that all the girls had showered and cleaned themselves of the cum encrusting their bodies. They had all been watching a show on the t.v., but with Nick and Tim entering they had quickly stood up and pressed themselves back against the wall of the Terrarium with fear. Nick reached in to remove the plate which held the Cream of Wheat, the girls screamed at the giant’s hand, but quieted when they saw the target and purpose of the Nick’s movement.

“Good night girls be seeing you tomorrow morning” Nick spoke to them and left the kitchen to head to his room. Tim headed to the basement to pick himself up a little something for the night, Nick was going to just get a little sleep.

Two days later a box arrived, a quick shot from the SMD and Nick walked over to the terrarium and dumped in the contents. A pile of razors, skin lotion, panties, and feminine products was created. “O.K. girls,” boomed Nicks voice, “Here is the play, you all need to be shaved and cleaned, top to bottom, armpits, legs, and pussys. If I see any hair, there will be consequences. Those panties are for when you start to have your period and need to keep that shit in place so there isn’t blood all over the place.” He placed the cover back on the terrarium and peered through the glass, “so get to shaving, and cleaning your hairy asses up.”

Nick walked out of the kitchen, His little speech had got his blood riled up and he had a cute redhead in the basement that will totally fit the bill for him releasing his pent-up energy.

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

The cancelled summer camp Chapt 7 Part 2

Post by shrinker_s » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:59 am

PART 2:
Two Months Later….

Nick walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. As usual, Tim had already gotten up and had recruited one of the MILFs from the basement to make breakfast. A blond munchkin sized woman was at the stove, standing on a stool, making pancakes. She was nude, not unusual, as she worked away. Tim sat at the table waiting for breakfast to be served, at the center of the table was a plate with two minis in the sixty-nine position. Most likely these were daughters, or some relation to the munchkin at the stove. Tim had already poured a liberal amount of syrup over the two females and currently was using a fork to prod the top girls ass to make her press her pussy harder on the bottom girls face.

“Morning Nick” said Tim, “check out the girls.”

Nick walked over to the terrarium and looked in on the girls. The two months had done them a lot of good. They were on solid food now and were currently eating one of the pancakes created by the MILF at the stove. The had all gained weight, but with the wheels and other add-ons to the terrarium it was mostly muscle. Their life in the glass box had become normal, to a degree, for them. They had even gotten use to the usual morning routine of breakfast and rape that Tim liked to start his day with.

While they were all nude up top, they all had panties on. Nick gave the glass a tap and the girls looked his way. “Hey girls, looks like it’s that time of the month huh?” Some nodded without thinking, others lowered their eyes. Nick stood up and walked over and took a seat at the table.

He noticed that the application of the fork had really encouraged the girls to enthusiastically eat at each other’s private parts. Nick took a spoon from the table and pushed the girls enough so that they flipped over. Tim took the hint and pushed the points of his fork into the new top girl to reencourage the action.

The munchkin woman brought a stack of pancakes to the table. She set the plate down, all the while looking at the two girls on the plate

While helping himself to some of the pancakes Tim spoke to the woman. “Looks like you have a little time to kill before you will be needed to start washing dishes, I think that would be put to good use sucking my cock.”

The woman hesitated at the command. Tim just took his knife and dragged it across the back of the top girl. “I could push through the both of them right now and you would still have to suck my cock, so why don’t you get to it.”

The women’s eyes teared up, but she went under the table and the noises of her applying her oral skills to Tim’s member could be heard. Nick had long become use to this action and while eating his pancakes began typing and email to be sent to HQ.

When he was done, he stood up and walked out of the kitchen. Before leaving he picked up the two girls, rinsed them off in the sink, and pushed them both down the front of his boxers. He had finals at school and needed to study, and he enjoyed studying hard.

As to the munchkin woman. Tim stood up, grabbed the woman by the hair and lifted her up to the table face down. As Nick left, Tim was applying an ample amount of butter the women’s asshole, but the scream that came from the munchkin as Tim did his first thrust made Nick think that it wasn’t enough.

Later that day Nick was at his desk finishing up his homework. The two girls were both in a glass on the desk, covered in cum. They had done a good job, almost to good, and had been a distraction for Nick as he typed on his computer.

An email came in from HQ indicating that the following month he could be expecting a visitor. There was a short list of things needed to be done prior to the visit. Nick acknowledged the email and went back to work.

Three weeks later the light on the wall started to blink and both Nick and Tim walked to the kitchen.

In walked Enforce 7 and Enforcer 10 each carrying 4 boxes, two in each hand.

Nick’s brows furrowed at the sight of so many boxes. “Hey 10, what’s up with the luggage?”

“We got a bunch more outside” replied E10.

“Yes we do.” Said a woman that was following in the two men, “so if you guys woulndn’t mind we could use help with the rest.”

Nick looked at E10. “Nick, this is Suzi, she’s a lab tech from HQ”

Nick held out a hand to the woman in a yellowish beige jump suite. “Please to meet you ma’me” said Nick.

“Oh, call me Suzi. Everybody else does, how about that help?”

Nick and Tim followed E10 to the garage where one of the vans used by the enforces was parked. Nick noticed that Suzi didn’t follow, leaving them to do the grunt work. The back doors were open and Nick saw that there were eight more boxes on the floor inside.

“This is a lot of minis dude” whispered Nick.

“More than there should be.” Whispered E7 under his breath.

“What do you mean.” Asked Nick as he started grabbing boxes to be carried back into the kitche.

E10 followed answered. “This really should have been a quick grab, no fuss, no muss, five people collected tops, but the lady there wanted to run the operation in a different way. Decided to walk right into the office building of the target. She walked right up to the front desk and demanded to see the man. The secretary told her no dice, and to pound salt. Well Suzi lost it, pulled out her SMD and started hitting everybody in the lobby. We had to follow suit to keep operational security, and started working our way through the building.

E10 was holding four boxes, but had stopped to finish the story. “We didn’t have enough men for what she pulled, I’m positive some witnesses slipped out. If this was China or Russia we could keep this quiet, but here in the U.S.? This is gonna cost HQ a pretty penny to clean up, and were probably going to see close th a thousand more minis boxed along the way.”

Before walking through the door E10 sighed out, “The boss is going to be pissed, I’ll tell you”

The disgust in the tone of the voice of E10 initiated silence in all the men as they carried the boxes into the kitchen.

As they walked in they saw that two boxes were open and Suzi was staring down into a third. She had a spoon in her hand and looked to be pushing the minis in the box around, as if looking for a something.

She stopped, and a large smile showed up on her face. She put down the spoon and reached into the box. She lifted out a mini by her hair.

Raising the screaming woman up to her face she smiled even broader “well hello there bitch. Remember me.” She placed the woman into her hand. “Well I’ll be sure you never forget me.”

The woman was screaming even more, in response Suzi pulled her up to her mouth and gave the mini woman a large, wet lick with her tongue. This silenced the woman right away as she coughed and gaged. Suzi looked at the men in the room “It was something my mentor showed me.”

She took the still sputtering woman and walked over to the trash can in next to the counter. She stepped on the lever lifting the lid and began to rip the clothes off of the woman.
As the woman struggled with no effect as each piece was ripped off of her body and dropped into the trash below Suzi kept talking. “All this little cunt needed to do was let us in. Just let us by and we would have been finished and on our way, but no, she had to be a cunt.” The woman was now naked and trembling with shock to the unclothing that had occurred. She was lifted up to Suzi face. “Well cunt, welcome to the rest of your life, and first phase is to get to know what a real cunt is like.”

Suzi’s free hand went to the zipper handle at the top of her Jumper but stopped before she began to pull it down. She turned to the four males in the kitchen. “Please guys, can you turn your backs and give a woman a little privacy?”

The four men looked to each other but turned their backs to the woman holding the mini. As the stared forward at the clock they heard the noise of a zipper being pulled down. There was a noticeable increase in the screams of the mini in the Suzi’s hand as she became aware of her new destination. It was quickly stopped short, but a small moan from Suzi could be heard. This was followed by another sound of the zipper being pulled up.

“O.k. guys, you can turn around”

The four men turned to look at the woman. Unembarrassed, she was still had her hand at her crotch adjusting whatever it was that was going on. She smiled at the men, “looks like she will have to find another use for that mouth of hers.”

“Whoo,” Suzi emphasize the motion a bit more, “Can’t believe how horny you get from an operation, how do you guys handle it. Oh, don’t tell me cause you would have access to any of the minis you collect right?”

“Actually mam,” spoke E10, “Rules dictate hands off the boxed mini’s till be get back to HQ.

“Hmmm,” Suzi shrugged “sucks to be you. Now where are these girls I am supposed to work with? Oh! Here they are.” Suzi walked over to the terrarium containing the cheerleaders, they were lined up to the glass shocked at what they had witnessed with the mini girl moments before.

Suzi reached into the glass enclosure and pulled 2 girls out. Holding one in each hand she smiled. “These girls are just so cute.” There was almost a squeal to her voice and then brought the girls up to her face and pressed them up to her checks. “just look at all you beautiful babes, why I bet you girls get into all sorts of shenanigans when we aren’t looking.”

She brought the girls in her hands back out in front of her and began to move them like a toddler with barbie dolls with small jerks as she said the word:

“Hi, how are you?”
“Doing well, how are you?”
“I’m also doing well.”
“you sure are pretty.”
“So are you.”
“Can I eat your pussy?”
“only if I can eat yours after”
“O.K.”

Suzi pressed the face of the girl in her left hand into the crotch of the girl in her right.

“Nom, Nom, Nom” Suzi spoke with each movement of her hand to make the girl in the crotches face move up and down. Then she separated the two and in the same childish voice said “Now it’s my turn to eat your pussy” she then forced the face of the other mini girl into the crotch of the other mini. She said “Nom, Nom, Nom” with a grin on her face.

She started placing the minis back into the terrarium, “oh I could play with these girls all night.” Then she sighed, “But that isn’t what I’m here for.”

She turned and indicated the kitchen table, currently covered by boxed minis. “could you clear those away and move this contraption over to the table.?” The tone was really that of an order, not a question.

The four men gathered the boxes and moved them to the card table in the living room. When the returned they saw that Suzi had set up shop on the table. She had pulled out a scale, and an assortment of instruments.

“Could you move that thing over to the table here?” she again asked\ordered. The men complied.

“Thanks guys.” She said in a disinterested tone. Here eyes were on the girls in the glass box. There were all at the very far side of the enclosure trying to get away from this person whe has seemed to take a unique interest in them.

“Come here little ones, we need to take some measurements” Suzi said in a gleeful voice and commenced to reach into the terrarium and pick up on of the girls. The mini gave a little peep of surprise but didn’t really resist being picked up and examinied by, what to her eyes, the giantess. Suzi examined the woman from top to bottom, spinning the mini several times in her hands. More than ounce she opened the girls legs and looked upon the clean shaven pussy of the girl with a hungry gaze. When the examination was done, Suzi placed the girl on the scale and simply typed in the weight of the girl on the laptop she had opened to the side. Suzi then procede to measure several aspects of the girl with a caliper, typing in the readings each time. “almost done little one, just one last thing” Suzi grabbed a thermometer from the table, dipped the end in a blob of KY jelly she had on a napkin with the insturments, she spun the woman upside down and pushed the end of the devise into the mini girls rectum. The mini girl gave only a little additional squeak at the anal intrusion. Suzi gave a little chuckle at the girls reaction and looked to the men watching the goings on, “most of the minis have a tendency to scream bloody murder when I take their temperature.” She smiled.

Tim smiled back, “Trust me, they have had bigger things than that up their ass.”

Suzi laughed out loud at the joke and pulled out the devise, looked at the reading and typed that in as well. She looked to be done with the mini in her hand. She picked up a devise from the table and flipped a switch on the handle. This was when it’s use was clear, it was a tattoo gun and Suzi pressed the tip hard on the flesh of the woman’s back. The mini screamed out in pain for the first time as the devise stabbed hundreds and little knives into her body. When complete it was the number one that Suzi had carved into the woman’s flesh.

“That’s so I don’t loose track of them” she smiled at the men.

The weeping mini was placed back into the terrarium and anther was grabbed and the process was started again.

The enforcers looked at each other and E10 spoke up “We need to get going and help with the other collections we’re going to have to get done.”

“Cause of my actions Ten?” asked Suzi looking up.

“Didn’t lay blame on no one, we just got to finish the job.” Replied Ten.

“Well, so long as you don’t blame me, you and your friend are dismissed”

Nick saw the look in the eyes of ten and knew that he was insulted by this assumption of command that this woman displayed. The two enforces left without another word.

Nick looked at Tim and nodded towards the living room. “we are going to go in and sort out the mini’s for HQ.” said Nick. “There an awful lot of them so space downstairs will be tight. I’ll ask for a special pickup from HQ.”

“You do that hon.” Said Suzi, not looking up from her work.

Nick did not like this woman.

Nick and Tim sat at the couch, each opened up a box and began the process of stripping and sorting the minis. Nick pulled out an older man and with quick motions stripped off his clothes and this tossed him to the patiently waiting Travis. A quick grab, a slight chomp of his jaws, and the min was gone. Travis wagged his tail in reaction to the treat.

Tim had watched the process and then began his sorting task. The first mini was a woman in a business suit, typical of either an executive secretary, or middle management. The woman was in hysterics, screaming and pounding on the fingers that encompassed her.

“I don’t know Nick, I’m not really liking this Suzi chick” said Tim as he pulled the suit jacket off of his mini showing that she was wearing a whit camisole underneath. With a quick jerk he ripped the camisole off exposing an off-white bra. “She seems really bossy.” Tim rubbed his thumbs over the full breasts, eliciting another scream from the woman.

Nick turned and started to sort through the box in front of him. “I know Tim, we just need to put up with her for a few days and she’ll be gone.” He found a mini that interested him and picked up the screaming girl. She seemed to be in her early twenties, she wore jeans and a sweater, probably an intern. He swiftly lifted the sweater over the minis head showing that his mini had a black bra on.

Nick looked over at his little brother. His mini had already lost her bra exposing some nice tits. Tim was in the process of pulling the minis dress down past her sharply legs. She was grabbing the hem of the dress in and effort to prevent the garment from being removed, of course it did nothing. She was wearing pantyhose over a set of thong panties. Tim pealed the pantyhose off like a second skin leaving only the panties on the woman.

“Can you keep cool till she takes off?” Nick asked.

Tim ripped the panties off of the mini and stood up. He brought the waistline of his pants away from his belly and shoved the mini down on to his dick. He used his hand to adjust the mini, so her mouth was centered on the cum slit getting a nice face full of pre-cum. He lifted his hand and released the hand on the waist band.

“Sure thing big brother, let’s just hope it isn’t that long.” Smiled Tim.

“I’m with you on that” Nick replied. He payed a little more attention to his mini. He pulled the bra off with no effort. Jeans were always tricky, but he had experience, he undid the clasp and pulled the pants off the mini like a second skin. The black panties rolled down to mid thigh. She quickly made a grab for them to pull up, but Nick just grabbed them and pulled them off. He took a minute to examine the small muff around the girls pussy then stood up and placed the mini into the appropriate spot to be put to work.

For about an hour the two boys sat quietly as they slowly worked through the boxes of minis. The quickly stripped the minis, sometimes interacting with them as the pleaded with the two giants. However, to the two boys it almost felt like work as they went through box to box. They had stopped through an occasional mini to Travis since the last one they tossed the dog just bit into it a few times and then dropped the mini on the floor. The mortally wounded man screamed in pain for a few minutes as he blead out, Travis just looked at the mini and watched the life disappear. It was obvious that the dog’s belly was full.

Nick and Tim took turns bringing a finished box of processed minis down into the basement. The minis were placed into a cage with little regard to the typical separation process the times before. The walk to the basement and back was a great opportunity to stretch their legs, and give the minis servicing them an adjustment.

Tim had switched his out for a buxom redhead that he found in a different box. Nick was happy with the one he had, she was still weeping as her face was pushed firmly in the cum slit of his cock.

The door to the kitchen opened and Suzi walked out carrying another box. “I fished with the girls, and they are perfect.” She placed the box on the table in front of the boys, “Looks like the boys collected a few more mini’s for you boys to play with.”. She stood up and gave her body a big stretch, and while yawning asked “the quarters are down through, there right?” Indicating the door to the basement.

Nick nodded, “Door straight ahead at the bottom of the stairs. Fridge is stocked and clean linins on the bed. Towels in the cabinet next to the shower”

Suzi gave a little smile across her face, “A shower and bed sound wonderful” She tapped the spot above her pussy indicating the mini encased in the flesh “how does that sound bitch?” She wiggled just a little bit and smiled at the boys, “I think she heard me.”

She walked back to the kitchen and quickly returned carrying two travel bags. She opened the door and turned to the boys and winked “you boys be good and stay on your side of the door you hear, no peaking.”

She closed the door behind her as she entered the basement.

Tim and Nick finished with the last two boxes in front of them and gave a sigh. Tim closed the lid, the now naked minis still screaming pleas for mercy and release. “I don’t really want to go down there right now with her walking around.” Said Tim.

Nick closed his box also. “Me too, I’m hungry. Want to go get some Chinese?”

Tim smiled, “That sounds great, but what about this box.”

Nick pulled the box in front of him. He opened the box and looking up was what he thought he’d see. Most of the minis were women and children of various ages. There were a few men also. As usual they began to scream up to him as they saw the giant face peering down.

“Let me try something.” He said as he was still looking down.

Nick scanned the crowd and saw what he was looking for. A woman holding two toddlers close to her body looking up with fear. “That will work” he thought to himself. Nick reached down and grabbed the trio with one hand. With no effort he pulled the toddlers from the woman’s arms. The woman began to scream and yell in classic motherhood born hysterics.

Nick placed the woman in the space between his middle finger and ring finger of his left hand, he then placed each toddler between the middle and forefinger and ring finger and pinky. The mom reached out to either side to hold her children’s hands trying to calm their cries.

“O.K. you ants take a look up here” spoke Nick. The occupants of the box looked up at the towering face above them. Nick smiled and continued to speak. “My brother and I are way to bored, hungry, and tried to strip you down so let’s try this. You have 30 seconds to strip, or I separate your heads.”

To add emphasis to his voice Nick took his right hand and flicked his forefinger at the base of each of the toddlers. In each case the head of the toddler went flying into the crowd and blood splattered over the children’s mom, and the minis in the box. The minis scurried away from the incoming body parts screaming at the horror of what they saw.

“What are you doing?” spoke Nick a little louder, “didn’t you hear me? Get those clothes off. I want to see skin, pussys and dicks, get going”

To add more effect to his voice he calmly twisted the head off of the hysterical mother still in his left hand. “STRIP!!!!” he yelled.

With a frantic pace the minis began to pull off their clothes. Some of the toddlers didn’t understand what was happening so the adults nearby worked the clothes off of their bodies. Many of the minis were crying and toddlers that were alone called out for their missing parents.

The clothes were placed in a pile at the center of the box. Nick looked at Tim with a smile. “That was pretty easy.” He said with a smile. Nick reached down and grabbed the pile of clothes and tossed them on the large pile on the table from the previous boxes. They would all be incinerated in the basement later.

Tim stood up “let’s go Nick, I’m hungry.” He gave the mini in his pants a little adjustment to place her face more securely on his cock head.

“Give me a second” Nick said.

He looked the box over and spotted what he wanted. In the corner, her front turned towards the corner hiding her nudity, her body shivering with sobs. Nick reached in and grabbed the young girls hair. She immediately screamed in surprise, and fear, as Nick dragged her to the center of the box.

“O.K. people, I’m gonna’ be gone for about an hour so I don’t want you to get bored. So how about we run a little gangbang train on this bitch right here.” The target had rolled up into a fetal position ball at the center of the crowd hiding her nudity. The other minis looked up at Nick, or at each other with confusion. Nick slapped the table the box was on, causing some to fall but all came to awareness. “What the fuck did I just say? Cocks and cunts get to work on that little slut right there.” He pointed at the mini at the center of the box. “There better be a body onto of that bitch in thirty seconds or I’ll stop popping heads.”

He saw a woman holding what seemed to be her thirteen-year-old son to her side, Nick pointed his finger at the woman. “You, slut, get on your knees and start sucking that cock next to you. The woman looked up at Nick with fear, and disbelief in her eyes. “Bitch, start sucking or so help me I’ll rip his head off and still shove his dead dick in your mouth.”

A new set of tears came to the woman’s eyes as she knelt down before her child’s body, wrapped her mouth around her sons’ cock, and began suck on the prepubescent member of her son.

Without direction the boy placed his hands on either side of his mothers’ head and started to press his hips back-and-forth into his mothers’ mouth in time of her head bobbing.

“That’s the ticket dude.” Said Nick. “I bet that’s starting to feel pretty good. But you better not cum in the bitch’s mouth, that shit is for that pussy in the middle right there.” Nick pointed at the girl in the middle.

He scanned the crowd again; he saw another family unit. A mom with a son and daughter. The boy was around ten years old, the daughter looked to be around six.

Nick pointed at the woman, “o.k. mom, looks like folks are slow on the up take. Why don’t you get your daughter there sucking her bothers dick, just like you sucked their fathers on the night you made both of them.”

The mother knelt down next to her daughter and whispered into her ear. Then with a mother’s gentleness she guided her daughters head towards her son’s, the girl’s brothers, dick. The little girl erupted into more tears as her face approached the member. The mother placed her hand on the small of her sons back to prevent him from backing up. She used the pressure of her hands to press the two together, easing the pressure to allow them space, then pressing together. Truly a mother that knew how to work it.

Nick again gazed over the crowd, ‘did they not get it?’ he thought to himself. He reached in a picked up one of the toddler boys and with no thought ripped the arms, then legs. He held the screaming torso above the minis. “Let’s make this easy, the way I see it there are more bitches in this box than dicks, so I am now making this easy. Start sucking cocks, and pumping cum into the bitch.” To finalize the statement, he ripped the head off of the toddler he was holding, silencing his screams.

The woman, now coming to awareness of what was needed, fell to their knees and started sucking cocks. Men with no woman were grabbing woman by their hair and dragging that woman’s face towards their cocks. When a woman was not available, even the toddler girls were being face fucked, by force if necessary. Nick noticed several of the woman and girls being slapped, and in some cases punched to facilitate compliance.

Finally, a man walked up to the girl at the center of the crowd. He knelt down and separated her legs. The girl began to fight, and scream. In response the man wrapped his hands around the girl and squeezed. The girls eyes began to bulge, but her body slacked in response to the lack of oxygen. The man removed his hands from the girls throat, spit into his hand, lubricated the tip of his cock and inserted the member into the girls vagina. The girl gave out a scream as her maidenhood was shattered. The man on top started with slow thrusts but gradually picked up speed. Within a few strokes his body spasmed with the obvious result of his implanting the contents of his balls into the girl. The man collapsed and after a moment to catch his breath, lifted himself off to the girl. The girl didn’t respond to the lifting of weight off of her she just laid motionless on the bottom of the box.

As the man walked away, and mother guided what seemed to be her son towards the girl. The penis of the boy was hard, and the older woman guided the young boy to position himself on top of the girl. The mom grabbed the boy by the hips and guided the boy to start the classic pumping motions needed for sex. The boy also did not last long, and the mother pulled her son off of the girl to bring him to the side. Another male was already taking his spot.

Seeing that the breeding was on its way, Nick closed the top of the box and looked at his brother. “Looks like it’s going well, let get food.”

The two boys stood up and headed out to eat.

========

Four hours late the two boys opened the door to the kitchen. They had decided to see a movie after eating. It wasn’t like the boxed tines were going anyplace.

Opening the door, they were met with a wonderful smell of baked pie and fresh brewed coffee. Suzi was sitting at the kitchen table a slice of pie and mug of coffee.

“Hey guys.” She said with a smile, “I made pie well, I got pie delivered and heated it up.” She chuckled. “I just wanted to apologize for being a bit of a bitch earlier today.”

There were two pies on the counter, one cherry one apple. The piew weren’t what was catching the two boys’ eyes. As they approached the table and focused in on the action, they saw two boxes off to the side and in front of Suzi. There was a crowd of minis, at the center of the crowd was the woman that had been collected by Suzi earlier that day. Her hair was greased back to her hair as a result of the slippery place she had spent a considerable amount of time. The woman was currently sandwiched between two male minis. The experienced eye of the boys immediately informed them that both holes of the woman were currently being violated by the two men.

Most noticeable however, was a group of eight men standing around two girls on their knees. One blond the other brunett. By looking at their budding tits, and no hair on pussys indicated that they were just a little over twelve or thirteen. They were both furiously servicing the cocks of the men standing around them. Each had a cock in each hand pumping back and forth, their mouths containing another cock. In both cases the men held the girls head in their hands and were furiously pumping the cocks down the little girls’ throats.

The man in front of the blond looked to be just about to cum, he quickly stepped in front of the woman shoved his cock into her mouth and with an aggressive thrust obviously shot his load into the woman throat. The woman’s eyes bulged as she tried to have her throat accommodate the cock, but also swallow the sperm being shot down her gullet.

The man stepped away, his dick already starting to become flaccid. “Good job little man.” Said Suzi with a smile on her face. She grabbed the man with a obvious disregard for his safety and tossed him into one of the boxes. She reached into the other and pulled out another man and placed him with the group surrounding the girls. The man must have already known what to do because he already started to jack on his meat while waiting for a chance at the girls.

Suzi looked up at the boys. “Turns out that this little slut had two daughters. I decided to see if they were as big of whores as their mom. Turns out I was right, as you see, they are great cock suckers.” Suzi looked down at the action going on, “I told the mom-whore that if she keeps these cocks drained her baby girls wouldn’t get their holes reamed.”

She gave little giggle reached over to the French press and poured another cup of coffee, “but it looks like your falling behind sweetie”. She leaned back, clapped her hands getting the attention of every mini on the table. “boys, you need to show this mom how it’s done, let’s get to fucking those little sluts. Don’t be shy, I want to see some cocks opening up those pussys and asses.”

The man in front of the brunette didn’t hesitate. With a fierce push he forced the girl roughly onto her back. The girl started the struggle with panic as the man forced his body between her legs and with a fierce thrust pushed himself into her pussy. The girl let out a piercing scream as her hymen ripped apart and the head of the man’s dick rammed into her cervix.

She was crying in shame and pain. The sound rose and fell with the thrusts of the man on top currently breeding her like a sow. Suzi reached down and flipped the rutting couple, so the man was on the bottom and the girl on top. “Let’s pop that ass boys.” As commanded, one of the men mounted, and plunged his engorged member into the girl’s asshole eliciting another shriek of pain. The noise, however, was silenced as another man put his dick into the girls’ mouth.

The other girl was treated more gently, but the result was the same. Three men, one girl.

Nick and Tim each got some pie and watched the action. As each man unloaded into one of the nine available orifices, Suzi would toss the man into one box, and pull anther out from the other. During the action Suzi explained to the boys. “I told them that these sluts were the reason why they were shrunken, and pretty much never going to see their loved ones again. I think that inspired them to be a little more aggressive than normal.”

As the action dragged on it was obvious that the three females had gone into shock. They no longer responded to the intrusions to their bodies by the men. They just took each new member with no reaction.

Eventually the men in the box, began to run out, and when there was only two men on each of the girls Suzi stood up and stretched.

“Well I think the fun is over guys” she said with a yawn. Both of the boys nodded in agreement as they picked up the plates and brought them to the sink.

Suzi grabbed the box that she had been tossing the men into and placed the top of the box just below the edge of the table. With her free arm she scrapped the minis on the table three woman, and six men into the box as if cleaning crumbs off a table after a meal. There were already moans of pain from injured men and the addition of the nine bodies didn’t seem to add too much to the noise. She placed the box on the table and closed the lid.

When done she looked at Tim and Nick, “I’m not sticking these bitchs into my holy’s-of-holy’s” she smiled, “who knows what diseases those bitches just caught from those guys.” She started to walk out of the kitchen “oh well, there is a bunch of other minis I can choose from to keep me company tonight.” Just before leaving she turned towards the two men at the sink. “Have a good night guys, see you tomorrow.” She then turned and left.

“let’s see what’s on t.v.” said Tim.

The boys walked out to the living room and turned on the t.v. The boxes of minis were still by the door to the basement so they both sorted through the contents of the boxes, found minis to their liking and promptly pushed them down their pants to give them some precum snacks. The boys flipped through the channels, found a show they both liked and watched occasionally reaching down to adjust their minis, making sure their faces were properly placed on their cock slits.

Two hours later Tim stood up and wished his brother good night and headed into his room with his mini.

Nick reached into his pants and pulled out the mini and placed her on his belly. The girl looked to be around sixteen years old, brunet, with fairly developed breasts for her age.

She was still able to generate tears and wiped her face clearing off both the tears and precum on her face. She looked up at Nick “Please, just let me go back to my mom.”

Nick smiled, “Oh, was your mom in there?”

The girl nodded back.

“Well let’s get you two together then.” Said Nick standing up and walking over to the box which had contained the mini girl in his hand.

When he opened up the top of the box the faces of the minis within looked up to the face above them.

Nick noted that what usually happened when a bunch of minis were left in the box for longer than a few hours was happening. Basically, the men would go slightly insane and begin to help themselves to the woman around them.

One of the men was servicing a woman from behind while she was on fours. Another was on top of a woman pumping away, the woman’s feet were flailing in an attempt to get the man off of her. Several of the woman were seated with bruises on their faces most likely received as they fought off the men. Several of the men were sitting up against the side of the box either looking upon the scene with horror, or with a satisfied look on their faces having their lust sated.

One of the female minis that was sitting against the side of the box stood up at the site of the girl in Nick’s hand. She lifted up her hands and began scream up at the girl lifted her hands towards the girl.

“That must be your mom” said Nick.

Nick reached in and picked the woman up with his free hand. Nick gave the woman a quick ounce over. Her shirt was ripped in several places exposing her breasts in a way Nick thought was very sexy. She was also naked from the waist down, obviously she had been the target of one, or more, of the mini men’s attentions.

Nick put the woman in the same hand as the girl allow the two to hug and kiss each other as they were reunited.

Nick looked down and spoke. “Hey gang, looks like you all got the right idea, fuck like you may not see tomorrow ‘cause you might not see tomorrow.” He smiled a little bit more. “I see a lot of empty mouths and cocks that need sucking so I would suggest that you woman there” He pointed down at the box so each woman felt like he was singling them out, “get to sucking”

As usual they didn’t move right away, but Nick knew how to fix this, one of the men sitting and looking as if he had no intention of taking place in the action. Nick reached down and popped his head like a grape. “I think you got the idea now, so I will count to three, if there are any empty mouths, those heads will be like that dick there.”

Nick didn’t even start counting as woman scarmbled to get a cock in their mouths. Even some of the male toddlers found their dick being wrapped in the warm moist mouth of woman they didn’t know.

“Good job little ones” Nick said. “I’ll make sure to look in on you folks later on.” Nick closed the lid of the box and focused his attention on the two females in his hand.

The two still had their arms around each other and stared out at Nick. He smiled back at them. “Don’t worry girls.” He said with a smile. “I’m not going to put you two pretty things into the box. I get a better use for you cunts.”

Fear crossed the faces of the two woman as Nick stood up and walked into his bed room. He walked into the adjoining bather room and placed both of the mini females on the counter next to his sink. He turned on the water of the faucet setting the water to a comfortable warm temperature. He picked up the mother of the younger female and moved her around in his two hands getting a good look at her body.

“Looks like you had a pretty good time in that box you little slut. Don’t try to look like you didn’t love those cocks in you, or you would have put your panties back on instead of leaving them off looking for more meat.”

The woman shook her head and tried to push away Nick’s fingers to escape.

Well since you won’t be needing these anymore, Nick began to rip the rest of the clothes off the mini rendering her as naked as her daughter. He ran the woman under the water making sure she was clean from head to toe.

Ounce the two were clean, Nick carried the two woman into his bedroom and readied himself for a good nights sleep.

The next morning Nick walked into the kitchen, he had dropped to two women into the vase by the basement door to be brought down to their cages. At the table Tim and Suzi were eating breakafast. At the center of the table was a plate with two mini woman.

They were in a classic sixty-nine position. Nick walked up closer to see that there were several marks on their bodies, obviously from an aggressive application of fork tines. Tim looked up at his brother with a lopsided grin.

Suzi looked at Nick as well, “we got some sisters this morning, so I figured we would get a opening show for what is going to follow soon.” She reached over and grabbed a bottle of syrup and poured it over the girls. “Look how sweet you two are now.”

Nick saw a box on the floor, the top was open and Travis’s face was deep in the box, his tail wagging back and forth. Nick looked over at Tim, who shrugged, “we don’t have any more room down stairs, I pulled out the young ones and left the rest for Travis.”

Nick notices the counter was missing the terrarium that held the girls. He asked about this, Suzi mentioned that she had the enforcers move it down into the basement when they dropped off the box. “They weren’t happy about being ordered by me, but tough titty” she smirked.

Nick gave a nod, grabbed a box of cereal and sat at the table watching the show.

Suzi kept the action going with stabs of the fork and flipping the couple over switching the top and bottom person. Then she seemed to get bored and stood up. She grabbed the plate the girls were on, “Excuse me boys” she said and brought the plate to the sink and washed the mini women off. Even with her back towards them they could see her movements not only included the washing of the minis’, but also she lowered her hands to her pussy and made the motion that clearly made it obvious to them what was going on. She then turned away from the sink, cinching up her robe.

“I got a delivery today also fellas, so finish your food and get your butts downstairs, you’re going to love this.” She left the kitchen with a little hum.

The boys looked at each other and gave a shrug. They really didn’t like this woman and were not in any great rush to make her happy.

When finished, they walked down to the basement and saw the Suzi with her back towards them in front of the terrarium that contained the girls. She had a small vile on the table and as was holding one of the mini girls in her hand. She took a q-tip and dipped it into the vile and applied the fluid from the vial to the small woman’s vaginal area.

As she placed the woman into the glass container, she looked over her shoulder. “Well there you are boys come closer you’ll want to see this.”

The boys stepped up and looked into the terrarium no devoid of any of the stuff in previously. It was now an empty glass walled container with only the girls inside. Each with a tattoo on her back and now some dark fluid having been applied to their vaginas.

Suzi reached over a grabbed a box, it must have had been delivered that morning since the boys had never seen it before. The size of the box allowed it to be inserted at the narrow end of the terrarium. The depth of the box was only a few inches, leaving most of the space of the glass container open. The girls began to step away from the box, since there was an evil intent behind the giant women’s behavior already.

Suzi looked at the boys and smiled. “Hold on to your cocks, this should be fun.” She carefully slid up the box facing the inside of the terrarium, and the girls up. The box was a composition of hexagonal cells. Suzi leaned over and blew at the cells of box and sat back.

“The CO2 of the breath brings them to action.”

The boys looked in and started to see movement from within the cells. With a creepy slowness legs began to slide out of the cells. First one body showed, then another. Spiders, black spider with legs that looked like black pipe cleaners began to emerge from their cells.

The girls erupted in screams and shouts as they pressed their bodies up against the far side of their glass prison.

The spider began to crawl out of their cells and climb down onto the floor. They moved slowly, with little action. Their eight eyes glistened in the light, and their mandibles moved seeming to taste the air.

Then on of the spiders seemed to stop and freeze in space. Then another, then another. Then as one all of the spiders lifted up onto their back legs and seemed to shudder from front legs, to last.

“And their off.” Shouted Suzi.

The spiders rushed the girls, and it their panic the girls began to scatter, which wasn’t very smart.

The spiders were about the size of Saint Bernard’s relative to the girls. Then the first girl fell. The spider had struck her on her back, forcing her to her belly. She tried to get up, but the weight of the spider made her unable to get up. The legs wrapped around the girl’s body, the bottom two legs of the eight slid between the two legs separating them. Then a pink organ slid out of the thorax of the spider and started to insert itself into the woman’s pussy. The spider’s thorax pulsed as it pulled the probing organ in and out at an ever-increasing rate.

Suzi replied back to the boy’s stares. “We are trying a new production process for our weaver spiders. These are actually female spiders with eggs. They are going to give each of these ladies a nice present in their womb.” The spider’s thorax shivered, and the girl screamed even more as she felt an egg part her pussy lips and push up into her. The spider seemed to finish and stepped away from the woman but didn’t seem to stop it shaking as it looked to be heading towards another woman that a spider had also finished with.

“They have about eight eggs ready to go,” continued Suzi,” they mark the host of the egg with a specific pheromone, they lay only one egg and move on.”

A thump brought their attention to one of the girls standing face first up against the glass of the spider rape zone. One of the spiders had her pined against the glass and with each thrust the girl’s breasts smashed against the glass like a shower scene from an old porn movie.

“oops, got to stop that from happening” said Suzi. The boys looked as she took her pointer and moved to towards where one of the other girls had found herself sandwiched between two of the spiders. One had its depositing organ deep in her pussy, the other had forced its organ up her ass. “We don’t want to waste an egg up this girl’s ass.” She took her pointer and moved the organ from the girl’s ass and positioned the organ in such a manner that both of the organs now plunged into the girls vagina. This elicited another set of screams from the girl as her pussy was stretched to accept the two intruders.

Another scene also caught Suzi’s attention. Two girls were holding hands as they were both belly-down getting hammered by spiders. It was obvious that they were trying to be supportive to each other. Suzi took her pointer and separated the hands, “Sorry girls, you’re going to have to give your current lover your full attention. None of this girly-eye shit.” Se spun the girls, with the spiders still pumping away, around so that they were not able to see one another. They were still screaming each other’s name, but there was really nothing to stop that from happing.

Suzi, Nick, and Tim watched the action with real interest. While she was a pain in the ass, Suzi did provide them with something they hadn’t seen before. The action continued for a few minutes more till all the spiders had finished their egg depositing work. Then they moved back into their holding cells. Suzi lowered the cover down to seal the eight-legged rapists in. She removed the box and gazed over her work.

Most of the girls were crying and sobbing in some way. A few had found their partner and were embracing is support. A few were clearly in shock form what had just occurred.

Suzi stood up and stretched out her arms, “man that was great.” She wiggled her hips and shivered. “That action made me more than a little horny.”

She looked over her shoulder and saw what she was looking for. A family had been standing up against the glass of their storage unit. They were looking with horror at what they had scene. There was a father and mother and two toddler children one boy and one girl. Suzi walked over and placed her hand into the space and picked the toddler girl, she seemed to be around eight, and with a little giggle opened the front of her jumper and slide the screaming girl down the front and with a little adjustment obviously inserted the girl into her pussy. “hmmmmm, I love it when they struggle.” As she zipped up her jumper and patted the space above her special spot. “Hey boys, you need to move this group of spider sluts back upstairs so they get some sunlight, also you can give them their toys so they can move around.” She turned around and walked back to her room in the back. Obviously to play with the girl up her pussy.

Five days later:

Nick and Tim walked into the house returning from a trip from the grocery store. In the kitchen sat Suzi at the table taking measurements of the girls in the terrarium. She was non-gently picking up each of the mini woman weighing, measuring, and taking each of their temperatures with a rectal thermometer. Of course, the thermometer was small to cause a normal size human, to the minis it was the size of a significantly sized cock. However, the girls had been so abused, they barely registered a grunt as the tip of the instrument was inserted. After each reading, she typed the information into her laptop.

The woman clearly showed that something was growing inside of them. Their bellies were distended out to nearly the size of a woman 9 months pregnant. According to Suzi, there was still another six to seven days to go and that they would still bet a lot bigger.

The three of them needed to be in the kitchen. E10 and some of the other enforcers were swinging buy and according to their communication, they needed to check in with the team. When the time started to approach Suzi stood up and began to walk out of the room with her laptop. When Nick mentioned the meeting, she basically looked at the two boys and said, “I am busy, they can wait for me, ring me when they show up.”

At the designated time Enforcer 10 and Enforcer 7 knocked on the door. Nick let them in and was surprised when they were followed by four other enforcers. Nick and Tim had finished a small snack of milk and cookies and Suzi was in the basement. If they looked upset that Suzi wasn’t there it didn’t show, they asked Nick to have her come to the kitchen.

As Nick texted the woman E-10 directed some of the men to take the terrarium containing the girls out to the truck.

“What’s going on 10?” asked Nick.

“Sorry Nick,” E-10 didn’t look happy, “we need to shut down our outside operations for a while. At least for six months till the heat wears off from that broads mess up.”

“Which broad would that be?” said Suzi as she stepped into the room. Suzi noticed the men moving the terrarium and stepped towards them. “What the hell are you doing with my subjects? This experiment is entering in a crucial stage, and moving them…”

“They are being take back to HQ, just like everything else in this house.” He looked at the woman in front of him “Including you.”

Suzi didn’t see the enforcer stepping behind her, and Nick and Tim didn’t feel the need to provide any warning. Enforcer 7 placed the stun device up against the women’s neck causing her entire body to spasm and collapse on the floor.

Two of the workers lifted the woman up onto the table and E-10 took out a knife. He started at the bottom of the left leg of the women’s jumper and with a smooth movement cut along the seem on both sides effectively removing Suzi’s clothing like he was skinning a fish. With no hesitation, E-10 inserted his fingers into the woman’s pussy and unsurprisingly pulled out a mini. She was a teen girl, also disabled by the stunning devise. When E-10 placed the girl on the table, Nick casually placed his empty glass over her. E-10 checked Suzi’s ass, it was mini free.

As the effect of the stun was wearing off E-10 looked into the eyes of the woman splayed out on the table.

“Look bitch, the boss is pissed at you to a level I’ve never seen. He wants you back at HQ and as he put it ‘in a box’. So now that your protective shield is off,” E-10 stepped back and pulled out his SMD “the next stop for you is a box ride back to HQ.” With that he shot pulled the trigger and the woman screamed as she was reduced to the size of a barbie, like she had done to so many people before her.

Suzi was only starting to begin to come around to her new life status when E-10 picked her up and placed her into one of many boxes that were now being taken out the door as the team was closing down Nick and Tim’s operation.

The men were also pulling out cages, tables, and desks. It looked as if the intent was to strip the entire basement clean of everything. Yet they were not only cleaning the basement, they were cleaning the entire house. The men went through every room, removing any evidence of Shrink Corp.

When asked about this E-10 was almost apologetic when he asked for the boys SMDs. “We need to take it all boys, bosses orders.” As each truck was loaded and sent away to say that the boys were upset was an understatement. However, E-10 looked with a smile, “You’ll still get your monthly pay, and the house and cars are payed for.” He then signed on a pad that one of the workers presented to him. As the man walked away E-10 looked at the long faces of the boys. “Hey guys, cheer up. From what I have heard from the rumor mill there is something cooking at the lab, and I get the feeling that we’ll be back in business.” As he walked to his car he gave the boys a wave. “Just keep your heads low, and your noses clean. We’ll be in touch.” As the final car drove away, Nick and Tim both walked into their home, now empty of all their toys.

It was going to be a long 6 months.