Bigger is Better (F/fm, bbw, vore, ass, feet, fart, insertion, anal insertion)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
MantikoreD
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Bigger is Better (F/fm, bbw, vore, ass, feet, fart, insertion, anal insertion)

Post by MantikoreD » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:17 pm

Its me again, I thought a BBW revenge on the cheerleader angle was a fun, under used trope. So again, feedback is more than welcomed. Also any new story ideas or specific things to do to tinies that you all would like to see. I'm working on a super power themed story next so if anything you like would fit in that just message me. I'm also up for Roleplay if you want to contact me about that as well. So, without further ado, here it is....

----------------------------------------

Amy was always a heavy girl. Her whole life was a struggle until recently. You see, she was 6'4" 450 lbs. She couldn't hide away from bullies in school because she was so big and she was scared of the prospect of college until she made a discovery, there were people online that thought she was hot. She started up an onlyfans page pretty quick, her Amazonian height and ssbbw booty had her with tons of subscribers and custom video content orders. Seeing that so many people jerk off to the thought of her dominating them or fucking her and watching her fat jiggle. Either way she loved this shift in opinion. She slowly got into more fetish content, but she didn't have anyone to do anything with since most people will pay to jerk it to a fat chick but won't actually date one. Then she discovered the Giantess fetish. It was perfect, she could sit on dolls and action figures, eat candy people and money started pouring in. Not just money, but also gifts. Most from various wishlists she had posted, except one. She had received a suspicious package with no postage, return label, anything. After some thought she decided to open it. Inside there was a bunch of what looked like dolls, but they were moving around. Amy noticed a note in the lid of the package. "These are for your videos, they aren't fragile but they may scream." She was confused for sure but decided to reach into the box and grab one. They all scattered and ran away from her hand in the small box, she cornered one and picked it up. It looked like her old bully, Claire the cheerleader captain. It looked like she was yelling but Amy couldn't hear anything. But with a wicked smile she put her on a chair, dropped her pants and panties, and sat. She spread her ass cheeks open to feel the doll slide up her crack "Oh my God I've wanted to do that for a long time" with a light push Amy farted onto the doll with a laugh "dumb bitch". Amy then noticed a note under all the dolls. She grabbed it and began to read "Amy, I'm a huge fan, always have been. Had a crush on you throughout school but couldn't bring myself to ask you out. Now, I've found a way to shrink people and decided to let my crush, crush her old bullies on camera while I watch."
Amy was shocked, she thought they were some sort of sophisticated doll. But she legitimately had her high school bully pressed up against her asshole slowly sliding in. She laughed some and pushed out another fart "So much better knowing its actually you Claire. Oh look, it seems the whole squad is here. And your boyfriend. Oh my God I'm going to shove him in my pussy in front of you later. Oh my God I'm so happy. Who sent this? " Amy couldn't find any indication of who it came from but decided to go live. She put out alerts on social media for her fans to log in for a special treat.

About an hour later, after some extensive testing of Claire, she was streaming. "Hey everyone, how are all my dirty deviants doing today? I just received a special delivery. Some VERY lifelike dolls in the likeness of some of my high school bullies. It seems a very special admirer wanted to see me get some vengeance on some itty bitty bitches. Well, one is under my asshole right now. Claire is going to be a pet project you see. For now, I'll torment the rest of the squad for your jerking pleasure. Now let's see who is up first" Amy reached in the box and produced a little brunette, it was Kathy. Kathy wasn't the worst about the teasing, but she did pride herself on having big tits. Amy always had bigger but according to Kathy it was because "Cows always have big udders". So now it was time to show her how big a cow she was. "This here is Kathy" she told her audience as she dangled the top heavy girl upside down "She got guys because of these" Amy pinched the tiny girls tits, causing a pained squeak to burst forth. "Awww, poor little thing. That was a horrible noise, but I won't have to put up with it for much longer." Amy dropped the girl onto the table, pulled out her huge tits and made little Kathy vanish under them "Who has huge udders now Kathy? Me, oh, and Paul did fuck me senior year. He ate my ass and went straight to your house and made out with you. So now you're under my huge sweaty tits and you've tasted my ass before. Feels like justice to me." Amy lifted her huge H-cup breasts that was hiding the 8 inch girl, she moved the camera so that her viewers could see her as she began to slam her huge tit down, over and over on the shrunken beauty. After a few minutes she picked the girl up but her foot again and dangled her over her mouth "Maybe I should eat you, put you out of your misery." Slowly Amy lowered the still dazed girl into her mouth, catching her with her tongue and sliding her back into her throat, deepthroating the little skank. She pulled her out slowly, making sure her viewers got an eye full of the content. She stood up and let the growing crowd see as she spread her ass cheeks and put Kathy against her asshole next to her beat friend Claire. The crowd was so excited for everything happening that they didn't notice they weren't dolls, or if they had any suspicions they were blinded by how sexy they found the whole thing. Releasing her monster cheeks, they clapped shut sealing the 2 against her asshole. An audible fart could be heard as she sat back down "they used to make fun of me due to how big I was, both fat and tall. I always knew in the back of my mind that Bigger is Better." She laughed and wiggled some "Okay guys, I'll be filming a bunch of stuff with all the little gifts I got. But hey, since the person who sent them to me was anonymous, if you're watching, call me. I want to talk about the limitations of these toys." With a wink and a kiss she signed off. Looking down she knew she'd need a new chair, she had just about drowned this one she was so wet.

She stood up and her phone rang, an unknown caller, no number. With a big sigh she answered "Amy speaking" she heard heavy breathing on the other side, when they spoke it was a voice changer "I can't let you know who I am. The tinies are indeed real, I shrunk them all as a tribute to you. They aren't completely indestructible but they can withstand most crushing. Easiest way to kill them is to eat them. Once you have had your fun with them, eat them to destroy any evidence. If you run out of tinies, or if someone else is mean to you, I'll give you a burner phone to text names of new victims to. Only thing I want is a promise that they will all be ended on live cam." The voice explained "So, you'll shrink anyone I want, give them to me to punish and kill. Whats the catch?" Amy asked "No catch, but once I perfect the technology, I may ask for a session with you, up to and including you eating me" Amy listened with an ever increasingly wet pussy "Holy shit, you got it bad don't you? Deal" the line cut as soon as she said it. She shrugged "Super secret stuff. You hear that you box of toys? I'm going to use and punish you all. And when I'm done, you get to be a part of the fat ass you used to mock. Because I'll be eating every single one of you." She laughed as she bounced some on the 2 trapped in her ass. She stood up slowly and turned to show the ones still in the box her titanic ass. She began to wobble her cheeks in a slow methodical twerk, just to threaten them, then she spread her cheeks to reveal their friends stuck against her hole. They were caked with sweat and grime, and smelled like shit since they had been being farted on for a while. Another thunderous blast of air knocked them loose and sent them tumbling into the box on top of all their friends. Amy laughed to see their reactions, they wanted to comfort the 2 who had just been traumatized but gagged every time they got near them. "Get used to the smells. Only time I'll be washing any of you is just before I eat you" she smiled wide and licked over her teeth. She completely disrobed and looked down at the box. She began to see who all was there. Looked like just the varsity girls, not the whole squad. Just the dozen that mocked her regularly. Their boyfriends from high school who helped in mocking her, and the one super bitch gym coach who always made fun of her. Right around 18 people. She looked down and saw Kathy's boyfriend, the one she had fucked silly "Awww, look its Evan. Hey Evan, your girlfriend smells like my ass, why don't you go give her a big kiss. Unless you want to help me with this giant, wet pussy. And maybe taste my ass a little again. God, we must have fucked for almost a year, every day. You always loved when I sat on your face. Kathy must be mad that this is how she finds out you like fat chicks." She could see Kathy fuming mad between heaving. With a flick, she pushed Kathy aside and picked up Evan. "How about you help me out here? I can see that boner you got. Tell you what, I wanna suck that little dick of yours." With out any more warning, her fingers spread his legs and Amy licked from under his balls, slowly up the tip of his dick. He came instantly and Amy knew it, feeling him tense up. She took the load on her tongue and let it and some spit run down onto Kathy. "Okay lover boy. Momma needs some attention." And with that he was crammed into her pussy, rather easily with how arouse she was. She could feel him thrash and flail around. She started trying to compose herself as she sat back down. Squeezing her huge tits and playing with her clit she almost immediately came. Her tight pussy clamped down hard onto Evan and shot him out onto the floor at her feet. He seemed to get up to catch his breath as Amy went to step on him to stop him from running, he layed down to accept it.

"OH MY GOD, Kathy your ex, is now my willing slave. He started kissing and licking my foot. You should join him, on the other foot though" Amy grabbed the young woman and tossed her on the ground and slammed her other foot on top of her. She scooted her over to see Evan passionately worshiping her foot before returning to assaulting her with crushing weight and grabbing toes. "I should text that fan, I need to know if you all need to breathe. Because I think I should put Kathy up my ass for the night while Evan worships my pussy until he falls asleep." She sent a text to the burner number she was sent. He responded with that he doesn't know for sure. She decided to test it out. She informed him that she was going to check with Kathy but he protested and said to use a guy, he wanted to see all the women's fates. She shrugged and decided she should listen, after all he has a shrink ray. Amy grabbed another guy that she only vaguely knew as one of Claire's ex boyfriends from sophomore year. He was an asshole but she hadn't run across him since Claire dumped him. "I don't even know your name. But I need to test something." Amy spit at him, missing mostly and covering many of the tinies in her spit. After a chuckle she decided to shove him in her still dripping pussy for a quick second round. After she came again he was pushed out with a lot of juices. Grabbing him up, she stood up, putting all her weight on Kathy and letting Evan worship her foot as she shoved the guy up her ass. She made sure the box could see as he was crammed face first into her asshole. He was slowly engulfed by the hole until she was using her finger to shove the last of his feet in. She made sure he was in deep before sitting back down "Oh my God, I'm like a Goddess to you little shits. You know what? I AM your Goddess. You will all worship me until I decide it's your time. And if you don't, you'll beg for death." She idly mashed Kathy under her foot as she felt Evan licking between her toes "I think Evan likes my feet more than my ass. And he had me fart right in his mouth before, so thats saying something."

Hours go by and Amy isn't sure she feels anything from the guy in her ass. "He's either dead, or exhausted. Let's find out." Amy stood up and ground her weight down onto Kathy again, Evan had moved to the top of the foot Kathy was under and had cum directly on Kathy's face multiple times since moving. Again, Amy spread her cheeks in front of the box and farted the tiny man out onto the group. They saw his lifeless body hit a few of them as he flew out. Panicking they all tried to get out and away from the corpse only to hear him gasp deeply as air refilled his lungs "Oh my God, you don't need air to survive. I'll let him know" a quick text to update her benefactor and she was so giddy with possibilities she fell backward and sat on the box. She laughed as she felt all the little people squirming "Oh, I like this, you all are going to be my cushion from now on. One in each shoe, one up my ass, one or 2 in my pussy and the rest under my ass. Trust me, you'll learn to live with it. You don't have a choice"

She did just that. She filmed dozens of scenes with each tiny over the coming weeks and nobody seemed to notice that they were real. Some of the tinies seemed to enjoy it, mostly the guys, one or two girls. But Amy's favorite scenes were with Kathy and Claire. She had taken to doing the most violent scenes with them, a few cuckquean scenes with their boyfriends, things like that.  She hadn't killed any of them yet, but she felt like today was the day. She wanted to see how it felt to actually eat one. After making an announcement on her social media for a live vore video. Even though she had been enjoying Kathy, she thought the fans would like to see her eat the huge tit bimbo. Grabbing her up, she walked to the bathroom and began to wash Kathy off. Remembering what her captor had told her made her start to panic, sure it had been a hellish existence being subject to Amy's sexual pleasure or sadistic tendencies, but she didn't want to be eaten, she had hoped for some sort of cure or conscience to stop her. But as she looked up at Amy who was licking her lips looking at her like a slice of pizza, she knew she was doomed. She was set down in full view of the camera as the stream started. The shot was pure foreshadow as behind the tiny Kathy was Amy's jiggly belly. "Welcome back everybody, this toy has been under performing. The person who sent her to me said she is one hundred percent edible. So, I'm gonna fucking eat her." Amy sat down revealing her smiling face. She had chosen a blood red lipstick today for the occasion. Kathy was very scared, too scared to move, so she looked more like a doll than ever. Amy picked her up and brought her to her face, making sure that the camera could see everything. Kathy felt Amy's hot breath cascading around her, enveloping her in warm, almost comforting air. She saw the huge pink tongue slowly leave the gigantic mouth hovering over her. Is slowly pressed between her legs and began to drag up, Kathy lost herself for a moment, the huge tongue feeling amazing as it licked from her pussy, up her stomach and tits, only snapping out of it as her face was covered in saliva. Amy continued to lick her over and over until she involuntarily came. And as she felt the tiny figure convulse in pleasure she slid the woman's feet into her mouth, allowing her legs to slide in after. Soon her whole lower half was in Amy's mouth, Amy shoved her little arms to her side as she took the tiny woman's stomach into her mouth, only her bust and head remained. She played with her captives tits some, making sure the camera could see as she took the woman's legs into her throat. Unable to take it slow anymore, Amy swallowed heartily and Kathy was sucked from view and into her stomach. The flailing around inside felt amazing. She grabbed Claire and shoved her up her ass, then she grabbed another woman out of the box. Her viewers watched as she used Tammy, a petite blonde, as a dido with Claire up her ass and Kathy being digested. She came multiple times and left Tammy in her pussy as she addressed the viewers again "I've waited too long to do that. Don't worry everyone. I'll save little Claire for last, she needs to see all her friends turn into shit to match their attitudes before I let her join them. Ooh, Kathy is still kicking around. You all are in for a double feature." She said as she grabbed her huge dildo from off screen "Gonna mash Tammy up with this" the huge black dildo was then shoved into her pussy and indeed crushed Tammy against the walls. After a solid 20 minute pounding and countless orgasms she pulled the dildo out and revealed Tammy nearly tattooed to the side of it. "Don't worry, she'll be fine, unless..." Amy quickly deepthroated the dildo and sucked Tammy off of it and swallowed all at once "Kathy seems to be done kicking. I'll log off for now, I'll enjoy this one privately. See you next time I'm hungry" she blew her audience a kiss and logged off.

unawareAbused
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Bigger is Better (F/fm, bbw, vore, ass, feet, fart, insertion, anal insertion)

Post by unawareAbused » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:12 am

I would love to be one of her little toys, especially a foot or ass toy. Or have her torture my tits, pulling, stretching and squishing them <3