Mark's Pets Part 5 and 6 repost

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Mark's Pets Part 5 and 6 repost

Post by Weavelg0d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:51 am

Mark walked in the door of his house and went to the kitchen. He looked in the tank at his sex slaves and noticed there was a tiny piss puddle with brown logs floating around, in one of the corners. He guessed they all agreed to do their business in that corner. He took the girls out of the tank and put them on the table while he cleaned out there jail. He would have to figure out a way to make a toilet for them, but he would do that later, now it was time for supper. He fed the girls and put them back into the tank. Then made some food for himself when all of a sudden, his best friend Greg walked into the kitchen. "Hi bud, whatcha got in the fishtank?" Mark was startled, as he tried run in front of the tank, but it was too late greg had already seen it. "Damit Greg, Dont you ever Knock!!!" "Holy shit Mark!!! look at that! Those are tiny naked girls and Mrs. Broth!!! What happened to them? how did get so small? What are they doing in a fishtank with no clothes on?"

Mark explained the whole story, as Greg listened with his mouth so far open it almost dropped to the floor. Greg promised that he wouldn`t tell anyone. Mark believed him, after all, he was his best(and only) friend, and he too, like Mark, was also a geek. "What are you doing here anyways? I thought you said you were gonna call me tommorow?" asked Mark. "I came over to pick up my nintendo, after all, you`ve had it for 3 weeks now!" Replied Greg, who had his eyes wide open, focused on the tiny naked bodies inside the fishtank. "What are you going to do with them?" "Not sure yet, you want to borrow one of them?" "Yeah!!!" Greg replied. Mark continued chewing his food as he looked in the glass jail. Then he reached down and picked up the first cheerleader(besides for Lori) that he had raped. "Here" he said as he dropped her into Gregs hands. "Do whatever you want with her, as long as you bring her back tommorow and you hide her from your parents." "Ok!" replied Greg, as he stared at the tiny little beauty in his hands. He could feel her bare ass sitting on his palm, as her back leaned against his fingers. Her knees were in the air and close together, her tiny hands covered her breasts. She looked so fragil and helpless, and she was shaking with fear as he looked down at her. Greg had seen her in the halls at school, but he didnt know her name. He would have never guessed that she would ever be in the same room with him, let alone naked, in the palm of his hand.

"This is great! thanks alot man!" "No prob, just remember, bring her back tommorow!" "Ok I will! and dont worry about the nintendo, I ll pick it up tommorow" Greg walked out the door as happy as can be. When he got home he went straight to his room and closed the door behind him. His room was a fair size, with def leppard and green day posters all over his walls. He had a double sized bed, and he too also had a desk with his computer on it. He had no siblings, so he had less of a chance of getting caught, and his parents never bothered him, nor ever went in his room, and they where out at playing euchre with friends, so they wouldnt be back till late. This would give him lots of time to get aquanted with his new friend.

He gently and carefully placed her on his bed, almost too carefully as it took him quite some time to finally put her down. He then sat on the bed beside her and began to speak to her. "Whats your name?" "Shelly" "Hi Shelly, I`m Greg, I ve seen you a couple of times at school, have you ever seen me?" "Ummmm I Dont think so" Of course she hasn`t seen me, he thought to himself, why would such a beautiful girl every notice a guy like him? And beautiful she was, she had long brown hair, a pretty, innocent face, nicly shaped firm breasts, (which were covered by her hands) and a slim shaped body. He figured she must have been italian or something from her beautiful all over tan and she had the voice of an angle, so soft and pleasant sounding. He felt very insecure talking to such a pretty girl that was way out of his league.

He kept stutering as he spoke to her, but he was trying to be as natural as possible. But all the wrong words and phrases kept coming out of his mouth, and he kept figetting with his fingers. He tried to look at her face as he talked, but his eyes kept sneaking peaks at her body. She of course noticed this but she tried to stay as calm as possible, and not make him mad. "How did you get naked? I mean, how come you are small? I mean, how did you become that size? She went on to explain how she had been shrunk and didnt remember much, but she left out the parts, about the rapes, murders, tortures and all the other horrible thinks Mark did because she knew Greg was Mark`s best friend, and she didnt want Greg to get mad at her if she said bad things about his friend. And besides, she didnt want to give him any ideas.

Greg wanted to feel her body soooo bad. But he was afraid of being too forward. After all this was the first naked girl he had ever seen. He never even had a girlfriend to this day. and he was going to be 16 in the summer. He just stared at her for awile, feeling ackward, not knowing quite what to say. His heart was pounding so hard, as he wanted to work up the courage to touch her body. Then without really thinking he spoke out again. "Hey can I, I mean, would you mind if I touched you?" After the words came out of his mouth, he was so nervous at what her answer would be, he couldnt even believe that he had asked that. Then she spoke in her soft female voice, "Ummmm, Yeah, ok I guess." He couldnt believe she gave him permission! She didnt really want him to touch her, but she didnt want to make him mad either. His fingers slowly approached her tiny body, and they gently caressed her legs and stomach. "Can you put your hands by down by your side?" He asked cautiously, after all, she did allow him to go this far. "Yes master" she replied. When he heard those words his cock instantly sprung to life and was fully erect. She moved her hands and now he could see her wonderful breasts, but even better than that, was the fact she called him master. He now knew that she was going to obey all of his wishes, and that he could do anything he pleased to her.

This sense of power made him want to jump up and down with happiness, but he tried to conceal all his emotions, and slowly worked his fingers to her breasts. They were so soft, and he loved feeling them, as he continued to rub them. Then he noticed that she started crying. He stopped touching her and then spoke. "Whats wrong? Why are you crying?" She answered him crying and sniffing in between words, "Cause you are going to have your way with me now" he was shocked at her answer. "What makes you say that?" She looked over at the huge bulge in his shorts, then looked back at his face. Greg was extremly embarassed, and he turned to his side to try to conceal his erection. "No No No sweety, Im not going to do anything to you that you dont want, in fact I ll be right back " He left the room and came back with a piece of blanket that he had cut with scissors. Then he gently placed the blanket on her and wrapped it snuggily around her. "There, hows that?" "Much better thank you" "Your welcome" She couldnt believe his kindness, but she still didnt know him that well and she was still scared of him, but she stopped crying.

"Im so sorry, I didnt mean to make you cry" "Thats ok it`s not your fault, Im just scared thats all" "Well theres no reason to be, Im not going to hurt you" He smiled down at her as he gently rubbed her cheek with his index finger. She smiled back at him, and hoped what he said was true. "Is there anything I can do for you?" "Yes, you can return me to my normal size" He knew Mark would never do that, cause if she ratted on him he would go to jail. "Im sorry, but I cant do that." She looked down in sadness, and he hated seeing such a pretty little thing so sad. "But I`ll talk to Mark and I`ll try my best, ok?" She gave a smile and shook her head.

He laid down in his bed, turned on his side, and put Shelly in his left hand. His right hand gently Stroked her hair and her tiny bare arms, that were above her blanket. They talked for the next couple of hours, until she curled up and feel asleep in his warm hand. He continued caressing her, but made no attempt to touch her sexually. He marvelled at how beautiful and helpless she was.

He spent the next 2 or 3 hours, constantly staring at the beautiful sleeping girl, until finally she awoke. She yawned and then she realized where she was, and she became startled as she realized she was helpless, and in the hand of a teenage boy. Then she saw his other hand coming towards her. His giant log-sized fingers approached her tiny body, and gently stroked her hair. "Did you sleep well?" He asked. "Yes" She said in her soft scared voice. "Are you hungry? Do you want some food?" "Well yes but actually...." "What?" "Ummm I have to...." "You have to what???" "Ummm I have to go to the bathroom" She with an embarassed look on her face. "Ohhhh, I see, ok then"

He genltly lifted her up and carried her to the bathroom. Then he put her in the sink and gave her a tiny piece of tissue paper, and told her he would wait outside the room for her to finish. She was so happy that he offered to leave the room. She squated down over the drain and did her business. Then she called out to him that she was done and he took her to the kitchen table and made some spagetti.

They both talked to each other as he cooked, and Greg made a couple of jokes that made Shelly laugh, as he cooked. It was clear she was becoming less and less scared of him, and even starting to loosen up a bit. He ate his food and cut tiny pieces for shelly to eat. When they were done eating, he carried her back to his room and put her on his bed. Then Greg got into bed and they talked some more, laughing and getting to know each other better. The conversation was going great, until Greg said the wrong thing. "You`re so much fun to be with, it`s too bad I have to take you back tommorow." These words instantly got her attention, and she looked up to him in horror. "Nooooo! Please dont take me back there! I`ll do anything you want! Anything!" She threw here blanket down and got down on her knees and started begging. "See, I will let you touch me wherever you want, but please dont take me back there" It was abundantly clear she didnt want to go back, and that she would do anything to prevent that.

Greg was very turned on by her naked body, also, he enjoyed the fact that she was on her knees begging him, as if he was a king. "Whats wrong? How come you dont want back?" Greg asked, puzzled at her sudden change of mood. Shelly went on to tell him the WHOLE story of what had happened, as Greg listened in shock. He couldnt believe that his best friend would do all of those things, but he knew Shelly would never lie about something like that, so he believed her. He told her that he was going to take her back(cause he promised) but he said not to worry, cause he wasnt going to leave her there, no matter what!

She looked relieved, and she calmed down, she walked over to pick up her blanket. "Do I still get to touch you?" Greg asked half jokingly. She looked back over at him and thought for a couple of seconds. She had already told him he could, so she shook her head, dropped the blanket, put her arms down by her side, and turned her head away with her eyes shut, waiting for him to do as he pleased. "You know I dont have to If you dont want to?" He said, trying to make her more comfortable. She she couldn`t believe how kind he was, he actully put her wishes before his sexual urges, even though he could easily do anything he wanted to her.

She told him she didnt mind, as long as she could cover her bottom half with the blanket. He agreed, as he put his fingers on her chest as he rubbed her nice firm breasts for hours on end as they talked some more. She couldnt believe how long this horny boy kept feeling her out. She thought he would have gotten bored a long time ago, no such luck, still though, she knew it could have been a lot worse, and she didnt mind his gentle rubbing anyways. Gregs cock was rock soild, and begging for attention. He felt like masterbating, but he didnt want to look like a pervert in front of Shelly so he left it alone. She spoke out to him, "I guess you like my body?" "Hell yes!" he replied. "I kinda figured that, seeing as how you have been touching me hours" His hands instantly retreated from her body and she giggled as he blushed with embarassment. She knew he was as horny as hell, but she no longer feared him and she felt kind of bad that she embarassed him.

"I`m sorry...I didnt mean to embarass you". She said in the sweetest, most melodic voice he had ever heard. "Thats ok, I`m sorry too, I guess you are just so beautiful, that I couldnt help myself". "Can I ask you a question?" She asked, as he nodded his head. "How come you are so nice to me? Dont get me wrong... I really appreciate it, I just... well... thank you" She gave him a nice warm smile, that could have lit up the world. He smiled back at her, as he felt feelings that he had never felt before. She stood up and and walked over to his left hand. He was wondering what she was going to do. Then she curlded up in his hand and rested her tiny head on his baby finger. If she were a cat she would have been puring, as they both fell asleep shortly after that.

Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Mark's Pets Part 5 and 6 repost

Post by Weavelg0d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:52 am

It was now Sunday afternoon, and the Eagles would be without their best wide-receiver (Eric), and would be missing their entire cheerleading squad. Mark couldnt care less about the lives he had ruined. The only thing on his mind was that it was 2:00pm and Greg still hadnt shown up with Shelly. Mark (as usual) had a wonderful night of torturing and tormenting his pets. He was sitting on the couch watching TV, playing with Megan`s tits, when he heard a knock on the door. He quickly hid Megan under the couch cushin and answered the door. It was greg. "Hi buddy! so tell me, what did you think about your toy?" Greg went on about how great she was as Mark grabbed Megan from under the cushin. "Tell me all the details! Did you blow your load on her?". Greg looked at him with discust, "Nooo of course not!". Mark laughed, "I did! I even made her swallow!" Greg was extremly mad, but he didnt say anything because he had something very important that he had to ask.

"Listen Mark, I got a favour to ask of you" "Go ahead, shoot" "Well, I kinda like, I mean I REALLY like Shelly, can I keep her?" At first Mark didnt know who Shelly was. "Who the fuck is... Ohhhhh... Man, ya know I would say yes,but if your parents found out about her, I`d be fucked!" "Come on, they`ll never find out, I`ll be really careful, I`ll even let you kept my nintendo" "Hmmmmm, ok, but first you got to do something" "What?" Mark went on to explain how he would be in so much trouble if Shelly, somehow escaped. So for his saftey, Mark told Greg that he would have to do something to make him just as guilty as Mark.

They each put Megan and Shelly on the couch and walked into the kitchen, Mark reached into the fishtank and lifted up his teacher. She was still in a lot of pain and was unable to walk. Mark opened up the lid of his blender and dropped her in, and then put the lid back on. "You are going to have to kill Mrs. Broth" he said to Greg. "You got to be fucking kidding me! No way!" "Whats the problem? you hate her just as much as me, and she is almost dead anyways, you`d be doing her a favor!" Mark wanted to have something on Greg, just like he had on Sue, to protect himself. "Come on man, I cant kill her, besides what would Shelly think of me if I did that?" "She doesnt have to know! If you dont do it, I will, and I might just throw Shelly in there for the hell of it." Now Greg was really pissed off! He probably would have punched Mark in the face if he knew how to fight, but he had never been in a fight in his life, hell, he didnt even know how to make a fist!

Greg walked over to the blender and looked inside. He could see Mrs. Broths hands pressed up against the glass, and he could hear her tiny crys for help. Since Mark was going to kill her anyways, Greg figured he might as well do it. This way he could at least save Shelly. After a couple of minutes of hesitation, and after Mark kept shouting at him to do it, Greg finally pushed down on the little red button. The blades activated and ripped Mrs. Broth to tiny pieces. The blender was full of blood, and Mark laughed and cheered. "Youre fucking sick!" exclained Greg, "I`m outta here" "No wait! I need you to do one more thing!" "Like what?" Mark told him that he wanted to make Lori, normal sized again, and he wanted to handcuff her to his bed post. But he needed someone to handcuff her while he held the gun, so she wouldnt try to escape.

Greg said that he would do it in one condition. That he could borrow the gun. At first Mark said no, but Greg told him he would only have it for one day so Mark finally agreed. Greg wasn`t planning on shrinking anyone, he just didnt want Mark to be able to get more victims. After Lori was normal size and handcuffed, naked to the bedpost. Mark spoke to Greg. "Look at that body! You want some of this buddy? Go on, take her in whatever hole you want!" Greg looked at her, she was extremely awesome looking, her nice firm tits were sticking out into the air as her arms were streched out behind her, with her handcuffs wrapped around the brass headboard of Mark`s bed. Greg was still a virgin and he wanted so baddly to fuck the shit out of her, but that would be rape, and he wanted no part of it. "Naaa thats ok, I have to be going now, I`ll see you at school tommorow." "Ok, and dont forget to bring my gun back!" "Ok, later man" "Cya" Greg picked up the gun and Shelly and left for home he was incredably repulsed by what he had done, but at least Shelly was going to be safe.

Mark went downstairs, and picked up Megan then he put her in the fishtank and carried it up to his room and put it down beside his bed. Lori looked at him in fear, tears were rolling down her pretty cheeks, as she fought to free her self from the handcuffs. Mark held a knife to her throat and then spoke to her. "Dont even think about screaming, or I`ll slice you to peices, understand?" She shook her head as she continued to sob. Mark started to undo his pants as he spoke out again. "Now, youre gonna give what I want, and if you behave like a good girl, I ll let you go tommorow, and you can will be able to see your family, ok?" She nodded her head again, not knowing if he meant what he said(of course he didnt).

"Spread your legs" She did as she was told as he got ready to insert himself into her. His heart was racing, he was finally gonna get laid. He moaned as he put his dick in her and started to push slowly. He grabbed her tits and started to squease them as hard as he could while he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her. After a couple of minutes, he started raming her as hard as he could, he squeased his hands on her soft forarms as he forceably took his pleasure. The bed as squeaking loudly as the bedposts rattled against the wall. Lori was making soft painful grunting sounds, as she tried to keep from screaming as he raped her. She wanted so badly to tell him to stop, and that he was hurting her, but she knew that would only make him mad so she didnt say anything. Mark was moaning in complete pleasure, as he felt his cock explore her depths.

Then he slowed down his pumping motions, and reached down into the fishtank beside the bed. He felt around a bit, until he grasped one of the girls. He put his fingers on her long hair and then he yanked on her hair and pulled her out of the tank. He held her out, above Lori`s tits and he noticed it was bigmouth. She was screaming in pain as she held up in the air by her hair. Then he took his cock out of Lori`s body, and he shoved bigmouth all the way in Lori`s pussy. Bigmouth noticed how hot, wet, and dark it was in Lori`s cunt. Then, she felt something smack into her like a ton of bricks. It was Marks cock. He re-inserted himself and started ramming as hard as he could.

His face snarled as he grabbed Lori`s chin, and turned it to face him. Then he vigorously kissed her as he pounded his meat inside of her. He could feel his cock crushing the poor little girl inside of her, but she was still alive. One of her arms, both of her legs, and most of her ribs were broken, as she screamed in agony as she was covered in both the pre-cum that oozed from Mark`s cock and Lori`s vaginal fluids. Mark moaned as he shot his load in Lori, and splashed his cum all over bigmouth. It was the most amazing experience he had ever had. He was still breathing heavy as he took his penis out of her and laid down beside her. He told her to close her legs and to keep them tightly locked together so that Bigmouth would be trapped inside of Lori`s boiling hot cunt, and was left to drown in Mark`s sperm.

"You were terrific!" said Mark as he fondled Lori`s breasts. Lori asked if he could undo the handcuffs but Mark laughed, and ignored her as he looked in the fishtank. "Hmmmm" He said, as he looked at the twins, "I want you, and your sister too" He slowly reached both his hands in the tank, and wrapped each hand around the twins. Then he squeased his hands, causing both girls to scream in pain as he lifted them effortlessly out of the tank. Mark went downstairs and sat down on the living room couch and watched tv as he ordered the twins to lick his penis. He spread his legs out as he watched them suck down the remaining sperm on his dick. An hour later he started to get horny again so he went upstairs to pay Lori a little visit. She looked very uncomfortable with the handcuffs still locked to her wrists. Mark noticed bigmouths dead, mangled body dangling out of her pussy. He picked it up and threw it into his garbage can, with no concern.

"Turn over on your side" He ordered Lori, as she did her best to comply, considering she was still hancuffed to the bed. "Good girl, Now lift your left leg in the air as high as it will go". After she did as she was told, he got behind her, and grabbed her left ankle. "You got such a pretty little ass, bet it`s nice and tight?" Mark said, as he rubbed his cock between her asschecks. "Nooooo, please dont do this to meeee!!!" she begged as she cried. "Come on Lori, I know you really do want my big hard cock up your ass!" Mark started to insert his dick in her ass. He found it much different then when he had fucked her pussy. He had to start out much slower this time, his cock made its way into her only a little bit at a time and she was extremly tight, just as he had expected. She was crying harder then ever has he slowly started pumping.

After about 10 minutes, his cock was about half way in her, as he picked up the pace. She was screaming in pain. This only made him more horny, and he pushed even harder and faster until his cock was so far in her, that his balls slapped against her ass checks. She had endured so much pain, that now she could only gasp at his fuck strokes. Mark was about to cum, so he quickly took his dick out of her ass, and yanked on her hair, pulling her face towards his cock. Then he put it in her mouth and told her to swallow as he blasted his cocksauce down her throat. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" He moaned as he continued ejaculating in her mouth. "Swallow every last drop bitch, and keep blowing me until I tell you to stop!" He ordered, as she sucked him off, cringing as she swallowed, until he went limp in her mouth.

Mark layed beside her, once again satisfied. His cock would now need a coulple of hours(at least) to reguvinate. Mark smiled as he fondled Lori`s breasts. This was great! He thought to himself, he could now fuck Lori any time he wanted, any way he wanted, and he raped her countless times throughout the night, with little rest breaks in between. He finally went to sleep at about 5:00am.