The table repost

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

The table repost

Post by Weavelg0d » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:40 am

The machine was finally ready. Bill pushed the green button and anxiously awaited the results. He look over at the 8 foot by 12 foot table, at the center of his basement and saw a red hologram image appear above it. It was an image of his backyard. He lived in a rather large house with a huge backyard and he could see the miniature trees, fences, shed, grass and rocks, all on the table. Then the red hologram disappeared and everything on the table appeared in full color, exactly the way it looked outside.

He walked over to the table and put his hand around his shed. It was small enough to completely wrap his fingers around it and he marveled at how real the wood felt in his grasp. Then he crushed the shed in his hand and felt it break into a pile of rubble. He quickly ran outside to the backyard to see the results and sure enough he saw that his shed outside was now just a pile of broken wood. “Great!!!” he shouted to himself “It works!!!”

He had now successfully completed his shrinking device and it worked. How did he make such a device you ask? Well, ummm, hell I don’t even know, but that’s not important for this story anyways. He went back inside and down to the basement to do some more tests. He picked up a pen from his desk and put it down on the table and laid it on the grass beside the where the shed had stood. When he went outside again he noticed that the pen in the back yard was about 8 feet long! So his assumption was correct. If he put a normal size object on the table, it would appear to be giant sized in real life. And if he was to take out a normal sized object from the table it would appear to be shrunk in real life. Get it?

He went back to the basement and took the pen off of the table and put it back on the computer desk. Now he wanted to find out some more things about his new device so he went to the computer and moved around the joystick which was hooked up to the shrinking device. As he moved the joystick, the image on the table scrolled in the direction the joystick moved. He watched as he scrolled all the was down his street, past the highway, over a forest, and finally he stopped at the beach. It was 1pm on a weekday so he wasn’t surprised to see that there was nobody at the beach. But as he scrolled a little bit further he noticed that there was someone there! A woman. A extremely beautiful women. She was lying on the sand by herself, soaking up some sun.

He walked over to the table with great interest and bent his head down toward the table and looked at the woman, being careful that his head didn’t go over any part of the table (that way she couldn`t see it). She was wearing a blue bikini and sunglasses, and had long brown hair, great body, and her tan was coming along quite nicely. “Hello?” He cautiously said to the girl. No response. “Hello!” he shouted at the top of his lungs. Still no response. It was appearent that she couldn’t hear him. This is great! He thought to himself, he could spy on her all he wanted without her even knowing he was there!

From his perspective she appeared to be about 6 inches in length and he couldn’t stop starring at the gorgeous pair of boobs that were concealed by her bikini top. He moved all around the table, trying to ascertain where the best viewing spot would be. And he found a spot where he could conveniently look down her top as she lied there tanning. The great view gave him an erection, so he pulled down his pants and started masturbating as he watched the girl.

As he jerked, he pointed his penis at her and thought about how much fun it would be to empty the contents of his cock onto the tiny girl. But he knew he couldn’t, he didn’t want anyone to know about the device and he didn’t want to get caught, so he figured he would just turn around and blow his load on the basement floor when the time came. But until then, his cock was aimed at her as he watched, making sure it didn’t go over the table so she couldn’t see it.

He could feel he was about to come so he got ready to turn away, but as he was just about to turn around, she moved her position and stretched her arms up into the air sending her chest and boobs forward. This extremely erotic pose caught Bill off guard and before he knew it he accidentally squirted a wad of cum onto her. To the woman, it felt as if someone had just tossed a bucked of some kind of warm liquid on her. Bill quickly turned away and shot the rest of his load on the floor, but it was too late, the first shot already hit her chest and splashed up to her face.

She screamed out and stood up, looking around for who had just soaked her. But there was noone around. Bill watched her as she had a curious look on her face as she wondered what the strange fluid on her was, and where it came from.
Was it birdshit? She thought to herself. No, there arent any birds around, and besides, even an entire flock couldn’t produce that much fluid.

She had no idea what the white sticky fluid was, or that it actually came from a giant man`s penis. But she did know she didn’t like it, and she went over to the lake to clean it off her. As Bill watched her bath in the water, she noticed there was nobody around so she took off her top to clean it, and started to ring it out, in the water. Bill watched with glee as he stared at her wonderful firm breasts. He wanted to reach his hand in and touch them sooo bad! But he had already gone too far as it was and he thought about how foolish it was to do such a thing so close to his own home. So he got mad at himself and turned off the device and watched the table turn into a normal wooden table.

“I am such an idiot!” he screamed at himself, as he sat down at the computer. “Way to go, the first day with the device, and I am already on the way to getting caught!” he thought to himself. He started doing some graphic work on his computer (he was a graphic artist who worked at home) but he couldn’t stop thinking about the beautiful girl, and how he had so much fun blowing his load on her. He kept thinking about her innocent little body just lying there, tanning in the midday sun, having no clue that someone was watching her, or that a giant penis lingered over her, ready to spew its goo onto her.

These thoughts made him horny and made it impossible to work. He noticed his erection was starting to return so he got up and turned the machine on again. This time he would choose a location far away from his home. He figured Florida would be a good choice, besides they have a lot of beaches there, he should be able to find a girl quite easily there. He typed in the coordinates on the computer and it wasn’t long before the table displayed the image of a beach, but this time there were lots of people around, of all ages. He noticed a beautiful girl tanning in the sun in her mid 20s, so he dropped his pants and started to jerk-off. This time though, he was going to blast his entire load on her.

He aimed his cock inches away from her body and it was over the table. She opened her eyes and saw something shaking around in the air. It was his cockhead, but she couldn’t see the shaft cause that part wasn’t over the table and didn’t cross the plain. She didn’t know what it was that was lingering above her, and the sun was glaring in her eyes making it even harder for her to figure out what it was. Was it a beachball? A ballon? But before she could stand up
And get a better look at it, he blasted his load all over her face. He moaned as he kept blasting more and more cream onto her body.

When he was done, he looked down at her completely covered in his mess and smiled. She didn’t have a clue what had happened and she also went into the water to clean herself off. He wanted her to also take off her top, but he knew there was no chance of that cause the beach had too many people. He also wanted to tell her that the goo that was on her came from his penis, kind of like bragging about his conquest, but he knew he had to bite his tongue and keep that a secret. He pulled up his pants as he watched her walk to the water to clean herself off. Wveryone at the berach wondered what that white liquid was that completely covered her. Oh well, he thought, just another mystery for all of them.

He had now blasted his load on 2 girls, and it was a lot of fun, but now he wanted something more. He wanted to actually touch a girl, and to see and fee1 her naked body in his hands. But this was much more dangerous for him getting caught, so he had to make it somewhere far away. He typed in a random location on the computer, and he figured it was somewhere on the other side of the world because it was dark out.

He started the fine tuning, and moved the joystick around and noticed that a small town appeared on the table. After looking around for a couple of minutes he noticed a great looking girl walking alone, down the sidewalk. He knew it was the other side of the world and that there was virtually no chance of him being caught so he reached his hand across the edge of the table and wrapped it around the tiny girl. From the girl`s perspective, she saw giant log-sized fingers coming towards her, and she could see the hand and a small portion of his wrist, but that was all, no arm, nothing else, just a hand in the middle of the sky. What was this? she wondered. Before she knew what was going on, the hand grasped her and lifted her up into the sky.

Until, all of a sudden, she wasn’t in the sky anymore, instead she was in gaints hand in some kind of building, looked like a basement of a house she thought. She was trembling in fear as she looked at the giants huge face. Then she looked down at the table and noticed her hometown was somehow on his table. This was all extremely confusing for her and she started to scream.

“Now now, there is no reason to be afraid, I m not going to hurt you.” He spoke english, she thought to herself. She also could speak some english, although she didn’t know the language all that well. “Why you make me tiny? What you going do to me?” He laughed at her attempts to speak english, and at her helplessness. “Shhhhh, I will answer your questions later, right now, I want to have a better look at you.

He looked down at her in his fist, his fingers wrapped tightly around her body pinning her arms to her sides. It had been a warm night out, and she was wearing shorts with a bikini top. She had long brown hair, nice European tan, slim body, and gorgeous face. He looked down at her bikini top, which was just about his top finger in his grasp, and decided that she would look better without it. So he reached his left hand towards her body, and as she saw in getting close to her she screamed in fear.

He put his thumb and index finger between her breasts, and grabbed a hold of her top. “You don’t need this anymore” he said as he effortlessly pulled her top away from her body exposing her nice firm breasts. She wanted to cover her tits with her hands, but they were pinned to her sides. He smiled as he started touching her tits with his fingers. Then he took off her shorts and underwear and dropped them to the floor. He ran his fingers up her smooth legs, and began to spread them apart. He could feel her trying to keep them closed but she was no match for his strength. He took a long hard look at her wonderful snatch, and rubbed her body wherever he pleased.

He noticed that she was crying, and shaking with fear, and he felt kind of guilty, so he decided he had enough fun for the time being. “Don’t worry little girl, I ll put you back now” he said as he lowered her to the table. As he was about to return her from where he got her, he noticed a lot of people standing in line out side of what appeared to be some kind of nite club. So he changed his mind and put her down in front of the nite club instead.

There was one problem though, she was still naked! Surprisingly nobody had seen the hand come right out of the sky, but they all definitely saw the naked women, and all the men started cheering and whistling as covered her body with her hands as she tried to run away. She wasn’t really sure which direction to run, and she occasionally bumped into various men as she ran in no particular direction. The men she bumped into made rude and vulgar comments, and all the cheering, whistling and laughing, just added to her humiliation.

Bill looked on, laughing and giggling, and enjoying the show. After a while he decided he was hungry so he went upstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. He knew what he had just done was wrong, but he couldn’t stop thinking about how much he enjoyed it, and he figured that after he was done eating he would try something else.
Last edited by Weavelg0d on Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: The table repost

Post by Weavelg0d » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:41 am

Bill finished his food and went back to the basement. As he was walking down the stairs he decided that he wanted a girl that would stay with him for the night, or maybe even a couple of nights. Where should he get her from? American chicks were by far his favorite, but he didn’t want to abduct someone from his own country, cause there was more of a chance of him getting caught, and he felt more guilty terrorizing someone from his own country anyway. The women of europe where very good looking, but he wanted a girl that could speak good english, so he decided that Canada would be the best choice for his latest victim. He didn’t know a lot about Canadian geography, or where the best looking chicks were located, but he knew that Pamela Anderson was from Canada, so he had a lot of confidence he would find a suitable girl.

He typed in a random Canadian location on his computer screen and turned on the device. He looked over at the table and at first was shocked! Along with a the 4 houses that were on the table, there was a huge apartment building across the street from them. Well, it was only a normal sized building, but until now, he had only seen small house sized buildings, so this took him by surprise to see a apartment building that had floors higher than his eye level.

His basement ceiling was 12 feet off the ground, and the building, which was on a 2 ½ foot table, reached almost to the top of his ceiling, and it appeared that the building had even more floors which couldn’t be seen, because the plain of the field above the table seemed to be set at about 8 feet. Until now, he had only thought of length and width of the table, he didn’t take into consideration about the height. He adjusted a knob on the device, and watched as he could change how high the plain above the table would be.

He brought the plain down to about a foot off the table, now he could only see the first 2 floors of the apartment, but to his amazement, he was able to see inside all 8 apartments on the second floor with a birds eye view! He could see all the tiny furniture, all the walls that separated the rooms, the long hallway that was in the middle of both rows of apartments, the staircase at the far end, and the rectangular hole in the middle, which was the elevator shaft. This was an amazing view, he enjoyed watching the elevator rise form the lobby until it disappeared out of view once it past the second floor.
Of course every thing seemed normal to the people in the elevator, and they had no idea that anything was out of the ordinary.

Only one room on the second floor had someone in it, and it was a fat man sitting on the couch watching TV, not exactly what bill was looking for, so bill adjusted the knob on the device and made the building as high as he could without touching his ceiling. He walked around the table examining the building from all sides and occasionally looking down at the road where he saw cars drive by from one end of the table to the other, it looked like they were going to fall right off the table, but they just went out of viewing area when they passed the edge.

The 5th floor was at his eye level and as he looked in, he noticed a beautiful women, probably in her mid 20`s in the kitchen cooking. He stood there and stared at her for a couple of minutes, then he decided that he wanted her, so he reached his hand over the balcony, and smashed through the paper thin, glass doors. The loud crash of the glass breaking startled the girl, and she screamed as she saw a giant hand appear from the outside, reaching towards her. Bill was amazed how easily the glass broke, and within seconds he had the pretty girl in his grasp. He pulled her out of the apartment, being careful not to cut her against the broken glass that clung to the doors, then he moved his hand so it wasn’t over the table and he held her up to his face.

She didn’t know what to make of the situation, one minute she was cooking, the next she was trapped in a giants hand.
She looked up at the huge face that took up almost her entire field of vision. He appeared to be in his mid 30s with a stalky build. His deep blue eyes stared down at her with lust. “Who are you, what are you going to do with me?” she asked in fear of her giant captor. He went on to explain how he was running some experiments, and that she would return to normal tomorrow. Of course she didn’t want to be any part of it, and she wanted to go home now, but she had no choice in the matter.

He brought her upstairs and put her on the kitchen table and talked to her. Her name was Jennifer, and she was a secretary in Calgary. He told her his name was Bill, but he didn’t tell her the last name or where he was from, as they got to know each other a little better. Then he looked at the time, “Dam, I have to go to my baseball game now!” He played softball and had a playoff game, a game that they had to win or else the season was over. “What should I do with you in the meantime?” He thought for a minute then reached into his cupboard and pulled out a jar. “No, no, you cant be serious! Please don’t put me in there!” she begged as he unscrewed the lid. “Don’t worry, I wont be too long” he said as he put her in the jar and screwed the lid on. She kept shouting and begged to be released as he poked holes in the top with a knife so she could breath. He ignored her, and waved bye, as he went to his game.

A couple of hours later he returned. He went into the kitchen to see Jennifer curled up at the bottom of the jar. “I’m back!, did you miss me?” He said as he lifted the jar to eye level and started at the tiny girl in her jail. “Please, let me out of here!” He liked watching her beg, in this helpless state and he carried the jar into his bedroom. He unscrewed the lid and turned the jar upside down, and watched her fall to his pillow. His clothes had dirt and grass stains on them so he took them off and laid down on the bed wearing only his underwear. He then picked up Jen and put her on his chest.

She didn’t quite know what to say, so she asked him how the game went and he went on to explain how his team lost by 1 run, and it was all his fault, because of the 3 errors he made in the outfeild, and because he hit into the game ending double play. “I feel like shit!” he said, “But I can think of a couple of ways you can make me feel better” he said with a sinister look on his face. “You got such a pretty body, I bet you look even better without any clothes on, why don’t you take them off and show me?”

She became scared at his request, “Please, I just want to go home.” “Later, right now I want to see you naked, now do as you are told!” She reluctantly began removing her clothes until she was standing in only her bra and panties. She screamed as he tore away the remainder of her clothes from her body, then he took off his underwear. “Go over there and give my cock a big hug!” he said as he giggled. She walk over to his semi erect penis, standing in his knee high pubic hair, and wrapped her arms around his member. “Now start moving my skin up and down!” he commanded. She did as he was told, as he moaned with pleasure. After a couple of minutes he spoke out again. “Get down on your knees before me, and beg me to blow my load on you!” “W-what? Pease no!” “If you ever want to go home again, do as you are told!”

She got down on her knees and started to beg as she cried, “Blow your load on me master, please blow your load on me”
He was franticly jerking off as he aimed his weapon at her tiny body. “ Uhhhhhh Uhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhh” He groaned as he released his pleasure onto the helpless girl, completely drenching her body with his warm sticky goo. After he was done he looked down at her soaked in his mess and smiled. “Whew, that was a lot of fun! I guess we ought to get cleaned up now?”

He lifted her up and carried her to the bathroom, where he turned on the shower and got in. He held her under the nozzle and cleaned his cum off her body, then he rubbed soap all of her body, touching her wherever he pleased. “I cleaned you, now its your turn to clean me!” He shouted as he smiled. Bill then rubbed her all over his naked body, until he got to the cock area. “Now, clean me here” he said as he held her against his cock and watched her run her soapy hands on his member. “No, no, no, not with your hands, use your tongue!” He stood under the falling water for about 10 minutes while she licked his cock. He moaned and smiled with pleasure and he couldn’t believe how good he felt.

When the shower was over, he put on his robe and carried her to the kitchen. He put her on the table and started to open today’s mail, all of which were bills. His job as a graphic artist wasn’t going that well and he was way behind on his bill payments, especially the mortgage. One of the letters read that the bank was considering foreclosure on his house. He
Threw the letter across the room in anger, then he looked at the beautiful, tiny naked girl on his kitchen table, and he thought of all the pleasure she had brought him. “Well, even if I lose the house, at least I still have you.” He said to her, but she was to distraught from the entire ordeal, so she didn’t answer back to him. Then all of a sudden he had a great idea!

Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Weavelg0d » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:42 am

He slowly reached his hand towards the tiny woman. She saw it coming and she was full of fear but she knew it was hopeless to try to escape its grasp, so she bowed her head down, waiting for him to do as he pleased. Bill gently wrapped his fingers around her and lifted her up, then he put her in a pouch, the kind that holds change and goes around your waist, he did up the zipper, got dressed, and got in his car.

He drove for almost an hour until he came to this huge mansion. As he turned into the drive way he had to stop at the closed black gate that encircled the entire estate. He got out of his car and walked up to the intercom and pushed the button. A few seconds later a voice answered “May I help you?” “Yeah, I`m here to see Roger” “Do you have an appointment?” There was a few seconds of silence. “Ummm, no, but its very important, please tell him that Bill Shipman is here to see him.” “One moment please.” After a couple of minutes the gates automaticly opened and the voice on the intercom returned. “Mr. Turnson will now see you.”

Bill got back in his car and drove up towards the mansion. The front lawn had a waterfountain, and was surrounded by flowers. As he drove up to the cement stairs that lead to the front doors he was greeted by a man wearing a very expensive suit. “Billy!, how the hell are you? It’s been a long time.” Bill and Roger (Mr. Turnson) used to be good friends, but they had an argument a few years back, and havnt spoken since. “Good to see you Rog, looks like you ve been doing well.” “Cant complain, so tell me, why are you here?” “I have a little business offer for you” Roger laughed, “ You do? Well comon inside and have a drink with me and tell me all about it.”

Roger didn’t really like Bill that much, but he wondered what the hell on earth Bill could have that he would be interested in, and besides inviting him in, he could brag and show off how incredibly rich he was. Roger poured drinks for the both of them, and then asked what Bill had to offer. Bill put the pouch on an old antique table and unzipped it. Then he pulled out the beautiful girl inside, and put her on the table beside the pouch.

“Wow, that has got to be the most lifelike doll I have ever seen.” “She is not a doll, she is real” “What?” “Show him Jen, say hi to Roger.” Jen spoke out in a soft voice as she covered her breast with her arms. “Hi Roger” Roger spoke out in amazement, “Holy shit! She talks!” “Of course she does! I told you she was real, Jen, why don’t you put your arms up in the air and show Roger you wonderful boobs?” She did as she was told as Roger stared at her gorgeous body. Roger had pretty women around his house all the time, but none were 6 inches tall. “Go on Rog, pick her up, touch her.” He lifted her up and started caressing her breasts. “Where did you get her? How did she get so small?”

“Nevermind any off that, do you want her?” “Yes!” he shouted, “I mean, yeah sure” trying to conceal his excitement. “How much do you want?” This was the almighty question, bill thought for a few seconds and then blurted out a number.
“$250,000” Roger quickly turned and looked at him. “$250,000?!” Bill then went on to explain how great she was and that she would obey all his wishes and be his slave forever, and Roger accepted the offer, without even counter-offering!
They both agreed that this would be kept a secret between the two of them, as Roger wrote out a check for Bill.

Bill finished his drink, said his goodbyes and left with his check. Now he could pay off his entire mortgage, all of his bills, and still have enough money to support him for the next few years! Still, he couldn’t help but feel sorry for Jennifer.
He knew what kind of a man roger was, and he knew Jen would be forced to do all kinds of things. But the nice, fat check in his hand would help ease his conscious. It was late by the time he got home so he went to bed and thought about how wonderful this day had been.

Bill woke up the following morning as the sun shone in through his window. The first thing on his mind was to use the device again. He went straight to the basement, he didn’t stop for breakfast, get a shower, or even put on clothes! He was just wearing his rope, and his slippers. He turned on the machine to a new random location and on the table appeared someones backyard. It was a very large lot with a very large house, and there were about 70 people all dressed up standing out in the backyard. What was going on? He thought to himself.

Then he realized, it was a weddding. Both bride and groom stood before the minister, as he was performing the ceremony. The bride and the bride’s maids were all very attractive, and this gave bill a raging hardon, so he started to jerk-off. As he was jerking, he thought about the time when he was engaged, but she ended up breaking off the engagement. This hurt Bill very bad, and took him 8 months to get over it. He looked at the bride, she had a bright smile on her face, as she had looked forward to this moment for all of her life.

Look at that stupid bitch! He thought to himself, here she is, all happy and in love, while I have been spending my whole life alone! He now felt unjust anger towards her as he continued to masturbate. I’ll show her! He thought to himself. He aimed his penis at the bride and then blasted out a shot of his spunk onto her, completely ruining her wedding gown. Then he took turns shooting his wad on all the bride’s maids faces, until finally he blasted the remainder of his load on the crowd of people that were watching the wedding. Everyone was screaming franticly, not knowing what was going on, as they felt a down-pour of semen fall onto their dresses and suits. The bride went running into the house crying, as the groom went running in after her. It was complete pandemonium, and he laughed as he watched everyones reactions. He giggled at the bride’s maids, knowing that the gooey fluid on their pretty faces had originated form deep with in his cock. “Enjoy the rest of your wedding!” he said to nobody in particular as he laughed and turned off the machine. Then he went uptairs to get some breakfast.

As he was eating, he thought about his bride to-be, from along time ago. He knew she was now divorced, and that she had 2 daughters, but he couldn’t remember where she lived. Then after thinking hard for a while, he remembered, and he thought he`d pay her a little visit and pay her back for all those years off loneliness and suffering.

Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Weavelg0d » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:44 am

It was now 11:00pm. The machine was focused on a rather large house, that was semi isolated on a road that had only 5 houses on it, spread out over a good distance apart. He had finally found it, the house were his x-bride to be, and her 2 daughters lived. The house took up a good portion of the table, and he adjusted the vertical plain so he could look inside from a birds eye view.

There she was, the woman that had caused him so much heartache, was sitting on the couch watching the news on TV.
Bill stared and stared at her, so many feelings were going through his mind. Yes, she had hurt him, but in a way, he still felt very strong for her, even after all these years. She was now in her mid 30s but the years had been kind to her. She still had her wonderful blond hair, and her nice firm tits, and she was completely unaware that someone (especially Bill) was watching her.

Without really thinking about the consequences, Bill reached his hand in, and wrapped it around his X, (Linda) and lifted her and the couch up in the air. Then he put her down on his desk and sat down in his chair. Needless to say, she was extremely startled and confused of the entire ordeal, and she asked all the (what happened) type of questions. Bill answered her questions, and they talked awhile as Linda tried to remain as calm as possible, to avoid upsetting him. She knew how she had hurt him, and the last thing in the world she wanted was to make him mad.

“I see your looking pretty good” he said as he reached his fingers towards her nice firm breasts and started fondling them, “And you still have those nice boobs that I always liked.” “Stop it Bill!” she yelled as she tried to push his fingers aside. Bill retreated his hand and looked down at her, thinking about what he was going to say next. Linda gave him a dirty look at first, not too happy with his actions, but then calmed down, until she heard his next words.

“Lets see if you are as hot as I remember, take off your clothes.” “No way! Leave me alone! And put me back right now!” Bill picked her up, and brought her over to the table as he spoke out, “Let me show you something.” He said as he held her over the table. They could both see the two separate rooms were both her daughters were sleeping. Julie was 14, with a nice innocent face, with brown hair, while Krista, at age 9, had her mothers blonde hair, and was curled up in her bed, sound asleep. “You see that?” referring to her kids, “You are gonna do what ever I say, if you care about them at all!” Linda’s focus immediately shifted to her children, as she took off her clothes.

“I ll do whatever you want, but please don’t hurt them.” She begged, as she stood there naked. Bill pulled down his pants, sat down in a chair, and put Linda next to his hard-on, and told her to massage him. He looked down at the sleeping Julie, as he felt Linda’s tender motions on his penis. She begged him a number of times to allow her to stop, but he told her to keep going. Who knows what she said, or did, to make him mad, but he did get angry and shouted out at her.

“You stupid bitch! Your family will be punished!” He stood up, walked over to the table, and aimed his gigantic cock right at Julie`s sleeping face. He grunted his mouth and masturbated vigorously as her mother screamed out, begging him to stop. He ignored her, as she continued to scream at the top of her lungs, as he focused on the tiny sleeping girl in front of his penis. He felt the pleasure build in his cock, and he moaned as he blasted his first shot onto Julie’s face. Then he keep firing shots all over her and her bed. There was cum everywhere! All over her sheets, on her walls, floor, nightsand, U2 posters, everywhere.

Julie woke up immediately, not having a clue what had just happened. She reached her hands to her face and felt the sticky goo that was on her. She got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, her eyes squinted as she turned on the lights.
What is this stuff on me? She thought to herself as she looked in the mirror. Linda was screaming in anger at Bill as he turned to look at her. “You ll shut up, and behave yourself now, or else your other daughter will be punished!”

“Im sorry, I learned my lesson, please leave her alone, she is only 9” Bill had no intention of harming or molesting a 9 year old girl, he just wanted Linda to obey him. After she saw that Bill had calmed down, she asked if she could get dressed, and he replied yes. She went to pick up her clothes, as his huge fingers swiped them of the desk and onto the floor. “Not these, I ll give you something else to wear.” He said as he reached into Linda’s bedroom and pulled off the bedspread of her bed. He then wiped the sperm off the head of his penis with the bedspread and dropped on the desk in front of her. “There, you can were that!” he said as he laughed.

Her beautiful quilted bedspread was ruined with giant gobs of cum, as she looked at it in disgust. “Whats wrong? I gave you something to wear, you can stay naked if you don’t like your new outfit.” He said as he giggled. She now had 2 choices and she didn’t like either of them. Meanwhile Bill was staring in at Julie, who was taking a shower. Bill liked looking at her naked body, and watched as she washed her hair, and soaped her body. When Linda finally realized what Bill was doing, she gave him a dirty look and spoke out. “Are you getting a good eyefull there pervert!” she said, obviously not happy with the fact that he was staring at her naked daughter, much less the fact that he blew his load on her.

After her shower, Julie wrapped a towel around herself and went back to her room, as she walked through her door, a horrible, stale, smell overtook her, and when she turned on the lights, she noticed that her entire room was covered in this bad-smelling liquid. Bill admired the mess he made of her room, as he looked at Julie’s confused face, then he reached his hand in, and lifted her semi-naked body up. He put her down on the desk beside her mother as they both embraced each other. Julie had no idea what was going on, or how she got so small, or why her mother was naked in front of a gaint man.

Linda explained who this man was, and answered all the questions she could, until a gaint hand came down and pulled on the towel that was covering Julie`s body. Both her and her mother tried to fight off his powerful fingers, but it was no use, as he effortlessly pulled away the towel and dropped it to the floor. Julie screamed as she tried to conceal herself. Linda got infront of her daughter to try to block Bill’s view of Julie. Bill laughed at the 2 naked beauties in front of him.
What was he going to do next? Well… He had a few ideas.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:05 am

Hello Weavelg0d

Im fascinated by this story and here is why

I always fantasized about this sort of foreplay, invading a whole city and playing with minis I find on the most diverse situations

But I like to have some scientific base about it and keep it realistic and rational, so I do not like the idea of a giant invading a city where in 15 minutes later there would be generalized panic, several reports to police and the army coming in with tanks and jet fighters, lol...

But your story just fits my bill like a glove because it allows the fun of having a whole city, well, the whole world at my mercy, with endless possibilities and scenarios, but still keep away from total chaos...

So I have a kind of request or proposal to do to you, but only if you accept it and find it fair, no stress if you don´t, ok ?

Can I start a series of comics that will be long and diverse, all based on the first part of your first chapter ? Just the table idea, not the story characters nor the places or the way it follows, that would all come from my imagination, but having this great start around the table gadget... All adventures following the table premise would be 100% my own creations...

There would be a first comic, introducing the table and one first adventure, always with a link to you and your story as the inspiration point for the whole series, and than all new comics would use the table and have also that link and your name as the source of inspiration

I usually offer my comics in high resolution only on Patreon but always share here and at DA a smaller resolution non-censored version, with the discrete DA watermark, so everyone can enjoy it for free...

Please let me know how you feel about this idea...

Thank you so much for your attention...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica