Slumbercide (Incest, Absurd Violence)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Slumbercide (Incest, Absurd Violence)

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:18 pm

Six friends lazed around Adeline’s bedroom. "What would you do if you found a shrunken person, Addy?"
"I don't know, Stace. I'd probably put the poor thing out of its misery."
"Adeline! They're still people, you know?"
"What would you do if you found a shrunken person, Kel?"
"I'd take them home and look after them.”
"What do you mean? Like as a pet?"
"No, I'd still treat them like a person."
"But they aren't people anymore. Not really."
"You too, Emily? I can't listen to this crap. Can we change the subject?"
"Not yet, Kel. The rest of us haven't answered. If I found a shrunken person- Are you okay, Bel? What happened?"
Before Emily could finish, a pale Belinda walked into the room. She held a bloodied tissue up so the rest of the group could see. "Is, is that blood, Belinda? Are you bleeding?"
"No, I walked into the bathroom to wash my hands. I thought it was a cockroach so, I stomped it and I think I crushed Gretchen."
"What are you talking about, Bel? Gretchen’s right- Wait. Where is Gretchen?"
A giggling Stacy pointed to the tissue in Belinda's hand. "It is, or, was Gretchen. Look, that’s her face. Belinda flattened the bitch."
Kelly and Belinda huddled together. The rest of the girls smirked at the disembodied head in the tissue. "Hey, Stace. I'll give you ten bucks to eat it."
"Ew, gross."
"I'll eat it."
"Alright, Emily. Same deal."
Emily picked up the tiny bloodied head, parted her lips, and plopped it between her teeth. With each bite, Gretchen's succulent viscera produced a sweeter taste. "I'm going to be sick."
Belinda dry reached and Kelly led her back to the bathroom. "Well, you did it, Em. Here's the tenner."
"What did it taste like?"
"I can't explain it. I've never tasted anything like it, but I loved it."
Regina clutched her stomach. "Shit, girls. I feel- Ugh!"
When Regina disappeared, Stacy rifled through Regina's clothes. After a moment, she pulled out a six-inch-tall naked mini. "Aren't we lucky? Two in one night. I guess the rumors are true. What should do with her, girls?"
"I don't know. It's Addy's house, so, it's up to her."
"Let's step on her and get it over with. Wait, I don't want to mess up my carpet."
"That's an easy fix. I’ll put the little thing on her clothes before you stomp on her."
"You're a genius, Em."
Regina cried as Stacy tossed her on her t-shirt. Adeline stood over her. "Don't worry, Reg. It'll be over soon."
As Adeline lowered her sole onto her former friend, she savored her fearful struggles. After a few seconds, Regina's body popped. "Could I asked you a kinda weird question, Addy?"
"Sure, Em. Shoot."
"Well, could I lick her off?"
"I guess."
"Mm. Thanks, Addy."
Emily dropped to her knees. Adeline sat on the edge of the bed and raised her foot. "Lick away."
The excited girl moaned as she lapped up the pulpified remains. When Belinda returned to the room alone, she sat beside Stacy. "Hey, Bel. Where's Kel?"
Belinda squirmed and clutched Adeline's sheets. "You wouldn't believe it, Stace. It happened again."
"I'm so sorry, Bel. Look at you. You're shaking."
"I'm n-not shaking b-because- Oh, God!"
The others stopped and stared as Belinda writhed and moaned. Adeline smirked. "Belinda J. Jameson! Tell me you didn't put Kelly up your cooter!"
Belinda blushed. Her friends laughed. During their merry fit, Emily disappeared into a pile of clothes at Adeline's feet. "I call dibs."
"Fair enough, Stace. Hey, I'm going to the kitchen to grab a cola. Would you girls like anything while I'm there?"
"No, I think I'm right, Bel-"
"AAAGH!"
Belinda burst. Her remains ran smeared down the bedspread and onto the carpet. "Sorry, Addy. Looks like you’ll have a stain after all."
"Why'd she pop like that?"
"She must not have digested Kelly."
"Oh well. You didn't want anything, right?"
"No, thanks, Addy. I'll stay and play with Emily."
"Okay. I’ll be back soon."
As Adeline walked to the kitchen, her twin brother, Marcus, stopped her. He grinned like the cat who ate the canary. "What are you staring at, dork?"
"Nothing. I just wanted to tell you that mom and dad caught the shrinking virus. Dad's dead but mom's still around. I wonder whether I should keep you and her in that old fish tank in the garage or just crush you when I get bored later."
"Whatever, dweeb. Have fun with your new little pet but I'm not afflicted. I'd know by now, right?"
"I don't know. Did you get a free vaccine from the clinic or not? Because that's the only way to know you won't shrink."
Adeline keeled over in pain. "Looks like I won't have to wait."
Darkness enveloped her, and she realized her tank top trapped her. Seconds later, a gigantic hand wrapped around her waist and lifted her out. Adeline shuddered as she stared into her humongous brother’s face. "Tell you what, sis. Why don't you keep mom company while I check on your friends?"
Marcus pulled open his shorts and dropped her inside. Adeline fell atop his semi-engorged member alongside her mother, Francine. Stacy crept out of her friend's room, bumped into Marcus, and crushed Emily as she tried to brace herself. "Shit!"
"Are you alright, Stacy? I was coming to see you and the girls."
"I hate to disappoint you Marcus but there's only me and Addy left."
"Let me guess, the rest of them shrunk?"
"That's right. How did you know?"
"Because only you and I remain. We have the entire house to ourselves."
"Why didn't we shrink?"
"I don't know about you, but I got one of those vaccines from the clinic, so I'm immune."
"Shit. I guess my time will come soon. Oh well. Say, Marcus, could you do me a favor?"
"That depends. What do you want?"
"I'd hate to die a virgin."
His engorged penis strained against his shorts. "Strip. I'll bone you here."
"Fuck me, Marcus."
As Stacy tugged at her skirt, a pain hit her stomach, and she too shrank. "That's a shame. Don't worry, Stacy. Consider yourself fucked."
Marcus carried her to his room and taped her to his desktop, limbs akimbo. Stacy struggled to free herself but couldn’t. Panicked tears streamed down her cheeks. Marcus propped a dictionary open behind Stacy. He grabbed Adeline and taped her between the pages. Emily glared up at her crucified friend. Marcus lit a small candle at the opposite end of the desk, unclasped a safety pin, and held its point over the flame. "Do you know what girls I find most attractive, Stacy? Do you?"
Before she could speak, he impaled the hot pin through her right breast. Stacy screamed as her flesh smoked and sizzled. "I like bad girls and bad girls have piercings."
Marcus removed the pin and held it over the flame again. He wrapped his hand around his shrunken mother and his cock, and pumped them both. Her struggles excited him, as did the sound of her ribs as they cracked. "We've pierced one, Stacy. Should we do the other one or move onto something else?"
Stacy cried harder. "No, please! No!"
"Fine, I won't pierce your other nipple. How about I do what you asked?"
Marcus rammed the red hot rod up her hairy snatch. Stacy lost consciousness as her genitals smoldered. The pin protruded from her sternum. Marcus grinned at the bloodless carnage. He stood as his ecstasy climaxed. He grabbed the dictionary, lower his crucified sister in front of his cock-head, and came all over her. Threads of his thick cum washed over Adeline followed by chunks of her pulpified mother. Spent and exhausted, Marcus dropped the dictionary to the floor. As the book slammed shut, it crushed his sister between the heavy pages. Marcus fell back in his computer chair. "Hoo, boy. That was fun."
He lifted the pin and Stacy with it and held her unconscious body over the tea-light candle. She woke and wailed in horrendous agony as she died. Marcus bit into her tender meat. The roasted Stacy tasted of heaven. Marcus decided to hunt down more minis. His fun began with the girl's phones. He figured their friends and families might not have vaccinated either. They proved him right over and over again.