Post E.M.P. Fun

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post E.M.P. Fun

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:32 am

Post E.M.P. Fun

Cindy popped her head into my cubicle. “I hate these Stockton bastards. Why have they invaded our office again?”
“Because theirs burned down, remember?”
Cindy rolled her eyes and stepped closer. “So, they’ll let them do the same here? That’s smart.”
“The higher-ups say they’ve got nowhere else to go.”
“Well, I can’t work with them leaning over my desk every five seconds. Could you do me a big favor?”
“I’m not swapping desks with you.”
She scoffed. “I don’t want to swap. Do you still have that mini-workstation set up in your drawer?”
I pulled open my drawer and smiled. “Yeah, but the boss told us not to use it after what happened.”
We both shuddered. The last time a coworker minimized, our boss stepped on her. Everybody knew it was an accident, but our boss, Tara, felt awful. Cindy leaned over, her lips almost pressed against my ear. “Nobody has to know except you and me.”
When she handed me the oscillator receptacle, I unlatched the safety cover. “Are you sure, Cindy?”
Cindy nodded, and I flipped the switch. She disappeared. A second later, she stepped out of the little door inside my drawer. A six-inch-tall Cindy sat in the chair, booted up the computer, and slipped on her headset.
“Hi, Derek. Can you hear me?”
Cindy’s voice echoed through my headset. “I sure can. How’s Greg doing? It’s been ages since I’ve seen him.”
“Great. He made partner at his firm.”
“I’ll bet he did. Whose cock did he suck for that promotion?”
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
“Nothing. He’s always been a brown-noser. I should know, he kissed my ass first.”
“Yeah, then he overtook you as super-senior manager at Burger Changs.”
“So, he told you about that?”
“He told me everything.”
“If he told you everything, you wouldn’t stay with him. That man’s a bastard.”
“Yeah, but I love him.”
“I guess I do too.”
Cindy and I chatted and corrected data parcels for an hour until the power blacked out. Tara walked to the center of the cubicle farm with her arms outstretched. “Listen up, people. Grab your stuff, and go home. A nationwide power outage is in effect. Don’t stress. They didn’t say what caused it, but they can't fix it for a few days. Come back when you see some light, okay? Bye-bye.”
When I opened my drawer, Cindy stared up at me and pointed to her headset. With no power, I couldn’t regrow her to full-size. Once I removed my headset, I grabbed Cindy and her chair, slipped them in my pocket, and left. I got to my car, set her on the dashboard, and leaned over. “Can you hear me?” She nodded “Ask me, Cindy.”
“Can you hear me?”
“Yes. I can hear you. I have some bad news for you.”
“I thought so. Why are we out of the office?”
“There’s been some kind of attack. The whole country’s out of power. They don’t know when it’ll get turned on.”
“So, I’m stuck like this. That sucks.”
“It’s all right. I’ll take care of you.”
I stroked her hair. “What do you mean? Take me home to Greg.”
She almost fell off the dashboard when I slipped my finger beneath her skirt. “Nobody knows you’re tiny. Nobody knows you’re here. You’re mine, doll. The sooner you accept that, the sooner our fun can start.”
I grabbed her out of her chair and slipped her in the front of my underpants. She struggled against my member as I drove home. As I pulled into my driveway, I wrapped my hand around her and thought about Greg’s future alone. He never deserved her. While I slid Cindy up and down my cock, an idea struck me. I turned on the ignition again and drove to Greg’s house. I pondered what to say while my new toy got me off. Life seemed grand until that car hit me head-on. Insurance paid for my time off work, but I trained my little nurse to help me plenty.

SciFiCrazy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Post E.M.P. Fun

Post by SciFiCrazy » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:00 am

Excellent short story. I do wonder what the idea was he got that made him start driving to Greg’s house. Also curious what he was gonna say to him since he had Cindy.