The Tourists: Another Guest

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Ch 22A: The Tourists: Another Guest

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:07 pm

Wow it's been a while since I updated this one. Now this one is subject to later editing as it's a cross over with Underscore's characters and he's not at this point in the trip yet. So I want to keep him free the adapt and change concepts as they best work for him in his story. Hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 22A
Brief f+m death including Vore

Trevor woke to someone shaking his shoulder. Looking up, a sleepily Crystal mumbles, "Morning Eric, what are you doing here?"

"Ah, sorry to wake you Ms. Green, but Mr. Walker was wondering if you and Mr. Scribe were coming out to the port day today." the servant asked softly.

"Of course. I mean it's." She started. Then Trevor's bare chest was slapped hard, "Trevor get up my alarm didn't go off."

Trevor looked at his watch. Messages from Randy wondering where they were. He must have slept through the alerts. Crystal was pulling at him to get up. Unflinching at the fact she was fully naked before Randy's servant. The young man bows out of the room respectfully, still he did sneak a peek at the door before fully leaving.

"We have to get ready, no time to shower, brush up then go get dressed." She commands.

Trevor brushes his teeth with the lovely blonde only to be pushed out of the room to go get his clothes for the day. He rather have a quick shower, but she was right. There wasn't time. It was a port day, it's not like he would be socializing with strangers today. He was happy he had set out clothes the night before.

"Don't forget your chubby to toss." Chrystal reminded him from the other room as he finished pulling on his shirt. Grabbing his case he looks in on his passables. There is a rotund lady, but Crystal has put the hope in his mind that another roasting night might make her meaty thighs worth keeping. He turns and pulls the slob from his males. He will have to find Frank a new hobby.

They are barely in the hall when Randy claps at them grumbling, "Come now, if we’re any later we might as well wait and join the blues." They are handed a small bag each. Inside was a Kenny crafted breakfast sandwich and a potato patty.

"Oh stop being dramatic, it's not even time for the Purples yet." Crystal teases back as she begins devouring her sandwich.

"Less lip more steps." the older man snark back.

They reach the deck as Trevor is wolfing down his patty. Whatever Kenny seasoned it with was perfect. "Well, get it over with." Randy commands.

"Oh look, another ship. Is that one of ours?" Jane asks, pointing toward the ocean.

Crystal pulls out a squirming tubby man. "Well, for luck then?"

Trevor pulls out the slob. "Didn't do us well last port."

"Maybe you just need more of us to join in Trev-Lad." Teases Katie as she pulls a screaming naked woman from her case. Miles had a woman so rotund her gut actually stuck out between his fingers.

"Not joining in Randy?" Crystal invited him.

"No, might be a touch cruel." he answered. Though from his expression the cruelty he was avoiding was not getting into Elizabeth's pants again.

"Jane?" Crystal asks.

"You know Calvin, he wants many different body types for his paintings." Jane happily reminded them.

The four of them lined up. Pulled back their throwing arms. Then let their living projectiles fly. The four round body forms sailed in nearly matching arcs. Though Miles' ball doesn't reach the water as an opportunist sea gull snatched in from the air. Landing on a post in the water. It lifted it's head and started juggling the squirming inches tall woman. For all her efforts the bird manages to swallow it down. It's girth is watched slipping down it's long throat to disappear where that neck attached to the main body. The scene made the four of the laugh joyfully.

They approached the gang plank where the guests were to unload to start their collecting. A voice was heard, "Now maybe if we had dozen or so more staff."

A southern accented voice suggested, "We could make a posse. I could match some guests with a couple of Security staff."

"It would be risky. What if their security reacted quickly?" The first guard suggests.

"Too bad the little sharp shooter has already gone off with his family. We wouldn't need to worry, little Dr. Miller would have them shrunk before we climbed on their deck." the taller man teased.

"Pardon me lads, what's the issue?" Randy approached the men with a big smile.

"Oh, hello Mr. Walker. That ship, it's coming into port. We're worried their crew will catch wind of what we are here for and turn it around. Clean up crews are already stretched around to contain the town. If they gun their engines they could make it to the open sea and open radio frequencies. Frank and I are trying to come up with a plan of action." the one tagged as James answered.

"Well, what type of cruise is it?" Randy requests.

"From what we can find a mainly singles cruise with a spattering of families." James informs him.

"Well then lad, a singles cruise sounds worth the risk to me and mine. You have your posse.'' Randy volunteered them.

"That's kind of you Mr. Walker but we'd need to wait for a larger grouping if we went with the posse idea." James cautions.

"OH Randy, we could get my friends to join us." Elizabeth suggested.

"But sweetie, they will be a while getting ready. I want to go collecting now." Randy actually whined.

Jane smiled and waved at someone coming along the deck. "Or we could ask Daewoo and his friends to join us?"

"Daewoo?" Crystal asked.

Jane smiled broadly at Trevor, "Thanks to Trevor there Calvin has decided to try to make a friend. He picked a tablet security guy that made mentions of liking his paintings. That happens to be him."

Trevor looks over the approaching group. A friendly looking Asian man was returning Jane's friendly wave and saying something to his group. They were all about Trevor's age. A pretty Blue haired woman who almost looked to be dragging a tall slouching black haired man behind her. She spoke of confidence while his posture told of his preference not to be around people. A gorgeous Asian woman that walked with clear standing was beside them. And a quite fit slim woman in a ball cap walked along the tall man. Her pony tail shimmered blonde in the morning sunshine. Her head kept slightly moving about like she was expecting ninjas or something.

"Well, if he's going to be my Calvin's friend I must meet him.'' Randy excitedly advised and practically ran over to the young man. The taller Asian man looked quite nervous as Randy shot a hand out at him announcing, "Randall, Randall Walker. Calvin's dad. Heard you’re his friend you can call me Randy." The name is clearly known among the group as they all make surprised looks toward each other.

Daewoo let out a sigh of relief and took his hand, shaking firmly "Of course I know who you are sir...uhh I mean Randy, for a second there I thought I was in trouble or somethin" heartily laughing "Yeah, I'd say we're buddies or uhh no colleague isn't the right word" he pauses for a second to think "we're into the same stuff and get along, I'm a big fan of his art so it's been great to get to message him and get a pro's input." He nervously chuckles and scratches the back of his head with his free hand.

One of the ladies coughed and dragged Daewoo back to reality. Finally letting go of Randy's hand. "Oh uhh Mr. Walker, I mean Randy, there are my friends" Gesturing to the goth with the cough "Jasmine Danvers" who smiled at Randy with a timid wave, next the tall skittish one "Alex Laughlin" who seemed to be looking past Randy to his party behind him, seeming trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible, next the elegant Asian, "Miss Sakura Satou" who bowed with grace and lastly the blonde "Tyra Summers", the girl breathed in sharply, looked Randy in the eye "Pleasure to meet you, Sir" holding herself professionally but looked as if her knees were shaking slightly as if they were about to give out from under her.

Randy's head tilts. Then he points to Asian girl and asks, "Satou, Your father looks after Security over in Asia right? He should order from the Tau weapons division, trust me."

Sakura raises her head to Randy before softly replying, "Thank you for the kind advice Sir, I will be sure to deliver it to my father on your behalf"

Randy then takes the goth dressed ladies hand and places a soft kiss on its knuckle, "I'm surprised you're not followed by a small crowd of admirers. Maybe you’re just looking for the right one to spoil you perhaps."

Before the girl could reply Crystal cleared her throat and grunted, "Randy." Elizabeth didn't look amused.

Randy snickered, "Oops, but still, too pretty not to be spoiled aren't you."

This Jasmine's face flushed red at Randy's touch, the kiss seemed to have a strange effect on the young woman, so much so she was barely able to reply. "I..uhh...uhh...thank you so much Mr. Walker, you're far too kind" was all she managed to string together. The young woman seemed frozen, focused on Randy's eyes.

Randy clearly didn't take Crystal's warning as he then hooks the frazzled girl's hand around his arm and steps toward the blonde, "How long miss?"

The Goth woman just seem to follow Randy, attempting to speak but only managing sputtered sounds. Her alouf friend placed a hand on her shoulder, likely attempting to claim her nervousness at meeting such a power player. The blond now Randy's focus almost mumbled as she responded, "Oh, uhh sorry Mr. Walker, I don't catch your meaning" Her posture seem to stiffen under his attention.

Randy nodded and replied, "Ah, just been let out into the big world. Word of advice, find someone of your preference, take them back to your or their room and get yourself a good snoking. It will loosen you up and help you relax on your days off. Trust me, nothing better for you than a good snoking." Tyra's face went the same flush red as Jasmine's, awestruck and embarrassed.

He then looked up at the black haired man and squinted at him. In a slow draw he asked, "Alex Laughlin, why my tall friend do I know that name from?"

This Alex tried to meet Randy's gaze but found he couldn't hold it for very long before he had to look away. "It's uhh...likely because of my Uncle, Sir. Dr Jacob Laughlin in Tech R&D" he managed, sounding half bored and half panicked.

Randy leaned towards the man. "Good to know, good to know. But that's not it. No, someone else." Then like a firecracker going off Randy shouted, "Your Pat's Alex aren't ya lad. Yeah, you should chat with the blond here, hopefully. But, sadly unlike. Just a feeling."

"Uhh Yes sir, I work for Mr. & Mrs. Howell" the dark haired guy replied, clearly a bit taken back that but Randy's statement for some reason. His cheeks marked Randy's final tease was a little close to something, "I'll uhh...keep that in mind, sir" rolled out of the most likely usually reserved man.

"Yep, they will do great." Randy decided. Turning he called over to the Security chief he volunteered the group without them knowing what he was even talking about, "James, my good man this is the posse you're looking for." He smiled more at the goth girl then the others but still advised them, "Come my new friends and I'll introduce my family to you. Or, if you play your cards right maybe your family too."

Randy paraded the new friends over. Proudly he pointed to Miles, "This is Miles Walker, my head lawyer and my son. And your right ladies he is also technically single. Crystal Green, my best step-daughter and leads pellet research. Trevor Scribe, he'll be looking after my advertising needs from now on when he's not snoking Crystal's lovely body. Elizabeth Flynn, currently attempting to be my next wife. Though she has been a little bit no no lately. Jane, my Calvin's angel wife. And Katie Green, who, well Alex if Miss. Tyla won't, Katie will certainly will."

Purring out Katie confirmed, "Oh yeah, I think I could for sure."

The lovely Goth Jasmine suddenly snapped out of her trance. "Hi, I'm Jasmine Danvers.." then she continued to introduce her friends, "...and this is Alex Laughlin."

Hearing his name brought a counter to the man's lips, "I appreciate the kind offer Miss but I'm afraid I will have to decline." Prompting Calvin's friend Daewoo to lean close and whisper something.

Katie smiled, "Oh, I'll give you time to consider it. It can be very relaxing.'' Then she slinked over to the Asian man and took his arm, "So your my Uncle Calvin's new friend. Is it true about Asian men, once they make you cum they make you want to cum again right away?"

"Well, with that, did you want to join the Walkers in collecting from that cruise shipping coming in over there?" The Security man James interrupted before this Daewoo could answer Katie's very open question.

It was this Alex fellow that was the first to answer. "Certainly, it's a rare opportunity that we would be insane to pass up" looking past them towards the boat in the near distance, likely figuring like them of the treasure being delivered right into their laps.

Randy's new arm decoration Jasmine chimed in excitedly "definitely, we'd love to!" The lovely Asian Sakura and the rigid blond Tyra looked at each other and nodded.

Daewoo just hung his head, "Aww man, things were just getting good but I guess duty calls” his tone raised slightly at the end. Yes that ship was almost screaming at them to come claim their new pets.

Trevor hears Katie whisper to this Daewoo, "When we get back the getting will be better." He shook his head at her antics, but was glad he wasn't the only one uncomfortable with the Walker family's actions.

James either didn't hear or care started to explain, "Alright then. Frank here will take you and a team of our ship's security over to that ship. He is in charge, what he says goes. You all will stay with them till they secure the bridge. Once that is under their command he'll decide how to proceed. His top priority is your safety. Understand?"

The blond woman Tyra stepped forward, answering with a confident and affirmative "Yes, Sir", giving a look around to her friends who all quickly stopped carrying on and just all gave the same "Yes, Sir"

"Tyra, It's your port off. I have to agree partially with Mr. Walker, you need an outlet to unwind. Alright, the boarding craft is waiting down down that ramp. Please everyone be careful, they will have security there as well." James advised.

As they started towards the ramp Katie offered from Daewoo's arm, "If you're not sure how to unwind Miss Tyra, I'd gladly show you a few times."

"Katie, stop teasing." Jane chastised.

Play pouting Katie reminded the tall black woman, "Oh Auntie Jane, you know I'm not teasing any of them. Or a few together, I like company."

Tyra gave a nervous smile toward Katie before answering somewhat disheartened. "I understand Sir" as she passed him down the ramp.

Daewoo chimed in "Hey, perk up, we're getting a one in like a bazillion chance here to hunt off script and with the Walkers, like are you kidding me? this is nuts, you should be pumped"

Then Alex added from her other side "He's right you know, its an unprecedented opportunity, you might even find some shrunken that can beat mine"

Sakura just trailed behind, giving an appreciative nod towards James as she passed. Jasmine was clearly slowly becoming aware that she was still embracing Randy's arm as she got onto the boat, eyes moving about slightly, as if looking out for a jealous wife or girlfriend.

They gathered in the boat with on duty security officers around them like a living wall. Trevor couldn't hear what Katie was saying to her newest target but her curious hand told of some success in her hunt already. Jane was begging Crystal to get her daughter to ease up. And to his surprise Crystal was agreeing. Elizabeth sat behind Randy glaring at him as he whispered something into Jasmine's ear. A playful smile and a tap on her hand told he was letting her in on a secret. Miles looked to have started a conversation with the lovely Asian Sakura. That left Randy's friend Pat's worker Alex beside Trevor.

Shrugging he leaned over, "They are a bit much, but are really a good group of people. Out of touch with us lower status members. But, kind really."

"I suppose all families have their quirks, though it seems the Walkers do have more than their fair share. I'm assuming Status means nothing, if not very little to the Walkers since they never even asked for ours?" Alex queried towards Trevor

"It does to them superficially. They keep advising me to socialize up and all that, but family means more I noticed. Your friend Daewoo has made the acquaintance of their socially terrified member. The fact he reached out to Daewoo has likely made your friend's career. And, if they like you and your friends yours as well.'' Trevor explained.

"I suppose that would make sense, Daewoo has an uncanny ability to just make people want to talk with him, you'd think as loud and rowdy as he is, he'd scare off most of us quiet types but he seems to just draw us out. I'm positive in my assessment of him that career was never truly on his mind. The addition that Calvin has insight far beyond Daewoo's when it comes to security programming is nothing more than an amazing addition to him, from what he'd told me. He discovered a buried company forum sharing different Art of Shrunken and was dumbstruck by Calvin's works. So much so that he commented on every single one he could find, leaving his modest critiques and more often than not, singing its praises. I'm amazed we were not forced to change rooms for disturbing the other guests at how loud he celebrated that night when he got the first reply from him. I can empathize with Calvin's nature but you seem to share a similar quality to Daewoo, Mr. Scribe, I find it rather easy to ramble on even amongst the bustle of everyone else here." Alex admitted, breathing a calm sigh of relief.

"Well, thank you Mr. Laughlin. Good to know I'm easy to talk too. Trust me, if Deawoo's intent was to use Calvin as an in for promotion Randy would have smelled it off him. He has a knack of knowing things. Honestly I'd likely say it was Jane posting the works on the Overlay and not Calvin. She is his biggest fan. Honestly if your friend was using Calvin it's her and not Randy I'd worry about.'' Trevor suggested.

"A very fair warning, Mr. Scribe, what's the old phrase 'Behind every great man, is a greater woman'? Given the magnitude of Calvin's works, I imagine his wife is a force not to be reckoned with'' Alex replied. Then a grin formed on the restrained man's face as the shadow of the larger ship started to cover them. Soon a truly contained hunt would begin.

"Looks like the fun is about to begin." Trevor noted to his hunter companion.

"OK folks, Let me and the boys take the deck first then we'll wave ya up." The southern accented security man advised. If he was nervous it didn't show. He might as well have been leading them across a quiet street compared to assaulting a cruise ship.

The boat was oddly quiet until Katie was heard noting, "See him, he snoks hard." Making the man look back and tip his hat at the young woman before shooting up the ladder followed by a few other Company Ship Security.

Daewoo chuckled at Katie's comment making several waiting in the boat start at the break in the bated quiet. Then Jasmine gave a whispered remark to her tall dark haired friend practically leaning over her, "Hey, eager beaver, better calm down, there's plenty for everyone so don't be rude."

Security Frank gave a wave, and one of the Security officers in the boat said, "OK they're ready for you guys. But, Tyra, could you go first?"

Trevor heard Katie whisper to her new arm candy, "You want to climb up after me, I'll help you not want to look down." Then she gave her hips a playful wiggle making her very short skirt dance. Trevor just hoped she wore panties today. He directed Alex to follow him up. Figuring the dark haired man didn't want that view right now.

On the deck the Security team again circled them. They traveled up quickly along the empty deck. Any of the staff members of this ship stepped out and was suddenly being handed to an officer with a collection case.

They reached the bridge and Frank popped the door open. A well built bearded older man in a Captain's uniform asked, "What are you doing in here?" Then he was inches tall. The security team shrunk all the other crew on the bridge.

Frank called out' "Clear!" and almost before he finished saying the word Katie rushed in.

She grabbed the Captain and literally pushed him between her ample breasts, "I want this one. He's so sexy."

Frank looked at her and the older Shrunken half buried in her cleavage an shrugged, "I'm OK with that but he needs to go in your collection box."

Frank's staff collected the other crew as one set up a holding table. It look like Tyra couldn't help herself and helped with the table. Frank flipped a switch and an alarm went off. He grabbed the PA, "Attention Guests and Crew, this is not a drill, repeat, not a drill. There are armed hostiles on the ship. Repeat, armed hostiles. Guests please lock yourself in your rooms while Security repels the attackers. If you're not in your room, find a secure location and follow security's directions."

He looked at the group, "Most of their security is being unloaded into that collection table. You should divide up into teams of four while I get my team organized." He then started directing his team members.

"Well, Daewoo, Join Jane, Elizabeth and me as team one?" Randy offered.

"Oh, but I wanted him on my team." Katie whimpered.

Just as she seemed to remember Alex, her mother noted, "You're with Trevor, Miles and I little lady."

"Dang it." Katie pouted.

Daewoo looked momentarily conflicted then he looked to come to a decision. He cheered and spun to give the man a high five, adding "Sure, count me in for sure!, Sorry guys, guess I'm going with the A Team this round."

His friend Jasmine seemed to take it in stride, returning "Great, finally some peace and quiet around here" Then slugged the Asian man on the shoulder with a laugh as she strode over towards Alex and Tyra. Noting as she did, "Guess that just leaves us and Sakura then?" turning back to Randy "We'll have to pick this up again later Mr. Walker" with a sly wink.

"Hmm, looking forward to it." Randy purred towards the young gothic dressed woman. Then he smiled, "Ya know, let's make this a contest. The team that brings back the most Shrunken will get a prize. My treat. You security guys can play too. Your allowed tips right."

"Hell yeah!" Daewoo cheered "Things can't get better than that! We're so gonna win this thing" the man bopped about with excitement adding "Hey Alex, are we keeping our little side bet this round?"

"Side Bet?" The lovely Goth returned, looking puzzled at Alex.

"We both have collections missing a piece, we had a bet that one of us would complete their collection at this port. Winner got a freebie out of the others' spoils so far." Alex explained.

"That's right, all I'm missing is an Ahri, he's missing a Raikou. All that stands between me and that gorgeous Crimson haired Rose of his is a little Bleach Blonde Dancer" Daewoo chimed.

"And all that's stands between me and that Singer Sabrina of yours is an H Cup MILF'' Alex stated with a confident smirk as he glanced over some of the paperwork strewn across the desks and monitors before finishing with "Sure, bets still on." raising another cheer from the Korean.

This causes Jasmine's and Tyra's heads to whip round, staring at Alex with concern on their faces. Jasmine bursting out with "Are you nuts dude! She's like a one in a billion? You can't gamble for shit, I've seen you at the poker tables."

Alex returns, "Fortune favors the bold after all." Jazz pulled Alex down by his collar to her level and whispered in his ear, to which he responded in a soft toned kind.

"So uhh Frank, sir... How should we do this, should we all split up and work from the top deck down, or should we each take a deck and work front to back? Tyra asked with a hesitant salute before dropping it, clearly remembering James' last words before they left.

Frank looked confused then smiled, "It's a standard building collection with a guest twist cadet. Tony and Tina will lead your group to a floor of rooms and one of them will pop a door and you and one of the other guests shrink the contents. Maybe you do need to unwind, have fun with it."
Adding, Frank nodded, "Sure. The contest is fine but safety first. Any of the guests get hurt and there will be trouble. Solid?"

"Yes sir." The Security replied.

As they split up Trevor heard Jane already warning Daewoo about Katie's shifting interests.

The Security men place goggles on and start leading down a hall towards the guest halls. Crystal turns to Katie, "You know Jane will be furious with you if you ruin Calvin making a friend."

Katie made a pouty face and countered, "I just want to encourage Daewoo. Be a little carrot on the end of his hard little stick."

The guards stopped them, pointing to a service trolley with a tall thermos of coffee on it. They looked about and pointed to a closet. Quietly they approached. One placed a device in the lock. A slight click and they entered. Two uniformed ladies, servers from the look, trembled inside. The two trained young officers soon pick the hiding women off the floor. Turning, "Do any of you want these ones?"

Trevor looked them over. Nether appealed greatly to him, to speak for both of them Miles simply noted, "No thank you."

The guards commandeered the cart. Moving the metal silo off they placed one their larger collection cases on top of it. While another was slipped along its bottom shelf. Dropping the two females into that one.

Down that hall they discover several staffers including a rather brave young security guard. That little lucky bastard is arousingly gathered by a very appreciative Crystal. Miles takes a blonde cleaning woman. Passable Trevor thought, but Miles clearly saw more to his liking.

Then they entered a guest hall. Looking like a long buffet of possible playthings to Trevor's imagination. One of the guards looked at them, "We should split up. Two of you with me while two with Taylor. We'll open one room while they'll open another. Cleaning them out as we walk down the hall. That sound like fun?"

"Sure handsome, I'll go with you." Katie teased, leaning forward as she spoke.

"Well, Taylor. Trevor and I will be your team." Crystal advises.

The guard placed his device in the door and a click, Then the door swung open. A family inside, Trevor makes short work of the wife and oldest daughter as Crystal shrinks the males and a little girl.

Crystal lifts the protecting father, "Meh, guess he's going to the ship store. But junior, hmmm."

Trevor lifts the older females. The mother looked like she had been quite the looker in her youth. Still likely very appealing to Frank and Trevor's other males. But he wasn't collecting for Frank. The teen trembling blonde daughter was definitely coming back to Trevor's cage. He was already imagining her fear filled face being drenched in his cum as he slipped her into his case.

Taylor grabbed the youngest Shrunken. "Oh, did Frank mention any Unripe are to be taken by us. Hope that isn't a problem."

Crystal shook her head, "No, go ahead. This ship should be large enough to fill our cases with needing unwanted unripe extras."

"OK, let's hurry to the next room. Remember, the team with most wins whatever your step father is giving in as a prize.'' Taylor excitedly cheered.

"I really hope we win. Looks like he would be so grateful for a prize." Crystal smiles at Trevor.

The next room's family went to the ship's stocks. Though the room after that, filled with several young male were a bonus for Crystal.

The fourth room had a hopeful air to it for Trevor. Scattered about spoke of this cruise being one long bachelorette party for the contents of this room. They must have partied hard the night before as they were all still sleeping in their beds. Well, bed, all four ladies were curled together in a sexy pile.

They awoke once giant hands coiled around two of them. Sure in the end only a sexy dark haired brunette and a slender little black beauty were kept by him. He was enjoying this hide and seek collecting.

They discovered a sight in the next room that made them snicker. Looked like the threat of armed borders had aroused a couple. Woman rode on top of a very content man. Well content till they came bursting in. Crystal snickered as she held out the naked gorgeous blonde female to Trevor joking, "He must have money because he's like twice her age."

"Your keeping him?'' Trevor asked, knowing her preference for the younger male Shrunken.

She winked, "Naa, but he is exactly Katie's type. I'm seeing if she wants him." The lucky older Shrunken was gleefully accepted by Crystal's lovely daughter.

Trevor found the next couple rooms unfruitful for his collecting effort. Surprise the guests were staying in their rooms. Yes the alarm was still going and Frank kept repeating the statement that they are to stay in their rooms. But how long would that work.

Suddenly a sneaking staffer stepped into view. They might not have noticed her if she didn't let out a cute, "Oh my.'' before trying to flee. She looked adorable skittering along the floor in her uniform as a Shrunken. Trevor knew he didn't shrink her but no one was stopping him from collecting her. He was glad he did. An Asian beauty whose begging suggested she had started working on the ship as a means to see the world. Now her sexy little pouting face was his.

What a great port this was so far. Trevor thought the Company should make this or possibly a maze. This contained hunting would be delightful.

His day just kept getting better as they had connected rooms. Three rooms in one long chain. The guests were huddled together in the center room. The three of them, well mostly Crystal and Taylor, made them Shrunken before they even realized what was happening. Little over a dozen of them, and three of those were delightful. Two light shaded blondes that looked like they could be sisters and a dirty blonde, a cousin maybe. Didn't matter, they went into his box.

The next room was a spattering of young people. Trevor was certain none were related; it was more likely a small gathering of church youth. As they were all kneeling around a bed praying. Easy pickings. As Crystal gleefully noted, sliding a few males into her case, "Something about Bible thumper makes such handsome young men." Trevor had the same thought about the females. As he's now added an Asian, a Mocha skinned beauty and a very long haired brunette. Leaving only two still quite lovely Shrunken for the ship store.

Suddenly a brunette came running down the hall screaming, "The attackers are breaking into rooms, run, run for your lives."

The young brunette woman became a pet as Katie snatched her from the ground and tossed her towards Trevor, "You'll need to train her hard, Trev-Lad." The shapely blonde noted.

Trevor looked at the woman. Yeah at the beginning of the trip she would be a keeper. Now, not as much. Then he heard Crystal go, "Ah shit."

Trevor looked up and doors down the hall were opening. Heads poking out. Now soon to be Shrunken are strange creatures. Some slammed their doors shut. Others begin running away in panic. The smallest group was the biggest treat, the ones that grabbed makeshift weapons or just clenched their fists and made a mad dash at them.

Trevor was amazed, his eyes just jumped from threat to threat. But the others, they shrunk target after target. Turning dangers into collectables. As that first wave realized their new status, the others started picking off the scared runners still in that area.

Taylor looked at them, "Quickly now collect them up as I advise Frank."

Trevor started grabbing wiggling frightened Shrunken from the floor as he heard Taylor advise the rest of security, "Word has gotten out, repeat, word has gotten out."

Frank's voice called back, "All teams be aware, word is out. Again, word is out, have fun herding the targets."

Trevor didn't find many for himself in the attacker group. Mostly males thought they could over power armed attackers it seemed. Surprisingly only a couple were trampled by panicked feet.

He did find a hot little redhead among the cowering panic fleeing Shrunken. She begged just wonderfully as he slipped he in his case.

Taylor sighed as the hall was cleaned of living Shrunken, "Great they're gone to ground. Lucky for us they are not getting off this ship. Unlucky we have to get into likely barricaded rooms."

"How?" Trevor asked.

"Frank, Taylor here. Permission to shrink doors?" the young security man asked.

"Yeah, have at it." Frank said almost snickering.

Taylor pointed them towards a door. Popping the lock, he reacts as if the door was barred. He stepped back and the door suddenly slipped from its frame. The changes in the hinges shred the now small berrier. A man stands there in shock.

Trevor walks past the now tiny man to see what treasures are waiting inside. But a young guy comes at him. He lifts his arm to block the attack as Crystal snickers. "You really need to react faster with your shrinking.'' She teases as he looks down at his would-be attacker. The Blonde's purrs tell of the male's future physical encounters.

In the far corner he spots three lovely brunettes. Their begging for him not to hurt them tells of many fun ideas they could be included in. He targets from height and the other terrified reactions made him wish he had time to stop and enjoy. But he just collects them.

They pass a couple of doors, Taylor advising there were no heat signatures in those rooms. Then a surprise, a man opens his door with his hands up. "Please, I'll give you all I have. Don't hurt my family."

Crystal plucks him from the floor, "Katie might like him, very daddy like."

Trevor found a woman attempting to shield two small children. He took them to the cart. Almost hoping the woman would be sent to the Orphanage with her children. However, knowing that was unlikely.

The next room looked empty. Taylor said there was a person inside. Crystal bent over and a yelp came from under the bed. The blonde stood up holding a leggy brunette by it's ankles. Flipping about like a caught fish. Crystal playfully acted like she was licking along the Shrunken's twitching body. "Want her?" She asked.

Trevor popped the drop lid, "Slip her in."

As Crystal placed her in the hole. "At some point I hope you do."

The rest of the hall was just rinse and repeat. Nabbing a great mix of pretties and sexy toys for Trevor. Nabbing him some Blondes, Brunettes, and Red Heads seasoned with a few Latinas, African descendants and Asians. Staff and guests, it didn't matter. If they looked attractive enough and he got ahold of the first, they went into his case.

Once he reached his catch limit he started trading ones he had for what he considered better-looking ones placed in the case on the trolley. Soon however their guard's goggles stopped finding hidden soon to be Shrunken.

Taylor listened to his radio and noted, "It sounds like the ship is empty. Did you want to look around a bit more?"

Crystal jostled her case, making her content call out in fear and confusion. "Let's head back, but in a roundabout path."

Trevor followed the group back up to the ship bridge. He was quite content with the near full box of lovies he had gathered. Wondering what pretty finds the Security detail had collected securing the engine room and the deck. He knew several guests had tried for the lifeboats and didn't make it anywhere near them. But were they worth having in his collection and how would they determine who got to pick first? Or, who won the contest Randy had spontaneously added to today.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Ch 22B: The Tourists: Another Guest

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:10 pm

Chapter 22B
M/f
M/F/f*4

As he entered he was surprised to see a scanner table all set up. Frank pointed at it, "While we're all waiting why don't you get your catches scanned to confirm no Unripe and no unacceptables."

Miles sighed, "I know in these situations you're allowed to make rules as, your team keeps the Unripe but I am a touch disappointed you did. I have a project I have been collecting them for."

"Sorry to hinder you sir. But, we have a longer project that we are collecting them for that's for everyone's benefit." Frank politely replied.

"Meh, I like them a little more mature anyway." Katie advised, winking at the leader of the Security team as she plopped her container on the table. Finding only one poor sod was unacceptable.

The attending guard picked him out and dropped him into a large metal bucket. Requesting. "Next." And Crystal approached with a smile.

"Looks like our next team is arriving." Frank noted as Jasmine and her friends were walking up the outer stairs towards them. Crystal lost three from her case and Miles lost five, though three of those were catches that weren't quite ripe yet.

As the door opened, bringing the next group in, Trevor sighed in annoyance. He had somehow collected six unacceptable. One wasn't ripe, but the others were just straight unacceptable. He hoped Security had caught quite a few pretty ones now.

"Oh, how you guys do?" Katie asked as Taylor and Mitch's the guards that accompanied Trevor's team had their work cases scanned.

Jasmine, Sakura and Tyra strolled in all grinning ear to ear with one of the Security assigned to them, all with cages near bursting at the seams, echoing muffled screams as the contents jostled around as they sat the cases down ready for scanning. Frank noticed the absence of one of their team and one of his Security. Asking Tina, "Where are Tony and the other guest?"

The security woman replied, "Mr. Laughlin wanted to go back to one of the guests rooms and to search the storage and Music rooms for some material goods before the cleanup crews got through it all."

"Alright." Then with a slight tilt of his head Frank asked, "I missed that being advised over the coms. Might want to repeat it so no one gets spooked and I have to file why a guest was accidentally shrunk."

"Sorry Sir, I understood that it was off-protocol and asked Tony to accompany him. I believed they both would've been back before we got here so thought it was a non issue" Tina responded as Tyra approached.

"It's my fault too, I asked Tony and Tina to let Alex do his additional searching" The Blond added with an apologetic expression.

"It'll be a non-issue, once you announce over the coms." Frank says with a nod and a hinting smile.

Tina and Tyra both reply in unison. "Sorry Sir, it won't happen again" with a relaxed sigh and smile at each other.

Sakura's case was scanned through quickly, unlike the others, her case was considerably less full and consisted solely of males; however she lost five due to being unripe. Tyra was mostly male with a few handfuls of females, losing ten, three unripe and seven unacceptable. Jasmine's case was the fullest, shrunken nearly piled on top of each other, making scanning a little difficult, however she only lost two to being unacceptable.

The lovely Goth gave a polite wave over to Trevor’s team, Tyra was talking away with the security doing the scanning and Sakura was standing over her collection box, eyes closed, head tilted and smiling down at her collection. At first glance, she would look perfectly innocent, naïve even but looking closer, she seemed to be purely intimidating her shrunken, relishing off their fear. Shifting her legs ever so slightly occasionally as if she had an itch she needed to scratch but couldn't with an audience.

Frank looked at Jasmine and in a soft tone asked, "Sorry miss, what's your Status again?"

She simply smiled and replied "No need to be so formal Sir, I'm only a Blue"

"I treat people as I would want to be treated. I only asked to remind you of the fact that only Reds don't have a catch limit. But since I'm sure one of the nice Walker clan had planned to sign you out today. It won't be a problem at this port." He would give a tip of his hat.

The lovely woman's eyes went wide with embarrassment, clearly in all her excitement she had completely forgotten the rules and had picked up every good looking shrunken she came across. "Thank you so much," she replied as she took her case off the scanner, looking down to her captives. "Great news, you're all coming back with me. And we're gonna have so much fun together" she teased them with a wink.

Tony came on over the radio, calmly adding "My apologies sir, we are currently in the main entertainment lobby while Dr. Laughlin disconnects the desired equipment for shrinking and transport. ETA 15 minutes maximum." Alex could quietly be heard muttering about the incompetent way everything was set up making it take too long to take apart whatever he was doing. His Goth friend covered her face with her hand, clear embarrassment.

Frank sighed with what came off as amusement. Then, "Henry, you're tech savvy right? Are you anywhere near the main entertainment lobby?"

A voice replied, "On my way sir."

Trevor heard Frank note, "Help with shrinking too."

"Yes sir." was the reply.

Katie looked about and then whimpered, "We can shrink things? Why wasn't I told? Now I want to go rummaging too."

"I believe you need a special implant for that Honey. We'll talk to papa for next cruise. Get all kinds of fancy Asian décor for our Shrunken cages then." Crystal consoled her daughter.

"OK." Katie pouted.

Jasmine tapped Frank on the shoulder. "You might want to advise Henry he's gonna want to be.... Patient. Alex has a way he.... does techy things and can be.... difficult otherwise..." suddenly adding in a panic "Not like, violent or anything like that... just stroppy like a kid throwing a tantrum" adding a nervous smirk before toddling over to Trevor and his team, leaving her friend Tyra with her Security buddies. While Sakura, who seemed still enamored with her haul, the Asian was slyly looking around, like she planned to do something naughty.

Trevor watched the lovely woman approach. "Your friend has an implant for shrinking non-attached items?"

Jasmine looked hesitant to answer. Then remarked, "Something like that, you know how his adoptive dad is Jacob Laughlin, who basically designed the shrink tech we currently use? And the implant was his biggest break, the idea of taking everything the old glasses could do and putting in a tiny implant? Well Alex was patient zero for the Implant trials, it worked for him but there were defects, it could kinda overheat and needed like perfect focus to really do anything making it kinda sorta unreliable and where it was implanted on him, removing it was... Problematic so instead they had to leave it in there and in the next tests, reduced it to only be able to shrink living things to solve the overheating and implanted it closer to the surface in case it needs taken out. Nowadays there's an additional implant to handle the non-living stuff but for Alex, he still has the OG Model but has a special pair of shrink glasses to help with the focusing but they also... How would you say... Limits the scale of stuff he can shrink so it doesn't overheat and fry his brain. So like, he can shrink cars and stuff as long as there's not too many people inside but nothing as big as, like a house or boat, the glasses stop that." She took a deep breath after her ramble. Then attempting a lighter tone, "Funny story, the idiot shrunk a busload of cheerleaders at one of the ports, completely fried the glasses. He also spent nearly 2 days in the medical ward. He was supposed to wait for me when he was discharged but wandered off on his own blind as a bat, he wandered into one the green rooms thinking it was just a bathroom on the way and 'interrupted' a couple enjoying their shrunken. He then tried to, continue one of his projects, he electrocuted himself twice and somehow, superglued one of his shrunken to his face, another to his knee and another three to each other... We had to keep him quarantined in his room away from everything so he'd stop wandering and gluing stuff until his dad could send the schematic for another pair to be made on the ship for him" Jasmine chuckled remembering her friend's mishaps.

"Oh, wow he's had an event filled trip then.'' Trevor replied, not sure what else to say. He knew nothing of item-reducing tech or of Jacob Laughlin. It was kind of mind blowing to know that it was available. Though he didn't know what he would even bother using it for. Furniture for his cage maybe? Of course he could see where others could use it as an extra level of Shrunken collectables, a busload of cheerleaders did sound nice.

Suddenly in came Randy, arm around Daewoo's shoulders. The Asian man had to slouch to let the short Texian hang on him like that. Randy was saying to the younger man in a jolly voice, "Shrunken, I thought it was a hotdog!" Then they both started chuckling. Clearly they had fun together.

Elizabeth looked annoyed as she came in. Likely still bothered by Randy's teasing with young miss Jasmine. Jane was smiling. Their guards were hauling a large flat metal cart. Their two issued cases were clearly stuffed with tiny bodies and they had two gray tubs, likely from the galley, filled with scared tiny people as well. Randy looked up and winked. "We might have caught a few. Little wiggle room in our cases huh my friend?"

Trevor, like the others, looked on wide eyed at the arriving group. Daewoo looked like he would have been bouncing off the ceiling if it was for Randy holding him on the ground. Still snickering at Randy's joke he said, "Wiggle Room? I'm amazed they have breathing room after that haul like damn man, I've heard of lucky people but you're just 'if Luck as a person' no way anyone's coming close to ours!" He let out a confident laugh of victory. Adding, "Shame I'll have to give most of them up being a Blue and all but even with the limit, my cages are gonna be bursting, yo".

"Nonsense lad, I'll sign for you. Just keep in mind you'll have to buy them food, so only keep what you can afford. Maybe a touch more, could be bright things instore for you lad. Ah, Frank right? Could you call over to the ship and request additional cages for my friend here. He's had a tiny spot of luck. Or should we say, Shrunken spot, in very fit tights." The old man began laughing at some inside joke.

"Will do Mr. Walker." Frank replied.

"Frank lad, call me Randy, I know my new pets will." Making him snicker some more.

"No way!?!?! Man, I owe you BIG time for this, like damn. Things going well, I should have enough bank to keep all of them but I'll at least have some fun before I turn any in, you know what I'm sayin." The young Asian man ranted.

"Ah damn, we're the last back, damn useless engineers can't wire for shit" Announced Alex's arrival. He held the door for Tony and the accompanying Henry. Each with their own bustling cases and additional cardboard boxes with tiny wires dangling over the top of Henry's.

"Well, since we seem to have the most caught, guess you won Daewoo. Hmm, I will have to owe you a prize. I honestly hadn't thought of one. Ahh, that's it. I owe you a favor. You have one favor. Great, why don't you guys with the near empty boxes take a look at what security caught." Randy said in a content tone.

"They'll be a few moments Randy, why don't you guys get the catches your keeping organized and scanned while we wait." Frank advised.

"Mr Walk... Uhh... Randy, seriously I can't thank you enough my man, you've just made my whole trip. This day will go down in history for me!" Daewoo praised.

Alex answered Randy's offer with, "I think I might while they scan my new little pets, never know what I might find." Sakura joined him looking over the security caught Shrunken. The Asian seemed to have an odd trot to her movement.

Trevor wandered over too. He didn't know until now that being signed out by a Red meant he didn't have to stay within the case's suggested capacity. Slipped quite a few more lovely delights from the securities already scanned numbers. He marveled at this Alex's restraint. It was like he was looking for certain aspects or looks over just getting a good collection of pretty little cock climbers.

Katie grabbed Daewoo's arm and with the tempting smile Sirens would have been jealous of begged in a cooing tone, "Oh come help me pick out some extras from the Security catches."

"I've not seen her give that look in a while lad, looks like you might have more trip to make." Randy, clearly teased, stepped away and playfully bowed towards the young Asian man, hand pointing towards the work cases.

"Quantity over Quality?" Alex asked, clearly attempting polite conversation. He seemed an unnatural speaker.

"I'm still going for quality, just, how to say this, not as refined as yours. You look to be more holding additions then picking out pretty little playthings. Is there something you look for or things that turn you away from say, this sweet little mousey brunette. Lovely face, pale skin like she avoids the sun. Nice set of legs, and as my fingers can feel, a rocking Shrunken body. Yet you passed her over. I, myself, find her intriguing. What is that book she clings to so hard even after being shrunk and now fondled by a relative giant she clutches to it? No, I plan on keeping this little book worm. Maybe I'll even buy her little books, have a reading companion. Or, just play with her. But you, what are your extra interests in Shrunken?" Trevor asked in genuine curiosity. Slipping the trembling mini teen into his case rather proudly he had already named one of his new catches.

As he asked, he watched Katie pull Daewoo over. Going for her usually older male Shrunken while making fluttering eyes at the young Asian man. There was a slightly different look to her flirting with this one. Course, that didn't stop her from making a show of pulling out a few pretty females before her newest interest. Jane wandered over, her case was as stuffed as Randy's or Daewoo's. But she still looked through. Checking her watch like she was looking over a grocery list. Well, maybe Calvin had certain targets he wanted for his painting. Crystal leaned over her shoulder and started looking too, slipping a few struggling males into her own case as she did so. Elizabeth moved to a corner straining under her load. Eyes glaring at Randy flirting with the pretty woman even younger than her. Did Elizabeth not know of his open concept relationships? Did this Jazz? Tonight's dinner would be interesting. Trevor noted, waiting for Alex's response.

Alex had merely glanced at the girl Trevor held aloft and deemed her unfit for his Shrunken. "I simply didn't have a role for her to play in any of my collections. The only places suitable for her with me would be as either a pawn in one of my games and I already have plenty of those or as a companion piece and those spots are given as gifts to my most well behaved, taking her on the chance she might be decent company is simply not enough, it also doesn't help that the book she's holding is in Danish, I believe Grimm's Fairy Tales judging by the artwork, it's much the same with her buckled shoes, very traditional Danish. Given her young age as late teens I'd estimate her English to be conversational at best and while fluent, I would be forced to dedicate time and resources to improve her English enough to integrate with the rest of my pets. Time and resources I am already stretched thin on as it is. While a perfectly beautiful creature, she is simply too much work for not enough reward as I see it...."

Then something caught his eye. He chased it with his hand before gaining his prize. A brunette like Trevor's new pet. His had large rimmed glasses. The young Shrunken wore a tight bikini top and tight booty shorts. She was small, even for a shrunken, barely 5 inches tall. "This one however will prove very useful. While she may not have many rolls she can play, and she's not athletic enough to play in any Gun Game events, she does seem to have other talents that will prove useful. Her thighs and belly both have tiny scratches and I suspect." With his free hand he grabbed her hand, pulled it out and was rubbing it between his thumb and finger, the girl squealing at his touch.

Alex continued his assessment, "Yes, well muscled hands and calloused fingers. Tells me she has some experience in mechanics or engineering meaning she will prove useful in both my work and home projects. Making her useful and worth the costs. Sure, playing is always an option but I can play with any Shrunken of mine when I want so there needs to be more to it for me. Some of the best I've found aren't even for playing with, if they suit a roll perfectly then that's it, they become that role, they live and breath it for my entertainment, their reward is being put back on the shelf when I'm done but those have proven to be very rare and at the moment, I need Shrunken with skills over my own personal aesthetic preferences." The tall man looked back into the box. Lifting a few occasionally and giving them a full body feel in both hands, putting some back and some in his own case.

Trevor thought of his new little Book Worm. "Danish huh?" he thought out loud. Only afterward realizing he had hummed at the thought of yet another accented toy to play with. Then he smiled at the dark haired man, "I honestly hadn't thought of Shrunken as anything more than playthings. That they could provide other services for me. Now I'll have to have a long think about that."

"It's just logical to me that good pets should provide the most to their owners in exchange for everything their owners do for them. In my case, I simply expect complete obedience. Those that learn quick excel in my collection, as do those with unique and helpful skills like nurses, artists or beauty professionals. I even have a seamstress to help with costume making. I believe you are Mr. Walker's advertising agent, perhaps you could take a leaf from my employers, the Howells and use your Shrunken for promotional material and advertisements?" Alex offered genuinely having finished up his scavenge of Security choices leaving with 28 new pets to his name.

The group of them picked through what they wanted. Trevor gathered a few more making this trip a load of fifty one keepers, more than what he usually nabbed, including passables, males to torment and of course his tubby to toss. Then he realized he forgot to nab a tubby. Grabbing a screeching woman he reminded Crystal, "Did you grab a tubby?"

"Oh, no, thanks Trevor." the blonde replied, scanning through the box.

"Yeah, I need one too." Katie peeped.

Elizabeth sighed loudly, "That is a cruel tradition you all know that right."

"OH, grab me one too. Maybe a few extras each for Kenny to prepare." Randy called over.

"How, ahh. That is wrong." Elizabeth said with a stomp. Looking at Frank she whimpered, "Can I wait in the boat?"

Frank looked sympathetic, "Henry, take the lady to the ship please."

The man nodded with the usual, "Yes Sir." and Elizabeth left stomping from the room.

"Tubby? Do you have some kind of penchant for the overweight?" Alex enquired with a puzzled expression.

Trevor looked at Alex a bit nervously. What if he was as sensitive about Shrunken as Elizabeth? Then he shrugged and decided to be honest, "We have started tossing a chubby Shrunken off the boat at each port we stop at for luck. Silly I know, but it does perk us up after getting up so early."

Trevor then heard Katie a little too loudly whisper to Daewoo, "Just the right size for riding in my mouth, would you like to pick what else goes in with her?"

"Yeah, the Walkers are an acquired taste." Trevor found himself saying to Alex, since Alex seemed to have understood that right away.

Jazz chimed back. "Ehh not really our thing" motioning between herself and Alex "But hey, you do you, no problemo with us" adding a nervous chuckle.

Daewoo took Katie's suggestion in stride, "Sure, we can dress her up like you, stick a bit of me in there and have our own little Cum-Ception" adding a hearty laugh at his own joke.

"Oh, well. We will have to thank you for your company in a different way, my lovely Jazz." Randy pivoted without hesitation. Adding, "Yeah, I think I know what would work."

Katie corrected her new man target, "Oh, no sweet boy. Both of us should be naked, hopefully you would be too. Once we get back to the ship, I could help you scan all your catches and show you. I like to do that naked too." Trevor shook his head, happy not to be her target today.

"I mean, you signed us out, off the plan and let us keep everything we wanted. I really don't think any thanks are needed, hell we should all be thanking you for letting us kids out to play" Everyone stopping what they were doing to thank Randy.

Daewoo turned his attention back to Katie, being the bearer of bad news. "Honestly Katie, I'd love that, damn I'd kill for that kinda show but even though you all gave us an unbelievable day out, we kinda have our own tradition after port's and it'd be a real dick move if I ditched my crew just to get some fun in the sheets. I'm not saying no, don't get me wrong, just saying maybe next time if that's cool with you?"

Katie didn't even bat an eyelash, well an upset one at least. She, like her grandfather, adjusted on the fly in a way that made it seem more her idea than Daewoo's. "Sure, that makes sense, but do you all have a port dinner tradition, and if so would being invited to our table bother that. If you’re OK with that Papa?"

Randy nodded, "We have been lonely the last few dinners, sure. Get the Red treatment for dinner.

"I mean, kinda but dinners never been the main thing, as long as we're back for 7.30 then I think that would be cool, that cool with you guys" Jazz replied first with, "Hey, as long as we're back on time and the 'Red Treatment' means Shrunken Kebab is optional then yeah, I'm in" Alex just nodded as did Tyra.

Sakura had to go one step further adding "it would be an honor to dine together".

"No Shrunken Kebabs at the ships after port dinners, or have you all stopped attending those like many others have?" Randy said curiously.

Katie looked at Daewoo and asked in a confused tone, "730? What happens at 730?"

Jazz nervously chuckled "Yeah kinda, if there's a cool theme on or we get invited then we go but usually we just order in from our cabin and chill out. Last thing I need after a day on my feet is an extra couple hours in heels," she laughed off.

"7:30s when Alex Dad... Uncle.... Big Dr Laughlin takes his break from work, he calls in just to check how we're all doing, get the low down on the hunt and stuff since he was supposed to be here but ended up working kinda last minute. He's just a pretty cool and chill dude. We're 2 for 2 on super cool Reds"

"Well then, we won't stop your tradition. But we will need to meet up again this trip." Randy said in an almost regal tone.

"Definitely," the girls all said in unison with another silent nod from Alex.

Katie was oddly pouty. Trevor assumed this wasn't her usual teasing of a man into bed behavior from Crystal's surprised look. "So, you don't come dancing? Just hang out in your room, like in comfy clothes and no outside company?"

"Katie, don't put the poor boy on the spot." Jane looked like she was trying to take pressure off Calvin's new friend.

"I mean, I've been known to bust a move if we're there but yeah, it's pretty chill to just kick back and relax, no need to be stuffy and stick to rules, dress up to show off or any of that. No work worries, just junk food, bad tv and games with friends. It's usually just the 4 of us since Tyra is on duty most ports so far plus Sakura's lil bro." He said with a sincere smile, turning Jane's way to add, "It's cool. I'm the oldest of 6 so I'm used to million questions game, but thanks for looking out. I can really see why you're Calvin's Muse" repeating the same smile again.

Trevor watched Jane's cheek brighten, she was clearly proud to be known as her husband's muse. It was Katie that was strange, he knew she didn't have any friends beyond Randy's staff, but she seemed to just latch on to Daewoo. "So, a little company would be OK?" Trevor watched as Crystal moved towards her daughter. This was nerve-racking for him and he knew the Walkers; Trevor worried what these new friends were thinking. Did they know Randy would understand if they told Katie no? Hopefully they didn't miss read the short Texan's own worried look at his granddaughter.

The poor Asian man looked terrified. Rambling out, "I mean, I ain't got no problem with it but it ain't really my decision to make here..."

His friend Alex came calmly to his rescue, "I mean this honestly when I say, I think it would be a touch awkward to invite you back and throw you on at the deep on with our tradition, after all, we've only recently met and I think it would be unfair for everyone to expect our usual fun while also determining the social graces a new addition would bring. That said it would be wholly unfair to deny you based purely on a lack of understanding so I would like to suggest a compromise if you like?"

Crystal reached her daughter and turned her away from the new people, "Why don't we go to the boat and tease Elizabeth."

Katie looked worried, like she had done something wrong, "But, why momma? why again?"

Crystal hugged the girl as they left the room, "You have to be patient. They need to get to know you, and you them."

Jane walked over to Daewoo and reassured, "You and your friends have been a great addition to our day. She's just, well, eager to meet new friends."

Randy clapped his hand together loudly, "Well now, we just about done filling our wants from the Security's catches?"

"If I'm following this idiots train of thought right, he just didn't want anyone to feel awkward and was about to say something like 'We usually go shopping the day after port so if Katie wanted to come along with us then that'd be 100% okily dokily with us all but as usual he has to beat around the bush!" The lovely goth woman suggested.

Daewoo looked at Jane asking "Should we say something to Katie on the boat to hang out tomorrow or is this one of those leave it to lie for a bit and then say? We really didn't mean to hurt her feelings" He looked more concerned then worried.

Randy looked at them and smiled softly, "She is just, well, all gears forward if ya didn't notice. And once she gets certain ideas in her head she's just there. What she got in her head I don't know. I do know she loves shopping. If you'd like her along, ask her."

Jane patted the younger man on the shoulder. "Tell her you're looking forward to hanging out again and she'll likely brighten back up. Want to really see her shine, ask about her birthday present from my Calvin."

The two of them left the room and Trevor just stood there. He didn't know what just happened, or if he should say anything. Or what he would even say. He honestly hoped everyone else would filter out and he would slip out behind them.

Daewoo let out an audible sigh of relief to everyone "Phew, I thought we were all goners there. Upset a Red and you're done Mr Stone Face, well maybe not you but the rest of us would either disappear or just be so buried in the Company ladder you might as well disappear.... Sorry to put you guys out like that, she kind of caught me off guard and it wasn't really up to me to see if she could hang in your rooms and all that." His tone turned downhearted as he thought how things could've ended.

All of which seem to get resolved with a swift punch to the arm from Jazz as she jaunted over to the door. "Cheer up sour puss, what's done is done so let's head back and keep the baller day rolling" Alex and Sakura trailed behind her without a word, Tyra was still busy talking with security but she gave a smiled and waved to him as Daewoo wandered after the rest of them.

Trevor felt happy to have been forgotten. Part of the Walker group, but not truly one of them. Even that other group seemed to realize that and just ignored him as they left. He decided to nab a couple passables, if Randy was having another Shrunken roasting night he wanted extras. Besides, it had been a few days since he gave Frank and the boys some fun in their cage. No extra males for them to train this port. Well, if he got Frank back from Crystal.

He walked over to where they had connected their boarding craft. A makeshift gangplank and dock was now connected to the side of the ship for ease of departure. He looked at his watch, not quite eleven. Wow, they were getting back very early with likely the best haul anyone on the ship had gotten from any port. Not likely anyone would have fifty some top-end catches from any one port otherwise.

The little boat skipped along the water. Trevor looked in at the city. Well, town more likely. But he could see bands of happy ship guests eagerly marching down the roads near the port. Going freely into houses, apartment buildings, and business. They look like they are chatting with each other like any other tourists in any other town. Once and a while fleeing towns people would slip into view, dashing heads down towards left open cars or even small ships at the marina. Not that any seem to get far. Often kids dashed from the visiting families gleefully picking up items off the ground. Likely Shrunken, but they were too far to see. Then they would rush back to older siblings and or parents and show what they caught.

He noticed one of these families had a young teen girl who clearly wasn't happy with her prize from their most recent findings. As her family began hunting for more to fill their case, she tossed whatever she had in her hand at a wall. Only to get scolded by her father.

Trevor looked among the boat guests. Each with full to over full collection cases. Elizabeth sat at the front glaring ahead. Along one side was the off-duty blonde from security, Alex, and Jazz. Behind them were Sakura and Daewoo. Behind them were Jane and Randy. Jane and Daewoo looked to be chatting, likely about Calvin with Randy clearly listening in. Down back was Crystal hugging and chatting to Katie. Besides Katie's strange behavior and Elizabeth being upset, they all looked to have a good time with their little bout of luck.

"So Mr. Walker, should we deposit our collections in our rooms and make ourselves more presentable and make arrangements to be at your cabin in a hours time?" Alex queried the elder Texan.

Jazz chimed in "I uhh second the motion, though can we make it two hours? Mama worked up a sweat chasing some of these boys down, not to mention all of Alex's mess to clean up too!"

"Yes, since we have well, the whole afternoon. I wouldn't mind a few moments to freshen up myself. To be honest I'm working a little limited as my staff is in that town currently collecting their own little lads and lasses. I'm likely going to put the limit ship staff on right now into a tizzy. So yes, you two go and clean up." Randy replied, ending with a teasing wink.

"Excellent, a most agreeable plan. Is there anything we should bring, other than ourselves?" Alex enquired.

"No, Alex Lad. I'll have everything brought in. Well, you could bring along a pretty pet or two to show your luck. Don't dress up though, we all should just relax." Randy advised happily.

"Showcase my luck? I know just the pets to bring" Alex replied with an uncharacteristic smirk.

"Should I mention your coming to Calvin Daewoo? He's unlikely to attend. But maybe." Jane asked the young Asian man.

"Please, if you wouldn't mind Jane. I know Social stuff isn't his thing but I'd like to think he maybe at least poked an eye out to say hello from a distance in his own way. Whatever's more comfortable for him." He returned, sounding somewhat excited at the idea of meeting the black woman's strange husband.

Jane smiles. "I'll let him know. You never know. Calvin can surprise even me."

"Thanks Jane, I really appreciate it" Daewoo answered with an ear-to-ear grin.

Randy looks at Katie, "You want to help me set this up since our lasses and lads or off catching pets."

Katie looked pouty but nodded, "OK papa."

"Great, let's head to my room. Oh, do you know where that is?" Randy asked.

"Oh thank god, we can dress down" Jazz exclaimed "I'm roasting in this dress."

Sakura chiming in "I did warn you against something that dark and heavy on a day like this."

Jazz just waved off with a sarcastic "Yeah, Yeah"

"I do sir, as part of our job we're required to know where the highest profile guests are staying to react as swiftly as possible incase of incident" Tyra replied so matter-of-factly. "I'll make sure we're not so much as a second late" she added with a polite smile.

Randy looked at the blonde woman, "Relax, it's just a friendly afternoon lunch with new friends. Not a midnight raid on an enemy building. Why don't you take Jazz up on that bath idea. Or wait till you get to my room and use mine. Plenty of room for all three of us." He winks at the end, seeming in the mood to tease today.

They arrived and reboarded their ship. Trevor notices Elizabeth has already wandered away. Crystal and Miles stand tight together. Then he notices Katie slipping into the hall heading towards their room. Likely, they are hoping to screen her from the others as they split up to their different rooms. They say their good-byes for now and head to their different rooms.

As they walked back Crystal advised, "I'm just going to take a quick shower and head over to help Randy setup. You don't mind, do you?"

Trevor smiled, he was so looking forward to showering with her. Well, there was tomorrow morning. "Sure, I'll do the same."

She squeezed his shoulders, "No, take your time. I would like you to see it once it's set up. If you came and helped that would ruin it."

He looked at her, "Really or are you teasing me?"

"No really. I haven't gotten to help set up a room for a party since Katie was small. If you like it then they likely will like it." she advised.

"So, just hang out in my room?" he asked again.

"Yes please. I'll text you once we're ready." she confirmed.

They entered their room and he had to ask, "Is Katie OK?"

Crystal's smile faded. Then she sighed. Looking at him with a worried expression, "Well, you know all her friends are Randy's staff. Well, she thinks they're only her friend because they’re Randy's staff. And she has such a hard time making friends being so open. I think she just got so hopeful they would be friends that Randy didn't pay."

"Should we do anything?" Trevor asked.

"We should wait till after the gathering. Maybe something might happen." Crystal advised.

Trevor smiled at his curvy lover. "You're a bit of an optimist aren't you?"

"Where Katie is involved, yes. I keep hoping something good will happen for her." Crystal advised.

"Well then, what should we do now?" Trevor requested.

Crystal winked at him. "I'm going to my room to shower, I suggest you scan your pretty playthings."

"Oh, Ok." was all he could think to say. He enjoyed watching Crystal walk away. Her round ass rocked appealingly as she clearly knew he was watching.

He turned and walked into his room. He placed his case on his desk. He looked at his cages. He sighed, with so many great beauties caught today he would have to reassess his earlier catches. Many might slip from keepers to disposables. He nodded happily at such a fun task.

He opened his lid. A full crowd of tiny women and girls coward at his sight. Trevor was certain only the members of that boat jumping group would have a Port day this successful. Now to begin. "Now, strip, all of you. Or I'll get mean." he snarled.

They looked back and forth at each other. Clearly not wanting to anger the giant before them. But also not not wanting to lose their clothes. He jabbed his hand in and grabbed the little gold digger that he had caught humping her sugar daddy. Her being naked already made her the top subject to show him being mean. Her exquisite figure felt amazing in his fist. Gold Digger would be a good name for that little bimbo.

"Look, you can take them off or I can tear them off you. Well start or else." he declared, squeezing Gold Digger firmly. Her whimpering scream in pain gave a good showing of what power over them he could bring to bare. Fifty of so beauties shook and trembled as they started undoing string knots and pulling down zippers. Slowly clothes started coming off.

He looked at his toy in his grip. He was about to scan her. Then he picked a more enjoyable idea. He opened his shorts and shoved that curvy inches tall blonde in along his stiffening cock. Tugged his underwear to force her wrap better. Savoring as she squirmed down there.

He looked for another naked one to start his scanning. Spotting a blonde ready to go, he shot his hand in making the crowd scream at his sudden action. He loved that it begged not to be shoved down his pants. He looked her over. Quite nice, but likely headed to the disposables. He chastised himself for being too excited to give his catches a proper look over.

Anyway she would need to be scanned even for that cage. He strapped her in with an off-hand, "Should close your eyes." He didn't check if she listened as he started the machine.

He took her out and huffed. He was about to place her back in the case when an amused thought crossed his mind. He lifted the unlidded case and walked over to the cages. He leaned so the trapped crowd could see the keeper cage. "Creative pets, well no, obedient highly attractive pets will end up here. As ones I plan on keeping long term to pleasure myself with."

He stepped over to the next cage. "Less appealing pets like this one will end up in this cage. These are more likely to be disposed of in ways that amuse me."

He then stepped over to the Male's cage. "This cage holds the few male Shrunken that I have collected. They're fairly feral now knowing even less of them will live then the disposables in that last cage. This makes them a good punishment for any of you little dolls that don't do as I command." He explained. Opening the cage he stated, "As per example.'' and placed the blonde in the cage. He heard nervous gasps from his case as several of the males rushed to surround the scared naked blonde. They were smart, looking to him for approval before acting. A simple nod and two males grabbed the woman. One went for her face while the second flipped her onto her side and was wrestling her legs apart. His forced insertion made the struggling woman grunt in pain, opening her mouth enough for the front man to start fucking her face. They had barely started when a third man came up behind the twisted woman and stretched her unready anus. Soon many males circled, cheering and leering about getting their turns.

Trevor walked away amused at how savage male Shrunken could be. He placed the case back by his scanner. "Now you have a slight idea of the nice punishment I'll use. I suggest not tempting a mean punishment."

He stopped and gasped suddenly. He didn't know if Gold Digger realized what happened outside her shorts prison or if she was just living up to her new name. Either way she was clearly going to the keeper cage. Her likely surgical sculpted body grinded along his shaft. Little tongue licking long strips along his skin.

He started scanning. Noting on their profile their likely cages. He found there were more than a few disposables. He accepted that with the knowledge he could indulge in cruel fun more freely. Maybe feed Frank and the boys a few more. Oh right he noted he needed to get Frank back from Crystal at some point. The male cage must be getting unruly without that Male Shrunken's presence.

Then he noticed the mousy girl that security had found. She had stripped like the others but clung hard to that fairy tale book. He pulled her out. "Drop the book." he commanded.

"Please, it means so much. I'll be good, just please let me keep my book.” Her sweet voice had an appealing accent to it. He could place what type of accent, just that it delighted him.

Maybe it was that sweet accent from such a pretty little Shrunken. Could have been Gold Digger humping his cock was making him emotionally soft. Or simply a good day brought an unnecessary kindness out. Trevor decided to ask, "What makes that book so special?"

The sweet-faced Shrunken swallowed hard, "During World War Two my great grandmother was just a girl. When her family was collected, a kind family hid her among their children. The only thing she was able to keep was this book. It was what she clinged to in hopes to see her family again. Then, after it was clear that wasn't going to happen it was her last solid memory of them and she passed it on to me."

Trevor sighed, showing a touch of kindness might cause him trouble later. Then again with so many pretty living dolls, making another category of higher end keepers could be in order. Maybe move around some so they would be in the bed side cage for easier access. "You may keep the book my little Book Worm. But give it to me so I can scan you to get you outfits that I can enjoy stripping off you." he commanded.

She nodded nervously lifting the book up saying, "Yes sir." He took it and placed it on the desk.

Strapping her in he advised clearly, "Close your eyes." She did and he took a moment to admire her slender form. Clearly active in some way as she had great toned legs and torso. Even terrified she had a very appealing face. He started the machine. After the machine finished its work he took the cute little Danish teen from the tube. He laid her along his palm. The beautiful Shrunken pressed her bent arms against her sides but didn't cover her perky breasts. Her legs were not long, though they were fit and lovely. What a sweet little catch. He stroked along her figure. She was trembling. She turned her head away. He softly commanded, "No, my little Bookworm. Look at me." And she clearly had a hard time. Face was towards his but her eyes kept shifting away.

Yes he had more shapely catches. This one just seemed enjoyable. He laughed, worried he was going to be one of those Shrunken owners that get all soft on his pets. Treat them like little people and not as the living toys they are. Though a thought came to him again. With his growing collection it might be an idea to select a small group of top dolls. The likes of Ci-Ci, Jewel, or even this one to keep in their own special cage. Treat them as higher quality plaything, making them more likely to be played with.

He bent the brown haired pretty’s legs up at her waist. He slipped his fingers between them. Spreading them to the cute playthings sides. He expected them to stop quite a bit sooner then they did. Her legs were basically split straight across. He couldn't help but praise, "Hmm, flexible."

The sweet creature explained, "I'm in ballet."

"OK, it would be a good idea to keep up that flexibility." he advised.

"Yes sir." she uttered her acceptance.

He liked her submission. Added to her adorableness. He decided to test her reaction to sensation. He reached his mouth toward her exposed womanhood. "Are you going to eat me?" her wonderful little accented voice whimpered.

"Not in the way you're thinking." he teased.

He hooked his mouth around her firm little ass. Lips hug smooth skin. His tongue touched her smooth slit and she sounded a startled, "Oh." Then he swiped up and she gasped, "Ahh." His tongue played at her sensitive spot. Lapping at her firmly. Spreading those lips and exposing more of her pussy. He liked when Shrunken females moaned or gasped when he did this. Bookworm made little musical "Oh-da!" sound that just encouraged him to suckle her more. Soon she purred an arousing sound that burst into a ballad of pleasure.

He released her from his mouth. She panted "ow-we" as she looked up at him. "Yeah, you're a keeper." he advised.

He tucked her legs under his shirt. He had seen some woman walking with a Shrunken riding along on her shoulder. He didn't think he could keep steady enough for that so hoped the shirt would keep his new cute pet safely put. He handed her the big old book. "Here, now read my a story." he noted planning on working on more in his box.

"They are in Danish." she warned.

"Just translate them for you’re owner, my sweet little Bookworm. You'll be earning points with me." He advised reaching for another captured beauty.

"Yes sir." was her mousy response. Trevor had the thought she sounded like she was used to submitting to authority figures. With her sweet little voice telling what were very grim Grimm Fairy Tales on his shoulder. And Gold Drigger, working her sugar daddy bought curves along his shaft, made scanning and sorting through his marvelous catches. He was a little disappointed with the amount of disposables he brought back in his excitement. Not many compared to the amount of keepers however. He would definitely have to sort through his past catches as it was likely several would be shifted over from their perch.

He turned his chair and popped open his shorts and exposed his cock. Amusingly, Bookworm gasped at his freed manhood. He left her stumbling through the latest story as he nabbed out a keeper brunette and another shapely blonde and dropped them by his stiff manhood. He growled from down deep, "Pleasure my cock or else."

Fear of the giant whose lap they were stood in prompted them to latched along his sexual organ. Three mini shapely beauties stimulated his cock. As he watched, he thought more about shorting out a few topped catches. It seemed like a good idea. Ci-Ci, Jewel, and a few others It would be great to just reach from his bed and pull out a few squirmers to enjoy without needing to restock them back in the bigger cage.

Crystal strutted into his room. From the look of it she wasn't wearing anything under her short little silk robe as it hung alluringly off her ample curves. "How's it going?" she purred.

"Done scanning. Just thinking about how I'm going to short all my new and old catches." Trevor advised.

"Oh, and what's with the little fairy on your shoulder?" Crystal asked, semi-straddling his lap, making the three tiny beauties nervous.

"She's my little Bookworm." Trevor answered.

Crystal purred playfully, "May I take a look?" Her manicured fingers reaching for his little dark haired treat.

"Sure, be careful of her book please. I'm allowing her to keep it." Trevor explained.

Crystal gave him a sexy pouty as she playfully whimpered, "Oh Trevor, don't tell me you're turning into one of those people."

"One of what type of people?" he asked watching her carefully pluck the book from the young Shrunken's hands.

In a mocking tone she answered, "Shrunken are like little people, we treat them like that and not the things they really are."

"No, but I can have a favorite that I allow a simple pleasure, can't I?" he responds.

"I guess. I'd have tore the thing in two to show her place. But I know of other ways to do that." Crystal noted placing the book down. She turned the pretty little thing suggesting, "Strawberries, she should be made to taste like strawberries." Crystal's fingers made those lovely little legs split before those full luscious lips kissed around the scared helpless thing. Crystal made happy humming sounds as her mouth moved. Adding to the song was the Danish girl's own sweet moans as her pussy was savored by the blond goddess.

If that wasn't erotic enough to watch, suddenly Crystal slinked down his body to kneel before him. She leaned her chest forward pulling her plump large breasts apart. Those lovely mounds then wrapped around his cock and the three Shrunken trapped in his lap. Their terrified screams as they were devoured by the tits of a goddess made his cock twitch excitedly. Them squirming as Crystal pressed her breasts tight around him was intoxicating.

Crystal started dragging them up and down his length. Those soft skinned mounds felt great around his manhood. Those curvy little Shrunken were being used so wonderfully. That beautiful blonde's expression was as if this was as pleasurable for her as it was to Trevor. She hummed delectable sounds of arousal. In her mouth the dark haired toy moaned perfectly lude sounds of unwanted pleasure suckled deep into her.

There Trevor sat just savoring the sight. His cock being worshiped by that curvy goddess. Sacrifices made to delight him against their tiny wills. Beautiful face wrapped around a beautiful pet both making beautiful sounds.

Crystal looked up at him and gave a naughty smile around her living lollypop. Head tilted and Trevor felt the mini breasts of that oral treat dragged along his tip. Slowly he felt those lips reach around his end. As the top of his cock entered that warm wet mouth he could feel that new pet get sucked inside as well. Crystal started performing glorious orally to the top of his cock. Trevor leaned his head back in rapture as he felt his tip in that warm hole drag over the face and tits of that little pretty. Soft pillowy lips wrapped his end in a pure kiss of satisfaction.

So enthralled with her oral activity Trevor didn't even think to tell Crystal when he was going to cum. She giggled as his thick fluid started firing into that hot mouth. He could feel her rolling Bookworm into the spray, a delightful sensation.

Once he finished she dragged her lips tightly up his shaft. Leaving it with them puckered tightly, holding his release inside. She gave a "Huh?" noise and pointed to his keeper cage.

"No, I'm keeping her in the bedside one. Going to make that my favorites cage." he guessed her full mouth question.

She almost skipped over and opened the top access latch. Her mouth opened and a massive glob of cum, spilt and Shrunken fell inside. From the sounds of it over a Shrunken or two trapped inside. Crystal smiled broadly at him announcing, "There, now she knows her place in this world."

"Enjoy that?" He asked lifting the first of his lap toys up by one leg. Seems being encased in massive tits made it hard to breath as they gasped hard for breath.

"Of course, I love playing with you." She cooed as she swayed, appealing as she moved closer.

Putting another back into his case. "Is that what I am, something to play with." He teased.

Her fingers played in his hair. "No, they are things to play with. We play together."

"Oh good, I like our play dates." he stroked a hand along that fine ass.

"Well we better get dressed. Randy really enjoyed hanging out with those kids today. Oh, get the Gaos dressed in their little outfits, he wants us to flex a little. Think he wants to hint we might be able to give their careers a boost." Crystal advised.

"You sure that won't scare them into thinking you'll all turn them to Shrunken if given a chance?" he joked at her.

"Please their smart group. I think they'll know it's a show of what we do to those that threaten our friends." She purred. She turned away, seemingly needing to rub her ample breasts along his head to do so. "Hurry up, you know how Randy gets when we're late."

"Neither Ci-Ci or Jewel were threatening anyone." he felt the need to point out.

"Yes they were my sweet, you. You were that close to making a stupid decision. I had to protect you for your own good. And look at you now, about to head a new major advertising division. The fringe benefit of me keeping my sexy new boyfriend notwithstanding." She explained.

"Oh, so all for my benefit then?" he taunted.

She turned and noted with a wink, "I didn't hear you complaining a few minutes ago." Then left to go change.

He stood up and grabbed the case. Shorting catches into their new homes. Dropping a couple disposables into the males cage for his own amusement. He placed the container on his scanning desk and approached the bedside cage. The Gaos were already dressed as little cowgirls; they must have heard they were expected. He freshened up and dressed as expected as well.

Trevor entered to find Crystal waiting. "OK, lets go. Now be good, if you're uninterested in their interests just smile pretty and nod. This would be a fun afternoon." She advised him.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

CH 22C: The Tourists: Another Guest

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:11 pm

Chapter 22C
M/F/m+/f+

Trevor walked into Randy's room. The room was re-arranged to allow several tables to be set up. Wondering about were several smiling ship staff. He was surprised at the amount of food produced by what he expected was a skeleton crew the ship would have been working during a port day.

On that long table were several platters of finger foods. There were six raised crystal platters. In the stem was a hollow bulb. Inside each bulb was a naked Shrunken and from the look of it was fed one of Randy's pellets. As the three males were clearly painfully erect and grinding them at the smooth clear wall of their tiny cages. The females panted as they rubbed their bared breasts along their container.

The next table held some small plates and napkins. Beside it was a small bar set up with both warm and cold drinks. Alcohol bottles to soft drinks. A beaming man clearly amused to tend this post.

Another table was interesting as it held several Shrunken playsets and packaged carrying cages. Scattered before them were large bowls containing sample bags of Randy Ranch pellets. Both for males and females. Beside was paper bags, likely for taking home party favors. A bin beside this table had toy figures and small puppets as well as other accessories for the playsets.

"What's all this?" He asked Crystal.

"Randy is hoping since Alex is connected to his friend Pat that he or his friends like to play with toys for Shrunken." She explained.

Trevor sighed, "Toys, really?"

Crystal shook her head, "You should try it, lover. Add another bit of fun to playing with the little squirmers."

"And the overly happy staff?" he wondered.

"Actually happy. Instead of repetitive prep work or tedious cleaning they are attending a Walker minor event. Which really means, big tip. Likely more than they make in a week." She explained.

He looked around. Yeah a week's pay for a couple hours of work in what really would likely be a small get together would have made him smile big too.

He saw Randy chatting with what looked like a guy setting up a small DJ table. Trevor hoped he wouldn't be blaring music. Katie looked to be waiting out on the veranda, almost likely she was hiding out there. Miles was chatting with a strange lady in a business skirt uniform, likely a social coordinator for the cruise ship. Then the music started, he sighed, it was just for nice background sounds.

Trevor looked around the room waiting. Not that there was a time for the others to arrive. Just, didn't know what else to do. He stood there in a light yellow shaded button up tee with Ci-Ci bound to his bolo tie. Jewel decorated his oversized buckle.

Randy went full cartoon Texan for his look. White cowboy style suit with a large white hat. A Pretty Latina was strapped to the front. It put Trevor a little off that she was dressed in what he would call a short Native American style outfit. Her long hair in twin braids down the sides of her pretty face. A headband with a single feather finished the look. On his bolo tie was another tan skinned beauty similar garbed. His belt buckle held a third made to look like a Native American, though she wore a long feathered headdress to complete her look.

Miles had brought Eva to socialize; she rested in one of those chain cages. Though her's had a padded chair for her to ride on. She wore what looked like those silly suspender shorts that German stereotypes wear in movies. Strapped up behind her was a young dark haired girl in a revealing short skirted peasant dress. His belt buckle held another one.

Crystal had a pink flowered sundress hanging teasingly off the ends of her breasts. Frank strapped over her cleavage again, possibly holding the dress in place. He had a little cowboy outfit on, but his shirt was basically wide open. Her belt held a muscle bound young male, though he didn't get to have anything more than a hat. He looked cold.

Katie was wearing a little white pleated skirt with a blue between the pleats and a loose white crop top with little matching blue sleeves that strained to cover her bosom. Along her neck was a young athletic looking blonde strapped there via a collar. It wore a little cheer uniform. Katie’s belt had the rest of the pretend cheer team strapped to different big shiny disks. Trevor couldn't tell if there were six or seven semi dangling around her waist. A variety of hair and skin shades, but all looked rather fit.

He noticed Jane wasn't there. Possibly Calvin didn't want her to come. Or, possibly they were busy with each other.

"Mr. Walker, your guests have arrived" a staffer announced. Trevor looked over the other Walker guests. They all seem enthralled by the grandeur of Randy's room. They were mostly all dressed relaxed to his actual surprise.

Tyra, the off-duty Security agent, looked to still be dressed as she had been when they came out Shrunken hunting. She wore a belt-like strap about her hip holding several fantasy dressed Shrunken.

The Goth themed lovely Jasmine was more relaxed. Some band shirt and denim shorts. Resting along her bosom was a Shrunken in a cage. In her hand was a collection of clearly less considered and well less dressed Shrunken males.

The lady of the group, Sakura was splendid in a rose shaded summer dress that was appealing along her lovely slender form. A bamboo cage held males dressed in traditional outfits very fitting of her Asian background.

The tall man Alex was in a white shirt and jean shorts. A clearly favored Shrunken dangled from his neck in a gleaming silver cage. While a collection of her lesser were attached to his hip.

Daewoo seemed the most relaxed with an open shirt and shorts. Dangling Shrunken woman in crimson decorated his chest. In a cage fashioned like a cage was a small collection of females in interesting outfits.

"Come in, come in! You're not on trail your guests. Food, drink, ladies my room is there is you're looking for something more." Randy called towards the group of young people. Winking at them with that last comment. Likely they shared a joke that Trevor wasn't in on. In the corner of his eye he noticed Katie sneaking back out to the porch. She likely wasn't sure how to handle people her age that didn't work for Randy or want to bed her. Poor thing was a mixed up kid Trevor thought.

Trevor focused back on the guests to suddenly have the pretty Asian one bent over and staring at his crotch. Maybe she was offended by him strapping the Gao sisters to himself. Or, did she know them? What was going on. Her friend Jasmine advised in a concerned tone, "Hey, uhh Sakura, you okay over there, you're kinda making a scene here gurl."

Randy however didn't notice or didn't care as Trevor heard him greet Daewoo, "Daewoo-Lad, what are you having to drink? Then we can look over the gift table and see what I can spoil you with. I think you're headed up, I certainly do."

Suddenly this Sakura casually reached forward and poked his belt decoration then taunted Jewel, "I had heard the rumors but I’m glad to see someone finally put you pathetic coat-tail clinger in your place,” before sarcastically adding, "And such a shame you had to drag your pathetic doll of a sister down with you, though with an ego the size of yours I'm surprised it's taken this long. I'm just as surprised Daddy hasn't bailed you out or has Daddy and Mommy cut ties with you and moved on already?" The whole time she wore a gleeful sadistic smile. After she completed her insult, she righted herself, patted herself down and took her usual graceful stance. "I do apologize if I made you uncomfortable Mr. Scribe, it appears I still have to work on my manners and control myself." returning to speaking in her soft and regal tone. But still wore that self-satisfied smile.

Trevor felt Crystal coil up to his side. Now she was fidgeting with Jewel as she purred at the new friend. "Oh, yes. They are not rumors. Those two cute little fools thought they could steal my collection. Their momma was smart and cut ties, well, says she has. But daddy Gao is still trying to tempt Trevor to give up my pretty little gifts. They are now pretending to be his good little pets, silly huh?" Trevor noticed Crystal's skilled fingers had opened Jewel's shirt and was now fondling her little exposed breast tauntingly.

He oddly wished he could leave these two lovely ladies' attention to join what felt like a safer conversation. Randy laughed, "Of course there is no need, DW lad. I am celebrating a great hunt, and I reward trophies. Hey bar keep, two Brandy, the stuff Miles lent you from my collection. You'll like it DW lad, it's like a warm bath in your stomach."

"I am surprised they would go that far though I suspect if Daddy cut them off, there would be no depth they would not stoop to raise their own standing. A truly foolish pair but I would be amiss to say my faith in Karma is not being rewarded today. I am glad to see them treated as they should." Sakura's last statement was delivered with a shudder as her legs shifted uncomfortably. "Well Mr. Scribe, I would wholly recommend you not give in to Mr. Gaos attempts and likely threats, that man could certainly use a similar lesson in humility as these two. Mrs. Gao always was the most logical of the family, I would hesitate to say I was rather fond of her company when they visited my home. It is a shame that will likely never be the case again should my father likely heed Mr. Walker's advice, especially under this prelude." Sakura glanced at Ci-Ci upon his tie, something about this sight caused Sakura to shift her stance again.

Crystal smiled playfully at what Trevor thought was a restrained Asian woman. Her offer came across to him more like an temptation for her soul more than a friendly gesture, "Would you like to examine her, she did make an exquisite Shrunken? Smooth procaine skin, perfectly lightly toned. Like handling a fine gem."

Sakura visibly hesitated, Trevor could see the want to handle Jewel in her stance and expression. "I... I appreciate the offer, however I am unsure of my ability to restrain my own emotions regarding such a, now delicate, flower whose petals I would care very much to pluck." She answered honestly.

Crystal smiled and nodded, "A little over watered would be fine, but no, I don't want Trevor's second favorite toy damaged. I like you. Sakura, was it? Your father looks after Security right? Are you following in his footsteps or looking to branch out?"

Trevor felt Crystal step away from him. Clearly she found a new interest since Sakura had shot her temptations down. He started towards the bar. So many people, he almost forgot about Jazz and Tyra. They looked more interested in each other then the rest of the room. He was half way to his destination when he heard Jane yell, "Trevor, catch him!" He turned and Calvin was literally leaping from the couch, his eyes locked on Sakura.

Trevor thought nothing of blocking the skinny man. Practically hugging him as he hit the floor. He then had to step back, he had forgotten how strong the unadjusted man could be. "Let go, their watches are not secure!" Calvin snarled.

Jane rushed over, "Honey, what did we talk about in the room?"

"I can only fix their watches if they agree." he said, still struggling.

"Did they agree?" she asked, grabbing her husband to help Trevor hold him.

"They will when I take them off their arms." Calvin reasoned.

"Is that them agreeing?" Jane questioned firmly.

Trevor felt the smaller man ease up. Then slouch to a pouting position. "No, attacking them to protect them is wrong. But they will like what I do."

"Then ask, nicely, after you introduce yourself and learn who they are." Jane commanded.

"Fine, but only because you'll smile. You have the best smile Angel." Calvin smiled at her, and she smiled back. Trevor stepped back and wondered what the room was doing. Miles looked to be blocking Alex, Crystal Sakura. Randy Daewoo. All of them looked worried. Likely thinking Calvin had scared their guests off.

Daewoo peered round from behind Randy, "Hey Calvin, it's cool, I did what you told me, I'm all secured over here. Everyone, he's got a thing about tech security, he's just panicked about your watches since he's not put his own security protocols in place. I can totally vouch for him, his coding is nuts."

Trevor sighed in relief. Someone else was explaining that suddenly watch-crazed man. Still the nervous look in those that didn't know him was clearly still and understandable. Crystal turned back to Sakura and continued asking about the girl's plan. Miles too acted like nothing happened and asked Alex about his training techniques. Only Randy said anything in response to Calvin's sudden appearance, "Calvin my boy, you have to trust in your friends."

Calvin nodded and wandered over to Randy and Daewoo, nervously eyeing the newcomers from the side of his eyes, "Yes Father Randy. Just, are you certain you added and removed everything friend. I know many think that share protocol is secure even after I explain how it could be accessed from even outside the Overlay?'' Jane walked behind him rubbing his shoulders.

It wasn't till now he noticed how they were dressed for this get together. Calvin, in his usual blue dress style pants and a plain white tee. But he had a Shrunken of Indian descent attached to a pendent spread eagle wearing a business suit-like outfit. Her hair was in a tight bun that must have gotten loose as Calvin made his mad dash. Trevor never remembered Calvin wearing a Shrunken before. Was it the occasion or did she mean something to him?

Jane's towering athletic form was clad in a sundress much like Crystal's, only she wore it to better cover her chest. An Asian male struggled over what little cleavage she displayed. Her belt held another male, a blonde fellow, both dressed in long shorts and slightly open Hawaiian shirts. It wasn't till she stopped at Calvin's destination and turned to observe the room did he notice two more Shrunken. Her skirt raised slightly revealing the tops of her stockings. Right where the clasps secured them, she had a black female restrained, arm pulled straight up while legs were parted and slightly bent along the curve of her toned thigh. They didn't wear a thing. One's stomach and thighs looked wet. Was that why they were later, a playful Calvin under his wife's skirt. Trevor shook his head, better not think such things about the only one of the Walkers that made perfect sense.

"I followed your instruction to the letter, 3 times over just to be sure but here, you can see for yourself if I missed anything" Daewoo stated, having removed and handed his watch out towards Calvin.

As Trevor stepped up to the bar he ordered a rum and coke. He heard Calvin reply in a tone that reminded him of a child being offered candy by a parent, "Oh can I? Yes please." Holding both his hands out bowled before him.

Then a hand grabbed his arm, "Look Trev Lad. Calvin and DW are chatting like friends." Randy's voice whispered.

Sure enough, like a normal human being Calvin was asking Daewoo what he thought about the listed stats of the next issued Company pads. Noting, "They still didn't cover the need for a remote connection security protocol like I told them too. I was thinking of making my own, since then I know it would work. Did you have one mapped out?" Jane looked like a proud mama smiling behind him.

Trevor watched Calvin's face morph into a surprised expression then he questioned, "You actually looked my suggestion over? Not just disregarded the crazy man's fix?"

"Of course I did! You're like a Tech Wizard, seeing gaps the rest of us would miss 99 times out of 100. Sure it may not be the biggest problem but all it takes is one guy who knows what they're doing to notice it and bam, it becomes a massive problem." Daewoo began before adding with a sarcastic tone seemingly doing an impression, "it may not be 'In The Brief' and the boss doesn't want us 'Wasting our time on unnecessary additions" Then completing in his own voice, "But that guys just jumpy about sticking to timescales and only doing what's asked, if he pulled his head out his ass and gave a damn, they would probably take your suggestions more seriously but noooooo instead its left up to us code monkeys to find suggestions on the forums, work them out and hide these fixes. Take the watches, before your patchwork, anyone could basically hide malicious code and programs under the guise of a routine security update and the system would just be like 'Yep, okay looks fine to me', I'll need to bring that up to Hassan next time we hang out without the bosses around" He finished with a thoughtful look which turned to a beaming smile.

Jane rubbed Calvin's back and explained, "See dear, that's what friends do."

"But Angel, no one does that with my proper fixes to their mistakes." Calvin noted his past experiences.

Trevor watched as Calvin seemed to try to understand, not everyone was dismissing his suggestions off-handedly. Then the skinny man just flipped gears mid conversation, "I paint pictures using my Shrunken. I plan on using this pretty tan one as soon as she stops whining about being turned back. My Angel caught her for me today. Are those Shrunken you'd like to have model for paintings too?"

With a touch of nerves Daewoo rolled with the stark change in conversation, "I uhh, really appreciate the offer but uhh my work comes more from like, a eureka moment you know? Like I just have to see the right Shrunken at the right time for an idea to just pop into my head that I just have to make, sometimes it's a clay model, others it's a painting like you do but most of the time its digital art for me. I could send you some of my work if you wanted?"

Trevor couldn't help but let off a slight snicker. Calvin was taken back by the reaction. Clearly he wasn't expecting Daewoo to explain his creative process. Shyly he noted, "Oh, so you don't want me to paint an image using them as models then. Did you want to look at any I made using my Shrunken as models? I have several started of Trevor's Gao sisters."

The Asian man smiled ear to ear "Sure, I'd love to see some of your in-progress stuff especially of those two cuties, getting a sneak peak at the man in his element, today cannot get any better!" practically cheering by the end of his sentence.

"OK, wait here, Jane Trevor could you help me bring some works over?" Calvin enthusiastically requested.
Trevor carefully helped Jane move several of Calvin's paintings into the room. And they were being admired before he could even place them down. He was a little embarrassed that one was of him attacking an office building. Jewel held in one hand, Ci-Ci in the other. The sign listing what the building's name was obscured but it started with a G and the other tiny people about were all East Asians hinted at what it might be.

The afternoon slipped into an improv exhibit. Calvin's art was well received. His skill to make ultra realistic images even if the subject was fancifully. Trevor wasn't sure if it was the praise from the guests or him feeling protected surrounded by family. Either way he started making suggestions at what he'd likely paint the image of the guests. Trevor couldn't say if they were insightful or just what landed in the strange man's head. Whichever they were the guests smiled and nodded. From politeness or actual interest in the suggestions they gave him replies of encouragement if not agreement which he took as an invite domaining his sketchbook from his wife and claiming a seat in the corner that gave him the best vantage point of the room and guests.

Her husband settled, Jane became a social butterfly. Continuing to curate his exhibition. Hinting at which ones would likely be up for auction, or private sale after he finished them.

As that happened Crystal tugged Trevor's arm. "Yes beautiful?" slipped from him.

"Oh your working on spanking me later aren't you. Right now, look." she said in a happy tone.

Out on Katie's scenic hiding spot was Jasmine and Tyra talking to the pouting girl. It was clear by their posture that the Gothic girl was attempting to clarify or even cheer the shapely blond up. Katie seemed receptive to whatever was being said. Soon her natural smile was slipping out. Though she seemed to go a touch too far as the Blue haired beauty looked to give her advice about something. Her words received a hug. Reassured by something they said, the young temptress gave a playful wink at her rescuers. Then skipped in bouncing her ample bust as she was on the hunt again. Her prey, Randy's new young friend Daewoo.

"Is that good?" Trevor asked.

Crystal hugged his arm, "I hope so. She needs friends that are her friends."

"She might do better if she was less of a flood of open suggestions." Trevor suggested.

Crystal nodded in agreement. "Yes, but it takes a lot of effort to counter a river's current."

"Looks like that Alex fellow has gotten bored." Crystal noted.

"Why?" Trevor asked, looking. Then was answered as the young man had began assembling several of the playsets offered on the table like he was working on puzzles left out. This strangely shifted into the equivalent of a sales demonstration. He clearly had a touch of pride in his association with whoever the Howells were.

Overall the afternoon was a success. Nervous young up-and-comers left seemingly reassured their careers would continue. Randy glowed at being able to entertain people he liked. Possible new friends and ideas all around.

"They were a great bunch of kids." Randy praised after they left.

"Yes, oh I gotta go. I have to pick out an outfit for tomorrow to go shopping with them." Katie was almost leaping in the air with excitement.

"Now remember, they are not looking for you to buy them a bunch of things." Crystal advised.

"First Jazz now you. Why don't people want me to buy things? People like getting things, and I like getting people things. What silly thoughts you both have. Night." the bubbly young woman said as she was leaving. Clearly not understanding that someone might like her for her.

Crystal just shook her head. "That girl. Hopefully those kids will see they need to take a guiding hand with her."

"I'm sure." Randy noted.

"Gone? Why?" Calvin looked up from his pad.

"They have plans for tonight my darling." Jane said, playing in his hair.

"Oh, fine then. Wish them a good evening for me then." He said matter of factly.

"Did that." she snickered.

"Want to draw more in our room." he said standing up.

"OK dear." she purred.

"You're coming too right? Hair snuggles?" he sounded worried.

Jane stood and cuddled him tight. "What a lovely suggestion. I'd love too." Which made the skinny man almost melt. And the mix matched lovers slipped away with passing good-byes.

Crystal snickered. "What is with you?" Trevor asked.

"Oh, I think Calvin might get distracted from drawing from Jane's expression." She confessed her thoughts.

"Well, at least someone is." Randy playfully sighed.

"Hey, your flirting with that young Jasmine pushed Elizabeth away." Crystal scolded the older man.

"Blah, she has to learn to accept me for who I am or stop hindering my fun." Randy didn't sound upset to have possibly pushed the beautiful former model away.

"I think you just got excited at the idea of a blue hair bed companion." Crystal teased.

Randy shook his head. "As fun as that would be. I think Miss. Danvers will be more enjoyable to me watching her future career plans."

"Oh, Randy you can't keep picking new kids up to help push up the status ladder." Crystal grumbled shaking her head.

"You're not complaining that I'm doing that for your boyfriend," He teased.

"Yes, but I'm at least getting snoked silly everyday from him. She likely won't even orally thank you for your support." Crystal joked.

"I'm right here." Trevor tried to interject.

"Yes, thanks. We see you." Randy patinizingly taunted. Retorting to Crystal, "Not every pretty young thing I take a liking too has to open up to my Randy Rocket."

"Eww, don't call your dick that." Crystal replied giggling.

"My love gun then?" the short man said, making mock thrusting actions with his hips making pew sounds.

"Stop, stop!" Crystal was in hysterics.

Amid this playful exchange Trevor noticed something. "Where is Miles?"

The two chuckling fools managed to calm themselves and Crystal explained as she caught her breath, "He left while Alex was showing the Meter High Playset. Eva was being extra goose stepping it seems. I think she was looking for his attention. She, from what he's let slip, likes to get punished by him from time to time."

Trevor had to ask, "Are you OK with her? I mean he has her training what he hopes is going to be your next generation of workers. Are a work force of Nazis really what you want?"

Randy looked about to answer. Then stopped and looked to be thinking. Crystal too looked to be contemplating the question. Randy's thoughts collected first with the points, "Miles says he's making her not teach those vile ideals to the Unripe. And he's making her teach Shrunken of all kinds of shades."

"Besides, they likely wouldn't pass processing if they had too many Nazi thoughts. So they couldn't be accepted as true Company personnel. So, at best, they would at most be Half Sized shift workers." Crystal added.

"So, Nazi shift workers are alright if not full sized." Trevor questioned.

"Sure why not? We likely have or had some Shrunken that were vile people. Rapists, drug dealers, pimps and whores, even possible killers or bigots. All just playthings now.'' Crystal pointed out.

Trevor hadn't thought of that. "Yeah, I guess if they are just Shrunken. Let them think whatever they want. Shrunken are just things to enjoy after all.'' He announced his realization.

"See. Honestly I'd love to have a collection of Shrunken Nazis. Wrapping them in my fist. Showing them how good their supposed genetic superiority would be against a true better being." Crystal arousingly advised.

"Oh, I want to find a couple handsome male ones for Sarah." Randy advised.

"Sarah?" Trevor didn't know that name.

"His personal assistant. She is Jewish of faith. Oh those would make a great gift for her. You should have said something earlier. I'll let the others know to keep an eye out." Crystal stated.

"Wait, is she still working for you? Shouldn't you have brought her a ticket too?" Trevor pointed out Randy's likely unintentional cruelty.

"She didn't want one. She's on vacation, touring Europe. As far away from me as she could get for a month." Randy happily advised.

"She's the closest to a den mother Randy has. She plays a social bodyguard. Likely you wouldn't be here if she was." Crystal said, giving Randy a teasing look.

"Oh she's not that bad. She just needs a good Snoking. Poor thing just doesn't take the time to find a stud to mount her. Hmm, I should ask Pat what type of women that Alex likes. He looks like he could use a good woman. A mare to ride in a field." Randy rambled.

"Stop, you suck at matchmaking." Crystal scolded.

Randy waved his hand at them slyly noting, "Really?"

"Fine, this once. But with Sarah?" Crystal pointed out.

"It's only because she thinks I'm trying to distract her from something every time." Randy countered.

Now Crystal pointed her hand at him, "Really."

"Yeah, she does have a point doesn't she." Randy seemed to accept unspoken facts.

"What about Miles, would they match well?" Trevor tried desperately to be part of the conversation.

They both looked at him. "Well, no." Randy flatly stated.

"They have to work with each other everyday. That could be problematic." Crystal explained.

A knock at the door. "Trevor could you?" Randy asked.

Trevor was about to the door before he realized he was asked because there was no staff about. Shrugging he opened the door. Elizabeth stood there looking down. "Can I speak to Randy?"

"Ahh, one sec." Randy, it's Elizabeth.” he announced.

"Let her in. Crystal, could you two?" Randy replied.

"Sure." she answered. "Lets go Trevor." she noted grabbing his arm. They left those two to talk out their differences.

As they enter the hall Trevor had to ask, "So, do you think they'll get back together?"

"Meh, maybe. Possible they'll just snok." Crystal responded.

Trevor looked at her, "Do you not care?"

"Well, I like Elizabeth. But she is a bit of a stick in the mud. Oddly that might be good for Randy. He is getting older. But at the same time, it'll likely make him rebel. I am actually jumping between hoping they work and hoping they don't. Maybe it'll be best if they are just having a fling." Crystal explained.

As they entered their room Trevor teased, "Is that what we are having, a fling?"

She leaned her lovely frame against him. Fingers played through his hair. "Oh no, this is more then that. I’m keeping you around long past this trip."

Trevor scooped his hands behind her thighs and lifted the blond beauty off her feet. He happily pinned that curvy figure against the opposite wall of the entrance. "Well you're doing a good job at getting that so far."

Trevor hummed happily as her response was a thrilling kiss from that mouth capped with sexy full lips. Her legs wrapped around his waist as his hands squeeze firm round ass cheeks. Neck is offered and he takes the bait. Only to find it's a honey trap. Bountiful breast cleavage engulfs his features. He pulls Frank out of his way and buries his face deeper.

Her hands leave his hair to somewhere just above his head. Little things fluttered down on and around his head while her hips told of her eagerness for them to be intimate. Sundress' top was loose enough to be pushed out of his way and his tongue dances with her protruding nipple. Now she hums in delight. Small male grunting in arousal told that Frank was getting involved via Crystal's power over the Shrunken Male.

He pops the button's on her light dress. He wanted to greedily gain access to both her ample mounds. His lover slink down and unbuckle Jewel from his belt as it is also undone. Fluttered Shrunken clothes rain again. His face was requested up by eager hands. He snickers as tough guy Shrunken male Frank was arching out of that sexy mouth, his lower half hidden by full plump lips. His tiny arms dangle almost dainty as his body looks to wave in time with Crystal's oral actions.

As if she was sharing, Crystal's hand poses Trevor’s mouth open. Jewel's slender lower half was slipped into his mouth. He pins the Shrunken there. Jewel seemed eager to accept her new purpose as those slender sexy legs spread to allow Trevor's tongue grain access. The little Asian beauty almost immediately started moaning as his tongue fondles her pussy.

Crystal happy with his oral tormenting of her former rival's little sister. She smiles around the gasping Frank and turns Trevor's head back down. He knows what she wants. He presses his nubile Asian pet along her nipple and massages her nipple with the torso and face of the Orientational beauty.

Trevor hears her shoes land on the floor behind him. Eager hands start loosening his tie while keeping Ci-Ci still secured. As his bolo tie suddenly becomes an impromptu pendant as her hands work to remove his shirt. He lets her have it. Afterall, he would be well rewarded for this submission. It goes flying once she succeeds.

His curvy rider pulls to direct him. A giggling beauty guided him as he carried her to her unsaid destination of his room. He pins her to the bed and she arches in submission. He dragged her dress off her as she made happy sounds. Her already undone bra was now flung to dangle off his disposable cage. His hands cascade her figure and wash her panties off her. He stands and enjoys the sight of her toned yet wonderfully curvy form.

She sits up and Trevor's pants and underwear are pulled off. Crystal looks up at him with a putty expression. She nods in a way that makes Trevor think she's done with Frank. He plucks the spent male from those pleasing lips. "He's spent, can I borrow another?"

Trevor pulled the gasping Jewel from his mouth like a cigar. "Sure, but mine aren't flavored like yours." He advises heading over to the males cage.

"Oh, actually, yes they are." she playfully informs him.

"Well, I guess since you are the one likely to savor them you are allowed to flavor my pets." he noted his acceptance.

"Good." Crystal noted, clearly never worried about his opinion on this matter. "Oh, can you bring a couple bitches too? Depending on our position I might want to press them into my tits."

"How about I bring over a tub of both so I don't have to keep getting up?" He asks, though only to advise her that was his intention.

"Hmmm, I do enjoy a buffet." she teases.

He brings over the selected choices. "Oh, you even stripped the males for me." she praises.

"Actually no. I left some disposable females in their cage earlier and these were the one's waiting their turns." He confesses.

She smiles cruelly. "Naughty things. Now they're treats." Crystal says almost giggling. She forces Red's husband into her mouth and slaps her lips down hard around his waist. Making the tiny man cry in pain. Then he starts panting as she orally rapes the Shrunken who was just formerly waiting for his turn to rape a trapped woman.

Trevor placed the Males tub in easy reach of his lover. The females in his hand’s reach. He sits behind Crystal and pulls her tight against his body. The woman arches and grinds her back into his chest. His hands cupped her breasts and greedily kneaded her mounds. She hums then giggles. Nabbing one of the females from the tub like a bird pecking a bug from a branch. Gleefully taking its clothes and playfully tossing them about.

In his hurry to return to his blond goddess Trevor had just reached in and grabbed Keepers from their cage. If he had been careful he could have just grabbed new pets and saved Crystal from needing to strip them. But then again she looked to be delighted to take a Shrunken woman's clothes. He found it placed in his hand. Washcloth he noticed. The long black hair and lovely long legs were just a couple points that would keep her in that top cage. And eagerly he rewards it by pressing it face first into Crystal's breast.

She looks and purposely plucks another dressed pet. So she was enjoying the undressing. An unnamed blond mini beauty. So appealing scared it whimpers and squirms in Crystal's hands. Nimble giantess fingers still strip it like peeling an orange. Naked, his other hand receives it. His cock twitched as it screamed, "No please no!" as he capped Crystal's tit with it. Crystal hums as he grinds it over her nipple. The bright haired plaything clearly struggled, unaware at how much her own squirming shapely figure was just adding to the goddess' delight.

Trevor watched as Crystal smiled down at her forced lady worshipers. Trevor took it she had decided this stripping as he fondled her breasts with Shrunken was the game she wanted at the moment. He curls his head along her neck and drags Jewel's naked torso along her skin as she takes helpless mini ladies' clothes. Female after female whimper. Many struggled to keep their coverings and delightfully failed.

After a few Crystal turned and pulled Red's husband from her mouth and gave it a disappointed look. Grabbing the males tub she pushed them with a finger like looking for a perfectly ripe berry. Then humming in delight, she nabs a dark skinned one. Popping it in her moist warm mouth. Placing that tub back down to go back to playfully stripping the rest of the females.

As she finishes with the last one Crystal decides she has an itch to scratch. Some darked haired one was lowered towards Crystal's exposed womanhood. As it pleads and begs, Crystal forces it into a straight posture. The whimpering is quickly muffled as Crystal shoves it inside herself head first. Her hand worked the trapped form in her as she stretched and rubbed the back of her body along Trevor's front.

Trevor lays back, pulling that curvy gorgeous form atop his body. He delights at how that blond goddess dances upon him. He coils his limbs in a way to pull that sexy figure tightly along his.

Crystal's free hand pulls her latest treat from her mouth. It's dropped back into the tub. The other replaces the vaginally swallowed female. The blond beauty flips over and grabs his shoulders. He allows her to pull him over and on top of her wanted form. He drops the massaging Shrunken females between her ample mounds.

His cock finds a welcoming wet pussy. In he presses and his lover arches and sings a lustful happy note. He starts trusting and she greedily grins at him. Trevor is strangely delighted as her hands reached out. One grabbing a hand full of males, the other females. Firmly she pressed her captured things into her jiggling breasts. Miniature Arms, legs, and pleading helpless heads stuck out at odd angles from between her breasts and those goddess hands.

He snoks her wanting body passionately. Her mouth lifted towards his neck. Then he snickers, she clearly wanted to tear the clothes off of Ci-Ci with her teeth. But since she wore the little outfit commissioned by Randy she didn't dare for fear of damaging it.

No, instead her hungry mouth caved in over the nearly exhausted Jewel still in his mouth. Their tongues take full advantage of the Asian's helplessness to explore her as they wanted. The slender sweet is rolled and spun in their mouths. Honestly submissive or not, Trevor could feel Jewel's frantic struggle to gain some sort of personal control of where her body was directed.

Suddenly Crystal arched and moaned eroticly. Trevor wasn't ready for this and with his loosen oral grip Jewel fell on that sexually celebrating face. What an erotic sight for him, Crystal's beautiful climaxing face with the sexually spent Jewel laying draped over the blonde's nose and across the goddess' features.

Trevor pressed deep as his own body climaxed. Crystal took this as a reward. Pressing her shapely legs tightly along his body as her pussy squeezed and released as if it was suckling his cock for every drop of semen it could drink.

He moved the female's tub to beside the males and collapsed. Crystal dumps the hand fulls of genders back into their proper containers and rolls to lay coiled along him. She places Jewel in the center of his chest then reaches her hand up and begins tauntingly fondling the still restrained sister.

"That was fun." she coos after a few moments as she nuzzles his ear with her nose.

"Yeah, I enjoyed it too." Trevor agrees.

"Well, I'm going to freshen up. You clean up here then bring your tablet to my room." she commands.

"Why are you not helping me clean?" He asks playfully.

"Because I'm too pretty. Now hurry up, I want to cuddle." she says with an inviting smile. Then gets off the bed.

"Why your room?" he jokingly continues.

"Your bed has a wet spot, I don't want to roll into that tonight." she says with a wink.

"And the Tablet?" He requests.

She shakes her head, "Trevor, we got a whole lot of new little playthings. We need to order them clothes to strip them out of. Now hurry up or I'll order supper without you." She stopped at the doorway and winked then left.

Trevor slowly rose and freshened up before putting away the living toys. Allowing the Gao sisters to have a break in the top tear cage as he was unsure what Crystal's plans were.

He joined her in her room. They curled together and ordered finger foods and sparkling wine for supper. Pleasantly they shared opinions on Shrunken outfits as they shared and fed each other the food. It was a nice cuddling time that seamlessly evolved to them holding the other tight and enjoying a good night's sleep.

(Oops, guess this was longer then we thought. Next time we'll have to make a multi-chapter crossover. :) )

Underscore
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: The Tourists: Another Guest

Post by Underscore » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:06 pm

Brilliant to read and so glad our first Crossover csme out so great! But yeah, I think the next one will definitely have to be a multi-chapter one. Maybe a little Shrunken exchange? Just some food for thought 😜

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:29 pm

Yeah I thought it worked if long. An temporary Shrunken exchange between this group and yours, that could happen.

HH1

Underscore
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Underscore » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:56 pm

Brilliant. Just lemme know, I'm so on board for that!! 😝

anaio10
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by anaio10 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:21 pm

I always liked the port days you put in, although I preferred more description of manipulation of the small, terrified specimens while collecting.

Another thing I loved, is that at the beginning of the saga, is the depersonalization with which the minis were treated. For example: women with necklaces made of young boys glued together. A lot of imagination has come out of that part of the stories.

Thanks for the new chapters.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:44 pm

OK, noted. More description of the newly made Shrunken squirming in his grip or the like. I'll try to add more of that. I won't promise as I tend to get an idea and just focus on that over the little fun aspects. I think it might have to do with me slipping away from that to focusing more on his fun collecting with Crystal. Forgetting the fun of just collecting.

This is supposed to be the story taking a closer look at how Shrunken are more dehumanized. So thanks. I had been frankly stuck on the next chapter for this series. You might have sparked at start of an idea. Fingers crossed anyway. :)

HH1