No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated August, 13)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated August, 13)

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:50 pm

Hi, I decided to create a unique thread for this series and keep updating regularly

I don't like violence towards minies, but since these posts style is a bit intense and careless, I think it does not belong to normal SW threads...

I know most readers will not exactly become delighted with the lack of sophistication on these posts, but that is exactly my goal, only to please the most raw and almost instinctive writing lovers, who somehow got tired of too much fancy sugarcoating...

So it is a bit - Love it or Leave it !!!

If one single lady GETS AROUSED after reading some passage, it will be worth every single creative effort...

Here they go on reply sections...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:57 pm, edited 23 times in total.
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Updated Series (Updated 17 Aug 2021)

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:51 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 1
Post by Hand-Holder » 15 Aug 2021 14:16

I shrink you to seven inches, right now, where you are...

I grab you just as you are, right now...

I keep all you are wearing dressed on, as you are...

--- // ---

I tie you all stretched up, facing upwards to the back of a clothing hand brush...

I hold the brush firm and steady in front of my giant face...

I lick you endlessly and indecently, without ever lifting my tongue, from toes to head, all over your clothes...

Over and over... At first you are still dry under your clothes...

But as my massive, careless and moisty waves carry on, your clothes start getting all soaked...

You start getting all soaked, even on your most private parts...

And I keep licking you, endlessly and indecently, a giant wet wave traveling powerful and squeezed all over your wears...

--- // ---

No mercy, no care, no fancy...

And it goes on and on until...

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:52 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 2
Post by Hand-Holder » 15 Aug 2021 14:22

I keep all you are wearing dressed on, right now as you are...

--- // ---

I sit on my chair and lay your little body facing downwards, all spread against my naked and very warm giant knee...

I press my powerful open palm all over your backs, head and butt...

I squeeze you against my hot rough skin and start moving my palm with pressing circles...

Squeezing all the time, keeping your sexy curvy shapes all spread and squished against my skin, inflicting you pervert circles all over your delicate and helpless figure...

Your face, your tits, your thighs and your knees, all slide tightly against my burning skin, suffering from the constant heavy slow palm that keeps forcing over your backs...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:53 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 3
Post by Hand-Holder » 15 Aug 2021 14:28

--- // ---

I slide you inside my shorts and you get all squeezed between my massive, still resting curved, warm penis and the unbearable push of my tight underwear fabrics...

Your face is buried into my endless penis veiny leather and your tits and knees are powerfully squeezed against the hot shaft by the giant shorts that push you against it...

I lay down on my backs, relax and cross my hands under my head...

I abandon you to try and fight the impossible battle against the oppressive fabrics and my giant member, that quickly starts to react to your little sexy squirms...

I lay even more stretched so I can feel your miniature figure even more squeezed on your helpless struggle

The less you move, the less squeezed you will be and the more curved my palpitating fleshy monster will remain, but you are not helping at all on that... Not fucking helping at all, trying to escape the unescapable...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:54 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 4
Post by Hand-Holder » 15 Aug 2021 14:43

--- // ---

I am already totally naked, showing my tanned endless shapes and grab you firm and still on my right hand...

I take you all the way into my shower and open the water on a barely warm temperature...

It rains a giant and steady stream of powerful drops that punish you all over your little delicate figure...

I pick my soap and rub your whole body against it, still fully dressed, belly, tits and chest, only avoiding your little face...

Your clothes are quickly soaked so they pick up on the soapy substance very fast and suck it all inside, into your skin and private parts...

Than the impossibly heavy rain stops suddenly...

Now only you become my soap, clothed but all slippery and foamy-soaked, so I rub you all the way up and down along my long giant shapes, as fast as I do with a normal soap, to make you slide dizi and overwhelmed, too fast and too long, on every new vertiginous journey...

You almost faint with the endless sliding and squeezed travels along my whole body, only eased by the slippery soap, but always taken much faster and longer than you can handle, with sudden changes in direction...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:54 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 5
Post by Hand-Holder » 15 Aug 2021 14:44

--- // ---

I pin you against my cold wooden desk, facing upwards, with only one overwhelming giant finger against your belly...

Since you are right at the table's edge, your backs are firmly squeezed against the table but from your waist and downwards there is no more desk, no support, so the rest of you dangles on the void...

It´s very easy to now lick you, with a massive restless tongue, shaped into a pointy skillful monster, so it goes exactly and only where I want at your little sexy body...

My wavy and moisty giant tongue finds the way into your narrow valley, right between your legs and slides indecently under the fabrics of whatever you are wearing now...

But strangely enough, I don´t lick you anymore, I don't make circles and I don´t travel on your shapes at all, it just stands right there, made hard and pointy, squishing steady but each time harder, indecent, warm and moisty, pressing just right where I can better feel and fucking taste your tiny secret temple wrinkles, right under your clothes...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:55 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 6
Post by Hand-Holder » 15 Aug 2021 15:01

--- // ---

I tie you all spread, by the ankles and wrists, on a standing wooden cross, creatively made of 2 long Chinese eating sticks...

Your clothes become squeezed against your beautiful curvy body and you can only squirm your head in panic, as you see Me, endlessly big...

I quickly undress myself, with no ceremony, and my tanned giant pubic area and arms are all you have as a massive landscape in front of you...

Than I start masturbating vigorously so you can only face the overwhelming truth in front of you... My menacing menstruous penis... Now you know how fast you can provoke a giant endless member to go from smaller and hang-resting, right into a magic changed voluminous staff, a magic and invasive transfiguration in size and height, turned into a wide pointy giant menace, right in front of your incredulous squirming face...

And bit by bit, the ominous wild and careless show that unveils in front of you becomes much more raw, much dangerous, much scary and about to loose control, all over you...

But fucking I know how to make it last, although your clothes shaped against your curves, insist in exciting me much faster than I want... But I know how to just keep it going steady, urging erect but stroked steady, almost impossible to grasp with your eyes, so fast I make it wildly move back and forward, grotesque, indecent, menacing, and non stop...

When I make it shake even faster, you throw your face sideways the more you can, expecting the massive blast at any moment, but than you find out it´s going a bit slower again, maintaining it´s obscene stroking rhythm, although never too slow... Never too slow at all...

And now is coming to that moment that makes it all happen, too close, to wild, to overwhelmingly getting on your ...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:55 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 7
Post by Hand-Holder » 15 Aug 2021 15:08

--- // ---

I tie you all spread around a big heavy whine bottle, facing me and having the slightly elastic ropes of your wrists and ankles going all around the back of the bottle...

As you struggle to get released the bottle dangerously shakes and although being quite heavy and steady, 7 inches are not 3 inches, so you start getting scared about the possibility you just may make it tumble and roll all over you or smash you right against the table...

The ropes are barely elastic so although you can´t release yourself, they allow you to stretch them quite a bit and at times and change your squeezed pose against the bottle...

I do nothing at all, and that is already a lot, because you just have my slightly serious and curious face right in front of you... Not a blink, not a movement from my head or arms and hands...

I stare as your clothes get stretched against your curvy sexy figure and your poses manage to change a bit due to the elasticity f your ropes...

Your shoes manage to touch the table and you get a better hold of you, but still have to fight against being firmly spread on the huge round cold whine bottle...

And I just keep staring at you...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:56 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 8
Post by Hand-Holder » 16 Aug 2021 19:38

--- // ---

I tie you to the round head of one of my bed posts, with your arms and legs well spread, and your little sexy figure facing forwards...

I grab an ice cube from the fridge and squeeze it right against your torso, over your clothes, so it quickly starts melting on the fabrics, due to your little warm shapes under...

I slide it down heavily squeezing, until it also soaks your clothes just around your pubic area...

I proceed to slide it again slowly and well squeezed all the way down to your thighs and than the knees and slowly across your legs...

Than I put it back above, right on your breasts, already soaked in shivers under the fabrics, now I make aimed squeezing circles with it, so it rally melts in there, so it really shivers all of your little perfect body, used and abused under your garments, the garments you are exactly wearing as you read these words...

And I keep it there, in powerful squishes of wet freezing circles, soaking you indecently... As if I was fucking your curves with my giant penis, but it is a shivering endless ice cube...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:56 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 9
Post by Hand-Holder » 16 Aug 2021 19:48

--- // ---

I make you stand in one of my hands, but with 7 inches is hard for you to keep the balance and not to fall into certain death...

Than I clutch my fist hard and and merciless, only encasing your ankles and feet, so when I raise you close to my face, you are the one responsible to keep finding a straight balance and not to bend downwards... Despite having you fully constrained and totally at my mercy, almost all of you is showing out of my clutch...

Than I encase almost all your body with my wide open mouth, bringing darkness and moist all around you, until my lips enclose above your knees...

I close my mouth firm and narrow, only pressing with my massive lips, soft and warm but impossibly tight all around your sexy thighs...

And I bring all my mouth traveling up, narrow, tight and merciless, sliding across your skin, your clothes and your curves, right up to your neck and beautiful face, always getting as tight as your little forms allow...

You are my living erotic ice-cream and each of your flavors travel on my mouth and lips as I repeat the pervert tasting process, again and again...

I taste your tastes a bit too fast for detail but they are all there with me, on my mouth, your clothes, your skin, your soaked tits and cunt just under the fabrics, quickly and repeatedly, carless and thirsty, once and again, once and again, too fast for detail, but getting all of you, in teasing savoring flashes...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:57 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 10
Post by Hand-Holder » 16 Aug 2021 20:11

--- // ---

I drop you on my wooden hard desk and swiftly pour, carelessly and abundantly, a huge waterfall of strong scented Johnson's Oil...

It goes everywhere, all over you and all inside you, and when you think it is already too much, it keeps flowing heavily down on you, flooding your clothes, your curves, your most private parts, not even allowing you to try and stand up, so slippery the desk and your shoes become...

Than, when you are facing downwards and crawling helpless and slippery, I pin you down on your but, right against the oiled surface, with two unmovable firm fingers, so your face must go sideways to not be squeezed on the harsh wet wood...

Your legs squirm up and down, your perfect round ass barely shakes under my iron giant fingers, your body ends up sliding squeezed across the table and I can barely keep you still, because my fingers pressure end up causing you to slide to the side...

I skillfully manage to slide my free hand finger tips between your sliding legs, to find your impossibly tiny panties, but as I try to get a grip on the thin small fabrics, the oil makes them slide away to the side, exposing your tiny cunt and allowing me to feel your fresh little temple... Sometimes they even get inside your small shallow labia, making it harder to grab the dam panty´s front string...

Finally, after enjoying a slippery play on your temple, my fingernails manage to get a grip in the fabrics and pull it downwards, decided and eager... Your tight panties easily slide on a long slippery journey, all across your delicate oiled legs...

It is finally quite a fight to make them slide off and release the final portion, since you keep trying to bend your beautiful helpless legs sideways, but almost like a zipper, I bring them down, causing your knees to get together and than your ankles and finally the oil just make it a breeze to pull them out, without even pulling of your shoes...

Than I grab you and lay you down on one open hand palm, to cover you with the other palm, so you are totally stretched and squeezed between my pressed hands, turning you into the living center of an overwhelming sandwich...

Since my hands are as soaked as you, with the abundant oil, as I start rubbing one hand against the other, with you in between like a hot dog, I can quickly accelerate and enjoy you like a hand soap... But a soap with wonderful little curves, a squirming living sexy soap, and I can enjoy your endless slippery shape on my sensitive hands... Than it goes faster, more than they should for your delicate and pornographic little body, oil-soaked under all those squeezed soaked clothes...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:57 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 11
Post by Hand-Holder » 17 Aug 2021 16:48

--- // ---

I tie you up to my kitchen faucet, firmly and on such a strategic position that you may fully receive the overwhelming avalanche of the heavy water stream, exactly in the place where I want you to have it...

I open it slowly at first, allowing just a thin gentle stream to flow, enough to get you all soaked, right between your legs, exactly where they get together, where you clothes get tight and stretched, enclosing your sexy panty around your more intimate part...

Than I start opening more, and more, and more...

And what could be a delicious slowly crescendo of teasing, just happens too fast for fun, cause what I want is not my fun or your fun, what I want is to have you quickly immersed on a ravaging stream of powerful flowing and trembling pression, unstoppable and unbearable, a torrent that shakes you to the core and keeps flooding insistently your most secret temple...

You start squirming like mad against the rocky firm attires and the rest of your body shakes violently, panicking on the continuous streamed waterfall that invades with no mercy every wrinkle of your sexy sensible cunt...

And I open it more, than more, and than all the way to maximum streaming pressure, and you know how a kitchen faucet uses pressure when you are only 6 inches tall...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Updated Series (Updated 19 Aug 2021)

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:51 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 12
Post by Hand-Holder » 19 Aug 2021 13:40

--- // ---

I drop you inside an empty tall aquarium and demand you to masturbate with all your clothes on until I let you stop...

I raise a giant jar with water, just above the roofless aquarium top and menace to drop a massive waterflow right all over you...

I warn you it wont be gentle and the jar will spill all at once, leaving you to swim forever until you end up loosing all your strengths, with nothing to hold on to and rest...

Now I tell you, only one second time, while the ominous jar top leans menacing, that once flowing, I wont stop the waterfall, so you will quickly now start masturbating, only for Me, with your clothes on...

You can´t even unzip or unbutton a single piece of what you wear...

My face becomes a landscape as I watch you through the glass, as close as it allows, which is really indecently close...

And the jar wont drop any previous enforcing bits, it is all or nothing now...

And I stare at you endlessly, the jar about to punish you if you don't...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:08 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 13
Post by Hand-Holder » 19 Aug 2021 13:52

--- // ---

I lean on my backs in my bed and open my mouth as wide as I can...

I drop you inside, so you barely find a foothold with your feet on my lively tongue, and you are buried on my mouth right up until your thighs level...

Your free arms continuously try to find a grip for your hands on my endless soft lips, as my tongue accommodates slowly bellow and you keep loosing your steady ground...

As I feel your sexy thighs, legs, knees and feet, squirming wet and squeezed inside my mouth, I can´t resist to close it tighter all around you, with no teeth at all but with an oppressive tightening on you engulfed lower half...

You than try to raise yourself out, by clutching your little hands firmly against my lips, feeling your legs tight inside me and trying to squeeze your way up from my mouth, managing only a bit of tight sliding upwards...

With no effort, I just close my mouth even further around your moisty slippery figure and suck you down again, creating an unbearable vacuum on your prisoner lower body, so no hands will serve you to try an escape... Your clothes allow the giant sucking rush to flown inside and across them, powerfully flowing powerfully along your most intimate parts...

Even your slit gets somehow pulled into my sucking, right under your panties, so overwhelmingly I keep taking you downwards...

Your hands can barely grasp my enormous lips now, and you start panicking from the incredible wrapping vacuum, than you and regain the urge to try and pull yourself out again, away from your wet hot imprisonment...

Maybe my tongue must stop being just your ground, becoming much lively indecent and teach you who is in charge, right between your inner thighs...

And the more you try an squeeze out, the more my suction pulls you tightly and wetly downwards...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:48 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 14
Post by Hand-Holder » 19 Aug 2021 20:23

--- // ---

I drop you tightly inside a narrow and tall vodka glass, empty and tall enough for you to have your head still barely lower than it´s top crystal edge...

You arms lay downwards inside the glass and despite having enough space to move, is not enough for you to turn raise them upwards...

Since 7 inches make you capable enough of squirming and tumbling the whole glass, I push 2 bricks against it´s sides, leaving the front all clear for me to watch you...

Although only on the sides, the bricks cause enough attrition for the whole glass to remain still, no matter how you try to bump on it and shake it...

The low Livingroom table has the perfect height for your prison to be just at my thighs level, where I'm standing very very close...

Your field of vision has only a pair of tight male shorts, that quickly get their opening widen up by a fast and horny giant hand...

As I see your sexy little figure so clearly through the crystal, my cock is massively taken out to barely hang, since it is already awaken and pointing forward...

You wonder why I don't grab you again and just allow you to watch closer in awe, the humongous transformation of it´s massive fleshy and veiny shape...

But the fact you get restless and keep squirming your legs and torso inside the glass, only makes it faster to transform...

You can now only see my cock widened veiny base, since the massive tip has gone leaning proudly upwards, raised and erected just over the glass open top...

Finally you understand what is expecting you, with no need for a hand held situation...

Contrary to your worse expectations, I take it all very slow and my trunky endless fingers move together around my monster, but much slower than normal...

You got me so wide, long and stiff, that I will masturbate my erect shark-sized sex, as slow as I never did before...

Even tough, your perfect squirming figure, squishing your clothed tits and knees against the glass, arouse me quite faster than I expect...

In the middle of your growing panic, you manage to raise your head upwards and notice the early pulsations of my giant cock head, announcing it is time to go and blow with no mercy...

Instinctively you retract downwards, the more the narrow glass walls allows you to, but I´m still going again slower, steady, painfully slowly to make it last...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:26 pm

--- // ---

I lay on my desk one of those huge vertical standing dildos for females, not to grab but for them to kneel above and let go to sit on top...

It has a very wide base, to make it stand, despite women constantly sitting up and down on them, so it wont budge or tumble at all...

It is around your size, so I tie you firmly against it´s veiny fresh silicon, from head to toes, for you face to get also buried on it...
Your arms embrace it all around as the wrists find each other and get tied on the opposite side... Your ankles have the same destiny but your feet don´t reach the ground base, cause I flexed your legs, humping it vertically, mounting the soft cold rocket...

The dry silicone keeps a great grip on your clothes, allowing to feel the coldness of it´s endless veiny shaft, but your journey has not started yet...

From 1 to 10, I dial the dildo vibration right away to 4, so a sudden noisy and shaky storm invades every inch of you, starting unexpected and going on powerfully ruthless...

You can´t see my body and face, since you are facing tightly towards the giant toy, so you can only hear what I speak in thunder...

- YOU BETTER CUM MY DIRTY SLUT, YOU BETTER LET GO AND ENJOY IT, BECAUSE THE FASTER YOU LET GO AND SHOW ME YOU SQUIRT, THE FASTER IT WILL END...

And my silence allows the noisy endless shaking to flow and reverberate on every inch of your body, as accelerated as a merciless machinegun firing all along you...

Still surprised and ravaged at the same time, you are far from letting go as I said, instead already wishing desperately for all of it to stop...

But the dial is still on 4 as I recline on my chair, waiting to see when will you stop retracting your shoulders and legs, to finally let go...

What is meant to be a shaking triggering sequence of pleasure on a normal sized female cunt, becomes to you a too fast succession of giant merciless waves...

I decide to teach you how important is to let go and I dial it right into 7, so you can finally become desperate and totally surrender to it...

The noise is now a fast humming and the shakings take you in a wild careless rush, making your skin shake and dangle as if electrified, just about everywhere...

You finally loose your tense pose and abandon your body to the fiery triggered non-sense electrified vibrations...

I can barely see your figure straight, because you are shaking so fast that my eyes capture only a few frames of your mad-rapid oscillations...

And the dial is still at 7...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:51 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 16
Post by Hand-Holder » 19 Aug 2021 21:39

--- // ---

My 2 fingers become a giant tight hold, just around your waist, so I can have your hands feisty fighting Me and your beautiful legs dangling like crazy...

The tightness makes your clothes press inwards a bit, so your cleavage shows much more than when you are standing loose...

A fast vertigo invades your stomach as I quickly raise you on an endless rush, upwards to get you near my strong chin...

You retract your head an arms defensively, as you watch an ominous monster mouth opening, all over your field of view...

A giant fleshy tongue comes out as fast as indecently and approaches your chest, menacing and endless...

One more skilled movement of the holding powerful fingers manage to lean you slightly upwards, so I have what I want turned to my tongue, to taste you...

Enormous and lively, moisty and warm, feeling very rough, my tongue shapes into a pointy indecent tip as it lands on your clothed tits from below...

And your cleavage, either the part under your clothes, either the portion out, receives a storm of sliding rough waving pressures...

First I go from downwards into upwards, repeatedly, carelessly but on a very well aimed succession of ravaging journeys...

Only your cleavage gets my humongous licking, tongue pressing and sliding rugged and moisty, over and over, soaking you only there...

I get a taste of your barely salty delicate skin and even a glimpse of the perfume your shaky neck and hair allows to flow from you and into my huge close nose...

Than I start doing tight circles that squash your tits upper-parts right and left, up and down, making them smashed, quickly squeezed from every direction...

Your arms and legs squirm like crazy and you try helplessly to drive your torso away from my tongue...

But the enormous lively hot tip of my tongue is so moistly squeezed on the right place, that it keeps rumbling powerfully, exactly where I want...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated 20 Aug 2021)

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:33 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 17
Post by Hand-Holder » 20 Aug 2021 17:02

--- // ---

I drop only one huge ice cube inside a narrow and very tall vodka glass...

Than I drop you tightly inside it, causing you right away to desperately have to find ground for your little heeled feet, somewhere on the sides of the giant intruding cube...

You arms lay downwards inside the glass and despite having enough space to move, is not enough for you to raise them upwards...

Being 7 inches, your head is just above the glass crystal edge, but not much...

I raise the glass and make you travel in vertigo along inside, laying it on a small tall stool besides Me...

The only words I thunder towards you are - MOVE TOO MUCH, MY SEXY TOY, AND THE GLASS PLUNDGES WITH YOU, CRASHING DEADLY ON MY FLOOR...

Right in front of you lays my endless naked chest, siting on my office chair, watching Shrunken Women Board on the Desktop PC screen...

Each of your ankles fight squeezed in between the sides of the huge icy cube and the unbreakable thick crystal of MY glass...

Faster than you can grasp, I pick a giant bottle, travel it huge above across the landscape and lean it hard, just above your head, barely emerging from the glass top...

A heavy concentrated shower of overwhelming scented vodka spills right against your clothed torso, than all over your the legs and finally flows all around you from the glass base and upwards...

You manage to keep your head, neck and shoulders away from the thick waterfall but the tide rises as fast as if you were just sinking...

A cold wave of moist invades your clothes from all imaginable sides and infiltrate instantly into all your shapes and secret crevasses...

Despite your frantic squirming, you remember the glass can´t shake too much and there is no need to swim as your head is safe above the vodka, outside the crystal edge...

Than I pour a bit of bitter lemon juice, making the raising tide finally reach your neck line, where the glass top ends, luckily for you...

And as I turn my backs to you, you realize I´m not in a hurry, I rather choose to take my giant erect penis out and masturbate to the SW Board screen...

More than 2 minutes go by, looking more like ages, as you feel the soaking is now all complete on your most intimate parts, fizzling a bit from the bitter lemon...

Than, suddenly I turn all my naked tanned body into you, presenting a humongous endless erection, but keeping it all away from the glass...

I grab your flooded crystal prison, sending you on a mix of floating unbalance, waving you on an upwards rushing vertigo...

Without your arms above the glass top, you have to resign and to lean against the glass to keep your head away from my giant thirsty mouth...

My powerful giant lips clutch in front of you at the thick glass edge, as now all of it leans too much for your comfort...

While I sip carelessly on my drink, your little perfect body is thrown against Me and you can´t avoid bumping your neck and head on My roughed lips...

The ice cube is still big, so your feet are not steady at the glass base, and your body tumbles to all sides, as the vodka slides waving all against your curves and into my mouth...

Than a short vertigo makes it all go down and stand still again, with Me turning away on My chair and getting back to masturbating at the screen...

I´m watching an SW comic, scrolling slowly downwards and taking all the time in the world, while my drink steals your tastes and delivers them very into the drink...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated 20 Aug 2021)

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:32 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 18
Post by Hand-Holder » 20 Aug 2021 18:58

--- // ---

I tie both tips of a long thin leather string to each one of your wrists... They look to you and feel like giant wooden tree lianas, strongly twisted around your delicate skin...

I than powerfully raise my new sexy clothed living collar and, with your front facing My endless naked chest, I hang you from my neck...

The string barely stretches with your tiny weight, but you feel your body dangling heavy with no ground where to get a foothold...

You face, your firm tits and your knees, all are the ones who most feel my rough warm chest skin, not too hairy but also not bare... And a strong male scent invades you all around...

You soon learn that squirming makes you dangle heavier, too stretched only by your arms, so you calm down and get some attrition against my giant shapes with your feet...

Than quickly arrives over you, a half-shadowy giant rough fabric, although my classic shirt feels quite soft and tidy on Me...

The fabric dangles in wild waves just above your head, as I lay them fit on Me and starts getting heavier and tighter, as I close the buttons from down to top...

Finally, as I leave only the last button loose, the fabrics cover all of you, laying too heavy and rough for your dangling comfort...

There is still half-light for you, because it is a pale blue color shirt, but after enclosing on your figure, all your curves are pulled towards my endless and bare chest skin...

A pleasant smell of clean clothes also adds to your senses, giving away some lavender but my strong musky skin deeply contrast on the front...

I add an opened blazer on Me, so you still get some light, but now the shirt doubled it´s stiffness against every single curve of your perfect little body...

You can barely move now, but at least you are not 100% dangling with some grip from My clothes, so you resign to remain all squeezed on My hot tanned salty skin...

I go for a coffee on a Lisbon´s terrace and don´t have a plan for when I will be coming back home, so you totally ignore how long this will all last...

As I walk the streets, you are hit from all sides by distant muffled sounds of cars, horns, people, chatter...

As I move, the shirt punishes you against My skin... And your tiny warm presence becomes just slightly moisty where you squeeze, over and over, on Me...

You are taken all squeezed up into a place, with only distant talks and birds, giving away some garden area, but My smell keeps wrapping on you...

Since you have 7 inches is very difficult to hide you, so I cover my chest with a magazine when the waitress gets close and brings my order...

When we become alone again, another surprise awaits you... A giant hand covers your fabric prison but does not go heavy on you...

I sip some great coffee and very gently start exploring and discerning each one of your sexy little shapes, all squeezed right under my shirt...

My slowly traveling fingers are not attempting to be gentle, as you start squirming tightly, they are rather being careful just at discovering your precise curves...

Like reading in braille, I start getting your tiny shoes, your ankles, your legs, your thighs, your curvy teasing butt, your arched sexy backs...

I slightly force just a bit your legs to spread under My fabrics, and resume my giant tactile journeys...

I´m being slowly just because I want you all read with my fingertips, know each and every wrinkle of yours by heart...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated AGAIN 20 Aug 2021)

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:56 pm

--- // ---

I lay you on a big and wide, yet very deep kitchen bowl, so even with 7 inches you can´t manage to find it´s sideways escape...

This way I don´t need to pin you with my fingers on it, I just hold the bowl near my giant face and you are loose to roll and squirm around inside...

With you being totally free to turn around and fight back all you want, laid deep inside your cold porcelain playground, it is not easy for Me...

But I don´t want it easy this time and since the deep curved walls always end up making you slide back to the bottom, I will have you my way, anyway...

I open an humongous mouth and extend My endless muscled and moisty tongue, pushing the bowl now into my whole face...

My lively powerful tongue has it really difficult to get you where I want, since you can´t stop moving and fighting back...

I get constantly hit by your shoes and your feisty fists on the sides of My lips, but those are just tiny impotent tickles...

My indecent tongue is very much alive and reaches every inch of the bowl, so I always manage to find a way to massively lick on your clothed shapes, in giant waves...

Sometimes is just the tiny curves under your clothes, that I get on my tongue, but other times it slides over some little exposed bare skin parts of you...

I make my tongue now go heavier and sometimes it gets you just right, pinning you down with a wave of slippery and heavy roughen moist...

It doesn´t matter how you try to move under it, using the bowl slippery porcelain and roundness, I get to lick you right between your legs, between your inner thighs, and even your tiny panty pump...

It excites Me not to be able to get you steady, because it makes it all much more unpredictable and diverse, much more of a hunting cat and mouse rush...

In some places you have your clothes already so soaked that you can feel the bowl coldness, as you try and squeeze to escape, sliding against it...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated AGAIN 20 Aug 2021)

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:59 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 20
Post by Hand-Holder » 20 Aug 2021 19:57

--- // ---

IT IS YOUR TURN NOW...

KNOWING WHAT I LIKE, YOU WILL TELL US ALL WHAT NEW ORDEAL I BRING UPON YOUR SEXY PERFECTLY CLOTHED FIGURE...

CONFESS US - NOWWWWWWW !!!

--- // ---

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated 29 Jan 2022)

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:13 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 21

--- // ---

I stick 4 big nails on a hard wooden table, just leaving a bit of their rough heads out... They are spaced specifically for your size, in a powerful spread-restraining square...

I quickly tie your wrists and ankles, with tiny and soft red strings, that for you, become rough powerful ropes, than stretch them well, to tie each of your limbs into a nail head...

Now I have you well tied and spread, facing upwards, all stretched in tension and totally helpless, at my pervert mercy... What the fuck am I going to do now with my living doll, with this private sex toy I reduced you into ??? Ohhh, don´t worry, I always know what to do for fun and pleasure, my fun and pleasure, not yours...

I bring a huge jar of golden honey, open it without ceremony above your scared face and careless allow it to pour a giant and slow wavy cascade of thick sweet-smelling fluid, flow heavily downwards and pilling up all over your little clothed figure...

First, you can barely feel the moist, instead you try to fight only the weight of it, but as the thick wet mass slowly collapses to the sides, collapsing the initial pyramid of honey, it turns now into just a thin cover, that ends up spreading away, into the rest of the wooden table...

I can barely distinguish your dressed figure under the semi-transparent golden pool, but I still know exactly where you are, steadily secured and spread for me, now all sweetened for my eager giant mouth...

Although you fear that I may open my giant mouth and stick my monstrous tongue to lick you all over your tiny shapes, instead I keep it just ominous close to you, forming that aimed hole, for a deep kiss, with my roughed and warm wet lips...

The honey has now managed to find it´s way through the fabrics of your clothes, flooding you from thousand sides, with tiny and insidious streams of thick sugary moist... When I finally kiss you right over your breasts, managing to feel them booth enclosed under my powerful lips, despite they still being tensely enclosed by your clothes, I barely allow you to take notice of what is yet about to happen...

Because without any care or announcement, my landing kiss around your breasts suddenly turns into a giant suction force, that each time becomes stronger than you think it could ever get, over and over, stronger than the second before, managing to furiously suck the thick honey flowing back away from your wears and into my mouth...

The obscene sucking force is so powerful that even the honey that was previously stuck between your clothes, your thighs and your groins and buttocks, gets steadily sucked across the fabrics, flowing up into my endless thirst...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated 29 Jan 2022)

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:57 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 21

--- // ---

I choose a very small stool and turn it upside down, with it´s seating base against my bathroom floor and the 4 small iron legs sticking upwards... They are spaced in a powerful spread-restraining square, to be built at their tip, so besides allowing Me to stretch each of your limbs, you are also hanging, since the floor is still quite far from you...

I quickly tie your wrists and ankles with tiny red strings, that for you, become rough powerful ropes, than stretch the necessary loose tips as needed and tie each of your limbs into a sticking stool leg, but right at the top, so no ground will support your backs and butt...

Now I have you well tied and spread, suspended in the void and facing upwards, all stretched and totally helpless, at my mercy... What the fuck am I going to do now with my living doll, my private sex toy ??? Ohhh, don´t worry, I always know what to do for fun and pleasure, my fun and pleasure, not yours...

Like this, but all dressed up and hanging because no bed or any other support lies under you...

Even if you had the strength to try and fight or move, that you don´t, the weight and tension of your dangling little figure, wouldn´t allow you to find a single grip against where to frim your pose on... You can´t be more helpless than this and only the fact I allowed you to remain dressed allows you one last drop of intimacy and dignity...

When you see my giant figure shadowing above you, covering all your field of view, you try to squirm with no success at all, even when you watch my trousers being swiftly open and my ominous giant fleshy cock being released into the open air, occupying most of your field of vision...

You think you know what comes next, as my cock engorges into it´s final stiff veiny upward posture, but you couldn´t be more wrong... I have to counter my giant penis posture, hold it firm and force it to pint downwards, still quite far from you, but aimed right at you...

And no, I am not caressing it or barely stroking it, I am just holding it frim and steady, ominous and indecent but strangely still... Waiting... Waiting for what ? For this, my sexy little living toy, for this...

I finally feel the single shake of my cock head, as the flow of my giant piss announces it´s freedom rush...

The force of my giant but still very concentrated pissing stream powerfully bumps into your delicate clothed body, to not slow r ease, instead pushing each second harder, on a continuous obscene barely pale waterflow that keeps pounding, wavy and powerfully hot, right on you, flooding every wrinkle of your clothes and every secret little shape of your most intimate body parts...

I drank so much water before, to make sure this lasts for longer, that my indecent torrent is almost transparent, yet that does not stop you from being invaded with a salty-musky odor that grows by the second, all over you...

The powerful aimed shower keeps pounding on you with total disregard by your breathing and barely noticeable desperate dangled squirming...
--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated 17 March 2022)

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:49 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 22

--- // ---

I grab you all around your curves, with my fingers pressing firm and hot, to the point you start sweating under your clothes...

I hold you steady and still, in front of my giant bulky trousers, as your legs dangle and squirm as hard as you manage to, but only from the knees down, the only part hanging out of my grasp...

At the top of my powerful and warm moisty enclosing, only your beautiful and delicate head is sticking out of the giant hand...

Without any ceremony I use my free hand to unbutton my endless trousers, right in front of you, than I powerfully pull the immense fabrics downwards, revealing my bare thighs skin, and already showing my tight shorts completely deformed forwards, stretched indecently by my enclosed engorged sex, trying to rip them off, out of it´s contorted prison...

Quickly you watch the whole landscape transforming into the most ominous and raw show of arousal... Giant fingers clutching on the immense fabrics edge, powerfully bringing them downwards, releasing a monstrous daring fleshy giant, that barely dangles, so stiff it is already...

Your pathetic squirming doubles up, but only your sexy heeled feet and beautiful head can dangle helplessly, out of the unbearably hot and moisty prison... My hand tightens mote, all over your delicate sexy figure, feeling each wrinkle of you under your sweaty clothes...

Without any ceremony, the giant hand that holds you high and steady, brings you forward in a cruel rush, close to my indecent giant cock head, menacing and pervert at the same time, getting impossibly bigger, so close your face is getting into it...

Although your head can dangle out of my powerful grasp, there is only so much you can do to keep it backwards and away from what you already now know, in pure disgust, is going to happen... I just need to hold your restrained figure into me, to keep your head pressed against my stiff and lively monster's very tip...

My cock head daring slit is almost the size of your mouth and is going to kiss you without any shame or care, rubbing smashed right into your mouth, moving squeezed and slimy downwards and upwards, like a fleshy and horny paint brush that just wants to work on a tiny spot, your sexiest showing spot, those sexy fruity lips...

The precum is so abundant, yet so crystal clear, that I can still appreciate how your panicked but beautiful face fights helplessly against my sliding porn kisses, the kisses of a giant and hot, slippery and powerful, kissing cock slit...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: No mercy, no care, no fancy - Regular Series (Updated 17 March 2022)

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:02 pm

No mercy, no care, no fancy - 23

--- // ---

I get a very big aquarium and lay it on my desk, filled with water until half, which is enough for you to not be able to stand and have to constantly swim, without having any spot where to grab and rest, since the glass walls are completely flat and slippery...

But I don´t throw in the water, because I´m not a cheap basic torturer...

Right in the center of the half-filled aquarium I lay a thin but heavy stone column, that firmly has it´s base standing under the water but offering a good part of it still outside, going even taller than the aquarium edges, so I don´t have to look at you across the glass...

You are therefore laid there, safe from the waters, but only with a tall thin island to walk around, equivalent to some 4 square meters of safe standing, an area from where you can´t jump out, unless you want to fall in the deep waters and swim helplessly and endlessly, until you are exhaust and drown...

Than I give you 1 minute until you start dancing for Me, stripping very slowly, piece by piece, than you have to go on dancing and dress up again, very slowly, piece by piece, and than go back to strip, and dress, back and forward, always slowly... Always dancing convincingly and teasingly, or else, if you stop for more than 5 seconds, you are going down... I will shake that island column and let you fall into the waters...

--- // ---

--- // ---

Until what ???

You tell me...