Shrunken women giveaway.

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
fizzgig
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Shrunken women giveaway.

Post by fizzgig » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:29 pm

Would you like to be the proud owner of several shrunken women?
The ladies are 3 inches tall, freshly shrunken and ready to be shipped out to the winner.

For a chance to win these little beauties, you simply have to explain what each of them will be used for should you own them, its that easy!

Winner will be chosen by whichever answer has the most terrifying effect when it's explained to our tiny prize.

So what will you do with.....?

Jazmin: 34yr Asian gym freak, with an amazing body and huge breasts, with the ego to match.

Emma: A tall 25yr tall, attractive blonde girl who loves to be showered in expensive gifts.

Bella: 27yr lawyer who came from a wealthy family, she's petite and very intelligent.

Kirsty: 21yr rock chick with a firey attitude.

Joanne: 19yr rich English girl who has been spoiled and sheltered by her religious family.

Get creative and good luck!

sallytheshrinky
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Shrunken women giveaway.

Post by sallytheshrinky » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:12 pm

Jazmin: 34yr Asian gym freak, with an amazing body and huge breasts, with the ego to match.
Get her bigger implants, trapping her as a desk toy to squeeze. Show her who is in charge now.

Emma: A tall 25yr tall, attractive blonde girl who loves to be showered in expensive gifts.
Will be showered with abuse for being so full of herself and her selfish expectations. Time for my fun.

Bella: 27yr lawyer who came from a wealthy family, she's petite and very intelligent.
Threaten her to give me as much money as she could, then burry her in a jar of heavy change. For safe keeping and display.

Kirsty: 21yr rock chick with a firey attitude.
Would be instructed to be my pet. Allowed to abuse the others till I wanted them. She would become my number 2. But eventually be betrayed when I get bored of her.

Joanne: 19yr rich English girl who has been spoiled and sheltered by her religious family.
She would find a place in a manger scene. Tied up and left for the world to see in a little glass box. Plastic animals to watch over her squirming humiliation.