The Loophole

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

The Loophole

Post by Zenra_Yade » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:37 pm

The Loophole

Joanne sunbathed by the poolside, unaware that her son, Miles Trocker ogled her behind the glass door. Her bikini left little to the imagination. It did not take long before Joanne drifted off to sleep. Miles knew how deep his mother slept and felt eager to experiment with the new ShrinkMe App. To shrink, a user must upload a photo and send a DNA sample to register with the app’s creators, though Miles's friend, Peter, found a loophole. Familial genes could fool the DNA scanner. Peter kept his four-inch-tall parents naked in a hamster cage beside his bed. Once Peter showed them to his friend, Miles wanted to try it and sent the company a DNA sample. Miles figured who better to test it on than his unconscious mother?

After Miles crept outside, snapped a photo, and uploaded it to the App, he received an email to confirm they set up Joanne’s account. Convoluted biometric data popped up on the app beside a sliding scale. Miles pulled a clean salt shaker from his pocket, set the scale to one-eighteenth, and hit shrink. In an instant, his mother laid four-inches-tall on her towel. Miles deposited the little woman into the shaker and grinned as he sealed her inside. He slid the scale to one-sixty-fourth and watched her shrink below one-inch-tall as he walked inside.

Two hours later, Joanne woke in her glass prison. The low quality of the glass distorted and refracted the outside world. Joanne pounded on the walls and screamed for help, though stopped when the room moved and a humongous eye filled her view. "I'm sorry, mom. I can't hear you, but, I think you can hear me. I've read that due to the shrinking, my voice may take some getting used to. Nod if you can hear me."

Joanne nodded as the eye focused on her. Her mind raced as she realized the nigh-inconceivable giant called her mom. "I'm glad you can hear me. I know you’re confused, so let me explain. I shrunk you which means I own you. Do as I say, or I will punish you and give you a strike. Three strikes and I will dispose of you and find a new shrunken pet. Understand?" Fear filled Joanne’s entire body as she again nodded. "Good. Now, take off that bikini. Clothes are a right, not a necessity."

"Pervert." Joanne muttered as she untied her bikini and tossed the garments by her feet.

"Good girl. So, am I to take that as a sign you will play along?" Again Joanne nodded. "Good. Now, do you feel like gaining some height?" Once more, Joanne nodded, and Miles regrew her to four inches tall. Joanne’s prison became much smaller. Joanne’s arms pinned to her sides, her breasts pressed against the cold glass, though her vision cleared somewhat. "That doesn't look very comfortable, though I do enjoy the view. If I let you out, do you promise to behave?" Joanne tried to nod but couldn’t. "All right, to get you out I'm going to have to shrink you again, okay?"

Once again, Joanne tried to nod but couldn't due to how the shaker constricted her body. Miles shrank her to two inches tall, unscrewed the lid, and tipped her onto a tissue inside a fruit bowl. Joanne laid on her back and stared at the giant. Miles’s enormous erection jutted out of his fly and loomed over her. A moment later, the world around her shrank as she again regrew to four inches tall. "I should hear you now, but first, I need to blow my nose."

Joanne tumbled and hit the bottom of the fruit bowl as Miles tugged the tissue from beneath her. Her tiny bikini landed on top of her as Miles pretended to blow his nose. Once Miles finished, he crumpled the tissue, tossed it on the floor, and wrapped his fingers around his cock. Every time Miles pumped his shaft, a new wave of fear and wonder roiled throughout Joanne’s nerves. His dominance shattered their former relationship. Excitement soon welled inside Joanne as Miles felt the change too. The tiny woman viewed the giant in a different light. Joanne no longer saw Miles as a monster to fear but as a god to worship. "Do you like what you see, pet?"

Joanne’s body shuddered as thick jungles of taboo thought clouded her moral sensibilities. "I think I do, sir."

"Oh, sir. I like that, pet. Why don't you reciprocate my affections? Touch yourself. Rub one out, for me. Pleasure yourself for your sir." Joanne’s hand traveled down her toned stomach and meandered around her damp womanhood. As Miles stared, he glanced at her shrunken swimwear, which rested beneath her bosom. "Take your bikini, pet. Take it and use it to masturbate. Ram them up your cunt. Ruin your only clothing and pledge your eternal gratitude to me."

Joanne smiled as she balled up the fabric and jammed it as far inside herself as she could. Painted fingernails traced her sensitive vaginal lips as she succumbed to the moment. The giant snapped countless photos of her with his phone before he again shrank Joanne. Miles leaked pre-cum onto her bare chest as Joanne began to pleasure herself. "I hope you are ready to meet your grandchildren because here they come."

Joanne raised her arms in front of her face as gallons of thick goo poured over her diminutive being. "That was fantastic. Let me snap one more photo for dad, then I'll grow you back to normal, so you can clean up." Ripples of shock turned Joanne’s face pale as she remembered her husband, Henry. How could she look him in the eye again? That question snowballed into another. How could she look her son in the eye again? "Brace yourself." Miles carried the fruit bowl into the bathroom and tipped his shrunken cum-drenched mother out onto the cold porcelain of the empty bathtub. He regrew her to her original height and turned on the shower. “You have two minutes to wash that off, then the real fun can start.”

Tehleris
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: The Loophole

Post by Tehleris » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:01 am

Wow! Really loved this story, hoping to see it continued!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: The Loophole

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:02 pm

In the beginning I was starting to deslike it because of the - under 1 inch - but the size changes and the clothes shrinking along just made it great, so in the end I was already loving your story and begging you now for the real fun to beginnnnnn
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica