From The Bus

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

From The Bus

Post by Zenra_Yade » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:27 pm

From The Bus

Dad picked me up from college inside the rescaler bus. My mom sat behind my father. I hadn’t seen her since she downsized two years prior. As I stepped aboard, dad handed me my metal lunch box. “Hey, Carl. You left this on our letterbox this morning.”

I hadn’t used it in months but didn’t say anything as mom threw her arms around me. “Hey, mom. How are you?”

Wrapping my arms around my mother made me happier than I’d felt in months. “I’m good. If you ever downsize, you’ll have to come check out our village. You’d love it.”

As I sat beside mom, I looked her over. It seemed mom’s yoga classes paid off, or her altered physiology worked in her favor. “Wow, mom. You look incredible.”

Mom arched her back and stuck out her tongue. “Not bad, right? I noticed you’ve changed too. You’re so tall now.”

“I’ll look much taller once the rescaler wears off.”

She grinned and blushed. “Everything looks bigger at one-inch tall.”

Mom’s friend leaned over the backrest. “When did you get so hot, Carl? How long until you’re legal?” Desperation wafted from her every word.

“Today, actually, Val.”

Mom tallied days on her fingers. “No, it isn’t. Your birthday isn’t until- Oh, shit.”

I slipped my arm over mom’s shoulder as she buried her face in her hands. “It’s all right, mom. Seeing you is the best present you could have given me.”

Mom smiled as Val sat back again. I noticed the garb of the other passengers. They all wore expensive-looking dresses, and other than me, my dad, and Bernie, they were all women. “What’s with the outfits, mom?”

Her fingers wormed between mine. “I’m getting married. His name’s Mark and he’s really nice. We had half an hour to kill before your dad picked you up, so Val bought us these dresses. After this, we’re going out for my bachelorette party. Next time, I’ll bring Mark so you can meet him. You’ll like him.”

An odd resentment bubbled in my stomach. I asked myself how my mother could remarry and pondered how little she cared about us. Not a second later, I realized mom cared since she rescaled to tell me. Everyone knows how dangerous rescaling can prove for minis without the aid of trusted carers or registered transporters like Bernie and my dad. “That’s great, mom. Congratulations. I can’t wait to meet him.”

Thick black smoke cascaded from the front of the bus before its engine stopped around the corner from my house. Bernie pushed past Val and ran to the front of the aisle. “Don’t worry, everyone. Harry and I are trained for these little problems. Stay in your seats while we sort this out.”

Dad and Bernie left the bus. Mom and I watched dad grab his tools from the side of the bus as Bernie flipped open the hood. Worry struck mom like a lightning bolt as she checked her watch. “What time did you rescale?”

“Two-thirty, and it just past three-twenty.”

I guided mom’s head onto my shoulder and cradled her waist. “Don’t stress. Dad and Bernie will get this fixed and you will get to your little party in no time.”

“Yeah. You’re probably right.” Mom had every right to worry because full-sizers consider wild minis fair game. That bus would provide sanctuary for them as the government considered it a private residence and its employees their owners. Outside the bus, they risked enslavement or death. Long before mom downsized, I loved to capture and play with minis. I crushed them, tortured them, froze them, cooked them, peeled them, ate them, and even masturbated with them from time to time.

Bernie stepped back on the bus. “It looks like the engine blew and we will need a tow. We called around but they won’t reach us for fifteen minutes. That means you are going to shrink here. I ask that you all remain in your seats until we get back to the village for your own safety. In the meantime, I will lock these doors, okay?”

The passengers groaned as Bernie exited the bus again and locked the doors. Mom moved her head from my shoulder and sat up straight. ”Looks like I’ll finally see my mini-mom in all her glory. How exciting?” I knew I sounded like a dick, but I didn’t care.

“Yeah. Super-exciting.” Mom breathed in as she spoke, and I wallowed in her fear.

I placed my hand atop my mother’s. “Well, if you wanted to make it more exciting, you could always crawl inside my pocket and I could sneak you home. I could keep you as my yummy little mommy-pet.”

“Mm, I don’t know about that. I remember how you treated minis, especially us inchers.”

Her hand quivered in mine. “Oh, I may have eaten one or two, and stepped on a couple by accident, but most inchers loved my games.”

“You don’t mean the collection I found trapped in tied off rubbers in your underwear drawer, do you? Because the ones I saw were either dead or dying.”

“I didn’t think you knew about them. Anyway, they enjoyed everything up to the moment I tied them in. You know, I’ll bet you would like dancing on my dick too if you tried it. I wouldn’t trap you inside the condom though, I’d let you crawl out and clean yourself off in your terrarium after I was done with you.”

Mom recoiled with a fear-filled smile. “Come on, Carl. You wouldn’t do something like that with me, would you? What am I saying? Of course you would. You would stop thinking of me as your mother the second you brought me home. I’m sorry, but I have to get ready to give myself to another man tomorrow.”

“Don’t worry, mom. I won’t feel too jealous of Mark. Whoa!” In an instant, my mother disappeared. I leaned over and saw her one-inch body sat flush against the back of the seat. My dad waved at me from outside the window. Bernie stepped inside and locked the door behind him again. “We will do something different today. My buddy, Carl will come and collect you in his lunchbox so we can sneak you into the village. It’s imperative you remain in your seats while he collects you, lest, heavens forbid, you get crushed.”

Walls of gray foam formed twenty one-inch-square cells inside my lunchbox. Mom remained still as I plucked her up with care and set her in a cell. Once inside, she laid face-up on the foam. With a steady hand, I collected the rest of the passengers. As I closed the lunchbox, Bernie opened the door and placed a finger on his lip. The moment I stepped outside, dad grabbed my shoulders. “You never got on this bus, Carl. Do you understand? Have fun with your new toys and I’ll see you at home later. Happy birthday, buddy.”

As I hugged my dad, a thought struck me. “Won’t we get in trouble for this, dad?”

“The bus broke down, the minis panicked after they shrank, and they ran away. It happens all the time. Now, go have fun.” I smiled and walked home. When I got to my room, I set the lunchbox on my desk and opened the lid. I pinched the juiciest, chubbiest-looking mini, tossed her into the air, and swallowed her whole. My throat tingled as she descended. The minis in the lunchbox panicked. I placed my mom in the small square terrarium on my desk beside a small monitor. Long ago, I taped a cheap lapel microphone inside the terrarium and hooked it to a webcam on my desk. I turned on the monitor and grabbed a condom from my drawer.

In the lunchbox, Val sat with her legs spread. Her hands disappeared up her dress, though I couldn’t see how she touched herself. Once I tore open the condom wrapper, I grabbed Val and tossed her into the rubber reservoir. While Val thrashed about, I rolled the condom on my semi-erect member and jerked myself slow. The feel of her struggles against my sensitive cock-head excited me. My gaze fixated on the little woman on the monitor screen. “Sorry about your wedding, Kristy, but if you’re a good girl, I could talk to dad and see if Mark could run away too. You could get married here. Think about it, people who can’t have a big wedding, often settle for something small at home. You could have the smallest wedding in a big, big home. I could make it a whiter wedding than you ever imagined too. How about I try show you this white motif on Val first? You can try it later, if you’d like.”

“Why not? It doesn’t look like I’ll have a choice anyway, it’s not like – wait!” Kristy spotted the microphone. “You can hear me? It doesn’t matter. Nothing I say will stop you from killing my bridal party, will it? Now you’ve brought me home, I’m just another mini, aren’t I? We’re not related in your eyes anymore, are we? You don’t love me anymore. How can you? There’s nothing I can do to change anything. I’m all yours, Carl.” Kristy adjusted her dress to reveal her large gravity-defying breasts. “And I’m willing to do anything to stay alive.”

When Kristy crawled her fingers up her inner thighs, my legs shook, and I filled the condom. Out of all the mini I had watched on that monitor, none submitted like Kristy. After a short tug, I ballooned my load into the end of the condom and held it closed as I removed it. Val jostled around in my thick cum as I dangled her over the terrarium. Lust overcame the Pixie on the screen as the contents of the rubber poured over her. Kristy caught her friend in her arms and relished in the flood of depravity that followed. I knew then I wanted to keep her for as long as possible. And that’s when my former mother, Kristy, became my favorite birthday present.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: From The Bus

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:40 pm

Lol, as soon as I read - Mom's Yoga classes paid off, I knew we were in for a good story :)))
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica