Virus diagnosed - My parents have to shrink! (VSW-Board repost + little addition)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Virus diagnosed - My parents have to shrink! (VSW-Board repost + little addition)

Post by ShrinkMaster » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:38 pm

Warning! This is a purely fictional story and has absolutely nothing to do with reality!
It includes nudity, physical abuse, forced sexual acts and incest. Minors take part in all these actions!!!
(English is not my native language, so prepare for typos and figure out what I might have meant. I hope you can still enjoy the story.) ;)

Virus diagnosed - My parents have to shrink!
by Shrinkmaster

When I (Tim) was 15 years old, my mother (Tanja Carter, 42) and my father (Ben Carter, 46) were diagnosed with the shrinkage virus. This virus was already in a very acute condition in both of them. In order to prevent uncontrolled shrinkage of individual organs in them in the near future, they had to be reduced in size as quickly as possible using a drinkable serum.

After 24 hours, the body cells should have stabilized in such a way that there should be no danger at all. Taking the serum again would restore their original size. However this should be administered at the latest after two days, since otherwise only in the rarest cases a return to the original body size is possible!

Only when both had returned from the doctor, I learned of their situation. With four vials spread out on the kitchen table containing the serum, my father explained to me that due to the urgency both should already indicate someone as interim "owner" after the examination. Nobody but me was considered for this at such short notice!
Other family members lived too far away and could only be reached by plane. And also the circle of friends of my parents consisted rather of work colleagues and fleeting acquaintances.

My father tried to play the whole thing over with humor and tried to compare it with a short adventure vacation, although a certain uncertainty was to be recognized.
My mother, on the other hand, always in a good mood and a very relaxed person, seemed to think more about it than I thought. She emphasized that, just like with small animals, dad and she had no rights at that time, let alone that they could take care of themselves in the "world of the giants", as she called it! Even the slightest need could not be met without help. Mom looked a little ashamed towards the bathroom.

I actually caught myself imagining my shrunken mother settling in the huge sink and shamefacedly crouching down in front of me to empty her bladder. I liked the thought of having full control over my parents more and more!

Then I pulled myself out of my thoughts: "Don't worry, I'll take good care of you! I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun together."
When I think back, I was really thinking about my fun!

"Ok, listen to Tim", my father started, "first of all mom and I have to do some errands for us, after all we are not equipped for minis at all!
"And when we are back again, we should still have some basic ruu..lnnhh..", suddenly dad bent over and held his left hip also mom didn't seem to be doing too well!

"Oh God Ben," mom screamed. "It's already starting! We have to take the serum immediately! And so it happened that in my presence both of them immediately opened a bottle and drank it off!

It only lasted a few moments and my parents began to shrink before my eyes!
Completely perplexed I watched mom and dad get smaller within seconds and their clothes wrapped them up more before they got too big and slowly slipped down their shrinking bodies.

I was particularly fascinated by my mother. So I waited mesmerized for the moment when her white blouse and fawn bra would reveal her shrinking breasts!
And indeed! It was only a short moment before mom's completely white, slightly hanging, medium sized bust, decorated with protruding, dark red nipples desperately covered with her arms as things continued to fall off her dwindling body, yet the image of her freely wiggling tits burned deep into my memory!
But it didn't take too long for the next picture to join!
It was the moment when mom's thin, fawn cloth pants together with her white panties slipped down her smooth legs and presented me trimmed, light brown bush! I noticed that her pubic hair was slightly darker than her rather dark blonde head hair.

Completely shocked mom tried to prevent her from slipping down for a short time by spreading her thinning thighs far apart.
It was at that moment that I saw her labia pull apart like a tongue stretched out between her thighs!

This sight had surprised me so much that I didn't register the rest of the shrinking process properly anymore. Only when both were completely buried under their clothes did I get a clear thought again.

Quickly I went to the piles of clothes and grip at the top of the collapsed neck openings. I definitely wanted to fish my shrunken parents out of their piled up clothes by myself!

To be honest, I have to admit that it was much more about getting my shrunken and especially naked mother into my fingers! And in fact I felt her little legs first. I heard a squeak from her clothes and felt her desperately kicking my pushy fingers.
"Well come here you...", I heard myself mumbling and noticed at the same time how my "friend" in my trousers began to straighten up!
Actually it was a hell of a lot of fun to play with her kicking mini feet and legs catching. Until I finally held mom completely in my hand!

I forced my gigantic fingers under her arms so that I could feel mom's strong, wrinkled nipples perfectly! Her little butt felt tinier and softer than I had imagined. Moms muffled, squeaky cries slowly became silent and so I pulled carefully my hand out of the white blouse.
As soon as the little woman saw the daylight, she began to struggle like wild again. I immediately noticed the 42-year-old Mini-Milf's toenails, painted bright red, which set themselves off perfectly from her white body. As her shoulders were just tender at the top and half of her calves were sticking out of my hand at the bottom, I estimated mom at about 15cm (almost 6 inches). But then I concentrated on getting dad out of his huge clothes. He didn't act like my mom (or I just didn't notice it at the sight of my little mother!).

To make things clear and to let everything sink, I put my two shrunken parents on our big kitchen table which was only covered with a tablecloth.
When I opened my hands and let go of my mom and dad, I had to laugh briefly as both of them covered their most private parts at the same time and bent slightly in shame.

"Hahaha! Well-well, who will be so embarrassed?! After all, you are Minis now. My Minis!", I grinned at my parents and straightened up ominously in front of them.
Forced to look up steeply to me, Mom and Dad gave me an even greater feeling of power!

"Soo, the most important thing first! Immediately I grabbed the two remaining vials with the serum. "I should be first bring that to safety!"
I looked clearly at dad, that he was not quite comfortable with the matter anymore. But what choice did he have? I thought it was sweet how mom opened her little doll's eyes when she saw how my huge fingers took the only thing that she could enlarge again.
"So so, this black liquid makes you normal big again, yes..", I looked at the mini bottles directly in front of the helpless, shrunken mini-adults.

I could see my parents hoping I wouldn't crush the bottles with the serum between my huge fingers right away! I enjoyed this power!
"If you two do well in the next 1-2 days, I might let you have a sip!" With their horrified faces I had to laugh loudly and created so the mood that both of them were not sure if I had really meant it seriously. Then I turned around and put the bottles in one of the upper kitchen cupboards, knowing full well that neither of them would ever get there without help!

I turned back to my Minis and lowered my head right in front of them. Both still kept their most intimate parts covered and looked at me a little inhibited. Just as Dad was about to say something, I cut in: "Soo my little ones, now we take care of your basic needs! A light flash of hope appeared on both faces.
"Wait here a minute, I'll be right back..." Without waiting for any reaction I disappeared from the kitchen quickly and went down to the cellar.

It only lasted a short moment and after covering some tarpaulins I had found it, our old hamster cage! I immediately grabbed it by the roof-mounted handle and made sure that it was impossible for Mom and Dad to open the cage on their own! There was even this old hamster wheel installed, which seemed to have the right size for them!
Just as I was about to go up again, I saw a smaller, round bird cage in the corner of my eye! Its bars converged into a hemisphere at the top. What particularly fascinated me, however, was the small wooden pole in the middle, which served as a swing.
Immediately I imagined mom on it, how she swings in this small cage with her naked mini body back and forth and stretched her red painted toenails to me!
With this idea in mind, I grabbed the tip of the hanger and went back up.

Arrived in the kitchen I looked into two horrified faces as I first parked the "bigger" hamster cage right next to my shrunken parents.
Of course loud objections went off immediately!
"You can't really be serious," dad looked at the barred cage in disbelief.
"W-what?! N-Never you put us in this thing!", it sprouted out of mom. She was so furious that she even dropped her "cover" and gave me a wonderful view of her outraged wobbly tits.

I slowly bent over to the two Mini's on the kitchen table and unnoticed placed the small, round bird cage under the table.
"Well, actually I wanted to make this tempting for you two little ones by telling you it's for your own safety. That no animal can attack you if I don't look or someone doesn't step on you by accident..." I had to smile for a moment when I saw mom and dad's horrified faces suddenly thinking of the dangers.
"But to be honest, I don't need it at all", I grabbed the barred cage hatch and ripped it open with a bang: "Because as long as you two stay so small, you're my minis and I can do whatever I want with you!“ Then I grabbed dad, who still covered his privates with both hands, together with his little arms with one hand.

With mom I quickly drove with my other hand behind her tender back and grazed her small, soft ass. When she wanted to startle forward, I pulled her thin arms down with my thumb and immediately locked them laterally in my grip. Moms front was now completely exposed!
She wriggled like wild in my hand and screamed around: "Tim, damn it, let go of me immediately!“
So I did not know this little wildcat at all! Nevertheless I had first of all only eyes for her soft mini tits, which were pressed between her arms through forward. Her wrinkled, dark red nipples pointed directly in my direction. Due to mom's strong struggle in my hand, I could unfortunately only occasionally see her short, light brown pubic hair between her thighs!

I didn't want to make it so obvious with mom, but she left me "luckily" no other choice!
"Stop fidgeting," it shot out of my mouth as I caught one of mom's fidgeting mini legs with the little finger of my hand holding her.
The finger meandered rather far above around her thigh, whereby automatically her legs were pressed apart and I could catch at least now a better view of this hairy pussy!

Then I put first dad in the hamster cage, which had hardly stirred itself in my grasp.
"Woe you put me in this thing!“, thunderte it from moms small mouth as she did with her free leg the appearance as if she wanted to kick after me.

To be honest I found the whole thing amusing! Nevertheless I had to make mom understand what situation she was in!
Instead of putting her in the cage by my dad, I turned around with the fidgety 42-year-old and went to the sink with her.
"Well my little "Tanja-dolly", I spoke to mom with her first name, „it is probably time to cool down your heated temperament a little!“ Still in rage and with a bright red head my mom looked at me questioningly.

Then I opened the faucet to the stop and immediately her horrified look fell on the loud noise of the powerful water jet!
"W-Whaat?! N-NO no..t..pffsshh...", more the shrunken woman in my hand did not bring out! There I held the 42-year-old doll completely under the hard, ice-cold gush!

When I pulled her out again after a few seconds, the dripping-wet thing spat and gasped just like that. When the mature doll had all her senses together again, she looked at me shocked. It seemed to show effect!
However, the shown effect also increased my feeling of power over this little woman, who had to determine over me just a few minutes ago, so enormously that I just wanted to savour it a little longer!

I grinned down to my little doll which still stared at me in shock: "Ready for round 2 ?!!"
mom immediately opened her eyes wide: "N-no, p-please don't Tim!", this mature, naked woman in my hand, whose body was covered with a wet film, was wailing at me almost humbly.
At this sight my boner pressed even harder against my trousers. Without to think about it, I leaned against the base of the sink and pressed my prick firm against it. While I almost groaned thereby I couldn't help but pressed mom again with her small body into the ice-cold and firm gush.

Very much to moms sorrow, I took a little bit more time this time, because I enjoyed the pressure of my cock against the sink too much! I thought I heard dad calling from the cage as I pulled the shrunken woman out of the water jet after endless seconds. Immediately she had to throw up in my hand and squeezed some water out of her little mouth.

"Oouughh G-g..od! Please Tim, please no more!“, mom was all set and done! Despite her wet hair and face, I could see tears in her eyes. The nipples of the trembling, mature woman stood long out and her dark red color seemed to be even stronger.

"Are you going to stay calm and do what I tell you?

"Y-yes, t-that's what I'm doing! Anything you want Tim," stuttered mom with her shivering body.

"Ok little doll, then tell me that I am your master from now on", I asked the 42-year-old with a big grin.

Mom opened her wet eyes as she looked up at me. This seemed to be an inhibition threshold she didn't want to step over!
As an admonition I looked over to the jet of water that was still rushing loudly out of the tap.

Mom looked horrified at the huge waterfall and then again at me. Humbly she lowered her little head and said hesitantly: "Y-you are n-now my M-master...".

I felt my dick in my pants pounding even stronger. Satisfied I closed the faucet.
"Well you see, it wasn't so bad at all little girl", I lifted her little chin with the tip of my index finger.

Then I tilted my hand a little backwards and loosened my grip for the first time since I had brought mom to the sink. Immediately mom's arms slipped over her exposed breasts while at the same time she tightened her thin legs.

Shivering lay the small thing in my opened hand. I let her hold out for a moment and grabbed a paper towel. Then I led mom closer to my face.
"Ok little Tanja, we don't want you to catch a cold", then I held the paper towel ready.
"Come on, doll, put your arms aside and spread your legs so I can dry you off!"

The little woman opened her eyes in horror: "B-but I can do that myself... M-master," stammered mom around. Of course I had expected this reaction. Because she didn't want her own son to dry her "everywhere" of course!

"Do I have to open the faucet again?!" it thundered out of my mouth while I threw a threatening look over to the faucet.
"NO, n-not! A-all is well...", it shot out of mom. Ashamed she turned her eyes to the side and slowly pulled her arms from her slightly jutting, white breasts and put them aside next to her small, mature body. She stretched her legs timidly forward with her shiny toenails and then let them dangle loosely over the edge of the palm of my hand.

"So we do not progress, little one," I said, overexcited and annoyed, putting the paper towel to one side. Then I grabbed one of mom's little arms (but not without first pulling her soft tit to the side with the fingertip deliberately and uninhibitedly) and threw it casually sideways away from her body.
When I wanted to grab the other side as well, the little woman already reacted and stretched her little arm sideways from herself. Nevertheless I once stroked easily over the other hard nipple of the mini milf! Mom twitched briefly, but left it at that.

Then I grabbed one of her lower legs up to her knee, including the mini feet and pulled her leg sideways away from the other. I already had a faint but still wonderful view of her slightly hairy pussy and could already see her miniature, tongue-like labia!
Mom didn't do anything about it, but she didn't make any effort to move her other leg in the opposite direction. Instead, she only looked at me with this indignant, "You should be ashamed of yourself" look.

But I didn't care what this little doll in my hand thought of me, after all she was only a mini and no longer my mother! That she might (!!) be normal-sized again, I didn't think about that for a second at a time!

So I grabbed her other leg and pulled it away to the other side as well! My look remained so strongly between mom's legs and on her pussy lips pulling themselves further and further apart that I only with a sigh, out of the corner of my eye got to know how my mother turned her bright red head with closed eyes shamefully to the side.

When I had pulled her legs far enough apart to my satisfaction, I let my forefinger once graze under moms sweet, small sole of foot to say goodbye and grabbed again the paper towel.
Since it was clearly too big for moms small body, I stuck it between sink and me and tore off a piece of it. Anyway, I would preferably wiped her on my pants (in the blood-filled dick-area!)! Because with each still so small movement with my other hand, moms wiggled soft mini breasts back and forth.

I put the thin piece of cellulose like a thimble over my index finger and began completely casually with moms head. Like a dirty toddler, I rubbed the 42-year-old Mini quickly and abruptly over her little face, followed by her shoulder-length, dark blond hair. Without losing time, my pushy finger rubbed even these wonderful soft tits! By the rough handling with her, mom opened her eyes again and looked at me indignantly: "Ouch! Not so firm! ..Master."

But what did I care about the little woman's condition?! After all, I wanted to have fun here! Nevertheless I went into her complaint, because an idea came to me: "Mmh, it hardly goes much gentler!", I countered and left with a last "nipple stripe" from her small tits.
"Maybe "That" also works...!", without further words I took a hugh inhale and sharpened my lips! Then I led mom very close to my face and blew with a warm, firm blast unerringly into the center of her open legs!

Mom shocked briefly and angled her legs cramped around my edge of the hand. I watched as her small, oblong labia fluttered around through my air jet and her slightly hairy hole widened through the pressure.
Before I ran out of breath I led the jet still up over moms tits and brought the soft „elevations“ to dancing!

"Mmh, that doesn't really seem to bring much", I looked at moms still wet, light brown pubic mounds. Already in the next moment I pressed my paper towel-clothed index finger between her open legs!
Mom was startled again! Shocked she wanted to get her arms out.
"Ah-ah-ah!! Stay still, little one! I do as gently as I can", I grinned at the little shocked woman and rubbed my huge fingertip slowly and slightly up and down!

Mom looked at me stunned and then turned her head to the side again in shame. By the moist become cellulose I could feel her "opening" and the long labia. I saw how mom bit on the lower lip and her abdominal wall moved quickly up and down.
I could have gone on like this forever, but I tore myself out of my trance and wanted to raise the fun even higher with this mini milf!

Since I had no more free hand, I grabbed myself without further ado one of her mini feet with my mouth and pulled with it her small leg far upward. Mom did not know how she happened when suddenly her leg was pulled up in air and she was turned to the side.
The next moment I let my cellulose finger glide through her far apart pulled ass cheeks!
I repeated the whole thing several times from her pubic mound to behind her little asshole! At the same time my tongue felt like from alone mom small foot. I felt her mini toes grabbing my tongue and even her groove-like sole.

When the little woman "in my opinion" between her legs was dry enough, I released her little foot from my mouth and let her little leg plop down.
Mom looked wasted. I could see that she felt abused! But instead of feeling remorse, my cock just pounded more! Apparently it was exactly what I wanted the shrunken mini to feel!

Nevertheless, I wanted to finish the job quickly and grabbed the remained large paper towel. Then I casually threw it over the little woman in my hand and wrapped her in it. While I turned to dad, I rubbed the mature Mini with the paper towel dry.
The little man who had followed the whole show from the hamster cage looked worried at the bundle in my hands.

"Don't worry! I only had to briefly teach the Mini how to behave towards her master," I grinned at dad.
Then I held the paper towel bundle upright and unwound it from above. Suddenly mom's kicking legs and her little white ass appeared!
"Oops! What have we here?" I laughed. Dad knew for sure that I had deliberately put mom upside down. Nevertheless he didn't let on anything.
Then I grabbed mom's wriggling legs and let go of her lower part. Immediately the wet paper towel fell on the table and exposed mom's upper body.

It looked as if I wanted to hang up my captured prey. Only that this booty was equipped with a few wonderfully hanging tits! I didn't make a big deal out of it and stuck her, as she was, to dad in the cage.
When I pulled out my hand and let the cage door snap into place with a bang, I looked into the two horrified faces of my parents, who realized at that moment that they could never open this huge lattice door on their own!

Then I grabbed my smartphone and took a few photos of the two horrified looking naked minis in the hamster cage.
"Get used to it! I need to make a quick phone call.“ and then I disappeared from the kitchen.

For almost two hours I let my mom and dad stay there alone. Until I finally got a message on my smartphone: "Be there in a few minutes".
Immediately I hurried into the kitchen. Like little excited animals my parents jumped up and looked at me expectantly.
"Ti-m ..Master?", stammered mom loosely. "I-I have to go to the toilet! Please," she glanced timidly at the bare cage floor with her slightly flushed head.

I couldn't resist a slight grin! This little mature woman had to ask me to go to the toilet. Without saying a word, I opened the big cage flap and grabbed her. "Come here, my little sweet Tanja doll," I pulled mom out of the cage and let the big lattice flap snap into place loudly right behind her.

Dad seemed to be fascinated by the way I grabbed mom and pulled her out with ease. But instead of going with mom towards the bathroom or anywhere else, I leaned slightly forward and pulled out the small, round birdcage under the table!
I placed the dome-shaped lattice prison right next to the hamster cage and opened the rattling lattice door with a jerk. "M-Master? W-what are you up to?" mom looked into the birdcage in horror.
"Well, what do you think! A pretty little bird like you has to go to the right place", then I led the little woman into the round, barred cell and set her down directly on the swing-bar.

Mom held on to the two cords hanging from the dome and looked at me in disbelief as I closed the cage again.
"B-but I have to...", she pressed her little legs together to make it clear.
"Swing off already", I asked the distraught looking Mini.

"And you, off to the hamster wheel", I ordered the perplexed looking mini-man.
Intimidated, Dad looked up at me and went into the round barrel drum.

When both just started with their activities, the doorbell rang! Mom and Dad looked up at me in shock.
"I'll be right back! Keep going! Woe have you stopped when I am back!", it thundered out of my mouth.

When I opened the front door there stood my two buddies Roy and Joshua, both 15 years old and Lisa 16 years old., who also belonged to our clique.
"It was about time! Let's go to the kitchen", I greeted the three of them.
When we arrived in the kitchen, the three were amazed! My parents looked shocked at the huge figures surrounding them, but continued with their activities as ordered.

Immediately three smartphones were pulled out, photos of my minis were taken and videos were recorded. The unwanted main actor was the 42-year-old swinging "little bird". Of course, the greedily looking boys paid particular attention to her wobbling tits, which the shrunken woman tried in vain to hide between her cord-holding arms.
But also moms red shining, coloured mini feet, which she stretched out to us after each momentum from the round bird cage, drew our glances into a kind of spell!

Lisa, on the other hand, was the first to comment on dad's little penis that slobbers back and forth between his legs! But Roy was the first to break the ice!
"Wow, dude, you have such a stroke of luck! I thought your mother always looked good before! But I would never have dreamed of seeing her like that," he grinned up to both ears and took another photo. "Can I hold her for a moment?“
Mom looked at me shocked and shook her head to the side. But I just smiled at the little naked woman: "Mmh, sure, why not?!“
"Epic man! That's awesome!"
"But don't break the little one with your paws," I laughed.

"W-WHAT?! N-No!!" mom stopped her swinging as Roy was about to open the cage door.
"Hello little Miss Carter. We haven't even greeted each other today", he led his hand threateningly into the cage!
Mom had already made a skip of the swing and pressed herself against the rear cage bars. But Roy only had a weary smile and mom was already in his grip! The little woman tried to hold on to the bars with all her strength, but without success!

Roy hadn't already pulled mom, who screeched from her lungs, out of the cage yet, so Lisa started the next inquiry.
"Tim, then it's definitely ok if I get the little sweaty man out, right?"
"Of course, feel free", I just shrugged my shoulders in agreement.
When Lisa opened the big cage gate, Dad had already stopped his movements. Lisa simply reached casually into the hamster wheel and pulled the mini male out of the cage.
Unlike Mom, Dad didn't resist at all. Completely uninhibited, Lisa slipped a finger under the little man's nutsack and lifted it with its flaccid cock. Dad briefly appeared as if he wanted to complain to the cheeky 16-year-old, but then paused!
But Lisa didn't lose any time and next grabbed dad's flabby mini dick with two giant, painted fingers and made a few wanking movements! "Let's see if we can wake up the little male," she laughed.

When my gaze wandered back to Roy and the mature doll in his big, obtrusive fingers, I immediately noticed mom's crossed legs. The extremely pinched face spoke volumes and I had to laugh!
"Oh yes, Roy, watch out! The little one had just told me that she urgently had to pee!
Roy looked at the little woman for a short moment, disgusted. "Don't you pee in my hand, little one!"

Joshua, who stood right next to it had to laugh loudly and pressed a finger on moms free lower abdomen for fun, she immediately bent even more!
"Stop it dude! That's disgusting," it shot out of Roy. "Here then, take her. Let the little one pee in your hands", he offered her to Joshua.
Joshua grinned but refused with a waving hand movement thanking.

Roy thought for a moment: "Mmh, we'll have that in a minute", he stroked mom's dark blond hair and went to the kitchen cupboard.

My friends had been coming to our house for years and knew their way around. And so Roy unerringly opened the right flap and took out a small shot glass. He went back to the kitchen table with his mom and put the glass on it.
"So little Tanja doll, welcome to your new toilet" and already in the next moment mom was next to the big liquor glass, which with its almost 4 cm height (1.6 inches) was actually only slightly higher for the little woman than a normal toilet.

Mom first looked at Roy and then at me aghast. "N-never! T-that can't be your seriousness!" she looked up at all of us in the giant round.
"Well what's the matter with Dolly? I thought you had to pee so badly," it suddenly came out of Lisa, who in the meantime had actually managed to almost give Dad a stiff!
Then the 16 year old let go of his mini-cock and pressed the lower abdomen of the 42 year old Mini together with her painted fingers. Mom had to bend down immediately to avoid peeing! "Uohh God, please stop!"

Lisa loosened her grip again and gave mom a slap on her naked little butt to say goodbye. "Come on little one, let's see something!"
I couldn't believe my eyes! Wrapped in a total blush of shame mom actually squatted, even if only very timidly, over the liquor glass. However, the little thing had crouched down on the glass with its back to us. But Roy didn't make any effort and grabbed the shocked mini with the glass and turned her to us. Also her small arms which reflex-like covered the front edge and blocked our view, Roy cleared the way with a short finger-stroke. "Well, we want to see everything, little Miss Carter!"

Totally ashamed mom lowered her little dark blond head and stared at the table in front of her. It took a few, for me eternal, seconds, but then the first drops of mini piss actually splashed into the glass! Immediately followed by a clear, firm jet. I still couldn't believe it! My mom squatted naked in front of me on the table and pissed in front of all our eyes in a small shot glass!

We all watched spellbound as the small glass filled with her clear mini piss. And even when mom's face had turned bright red, you could clearly see the relief on her face. As the urine stream slowly dried up Lisa suddenly said baldly: "Now someone has to wipe the little one down there! We women just can't aim as easily as men and wet ourselves sometimes ... isn't that so little one...", Lisa patted her big index finger, which had been busy with dad's best piece before, on mom's chin and forced her to look at us with shame but wide open eyes.

"No problem, I'll do that," it came out from Roy. And before one of us big ones, let alone Mom, could react, Roy had already pulled the little woman up from her provisional toilet. He had set his grip so that mom's little tits protruded exactly between his index and middle fingers! It was clear to see him squeezing the mini tits together with his huge fingers over and over again.

But then he suddenly sucked on his other index finger and guided it without warning between mom's legs!
For me it went like slow motion when Roy pulled his finger from back to front, through mom's legs and her long, wet labia snuggled up like a broad washcloth on his big fingertip. The little woman was terrified! She had probably not expected something like this.

"What the hell are you doing?" it suddenly came out of Lisa's mouth.
Everyone looked at Lisa in wondering at her reaction. Did it go too far for her, how Roy groped the little woman? Even in mom a little hope germinated!
"With women you always wipe from front to back, you idiot!
Surprised, we all laughed for a moment, but not mom!

"Ahh understand, for the sake of hygiene! Well then, let's do it again little doll..." he grinned at the pale little woman again and this time put his thumb on top of her light brown pubic hair.
Slowly and powerfully he pulled his huge thumb over mom's open labia and all the way through her little ass cheeks!

But that wasn't enough! Suddenly the 15-year-old grabbed one of mom's legs and pulled it sideways away. The most private parts of the 42-year-old were now wide open!
Roy threateningly approached mom's exposed slit and suddenly blew on it! Just like I did a few hours ago.

Her little labia fluttered in the air jet. Mom's head turned bright red again and she looked as if she didn't know whether to look left or right. At the same time her little toes curled up, a sweet sight!

But then the 15-year-old ran out of air. But instead of letting go of mom's little leg again, he moved with his huge face even closer to her exposed slit and looked at it really clearly!
"Mmh, but now everything should be dry and clean! Isn't that so little one?!", Roy added without really expecting an answer and let go of her little leg again.

"Oh what do I see there?", it suddenly shot out of Joshua, "Is that your old game collection of board games in the closet?
When I looked over to the cupboard I saw the box through the glass door and said: "Mmh yes, why do you ask? Do you want to play with that rather than with the minis?", I looked down at Mom and Dad as if they were just a few objects.

"Bullshit, you fool!“, Joshua countered "but I have an awesome idea...", he jumped happily to the cupboard and came back to us with the game box. He quickly fished out the board with „Snakes and Ladders“ and put two „Ludo“-tokens on it.

"Let's get this mini-girl over here.“ waved Joshua to Roy and asked to park mom next to the game figures. He followed and put the little Woman on the board. Suddenly Joshua grabbed mom by the neck with one hand and bent her over with pressure.

With his other hand the 15 year old fumbled eagerly between the legs of the little woman. The helpless Mini screamed that he should let her go immediately, but that didn't bother the eager teenager much!
Instead he slapped her hard on her small white and somehow pert looking ass and grabbed one of the two „Ludo“-tokens. Then he held the meeple threateningly in front of mom's face.

"My friend here has pretty cold! Let's see if we can find a warm place for him," Joshua grinned dirty at mom. Then he violently spread her ass cheeks and put the spherical head on mom's asshole!
She screamed and struggled like hell, but after a short moment her wide pressed anus tightened behind the ball head again.

Everyone laughed loudly and made dirty comments about the small, poor woman. But then Joshua forced my mother to sit down on the protruding playing piece!
The shrunken 42 year old Mini crouched with pain distorted face and spread legs on the little meeple, whose monstrous ball was sunk deep in her ass!

"Lisa, we still need an opponent for the little one here," he indirectly urged the 16-year-old to do the same with Dad.
Lisa didn't take long and just a few moments later my mini-father, also with a playing piece in his little asshole, squatted next to his shrunken wife.

Like a gentleman, Joshua presented the little woman a huge dice.
"Come on little one, throw the dice already", he urged mom and pressed her briefly on her little shoulders, which had the consequence that the playing piece was pressed a little deeper into her ass.
After a short, painful grunt, the little woman threw the dice a bit in front of her on the board.
"Three! You may move forward, little one“, the 15-year-old flicked against moms playing piece and forced so again a loud groan.

Visibly painful, the 42-year-old Mini, with her playing piece protruding from the anus, got up and slowly limped her way to her diced position.
The same game followed, of course, for the little man on the board.

For us "big ones" the game was a great joy! Quite contrary to my shrunken parents. The game went on like this for quite a while. In the meantime I decided to get us something to drink.

When I wanted to take a few glasses from the upper cupboard, I saw again the two bottles with the serum. Knowing full well that I would never unshrink my parents again after today, an idea came to me!
I filled the black liquid of one of the two bottles into a glass. The other glasses I filled with Cola likewise only a quarter full.

Back at the table I pressed the glass with the serum into Lisa's hand and distributed the cola glasses to the other two. Then I touched glasses with everyone of our funny "dolls"-board game and drank my glass in one go. The others followed my example.

Lisa put down her empty glass and looked at me questioningly: "What was that stuff? Definitely not Coke!"
I didn't have to answer because the 16 year old started to shrink in the next moment!

In the first few seconds, the blonde didn't even seem to notice. Only when her top began to slide down her, did the 16-year-old suddenly startle.
""WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" She yelled at me and tried to hold on to her top.

Fascinated, Roy and Joshua watched the spectacle and looked at me with a worried expression.
"Don't worry, guys! I just gave Lisa a dose," I grinned over to the two of them. "Now we are only three big players and each of us has a doll", followed my explanation as I watched the 16 year old girl shrink futher down.

Lisa obviously wanted to leave the table with which she was now at eye level. But the shrinking blonde had too much to do holding on to her clothes. Her trousers had already said goodbye and lay stacked up on the floor. The shrinking blonde caught her brown panties with her compressed knees as she desperately tried to cover her front.

Meanwhile, we could see through the huge neck openings and see the completely exposed back including her ass! And only a few seconds later the little blonde had disappeared into her clothes.
The last thing I had seen of her was her small, shrinking figure, who lost her balance at the "final spurt" and fell into her left trouser leg.

We looked spellbound at the twitching pile for a few more seconds. Then I stepped forward and differently than with my parents, I plucked little by little Lisa garments aside and bring the small one then sometime to the foreground.

I threw Lisa's purple bra at Roy and Joshua was delighted to get her brown panties and smelled on it right away. Amazingly, Lisa didn't even show up when I pulled her pants up.
So I reached into her left sneaker. And indeed, a squeaking noise sounded and signaled to me that I was absolutely right there!

But instead of grabbing her little kicking legs, I grabbed her little white sock she was crawling into and pulled it out. Lisa hung upside down in her sock and struggled wild with her legs hanging out at the top.

I was delighted to let the shrunken 16-year-old wriggle a little more before I pushed her little sock down a bit and exposed her little ass with it. A wonderful sight!
Then I grabbed the little one at her hip and pulled her out headfirst. I kept Lisa in this position and sat at the table again. Shocked my little parents looked at the little wriggling creature in my hand. The two seemed to be aware that I had just used up one of their „un“-shrinking serums!

"Joshua give me a playing piece, then we can play still another round", I urged Joshua baldly and examined the wriggling piece of ass of our shrunken friend a little more.

When Lisa heard that, she screeched and sweared wildly around and while Joshua rummaged out another meeple, I could not control myself and led my tongue between Lisas kicking legs!

The squealing and screaming of the blonde doll further increased! But then Joshua handed me the playing piece. I fixed Lisa's kicking mini legs on her stomach and put the thick head of the piece on her freshly licked asshole!

Lisa screamed like hell when her anus seemed to get ripped! But just before this happened, her gut sucked the thick ball with one quick swallow! Her little anus ring pressed tightly behind the spherical head and held the protruding pole firmly in place.

When I turned Lisa together with the „cone“ in her ass in my hand we could all admire her young tits for the first time. They were even slightly bigger than my mother's. Additionally Lisas tits had big bright pink-colored areolas with hardly recognizable nipples!

Between her legs the 16 year old was hairless! Somehow funny was that the thick ball in her anus, pushed so far forward that her little teeny pussy was pressed apart and you could see the ball mold!

At the sight I could not hold back and flicked a few times against the cone in her ass. And actually the ball pushed the small mini slit further apart.
Lisa lay tear-streaked in my hand and whined quietly.

"It's all right my little one, now you can finally play along," I laughed and patted her blonde head. Then I placed the little doll next to my shrunken parents and made sure that she also sat on the board with her protruding playing piece.

"Mmh, now we have to decide who can play with which doll", Roy started.
"How about it," Roy continued, "if we do it the old "Soggy biscuit"-way.
Roy and I looked at each other in amazement.

"Well you know", Roy opened his fly with a loud "zipp", so that all three Minis were startled, "we all wank off and whoever meets one of the three dolls first is allowed to play with it", he grinned and presented his already stiff teen cock.

With their eyes wide open, all three minis looked in horror at the huge meat monster, which in its full splendour was aiming threateningly in their direction. I looked down at the three and saw mom looking at me pleadingly.

When Joshua made the same threatening sound my mother flinched. Her begging look seemed to have increased even more.
"Don't worry little Tanja", I began reassuringly, "I will try to meet you, then you don't have to be afraid of the two grabbers".
Mom's eyes widened again in shock. Especially when I also started to take out my already hard cock!

After a short countdown we started to wank like savages! The Minis looked panically in all directions.
After a few minutes, Joshua was the first who came! However, he shot his first load just past the frightened to death Minis.
The sight was so horny that I also came immediately! And indeed, while all three shrunken dolls looked across to Joshua, frightened, I met mom with full force just above her tits to above her little head.

The miniaturized woman she flew around backwards by the pressure immediately! Almost immediately afterwards Joshua hit my father with his second shot at the side of his head before the second half of the load hit Lisa. Our remaining splashes landed all over the helpless Minis.
Only Roy had not sprayed yet!

After Joshua and I were finished Roy called panting to the minis: "Congratulations little Lisa, this is only for you! Then the 15 year old suddenly stopped his wanking briefly paused and then fired a really powerful blast in the middle of our little friend!
Also the miniaturized 16 year old knocked down by it immediately! After 4 more squirts it was also over for Roy.

The table including the game board and especially the three minis were totally covered with our young giant sperm! Although Lisa was hit by all of us, Roy grabbed his "trophy" and put her together with the cone in his ass in front of him.
"You are now my playing-doll little one, so clean up your playing-master," the 15 year old demanded our clique friend. When little Lisa stared at the lying giant cock in front of her, she refused vehemently at first! But Roy simply pressed Lisa's little head into the middle of his sperm slit and pulled at the meeple in her little ass.

Although she was pressed with her face right in the middle of the huge cockhead, I could hear her painful scream by pulling on her ass cone. When Roy let go of her again, he demanded the little teen girl again.
This time Lisa obeyed immediately and washed off his huge penis tip with her small hands and arms.

I looked down at mom, who had also been hit by Roy and Joshua. But I did not want to grasp into other guy's sperm! So I took a closer look at the 42-year-old and grabbed her left lower leg, which was free of sperm.

Then I pulled the mature, naked woman across the table directly to me. Of course, I took care to always pull mom through the sperm traces on the table! The little woman pleaded with me not to do something like that to her and to please let her go.

Arrived at me I found first of all more favor at her bright red painted mini foot and wiped with it my dirty giant glans. It was an exhilarating feeling to put her little toes in my piss slit, to fish out rests of giant sperm with it.

Joshua looked enviously at us and then wistfully at dad, who had already partly freed himself from our giant sperm. "Mmm, I'm not gay, but why should I do all the work," he looked at dad, "so come here little man and do your work," he demanded the 46 year old and pointed to his flaccid dick.
Dad got his head down and limped up with his ass dildo to his new playing-master.

I looked down on mom again. Then I released her mini foot from my grip and plucked briefly at her huge cone-dildo to get her full attention.
"More does not work with your mini foot. Nevertheless, my cock is still completely sown", I shouted down with serious expression. "So for the rest only your mini tongue comes in line for it!", I thundered down.

Mom looked at me aghast. But one more pull on her monster dildo and already she slowly picked herself up. A last wistful look from the little woman up to me was only commented with "DO IT NOW!“ And already I felt the miniaturized tongue of my own mother on my cockhead!

Joshua now even more envious of the hustle and bustle of Roys and my playing-dolls.
"Hey guys, we're going to have a doll-change anyway," the 15-year-old demanded emphatically.

"Do not worry! I still have a bottle with shrink serum. That was actually intended to unshrink my parents, just like the dose of Lisa", I reassured him.

When she heard that, mom immediately stopped licking and looked at me in shock. But I simply pressed her little head back onto my glans. "Who said anything about stop little bitch!

"Cool," it came out of Joshua with joy, "who were you thinking of," he hooked curiously.

"Mmh, I haven't thought about that yet, maybe Mrs. Bonnet, our French teacher? She's really hot!", I answered quickly.

"MY MOTHER!", it suddenly came out of Roy, "I've been imagining her as a mini for a long time and besides, I live alone with her, nobody's asking stupid questions when she shrinks," he added.

"Great idea man! Your mother is really hot and especially she has huge tits, not like the minis here..." Joshua agreed with him.

"Ok agreed! Then let's finish this for now and get us your mother" I decided.
Immediately I pushed moms small face from my giant cockhead and pressed the head of the kneeling woman in front of me on the table.
Then I grabbed the playing piece and pulled it slowly with a twisting movement from moms asshole. The thing stuck really firmly in the screaming-like-hell woman!

First I thought I would pull out a piece of her small intestine with but after the thickest place of the ball passed her real tight anus, everything slipped again, like it should be, back in place.

Roy handled our shrunken Lisa a lot rabier! He just grabbed the end of the meeple and pulled it up. She, too, was so stuck that the screaming blonde was pulled up with her little butt and only touched the table with her mini hands.
The 16 year old wriggled and screamed like hell until her anus finally released the thick head of the playing piece and the blonde doll fell back on the table top.

Joshua ordered my father to pull the thing himself out of his shrunken ass, which he then also made with an pain distorted face after some attempts.

As sperm-smeared as the little Minis were, we simply put them in the hamster cage and left the house with the last serum ...
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Virus diagnosed - My parents have to shrink! (VSW-Board repost + little addition)

Post by ShrinkMaster » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:38 pm

It may sound implausible now, but the three of us actually arrived at Roy's home at the perfect time! When we went into the house we heard loud music from the living room. The door was wide open so we could look in carefully without being noticed.

In the middle of the room Roy's mother Carol did her gymnastics exercises. The 43-year-old had a few pounds "more" on her hips but that made her look more curvy and made her very luscious breasts look even better!

The training session of the brunettes Milf has been going on a little longer, because her tight sport dress was really sweaty. Especially around her big tits and especially between her thighs she showed more than she would have wanted to show in a gym and especially not three 15-year-old boys who intended to shrink her!

Suddenly Roy's mother slumped her ass to the ground and spread her legs far apart. Then she leaned far over the leg pointing in our direction and grabbed her naked, steel blue painted foot. Carol was amazingly agile! But I think we were all looking at her thick udders at that moment, touching the ground on both sides despite her leg!

After about a minute the completely sweaty woman straightened up again and stuck herself over her other leg and turned her back towards us. That was our starting signal!
Immediately Roy scurried on all fours a short piece into the room and grabbed Carol's dark drinking bottle.
Back with us again, he quickly tipped the small remainder of the iso-drink into his throat and held the cup out to me. Immediately I emptied the bottle with the serum into the drinking bottle and closed it again.

Again Roy crawled into the living room and put the cup back in its old place. Just in time he hurried back to us, before his mother straightened herself up again.

It took a felt eternity until Carol finally finished the last repetition of her visibly exhausting stretching exercise. Even though the three of us had a wonderful view of her sweaty udders again and again, we could hardly wait to get her into our hands as a doll!

Then the 43 year old finally got up. With a bright red and totally sweaty face she went to her drinking bottle! With her loss of fluid, we didn't have to worry if she would really drink all the small amount of serum at once!

The amazement at the unexpected taste from the bottle was wonderful to watch. Roy's mother hadn't turned the bottle back in place yet, so the show started!

Due to the very tight sport dress, Carol noticed the change quite fast. But before the dwindling woman realized exactly what was happening to her, the three of us jumped out of our cover and confronted her with our ever growing figures.

"R-Roy? W-what's going on here??" his mother stammered and clung panicked to her much too big sports dress. At every moment that passed, the dwindling woman had to stretch her head further upwards to be able to look at us.

"What do you think?! We get ourselves a small, lush little doll", he looked down gloomily from above and grasped his only half-sized mother uninhibitedly into her much too big neck opening.

"WHAT TO THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!“, Carol shouted at her still growing son in horror.
She had already lost the next 10 cm (4 inches), when Roy pushed Carol's entire sports outfit, including her underwear, to the ground with a strong jerk and exposed the totally sweaty Milf completely! Her little hands didn't have the slightest chance to hold her heavy clothes against this pressure!

Before Carol could even begin to react, Roy grabbed her sweaty body with one arm and immediately squeezed his other hand between the small, compressed legs of his screaming mother.

Joshua and I watched the wild goings-on with complete dumbfounded as Roy rammed his big middle finger into his mother, who was still 70 cm (somewhat over 2 feet) tall, into her increasingly tight, sweaty pussy with full force!

The 43 year old threw her head backwards and made pain distorted throat noises. Roy grabbed both of his mother's sweaty tits with his "holding" arm, which now fit together in his hand, and kneaded them tightly.

Carol continued to shrink, but Roy kept his finger stuck in her shrinking pussy!
When the "finger puppet" fitted almost completely into his hand and was only about 30 cm tall (12 inches), she screamed like was on a skewer (which she was literally!). The extent of his huge finger were clearly visible on her lower abdomen, despite her somewhat chubby figure.

Only now did Carol's son pull out his middle finger to his first ankle. But the 15-year-old left the thick fingertip stuck in his mother until the shrinking stopped!
Only then did he pull the rest of his finger out of her extremely widened hole with a quiet "plop"!

The little woman lay completely finished in his hand. Then he rubbed his wet middle finger over her little face and gave her thick, grapesize tits a wet kiss.
"Finally you slut belong to me", he hissed to his shrunken mother.

Then Roy looked the first time again to Joshua and me. We were speechless! So Roy did the talking: "Ok, I think we're done here! Then let's visit the other dolls again and have some fun!"

Carol slowly came to her senses and worked through what had just happened to her. But then her son pressed a firm kiss on the little face of the 43-year-old again.
"On the way home to Tim I have a warm place for you where you can make yourself useful..." and already Roy pulled his waistband forward and stuffed his mother to his cock!

It took a few seconds for him to find the right position for the little doll with his hand rooting around. Only then did he pull his hand out of his pants again, of course without Carol!

The little woman had to spend the next 20 minutes on the huge dick of her son. It was clear to all of us that it had to be almost unbearable "down there". After all, Roy had already been walking around with these underpants all day and hadn't washed his extremely smelly cock after our doll-cum-action!

Arrived again at my home, I had probably already startled the three involuntary cage inhabitants by opening the front door. Mom and dad stood at the edge of the cage and held hands, it was somehow a sweet sight. Lisa was cowering in one of the corners and had her arms wrapped around her upright knees. But all three minis looked up at us with wide eyes.

"Time to play!" fired Joshua, beaming with glee from above the cage, and let his finger wander menacingly over the roof bars. Then he slammed his huge hand against the cage door and yanked it open with a loud jerk.
All three Minis flinched in shock.

It was kind of brazen how he just grabbed my mom and yanked her out of Dad's hand without asking me, "Well come on out Mini-Tanja!"
Mom gave a short, surprised squeak.

I reached into the hamster cage next and grabbed the wriggling and screeching Lisa. Only when she was out and in my firm grip did our former 16 year old clique friend seem to calm down a bit.
Then I looked back at the little man in the cage, "Self is the man...", I made a wiping motion, prompting my father to get out of the cage himself.

Joshua and I had just set the female minis down on the table, when Roy dipped his hand deep into his pants and fumbled wildly. Screeching muffled noises came out. Dad, Mom and Lisa looked with wide-open eyes in awe and spellbound at Roy's wild goings-on.

But then the 15 year old pulled his hand out again and held his, naked and still totally sweaty mother with fixed arms tightly in his grip. The poor, ripe little doll looked done for! She was coughing furiously and gasping for fresh air.
The glistening slime on her face was definitely not sweat! Roy had apparently dunked his shrunken mother once in his pre cum before fishing her out for the final time.

Horrified, the other Minis looked up at the battered Carol. Roy seemed to be on the lookout for something, but then grinned down at Lisa.
Before our little friend could react, Roy pressed her backwards onto the kitchen table with one hand. Then he fumbled two fingers between Lisa's skinny legs and spread them apart.

Before even one of us realized what our buddy was up to, he was already smearing his shrunken mother's face all over Lisa's little pussy! Several times he drove Carol's slimy face up and down between the legs of the 16 year old.

Roy really didn't waste any time and didn't miss any chance to humiliate his mother extremely. My mom turned away from the goings-on in disgust. Dad, on the other hand, continued to watch, albeit with a certain horror.
But then Roy loosened his grip on the two little dolls and let his mother plop down rudely on the tabletop between Lisa's legs. Carol turned to the side, totally exhausted, breathing heavily.

I remember thinking that this must be the first time since the little woman had started exercising (in normal size) that she got a breather. But no such thing! Roy had just grabbed a "„Ludo“-token in the meantime!

The 15-year-old grabbed his mother's little feet and pulled her helplessly across the table toward him.
"Equal rights for all!" he spoke to the crowd, pulling Carol's legs steeply upward. Then his limber mother folded until her feet touched the kitchen table beside her head.

The 43 year old's bare bottom pointed steeply upward, presenting itself wide open to all of us! Roy grabbed the game piece and put the thick, spherical head right up against his shrunken mother's round, brown asshole.
We all knew what was coming!

I had to smile when I saw the little ass jumping back and forth in panic and Roy first failed to push the thick token into the tightly closed opening.
Somewhat annoyed by my reaction, he grabbed his shrunken mother and yanked her up to him in her folded form.

Only Carol's ass was peeking out of the top of Roy's hand opening, while her little head and miniaturized feet were just sticking out of the bottom opening.

Well wait you little fuck doll!!!" the 15 year old sounded annoyed and put the thick round head of the play figure to her elongated pussy slit. It wasn't the screwing twisting motion but rather the firm pressure that caused the large plastic ball to make its way through her labia, which were at first pressed tightly together.

Completely immobilized, the little woman could only let out a loud scream. Roy briefly checked the tight fit of the toy and immediately grabbed another one from the kitchen table!
With horrified faces, all three Minis looked up at Carol in disbelief as Roy also guided the second game piece between the ass cheeks of his helpless mother. What followed were screams of agony!

Carol's already dark red head just flew around between her flapping feet. Even though Roy seemed to enjoy his mother's ordeal, he took a more gentle approach with the already severely constricted asshole and very slowly rotated the toy's spherical plastic head through the shrunken anus.

When it was finally done, Joshua seemed to be as surprised and fascinated as I was that the little fuck doll had suffered no real serious damage except for a little blood on her ass.
Roy released the little woman from his hand and put her back on her fours on the table. Besides her elbows, her thick udders also immediately touched the tabletop. But much more astonishing were the two conically getting wider and wider "tailpipes", which kept a horizontal position only by their firm fit and did not lower themselves a millimeter towards the table top.

The little mini-woman remained dead still in her position. The pain deep in her guts seemed to be too intense with even the slightest movement. At least until Roy flicked once against the stuck "tailpipes" and made Carol's little body quiver with pain.
Our other three minis were aghast and didn't dare make even the slightest sound.

[Since in most cases I only write down my first impressions, don't be afraid and feel free to add chapters to ALL my stories if you want to.
Everything I publish is for the public and can be changed as you like and published again everywhere as long as the content is allowed there, no matter if it is my original or the edited one.]
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

SciFiCrazy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Virus diagnosed - My parents have to shrink! (VSW-Board repost + little addition)

Post by SciFiCrazy » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:19 am

I was so glad to see a post from you. Love the old story and little addition. Thanks for sharing it bud. Hope to see more from you and others in future.

anaio10
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by anaio10 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:14 pm

A great story and an excellent continuation. Keep it up. Your stories are great .

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:21 pm

ufff what an incredible story, I love it when parents are shrunk and their children grab them and play with them, especially the mothers.

Raull7777
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Raull7777 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:10 am

I love it, more stories how are you please