Beach Holiday (VSW-Board repost)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Beach Holiday (VSW-Board repost)

Post by ShrinkMaster » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:53 pm

Warning! This is a purely fictional story and has absolutely nothing to do with reality!
It includes nudity, physical abuse, forced sexual acts and incest. Minors take part in all these actions!!!
(English is not my native language, so prepare for typos and figure out what I might have meant. I hope you can still enjoy the story.) ;)

Beach Holiday
by Shrinkmaster

Shortly after my 15th birthday (I'm Kyle), I was, as almost every year, on holiday with my parents. But this year was different! This year Anne, my 41 year old blonde mother, let herself shrink on vacation.

My parents told me that Anne always wanted to do this. Mom knew, of course, that she would lose all her rights and would need someone to take care of her. In order to have more flexibility on vacation, my father Ben and I got together the guardianship over Anne.

I still remember exactly how I thought at first that I would have to spend my vacation more with watching and protecting and that the rest would come too short.
But then dad expressly said to mom (in my presence) that she would be treated by both of us like any other Mini, like an object, a pet or other inferior thing. Ben didn't see it as a holiday restriction because of Anne's obsession!
Surprisingly, mom agreed, hardly thinking about the consequences.

Suddenly the whole thing became interesting! Because when I thought about it for a moment, I quickly found this role-swapping number, in which I was allowed to (co-)determine my mother, very much to my liking.

And in fact Anne showed up in the hotel room only a short time later and held a small bottle with the shrink serum in her hand. I remember exactly how I pulled out my mobile phone and the video recording started when mom drank the purple mixture.

It only took a few seconds until the 1.68m (5'6") tall woman in front of us began to shrink! Her knee-length summer dress, patterned with colorful flowers, touched the ground after a few moments. Mom herself seemed to be surprised at how quickly everything around her grew larger.

I immediately noticed how the V-neckline of her dress glided deeper and deeper and exposed more and more of her upper body. Even before the neckline reached mom's belly button, the right strap slipped off her shoulder and exposed her gorgeous, round and slightly sagging tit.

Since my mother looked directly at me and into the camera, a feeling of shame must have briefly overcame her and she tried to cover her breast again with the right side of her increasingly heavy summer dress.
A futile endeavor! Because immediately Annes other strap slipped from her shoulder, followed by the back part of her dress. Even though I couldn't see it properly, I realized that it had slipped down so far that my mother's butt had to be completely naked already!

The final spurt seemed to run a little faster and so I could only see mom's slightly horrified face for a very short time before she disappeared completely under her dress.

When after a few seconds there was no movement, my father went to the heap of clothes and pulled the empty flower dress slightly shaking upwards and puts it to the side.
I will never forget the most provocative sight I had ever seen in real life as I approached with my filming mobile phone.

Perfectly lined up, there were moms yellow pumps in front of me on the floor, exactly surrounded by her white panties (except for a slightly yellowish stripe in the middle). Her left shoe was completely empty, and so little Anne lay completely backwards in her right shoe. Only her left leg hadn't made it all the way in and so her little cute mini-foot hung out over the side edge.

Mom still seemed to be a little dazed and so she did not notice immediately that her legs were slightly spread and gave me a wonderful view of her pussy.
Anne had not shaved her pussy smooth, but for it well trimmed. Everything was good to recognize. Her labia had slightly thick outer lips, from which puckered central lips protruded.

But then dad's giant finger suddenly came into view, slid under Anne's sole and bumped her other leg into the yellow shoe. Main attraction were now "only" moms, by her arm slightly compressed tits! They piled up a little like two big soft peas, or better beans.

Anne seemed to recover herself again and focused my camera. But just when she wanted to say something, a short "Ready?" came from my father and then he just grabbed the whole shoe with little Anne in it and lifted it up. Shocked, she squeezed in even more and pressed her small hands firmly against the inside of the gigantic shoe.
Suddenly dad turned the shoe upside down, held his other hand under it and shook it two, maybe three times. I couldn't believe my eyes!

"Bee-een!", mom screamed out and clung panically to the side walls of her once-fitting shoe, which she wore on her foot just a minute before. But it didn't help!
After first Annes doll-like legs hung down, she fell the next moment already rudely with the front of her upper body into the open hand of my father. But now her legs and her white round butt hung down between his big thumb and forefinger.
When dad closed his giant hand after the collision and turned it upright, Mommy's legs automatically folded apart now hanging out at the top!
As if in slow motion, I saw the sticky labia of her little mini pussy pull apart and reveal to me her moist, glistening inside. Crowned by a pearl-shaped pink love button.
Only "marginal" I noticed her small, slightly wrinkled and very dark bottom hole between her white buttocks.

My dick had already made itself slightly noticeable before, but in this moment I got a solid boner! Dad looked amused to me in the camera when Anne understood her situation and wildly began to pedal with her legs.

"Wh-what the hell are you doing?" she screamed at him and continued to struggle with her legs desperately in the air.
"Like I said, you're gonna be a MINI - WITH ALL CONSEQUENCES, dolly!"

Ben looked around briefly, walked three steps over to the desk and held his hand lengthwise across the surface. The last one or two centimetres (half inch), he let mom just plop backwards onto the desk!

My mother, this busty, 41-year-old, mature woman, just like a plump object to shoo through the area, I was in heaven!

Then dad turned to me: "Ok Kyle, I would say we pack our things and then go to the beach, enjoy OUR vacation!

All I did was stare at my stunned, naked mother, who slowly pulled herself together and came closer with my still filming mobile phone.
"Kyle! Now finally put this thing away. Haven't you filmed enough already?", with a bright red head mom pressed her legs together in consternation and covered her massive tits with her little arm.

It was actually more out of pity when I put my mobile phone away, but mom seemed to confuse it directly with still remaining respect for her and probably believed to have at least in me someone who regards her as a "normal" person...

"And at all! What would it be like if someone would give me something to wear from my pocket? After all, I didn't buy a few mini-clothes for nothing!" Anne sniffed when she first looked at me and then at dad.

Awakened my interest, I rummaged around in mom's pocket and rummaged through her bought mini clothes. After pushing aside a few mini dresses, shorts and tops like blouses and the like, I saw something that had caught my attention. It was a bright red bikini!
At first glance it looked very tight. But this is often the case with mini clothes anyway, after all they are more for presentation purposes!

"Since we want to go to the beach anyway, I think this is probably appropriate..." and so I held out the bikini to the naked mini-blonde. When mom wanted to reach for the two things, I pulled them up playfully and waved the red pieces of cloth over her head.

"Come on, get it little one," I laughed. Mom twisted her eyes and stretched one arm upwards. I pulled up the two bikini pieces until the little woman stood on her toes. But then shrunken doll surprised me and suddenly lunged upwards and grabbed the bikini parts with both hands. Mom even released her ample breasts for a short time, which trembled back and forth before she catched them again with her little arm!

It was so sweet to see mom look around on the desk with the bikini in her hand and then walk towards the lamp. My gaze sank into her shiny, white ass cheeks which snuggled together as she walked.
The shrunken woman huddled behind the lamp and laid down the two red pieces of cloth under the protection of the thin handle. Of course I could still see most of her, but just the thought of some privacy seemed to be enough for the blond doll.

To my delight my visual estimate had not deceived me, because moms bikini was really VERY tight! The cups were under normal circumstances at least two numbers too small and covered only the most necessary. Also the red mini slip snuggled up really tightly between her doll legs and emphasized the prominent shape of her labia extremely exactly!
The little woman was visibly uncomfortable to present herself to me like this, but what other choice did she have?!

Dad and I had packed everything for the beach pretty quickly. I had only imagined a very small chance but nevertheless I was a little disappointed when dad grabbed the little woman from the desk. It could have been that he would have left the carrying of our Mini to me...

Arrived at the beach I spread out a big beach towel on dad and I could easily take a seat together. Afterwards the small Anne was simply put down by Ben in the middle between us two giants on the towel. Unfortunately my father took over also to lotion up "our" Mini with sunscreen. Even if it was wonderful with to be seen how already a small blob of sun milk was too much for the miniaturized woman and let she shine in complete white and dad afterwards some trouble had to strip down the remaining cream again from Annes diminutive body.

When the three of us lay in the sun and tanned ourselves with relish, all my glances sank into my mother's small, shiny body all the time. The short bikini only helped to emphasize her feminine attributes. At the same time, however, something also grew in my swimming pants!
Then I couldn't stand it any longer and straightened up suddenly.
"Man, it's hot! I go to cool down a little.“

By the small jerk at the giant beach towel, mom had opened her eyes and looked steeply up to me. "Ohh little one", I stared, "you also look totally sweaty!
Then I looked briefly at Ben, who seemed to be slumbering in the midday heat. "Dad, you don't mind if I take our Mini with me, do you?!“

I didn't even wait for dad's answer, who was still dozing around with his eyes closed, but immediately grabbed mom's small, shiny sweaty body.
A quiet, slightly frightened "hey!", Anne brought out just as I fell in her word:
"Don't worry dad, I'll take good care of our little one, I promise!"
Before mom could even say a single word, I was no longer on our blanket but was on my way to the sea with her in my hand.

"K-kyle... I don't know if..."
"Don't worry, dolly," I said to her, "I'll hold you tight!“
For clarification, I briefly massaged mom's small, sweaty mini-body with my hand, so that I could feel every little thing very closely! However also felt how it became even tighter in my swimming pants!

When I reached the water and went inside, my mother looked awestruck at the gigantic sea, which was in constant motion, and clung even tighter to my hand. Today the sea was very calm and so I went so far into it that the light waves reached my hips.

Then I lowered my hand into the water. The small mini-feet of the blond doll first dived into the water. When mom was up to her breast in the sea, I slowly opened my hand. The water movements, which I hardly noticed, means for little Anne a huge swell and so she turned around directly and panicked my hand. I felt how this 41 year old doll pressed her thick udder into my open hand.

Immediately my rock-hard cock knocked against my swimming pants. I looked down on the small, tender back of the tremulous woman in my hand. Then it overcame me and I grabbed the thin cords of her bikini top.
"Well, what's the matter, little one? Come on, swim around a bit..." and already I pulled at the filigree, red "threads" and with a jerk I suddenly held mom's torn bikini top between my fingers!

"Oops!“ was all that slipped out of my mouth at that moment. Alarmed mom looked up to me. Her naked tits still pressed firmly in my hand.
"But this is also a filigree fabric," I grinned and flicked the bikini shreds unbiased into the wide sea.

"Yet you shouldn't be so scared and move a little freely!" Hardly pronounced, I grabbed mom's little bikini panties between my thumb and forefinger.

"Kyle nooo..," the little woman shouted and led an arm frightened to the back. As a result the little thing unintentionally stretched her bare tits splendidly towards me!

"Tse, come on little one...", I pulled her panties mercilessly.
Of course, this red piece of cloth also tore and made its way through Anne's mini thigh!

Horrified, the little woman looked up at me. I took a quick look at her torn panties. "Mmh, what the heck!" I shrugged my shoulders and flicked the little red shred into the sea, too!

Next I grabbed mom's kicking legs and pulled her out of my hand. Not that I didn't want to have her small, naked body in my hand, but I had other plans!

The miniaturized woman splashed panically again in the direction of my huge hand and had some trouble with the "swell" to keep above water. But I needed my hands to free my rock-hard cock from his tight "prison"!

With my back to the beach and no other bathers nearby, I pulled my dick out. By the pressure of the tight swim trunks waistband against it, the half of my cock stretched itself steeply from the water!

"If you want to hold on to something, then here please!“ I offered the panicked swimming mini.
Shocked mom stared at my giant prick which had appeared in front of her.
"I wouldn't wait too long! I saw a few bigger fish swim around, which would certainly like to eat something as sweet and little as you", I lied. In the clear sea no fish could be spotted in the immediate vicinity!

But my offer was superfluous anyway after the next small wave. Not only that the shrunken woman was easily washed over by it, mom was also washed directly on my hard dick! Panically the small woman clutched the first thing that she could hold over water!

Mom snaked not only her thin arms but also her filigree legs around my hard cock! At the sight of the small, coughing blonde who clung with her mature, naked body to my shaft I would have liked to immediately grabbed her and wanked off! But the sea took over for me...

Together with the rise us sink of the water level mom slipped automatically on my dick up and down! Again and again she was washed over easily with water.
"URGH! Oh God Kyle I slip! Please hold me," begged the little woman who had clung to my shaft.

I didn't let her tell me that twice! "But of course I'll help my little one," I grinned at the desperate little doll. I wanted to handle my little mom gently but when my hand touched her tender back and I felt like her thick tits even more tightly on my cock, my fingers closed as of themselves tight around mom and my hard shaft.

Reflexive I began with powerful fap motions and I didn't care how high the water level was! From time to time moms screaming became silent when she got underwater with my cock.
But to be honest I couldn't take two minutes with the mature woman on my dick!

The largest part of my "load" shot over mom head on the sea and streaked only sometimes her little face. Only when at the end my cum only ran out of my big cockhead it poured out on moms wriggling, blond mini head and her face. Surprisingly mom seemed rather relieved that it was finally over than that she was disgusted by my sperm shower!

Gently I washed her little body, poured over with my juice, with some sea water and packed my sagging penis back into my swimming pants. Without saying a word I turned with my dolly around and went back towards the beach.

When I sat down on our beach towel again, dad opened his eyes. Then I put our mini between us two giants. Mom didn't make a sound.
Dad frowned briefly at the naked sight of his little wife: "Mmh, where's the little girl's bikini?", Ben went after it rather uninterestedly.

"Oh, the little fabric was gone at the first wave," I lied.
"It was probably only meant for decoration purposes! If the other stuff breaks down just as easily, maybe we should leave our little one here naked for the rest of the holiday...", I went on with my thoughts and grinned down to mom and examined her naked little body.

"Tse, I don't give a damn, she's just a mini! I leave that completely to you!“ Then dad got up and went towards the sea. He didn't even see mom look disturbed at his comment. When she looked at me again, I just grinned.

"Looks like we still have some time for us, little one!“ Then I lay down on my stomach and pulled mom's small, naked body in front of my huge face.
"K-kyle p-please..." mom began with shaking voice. But then I had already pulled the arms and legs of the little ones far apart.
"Mmh, let's see how salty you taste", and thus I licked starting with her small mini-slit, once powerfully over moms shrunken body! Afterwards I took some time with her big tits before I put my big tongue greedily in moms pussy.

In fact, it took only a few minutes and mom shook herself violently in my grip.

I turned around and looked out at the sea. After a few seconds I saw dad swimming slowly back towards the beach. So I turned to mom again.

"Mmh, it seems that we don't have too much time anymore", I sighed and the next moment introduced my little finger into mom's mini cunt! She was totally startled, but I kept pressing her onto the blanket with my other hand in front of me.

I knew I didn't have much time and so I immediately hammered my finger into her miniaturized snatch with violent fucking movements. From moms mouth came only gurgling and groaning noises. Her bean-shaped tits wobbled back and forth like wild. Mesmerized I looked at the lower abdomen of the little woman, by which I could always see exactly how deep my finger was just in her!

Then I pulled suddenly and powerfully my gigantic finger from moms mini pussy. And immediately the little woman screamed loudly and a violent spurt of clear liquid shot from her wide open hole!
When the gush stopped, I gave the little sex toy no pause and immediately pushed again with my little finger into her cunt! The whole action repeated itself still two more times, until mom begged me to stop.

This time I allowed the mature blonde in my grip a pause and looked around me again. I saw dad just leaving the water. Quick I licked still several times over moms wonderfully sweaty and "splashed“ Mini-body and dragged she then again on her old towel places between dad and me.

I wiped once roughly with the towel over her wet body and took another close look at the completely exhausted mini blonde lying there.
"Damn little one, hold your legs closed or do you want Ben to see your widened fuckhole?!" Then I took one of mom's little legs like a doll and threw it over the other.
Only a few seconds later my dripping father settled down again on our blanket.

"Oh that was wonderfully refreshing! And how have you two been?..", he looked at his little wife between us.
I was just about to say something, when Ben already spoke further: "Huh, our little one has already turned quite red," dad remarked. I wasn't sure in the moment whether he suspected that my treatment was the reason for mom's reddened body or just the sun!

"You know Kyle, I was thinking about something while I was swimming," dad continued.
"If mom wants to be a mini at all costs, then we really should treat her like an object, don't you think?“ Suddenly he started stroking mom's little body with his index finger and even played around with her big tits.

Mom remained motionless and followed dad's thoughts mesmerized, not sure if she really wanted to hear the following, until his huge hand suddenly grabbed the little woman.
"I think the little one needs a more shady place to cool down!“ Then dad grinned at me and actually pulled up his tight swimming pants in front. Mom's eyes widened.
"W-wait! B-bee.."
"Get in there, you little mini," he interrupted his shrunken wife. Then he stuffed her ruthlessly next to his wet, cold dick and let his swimming pants snap tight again.

Dumbfounded I looked at my father.
"What?" Ben looked at me, "why wait until tonight!" he winked at me.
"And don't tell me you haven't thought about it either. I can see how you nibbling our little one with your eyes," he grinned and grasped the bulge in his tight swim pants, which was getting much bigger.
"Don't worry, she is our mini, so of course you can have her too!“

[Since in most cases I only write down my first impressions, don't be afraid and feel free to add chapters to ALL my stories if you want to.
Everything I publish is for the public and can be changed as you like and published again everywhere as long as the content is allowed there, no matter if it is my original or the edited one.]
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

slepytyme
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Beach Holiday (VSW-Board repost)

Post by slepytyme » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:22 pm

Really enjoy your stories. Do you think you'll continue this story?

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:20 am

I am sorry but there is no sequel planned by me. I am more of a short story writer.
Everyone is free to continue this story with his own ideas. ;)
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

slepytyme
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by slepytyme » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:42 pm

I have really enjoyed your works keep up the great job =)

One of my favorites is my wife shrunk early